All Comments on 'The Wrong White Truck'

by capt13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To be a college boy...

you sure cannot be that bright. Evidently you got in on a quota allotment for blacks. Learn to spell, or learn to use you Word spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story was aight

Story was aight, xcept I dont see why you put it in non consent, like she wasnt forced, she just stripped and offered da coochie.

Story is good, up to the part where she suddenly offers herself. For a non consent story, he should have pushed her for sex and she should have been like no. Then ist non consentual.

As for the detractor, he was just pissed at a brotha hittin it, is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep at it

some valid comments were made, but you actually wrote something and published it. good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What kind of ignorant ass comment is that?

It was a decent story. He said he is working on improving his writing skills. You just had to go and show what a ignorant racist you are. You think all college kids are smart? You think because he is black he only got in because there is a quota? What a dumb fuck you are then. At least he is trying to improve himself. You are just an ignorant fuck who goes around criticizing people instead of doing something to better yourself. So here is the deal.. get fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
editor

seriously, ignore all the stupid shit about race or college education or whatever. you really need an editor.

and also, "I am going to fuck you, like you fucked up my truck!" might be the worst line i've ever read on Literotica, sorry.

naughtynikinaughtynikiover 16 years ago
good.........

I thought it was good.I think you should keep up the good work.It turned me on & that is what matters in a story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it

I liked it, for a short and sweet burst of erotic fiction. I do agree with the other comment though, I would have perhaps put it in a different category.

Still, that's not a criticism, look forward to seeing more from you.

lilmuselilmuseover 13 years ago
nice story

good flow, short enough to keep the attention and erotic enough to keep the reader on the edge of their seat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm!

I think I'm purring....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
meh...

I think it could use a little more... ;) meat. But really it feels like somethings missing. Good story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous