All Comments on 'The Wrong Wine'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Rubbish, he is still a pathetic cuck, and she is a cheating whore. This tale was heading towards a 5 but now is ruined and gets a 1.

Divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Glad it all worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

BULL SHIT. DIDNT EVEN SUE THE COMPANY AND THE VP. GET FING REAL!!!!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

It would have worked, if he gets a pussy on the side too.

And is the lover still employed at this company? It seems the lovers wife divorced him, so what keeps them from fucking more than once a month?

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Never understood the attraction of being a cuck and this didn’t gave any insight, in essence he pimped his wife out for a monthly case of wine.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

This tale was heading towards a 5 but now is ruined and gets a 1.

Divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What CRAP!! Another "Oh boy, what fun it is to be a cuck" story. Grow up and write realistic stories. This reads like a 15 year old nerds fantasy. Too bad there are no negative ratings to give it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Little closeted cucky boy writer dreaming of the day he can open that door step out into the real world, and grab that big cock he dreams about.

A real man knows this isnt the outcome of cheating "Our sex, which had after 25 years, become almost mechanical was vastly improved." Never works that way kid, unless you consider a divorce a vastly improved sex life.

Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To be honest if she was my wife and I gave her to another man as easy as this spineless wimp did she would divorce me without a second thought. I've never understood how a husband could screw his wife while knowing she would rather be screwing another man. It might sound hot as a porn story but the reality of life would keep it from happening as easy as these stories portray.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 2 years ago

Biggest piece of shit I have read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you lick her clean the next day? Imagine a pussy licking a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband is a sick pathetic excuse for a man. Anyone who accepts being a knowing cuckold can’t call himself a man. The author must really enjoy eating cream pies.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

Started good, but ended bad.

I expected at least him to have a female lover. It would be interesting, what she would say then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He obviously does not care she was shown new sexual tricks, (as he found out) and he ok with it. No they should have been learnt together. Further how did it affect her at work etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She went from his wife to his whore. A promotion!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A VP having sex with a subordinate employee? She can be a rich woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous