The Wrong Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis rode down with me, his pace only fading when my legs fell back and I slumped back against my sleeping bag. He pulled back, catching his breath along with me, his hands tracing gentle circles on my thighs.

"I love to make you cum," he murmured.

I mewled in response, unable to properly assemble a sentence with the afterimages of my climax still flashing before my eyes. I couldn't think of what to say, anyway; I didn't know how Jackie responded to that sort of comment.

Lewis adjusted his position, giving me a bit more space. It occurred to me that I did know how Jackie responded to Lewis getting her off - she fucked him. Lewis was giving me room so that I could get ready for him.

My mind raced. Fucking him would be even more of a transgression than what I'd already done. Beyond that, he and Jackie weren't using protection and it wasn't a safe time for me. But, if I didn't do it, he'd pretty quickly figure out that he'd gone to the wrong tent.

My pussy made the decision for me. Lewis slid his fingers up my thigh, to the edge of my lips, and I realized how horny I still was. I wanted him, wanted to feel his cock inside me. So, instead of confessing, I rolled over and got onto my hands and knees.

I heard the rustle of clothing as he slipped out of his shirt and dropped his pants to the ground. Then he placed a gentle hand on my hip and moved closer.

I should have felt guiltier about it. The guilt was there at the back of my mind, along with the worries about how to keep it secret and about the risks of unprotected sex. But Lewis was all I could focus on, his warmth and his desire. I felt his knees as he knelt between my legs, felt one hand caress my hip as he moved closer. Then, slowly enough to make me desperate, I felt his hand touch my lips, then guide his cock to me.

I moaned as he entered me, unable to worry about how much I sounded like Jackie. There was a narrow window between going slow enough to let me adjust to his hardness and going fast enough to satisfy my inner slut, and he stayed there perfectly as he drove into me.

"Oh, Jackie," he murmured as he sank home.

I had wondered, as I'd listened to them fuck over the past two nights, whether Lewis went down on Jackie so that he could focus on his own pleasure in the second half. As he drew back and thrust into me, I realized it wasn't quite so simple. He wasn't ignoring his own pleasure - I could feel the intensity in the motions of his hips and hear the stirrings of lust in his voice - but it wasn't his only focus. He was responding to me, too. As I moaned and bucked back against his thrusts, he squeezed my hip and let his pace creep up to meet my desire. I didn't know how he could be so responsive and not notice that I wasn't Jackie.

"So horny tonight, love," he marveled.

I mewled in response. I don't think I could have spoken if I'd needed to, with his cock sinking into me, and I was lucky to have so many excuses not to speak. I was getting fucked, and I was drunk, and it was late. I hoped it would be enough.

He set a hand on my back, my hair brushing against his fingers.

"I hope I'm not being too ungentlemanly," he said softly, his fingers tracing the edge of my shoulder blade. "Doing this while you're drunk."

I shook my head, and I knew he could feel the motion.

"That's good," he said. "I want you so much."

I hadn't realized how desperately I wanted this, how horny and lonely but mostly horny I was, until I found myself there with Lewis inside me, telling me he wanted me. I knew it was hollow, that he thought he was saying it to Jackie, but I was hearing it.

I also hadn't realized just how uninterested my previous boyfriends had been in my pleasure until then. Lewis was moving with me, adjusting his motions and his touch to give me what I needed. I didn't know how he could tell. Perhaps my moaning was more informative than I realized, or perhaps the hand he kept on my hip was reading my motions as much as it was keeping me steady. However he was doing it, I was steadily rising toward a second peak.

"Yes," I moaned. I hadn't meant to speak, but Lewis didn't break his stride.

"Yes, love," he replied. "Oh, it's so much better without a condom, isn't it?"

It was. The sensation of his bare cock inside me, with nothing to block his warmth or the feeling of his skin, was exquisite. But beyond that, the knowledge that I was unprotected was more of a turnon than I could have guessed. I knew it was wrong, and that got me hot; I knew it was foolish, and that just made me feel like more of a slut, helpless before her desires.

I could tell how much he was enjoying me, too. He was panting with the effort, and moaning softly with some of his thrusts into me. His hand gripped my hip more tightly as his pleasure rose higher. I was giving him that pleasure, and inside my own pleasure I felt a little pride at that. I might be stealing Jackie's place, but I was giving Lewis the same primal pleasure that she did.

I thought briefly about Jackie, asleep in the next tent while her husband fucked a near-stranger. She deserved better than that, I admitted to myself.

But I could tell, after spending days with her, that she wanted Lewis to be happy. So, I rationalized, I was helping her out too.

Besides, Lewis was so good to her; he deserved to be happy, too. And if Jackie was too drunk to shag him, then I would have to be his substitute Jackie for the night.

He was certainly making it easy for me to slip into the role. He leaned forward, one hand running up and down my side as he thrust into me. He'd found a rhythm that was almost as fast as I wanted, and I was responding by driving my hips back to meet him. His cock was filling me up beautifully, and I could feel myself dripping all over him.

He moved his hand down, along my side and across my belly. I whimpered as his fingers trailed across my bush and reached down. Jackie was so lucky, I thought, then I reminded myself that I was his Jackie for the night.

"You go that fast, you're going to set me off too quick, love," he said. "Let me help you."

His fingers reached my pussy, making small circles around my clit as he thrust into me. He wasn't precise, but he didn't need to be. He was surrounding me, with one hand holding me and the other frigging me and his cock thrusting into my cunt. He was holding me from every angle, just like I was holding his cock, and it was all I could do to process it.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Oh, fuck me."

He obliged me eagerly. The motions of his fingers lined up with his hips, moving faster as he drove himself into me and slowing as he drew back. He was beautifully hard, and it occurred to me that he must enjoy my pleasure as much as his own.

The risks I was taking did cross my mind. I was pretty sure that Jackie was out cold, but if she woke up and heard us fucking I'd have a lot of explaining to do. I'd spent two nights surreptitiously enjoying their pleasure, though, so the secrecy only got me hotter.

The fact that I was unprotected should have slowed me down too. Lewis was in me bare, his hard cock ready to fill me with his seed. But the practical wisdom of not getting creampied by a stranger was just another rule that turned me on when I broke it. Besides, I told myself, I was his Jackie for the night, and Jackie welcomed it.

I could just feel the first signs of his control slipping. His fingers were slowing, losing the rhythm as his hips picked up their pace. I moaned as he thrust into me, my hips involuntarily buckling against him, and he moved his hand back around to my hip.

"You really want it, don't you, love?" he asked softly.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Oh, I'm glad," he panted. "I don't know how I could stop."

I wished I could talk dirty to him like Jackie did. Her purring voice, telling him to cum inside her, had set me off as surely as it had done for him. But every word I said was another chance for him to realize his mistake, instead of filling me with it. I supposed that showing him my desire would have to do instead.

I arched my back as his pace crept up, as much to see if the change would provoke him as to express my own pleasure. He groaned, and I felt his fingers tracing a path down my spine. I must be a good substitute Jackie, I told myself, for him to be so taken with pleasure that he didn't notice any differences.

"Oh, love," he murmured. "You feel so good."

I tried to focus on all of the sensations, enough to fix the entire encounter in my mind. I felt a pang of sadness at the thought that I'd only get him once, but I pushed it aside in favor of the moment, where I still had him. I tried to focus on the sensations to fix the encounter in my mind. His hands, once caressing my hips but now holding on and pulling me back against him. His lovely cock, sliding deep inside me and filling me up. The rough edge of his breathing, as his rising pleasure threatened what control he still had. The moment was perfect. It wouldn't last forever, but nothing did.

My body was in total agreement with me. I could feel my muscles tensing up, driving me towards a second climax. I didn't know if I'd make it before Lewis did, but I hoped.

"Are you going to cum again, love?" Lewis asked.

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Oh, please do," he said. "Let's go together."

I wondered, fleetingly, if that was something we could do, and if he and Jackie had ever managed it. Perhaps I was stealing a special event, and giving Lewis a memory that would let him piece together what happened. But the pleasure was strong, and the shame only made it stronger, so I let it take the wheel.

I moaned as he gripped my hips tightly, pulling my hips back against his as he drove into me. He wasn't holding anything back any more, not trying to delay his pleasure for my sake. He was fucking me deeply, letting me feel every bit of his lust. Like a proper Jackie, I was taking him eagerly.

I knew that the smart thing would be to stop him then, before he came inside me. But the thought of admitting my deception was too much to process - he'd feel guilty, and ashamed, and angry. I didn't want to hurt him - I shared that with Jackie too. My only other choice was to let my inner slut have everything she wanted.

I brought my knees closer together, feeling his legs between mine. I could feel his sweat, feel the tension in his muscles mirroring mine. I moaned as he thrust into me, bringing himself as close to me as he could, his cock stoking the fire that was already consuming me.

"Yes," I gasped. I arched my back and drove my hips against his. I drew myself in close, my ankles crossing his, to pull him as close as I could. I needed him, needed to ride him higher, needed to draw his pleasure from him. Jackie had every other night to take this joy, but I needed to fit it all in one.

I hadn't realized, until then, how much pent-up desire I had. My first orgasm had gone off like a string of firecrackers, but this one burst like a bomb, sending waves of pleasure through me and knocking me down. I collapsed forward, wailing Lewis's name, too far gone to think about whether I sounded like Jackie. My pussy squeezed him tightly, urging him to share the pleasure I was feeling. My legs shook, and he held me tightly, keeping me from falling over, reminding me of his love even if it was poorly aimed. He'd pushed me over the edge, but he wasn't going to let me go alone.

I had a moment, as the pleasure rolled over me, where I could just barely manage to think about what I was doing. I had a married man's cock in my pussy, and I could hear the impending explosion in his voice. He was about to cum in me, at the riskiest time of the month, and I could so easily end up with his baby in my womb. It should have sobered me up, and made me do something smart.

I didn't want to do the smart thing, though. The whole rest of my life was about doing the smart thing. I wanted this trip, this moment, to be about something else. I wanted to be the fertile little slut that I didn't know I had inside. I wanted to thank Lewis for what he'd done for me. I wanted, just for another moment, to be his Jackie, no matter the cost.

He gasped as he drove into me, a series of short helpless sounds as the pleasure overpowered him. I reached back with an unsteady arm and squeezed his hand. I could feel his cock swelling inside me, growing harder as he thrust deeply into me until he claimed me.

He roared as his climax burst, pulling my hips as close as he could. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, swelling with each thrust, spraying his virile seed into my unprotected pussy. I moaned with him, the last of my orgasm squeezing his cock and urging him on. He drove into me, again and again, groaning with the primal pleasure of spreading his seed. I bent forward, letting him take his pleasure like Jackie would have done, taking his load in my cunt like the fertile little slut I was.

He leaned forward as the last of his pleasure washed over him. He caught himself with a hand that pressed against mine, just as his sweaty chest pushed against my bare back. We were joined as closely as we could be, I thought. I could feel him catching his breath, and feel the pulsing of his cock growing weaker as I took the last of his cum. My practical brain was already starting to freak out, but my inner slut was too pleased to let any doubts in. I was a good Jackie, and I couldn't think what else I wanted to be.

"You're so good, love," Lewis murmured.

I moaned softly, squeezing his hand. I was starting to wonder what would happen if he fell asleep on me. I wanted him to, but I knew he couldn't. I'd had my moment as his Jackie, and now I needed to figure out what to do next.

He sighed as he straightened up, giving my ass a gentle pat.

"Thank you," he said softly.

"Oh, thank you," I whispered back.

He moved his hand, then slowly withdrew. I groaned at the sensation, and he chuckled.

"I know the feeling, love," he said. "But that beer is going right through me. I'll be right back to hold you, alright?"

"Alright," I said.

He stood. I heard the rustle as he slipped his pants on, then the zip of the tent flap as he stepped out.

I couldn't sort through my emotions, as I heard him walk across the campsite and out of earshot. They were tangled together beyond my ability to tease them out. I was grateful that he had decent odds of walking back to the right tent when he returned. I was sorry that he was walking away, though, but only because I was so thoroughly well-fucked, and because I wished I could follow it up by falling asleep in his arms. I was worrying about the risk I was taking, but perversely proud of how good of a Jackie I was. I felt like I'd pulled a heist, and I was satisfied with my skill even as I wondered just how wrong it was.

I was still pondering it when I heard his footsteps coming back through the grass. He hesitated for a moment at the edge of the clearing, and I felt a sudden stab of worry that he was figuring it out. But he started, and walked to the right tent, and walked in. I heard him doff his pants, and murmur something to Jackie. I waited, breathing softly, until I heard him fall silent and drift off.

I did feel a little guilty - I had deceived him, even if it had started accidentally. I'd stolen from them both, in a way. But the pleasure, and the danger mixed with the sweet togetherness I'd felt, didn't leave much room for guilt. I'd probably feel stupid in the morning, but my inner slut was quick to remind me that the morning was a long ways off. So, like a thief surrounding herself with ill-gotten loot, I wrapped myself up in a sleeping bag that smelled like Lewis, and drifted off into a contented sleep.

---

By the time I slipped out of my post-coital haze and stepped out of the tent the next morning, Jackie and Lewis were gone.

I could see their footprints, where a soft rain overnight had left the ground a bit wet. They'd loaded up their stuff, and taken their tent down, and driven off.

Before they'd gone, though, they'd walked over almost to the entrance to my tent. I tried to discern what they'd been doing, and I couldn't tell. Had Lewis been questioning the steps he'd taken, and realized his mistake? Had he known, and stepped over to say goodbye? Had Jackie known, and come to see the spot of her husband's triumph? Or had they just come to say goodbye to an acquaintance, then decided to let me sleep?

I'd never know, I suspected. I didn't know their last names, or where they lived. All I had was the shirt that Lewis had left in my tent, which still smelled like him, and the seed he'd given me.

I did consider trying to get a morning-after pill. But I knew that Breakpoint didn't have a pharmacy, and it was at least an hour down the mountain to find a place that did. Even then, I didn't know if the pharmacies up here would carry it. It'd take me all day to take that chance, so I took the other one. I put on Lewis' shirt, and went on the hike I'd planned, and resolved to let the chips fall where they would.

The rest of the trip was lovely, too. I got in some excellent hiking, and listened to the wolves howl in the distance, and swam in mountain lakes that nobody else knew existed. I came back to my tent each night and thought of Lewis and Jackie while I fucked myself. It was a release.

The last day of my vacation, I drove back down the mountain. I brought my camping gear in, then went to the bathroom and confirmed what I was already starting to suspect - Lewis had left more than a t-shirt for me to remember him by.

I wondered, as I sat on my bathroom floor and stared at the pregnancy test, whether Jackie was making the same discovery, wherever she was. I hoped so; she and Lewis had sounded so eager for it. Certainly Lewis was not lacking in capability there.

A part of me wished even more strongly that I was in Jackie's place right then. She'd be doing this with support, instead of alone. But I didn't want to take everything she had from her. I'd borrowed it for a night, and that had clearly been plenty.

No, this would be my secret. I'd have this baby, and say that it was from a one night stand. And when the kid got older, I'd teach them to speak up for themself, and that you can never be too prepared on a camping trip.

---

I'd like to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.

12