All Comments on 'The Wrong Way Road Trip Pt. 01'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
Your characters are so engrossing!

Sierra Sprite

Your writing is delicious and your characters are tasty.

Please keep feeding us bears.

Be well,

FDD

starbanestarbaneover 4 years ago
Wow

Fantastic. Kept me engaged from the beginning.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 4 years ago
another good start...

I love reading your stories... thanks,

I'm waiting for the next chapter with as much patience as I can muster... but that isn't a whole lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
confusing

the lack of backstory, the poor pacing, the numerous names for the same two characters, and the clumsy nearly nonexistant scene transitions make this tough to read.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Nicely woven

Quite delightfully playful, looking forward to where this is going.

SierraSpriteSierraSpriteover 4 years agoAuthor
Oh my, trolled

If my story is popular enough to be trolled, I should be pleased?

Thanks to my loyal readers for fine comments. Part 2 just went to press!

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago
I do love quirky

especially when there apparently isn't a budget constraining it.

AZTT2AZTT2over 4 years ago
Good quirky

I am really enjoying the way you built the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a neat story. I look for stories that are interesting and different. Not just the blah blah kind of story that can be found on this website. I like the characters and the premise of the story. I like the direction and possibilities. I will continue to chapter 2. Thanks for your time and imagination.

storycentralstorycentralover 4 years ago
I agree with your "troll"

The person above has some valid points. You shouldn't just dismiss them. I would take their criticism as a way to improve your writing. The pacing is strange and the characters have multiple names for the same people. that is confusing. Not a bad story, just needs some tweaking.

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago
Sorry

I'm sorry Sprite, I think you got drunk on Romance writing this. It was so sickening sweet, and unrealistic by mid page two, I had to quit. Don't think I'll read the other chapters.

lihplihpover 4 years ago
Enjoying the story

And well worth 5*s from me.

However, considering what she had just been through she was remarkably trusting very quickly.

Keep them coming

Phil

bruceacimbruceacimalmost 4 years ago
Oh my goodness gracious...

Such a fine story I have stumbled upon!! I found your stories as I was looking through new postings and saw how high all of your ratings were and thought let me give this a quick try. I am thoroughly enjoying the story the characters and your writing style. As I read the writing moves very quickly it is very clear what your intentions are the play between the characters is in my opinion very real.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

A fun read so far. Realistic - no. Still a hoot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous