All Comments on 'The Wrong Wine'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
and hes not fucking his new sweet heart also

to bad she gets hers once a month he gets his 4 times a month..lol he really needs to catch up ..plus when i wasnt with her why not sew the bitches pussy shut..when she wants her once month ask n he can unsew it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't get it

She wants two lovesand he's ok with it? She is willing to do anything now cause she gave it up to someone not her husband first. So where is his side action then? And why is it that the Woma in these stories always think it's ok to treat their husband like shit as long as he can have a mercy fuck every now and then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a sick asshole

the husband is a sad and pathetic fucker!! whoring out his wife for some free vino? sad little wimp deserves the old cock hungry whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry

No way would I have accepted that. Pure bullshit. Why wouldn't she be happy? She gets both of them. Should have kicked her out. Good or better sex can be found somewhere else too. See if she would have liked that. Even by keeping her around, see if she would have like him to find a new lover for say 2, 3 or 4 nights a month.Nah, the short pain is the best.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Please let us know at the beginning of your stories if it is Cuck story. You're scores will improve as those of us who HATE cuck stories will not read or vote.

=

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullshit Ending

There is no way in hell that a husband would put up off with "two loves needed" and then he gets better sex, contrary to most of these stories trust, fidelity and love don't depend on the quaity of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WTF? Is this horseshit? All the little pricked cuck gets is a bottle of shit wine? Where

is his extra marital sex? Stupid story.

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
OK so lets see what she really thinks of the idea.

You let her have a fuck buddy, why can't she let you have a fuck buddy. On the same schedule, once a month just like her, only on a different night so she has to sleep alone and dine alone and think of you fucking some bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ended too quickly

The story was moving along nicely until she asked for her boyfriend once a month. Then it ended too quickly with little description of what followed her request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah sure

Fuck Off

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
How dumb can we make a story contest

He is so upset about her cheating that he embarrasses her at her company's party. Then she fucks him and all is OK? He says she doesn't get to love and have sex with two men, and then she does. He is a strong decisive man and then he is a willing cuckold wimp. WOW, she gave him her ass. I wonder how long her fuck buddy has been giving her anal sex before hubby got his turn? Of course he's being paid a case a wine a month to whore out his wife. <br><br>

If he likes sex with her that much, divorce her and let her live in an apartment. Fuck her as much as he wants. Pick up a lover on the side for himself. Then we'll see how much she "loves" him and how much she wants to have sex with him. I'll bet not so much and I'll bet she wouldn't be so understanding of him taking a lover either. Hubby is a meal ticket because lover boy is already married. Oh, was lover boy's wife OK with this arrangement? Classically selfish idiot wife having not a clue what marriage is all about. Classically dumb husband being lead around by his dick. Classically BAD story.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
Congratulations

Murphy your name has been added to my ever growing list of pure unadultrated garbage spewers. I am an older fellow and been around the block a few times, but I have never met another MAN that would live that kind of life. In the community of men that I associate with that kind of man of would be ostracised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You were going so fine...

and then WHAM -- bullshit ending that goes against everything --EVERYTHING -- you wrote before it. A big example is his constant comments about wanting to vomit, yet without a moment's thought he gladly becomes a cuckold.

<P>

That's just him. What about loverboy and his wife? Are we to believe THAT marriage isn't over and he still wants to see the woman who is costing him a lot of money? The guy's a VP in the company. The lawsuit the husband has against the company is pretty cut and dry. If loverboy was so able to cheat on his wife, it's illogical she's the only one he's fucking, which opens the threat of STDs. All around, a stupid, moronic pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When is his

time with some other woman? He is such a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another wimp story

YOU GOT IT RIGHT TILL THE ENDING, IT SUCKS. FOR THOSE WHO LIKE A LIFE OF HAVING A CHEATING PARTNER. YOU NEED A SHRINK. WITH KIDS NO LESS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good until

Sorry, but the ending just does not fit the rest of the story. Good story until then though.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
The story showed such promise until.......

I just don't care for wimp husbands who fold in the end! However, I think the story has merit.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Sick shit!

I wouldn't waste a piss on the husband or the wife. I wouldn't waste one on your sorry ass either. Cuckold bullshit...

labigqlabigqover 13 years ago
I think not

Well you almost had a decent story there, Bubba! LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Two different Guys

Notice I said guys - not men! The original husband, hurt after 25 years did what he had to do, didn't mean he liked it but he no longer was married to the woman he loved, cherished, believed in, cared for and wanted to grow old with.

I bought her story - BUT -I would never go along with it. She did not have enough love and respect to maintain her chastity, gave in to an erotic adventure, fell in love with the guy and lied about everything so she could continue to indulge her libido and her cravings.

You wrote well until he gave in.

I still love a woman of over 20 years ago and I would not ever want to see or talk to her again. In her case it was drugs and as she said 'it was just sex, I only love you'. Bye!!!

For the record, I don't have any problem in the sex department but I will never again realize and feel the deep wonderful love I once had...SAD!!!

You write well, I've read your other stories, you vase late between strong, fair minded men and wimps - okay - but this story - Bad!

Don't stop writing, you are pretty good at the story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You fucked it up at the end.

Well, this had the potential to be a good story, but then you had to go and fuck it up by making the husband into a spineless cuckhold loser by allowing his deceitful, betraying, slut-wife continue to have her affair. Next time try giving the husband a little dignity, pride, and self-respect for himself and follow through in booting her lying, cheating, whore-ass onto the street.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Stupid man

Another stupid man who thinks with his dick. It is a shame that some men hold a piece of pussy in such high regards. It's just pussy until it proves otherwise.

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Oh well

Could have been a great story........but I guess if that is your thing.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Nope

Nope ... Not in this universe, why isn't hubby carousing on that night too... And asshole would be fired for inappropriate conduct with an employee whom he had authority over.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
WTF

Really?......REALLY???

JuliewifeJuliewifeover 13 years ago
Good story

I know how she feels. I love my husband very much, but once in a while another man is really nice too. In fact, more than once a month. I guess the difference is I am up front with my husband about it, no sneaking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No more

I could never take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All dumb ass gets is a case of wine for another man fucking his wife and shooting his sperm in her. Just prooves she is a cheap pisece of ass and he is a spineless wimp to put up with a selfish whoring slut like her

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Not only no but HELL NO!!!

What a crock of warm cat shit. I second Jasonnh's comments.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 13 years ago
Didn't like it at all

I don't care for this type of story. I don't know about a wimp but the husband certainly isn't normal.

The story was well written and had a good flow.

Thanks for your hard work, but I won't be reading anything else of yours if this is the type of men you write about.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
The wrong wife

That should be the title. Skipped to the ending, and glad that I did.

To JulieWife, does your hubby sleep around too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

Another braindead wimp husband and his braindead slut wife, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
monthly creampie

yum, this guy should just get it straight from the source instead of hassling with the middlewoman in the deal

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
HMMMMM Newsweek must be correct.

Let me get this straight - a marriage is gauged successful not by love, trust, respect, or dignity but how good the sex is. OK. Now I got it.

Ohhh, BTW, the husband here should take that wine and shove it right up his ass. He fucked anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And Hubbie Takes A Lover?

You little cockolds with one sided sloppy seconds crack me up, what a punk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Retarded wimp cuckold

She's a tired whore, why would you want to keep her around when you could sue the company, get a lot of money,and have hot sexy women.

Shed be found in a shallow grave if my wife pulled such shit. What a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Folks skip this author

Murphy's stories always end with the wife screwing over the wimp guy, or the guy wimping out and become a willing cuck. So avoid all his stories unless your a wimp cuck wannabe lover like him. The guy needs therapy, not readers.

Folks cuckoos a people too, so let's give them our pity and their humiliation it's what they seem crave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You write well but...

You write well, but wimped the guy out. A case of wine is not a good trade for a night with your wife unless he gets to even things up w/ some on the side as well. i.e. that way she gets to feel some of the same as he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what hapended to ?

... to that guy's marriage? Is he still married or divorced ? If divorced, who does this guy fuck on other days ? Does his wife fucks around to ? If still married, is his wife aware of this ? What a can of worms and risks. No thank you.

... to his job? Apparently, if he's still in function after being exposed for all and everybody, that says enough about the general attitude in that company. How long before she's fucking others as well. Would you want the company whore ? No thank you.

Why not write another chapter where he gets him a new lover too and then kicks her out for the obvious reasons : lack of trust, disrespect, her cheating, high risk, no longer in love, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Starts good...ends with a LOOSER

During his very public revenge I was cheering him on, at the end I was rolling my eyes at him. So she BETRAYS him , admits that she LOVES the other man, and he lets her sex up the guy once a month? Seriously it's not even worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this story needs a part two

where he goes out once a month a bangs the hell out of a woman who makes his wife look like last weeks dog shit

then let's see how SHE reacts to it

that is something I'd read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ALSO

many things have been said about the finaly. I want to add that stupid bitch still has feelings for her lover DESPITE him leaving her there to be humiliated. That , my friend , is sloppy writting. You should change editors , seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTF

she gave me her ass... after all these years, only after she gave it to her lover first. Its no longer love but being comfortable with someone called a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really

ok so he agrees to her conditions but what his conditions, such as she can have a lover he can screw anybody he wants whenever he wants. Making conditions about her not denying him. I really figured this was heading for divorce but he wimped out for a bit of sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So love is sex?

As long as you get good sex with her nothing else matters?

The character goes from being incensed and angry to docile and happy after she flashes her tits at him?

At least make it somewhat credible if you're going to write a wimp/cuckold story...

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Ha ha ha

I laughed my head off knowing what the reaction would be. This is the sort of story that I am always getting accused of writing, but perhaps haven't got the nerve to do. (Maybe the motivation either, but that's another thing). I didn't see it coming, and it's not the end that I wanted, but never mind, you grabbed the limelight. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You didn't follow the set-up

It didn't seem plausible to have his reaction change so much so quickly and go from a publicly humiliating revenge to acquiescence. For that large of a change we need to see some development.

That said, who the hell sells, let alone drinks, a three year old beaujolais? The nouveau is marketed heavily as a "right now" wine. (One sommelier used to joke, "Ideally you should drink it before you leave the store.") It's sold starting at the third Thursday in November and is customarily enjoyed before New Year's Eve. It's tasted as the first new wine of the season and an indicator of whether it will be a good year. After a year it has no cachet.

No wine seller would have a three-year old out on the shelf, and a reputable clerk would ask "Are you SURE you want this one and not the current year?" In fact they will typically ask that if you happen to buy a one-year old bottle. (And the colorful labels change drastically each year so the clerk would be able to tell from across the room.)

CountryCoupleCountryCoupleover 13 years ago
Only one case per month ?

You'd reckon he would up the price..? After all that I am surprised Loverboy still has a vineyard ...

(Maybe top shelf scotch perhaps..? )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm not a fan of cheating stories

but this one wasn't bad. Yeah the ending was too contrived and cut way too short; plus the obvious problems between publicly humiliating your wife at a business function; but they are both in their early fifties and lets face it, they better enjoy sex with each other because no one else will. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
worthless

there went 10 minutes of my life reading crap I will never get back .

i star because I couldn't rate it lower . Nothing is lower and less of a man than a willing cuck . Hope they both get HIV

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My Take

This story was a joke like funny Ha Ha The case of wine was the punch line.

Think about it the husband agrees to let is wife of 25 years who is 50 ish commit adultery once a month and he gets a case of wine in return. it's a joke should have been in Humor and Satire the story had way to may flaws to make even close to believable.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Ended too quickly.

I thought she should experience the same thing, just as Ducky7 mentioned. He should get a night with a woman, and she should stay at home thinking about her husband getting satisfied over and over again. It would be an unusual version of an 'open' marriage, but I could work. My guess is that she have to accept a leveling of the field, the problem would be that jealosy will tear the relationship apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's with this growing trend on Literotica?

More and more stories contain words split into parts. The meaning of 'my self' is completely different from 'myself'. This short story alone contains:

my self,

every one,

no where,

any one,

other wise,

spy ware,

lunch time,

blow job,

whore house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whimp...

She chuckholded him and he let her. Then she went on to control him with her pussy. Before long, she and lover boy will make him watch as they fuck. This story was worthless and she is nothing more that a whore and he is nothing more than a whimp. Let him explain to their kids why he is letting his wife of 25 years cheat on him and he is agreeing to her demands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disgusting

I agree with the last 'Anon-' comment, this guy is a wimp. He allows her to continue to go on with that peice of crap of a lover.He is allowing her the chance to compare them in bed and out. Some people might think that that won't happen...but it all ready has. She gots on him for getting the wrong wine at the beginning of the story. Right there she has compare the husband with the lover and found him wanting. What will the next comparison be?

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Again the Haters

I will never understand the haters why do the read stories with subject matter they hate. I guess their limp dicks, unimaginably poor sex and closed mindedness made their wifes leave them for some one with a hard cock and an imagination. Why else are they just so bitter and want to take it out on erotic fiction writers. I hope you revel in pissing them off I just laugh at their comments. If they are so fucking moral what the fuck are they doing on this site reading sex stories for anyway, shouldn't they be at church working their way toward sainthood. Thanks for the story and all the laughs. Rock on Murphy, ruin the Haters day and piss them off!!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
INTERESTING

The writing was tolerable. Talk about an inconsistent plot but that's not the real story here. It seems you wrote the ending just to piss people off and succeeded. I don't know whether to congratulate you or feel sorry for you and urge you to seek therapy. I knew a guy in college that did stuff just to deliberately piss others off. He only made it to his second year but then they didn't have handicapped access back then. I would love to seat down with you and have a long talk. At this point I can't tell if your a sadist or a masochist. At least, you're doing it in a safer venue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gloriamuse

take a look at the score. More people vote without commenting. Can you explain to me how anyone knows if they will like or hate it without reading it? I, for one, liked the story until the nasty little twist at the end. That twist was enough to change my score to a solid 1, too bad there's no zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glorialamuse re: again the haters

That was a real stupid comment, bashing others because their opinion didn't meet your approval. If you would spend more time giving constructive feedback to this author, instead of criticizing others, I'm sure he would appreciate it. Author, even though I didn't care for this story, I do appreciate your contribution to this site. Without writers we wouldn't have anything to read. Your last story was a much better read and judging from the scores others thought so too. Thanks for your effort. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What a fucked up story. No husband in his right mind would allow his wife to sleep with another man. What a sorry ass wimp the husband is. He shouldn't even be allowed to be called a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another one of gods mistakes

I can't even imagine the stupidity that it takes to creaye a world in wich you willing accept another mans body fljuids and STD's in you own wife . By the time I would be done with Herold I would not have to get a case of wine from him once a month I would own that winery and almost every else that his wife didn't take in the divorce . My ex-wife could get all the sex and STDs she wanted from him an I would have his money and property

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Author - are you always this brain-dead or just not taking your meds?

Christ - quit embarrassing your self and quit writing this pathetic garbage.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Impressively Negative Commentaries

You write well and had an excellent mis-en-cene but then got cute and screwed us all over.. Besides leaving us wondering about a lot of details... I am afraid that you have only one more strike with me...

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Another one!!!

For the Crapper!!!!!! Well written sorry story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucked up ending

What a fucked up ending. Should have divorced ths Skank!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I never knew....

I always thought a guy would put up a bit more of a struggle before he lost his balls. Apparently not this guy.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
So she has fifty or sixty lovers, ok

Just so long as you have you cheap, $6/bottle, wine. OK and, you also get sloppy seconds. WOW you are a cheat, dumb, shit head!

(Yes the story only says one but how does he know?)

This dumb fuck would be laughed at by everybody, mostly by his wife.

Did he not also tell his kids at Christmas? So they now know that he is stupid, and setting an example for them.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

The ending screwed this story right into nothingness. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what was he thinking?

This guy let's her screw around once per month? The only thing he needs to do is go after the other wife and get some payback

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 13 years ago
Well done!

It took courage to write a different ending. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I read on the storiesonline a story, where 2 women were, who were babystters when they were 16 years old and the husband of the children started a sex connection with them separatly. The babystter girls know each others love connection to the husband (his name is Sam). The wife has not known anything since that time. The babysitters got 2 husbands after 18 years old and their children origin from the earler lover (from Sam). One of the husbands found his wife diaries where he found his children's father is Sam and Sam is the lover of the 2 wives after their wedding (at other family also Sam is the father of the children). The husband decided on to hide the secret (from his wife too), because his wife gives him outsanding sex service in spite of not being father of his children.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 13 years ago
Well written but

not my type of story. I'm not one of the "torch the bitch" group but on the other hand this husband's reactions aren't realistic.

First he's calls his wife a cheating bitch, a slut and sets up the video to out the cheaters. Then he agrees to let his wife spend one night a month with the other man. Dosen't compute.

The wife had to quit her job because of the embarrassment. What happened to Harold. Did he have to quit also, was he fired, what about his wife? Loose ends.

As I said your story is well written in spite of a few holes in the story line. However I don't like your depictions of husbands and men so I won't be reading any others.

Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sorry ending had nothing to do with story

well where was the divorce, the suing of the corporate office for an officer fucking a staff member who was married. Jeez her pussy after 25years of marriage was so good he could keep a wife that loved him parttime and brought home any and all diseases to share with him, yeah right. It was time to shove her our the door. He had the proof to keep from giving her much from the marriage and she had a job to pay for her life without alimony and a big time VP who was divorced to marry her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

He lets her fuck her lover! get real!!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
you made such a pussy that you should have had the other man fuck him too

it's amazing how many writer are more than willing to make the husband a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a piece of dogshit

i've read all your stories, 1 had some redeeming points, the rest were dogshit; give it up

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
Wow, did THAT suck.

I'll be blunt: this story sucked something fierce!

No, it did not suck because the guy was a wimp. It didn't suck because the bitch wasn't burned at the stake. It sucked, plain and simple, because you took great pains through 99% of the story to paint the picture of a loving, trusting husband who finds himself outraged at the betrayal of his spouse...only to completely spin around in that last 1% and leave him happy with the situation that pissed him off for the other 99% of what you wrote.

That's just piss-poor storytelling, in my opinion.

If you're going to have him be okay with things in the end, then make the effort to lay the groundwork so that this makes sense - any less than that is shoddy work, as you're just saying "and then they lived happily ever after".

Oh, if only there was a rating less than 1-Star!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

His price was a case of wine and sex from unfaithful wife?

it is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

what a heap of SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why

Why write such crap...its a waste of words!

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Wow - this story went beneath rock bottom, 50 feet of crap and then another 100 feet of bs

Should be under dreams genre for women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really sick to keep the lifestyle of the company whore

wow and the guy still works for that company and still comes to town. She quit her job but he keeps on after all in the company know he was fuckiug his own secretary. And u portray the husband as a man and reduce him to a simple piece of slime. Talk bout pussy whipped stupid asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well I guess the husband is dead

He doesn't want of something better and more exiting then the company whore. The someone that has been tapped by many many men by now. This is the same woman who has said and demonstrated has no respect for him or his sexual ability. She needs someone else, lets be real she has been fucking a lot of people, because hubby is shit. Why stay with her?

Question, Married 25 years. Say they were 20 years old at the time. They are were 45 when this happened. 27 years later makes him 72 and still going to work? I suppose better that then being home with the whore and all the flies buzzing around her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Top quality writing

pity about the content. It's all been said below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ignore everyone else

This story was pretty good, though a bit short, and a little bit unbelievable with the part about him showing everyone the video and this not ruining her boyfriend's career and life. I'd like to see more stories like this. People would be a lot happier if they could have friends on the side without their spouses getting so jealous and angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude

I know of several men with such low self esteem, they read cuck stories then leave a negative comment, we call them "wannabe cucks" - self-loathing read/spank/comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
x_bitecuck_x

if you got teeth you mashed out old cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick fuck

what a crock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!!!!

You are married for 25 yrs and the woman that you have devoted you life to cuckholds you and cheats and lies to you and you take her back . I would have divorced her nd own his company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OPEN THE SWINGING DOOR TO BOTH PARTNERS

This has become an open relationship so why does the husband not open his end of the swinging relationship. He is a voyeur or has some bit of mental problem because there is no balance in this relationship. What's good for the goose should be goood for the gander.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
If Marriage Was Based Totally On Sex,

Then this crap could have been a "5". But seeing as now he's pretty much just dating a prostitute, this is just another "1". I'm not sure what the point of writing this story was.

CountryCoupleCountryCouplealmost 12 years ago
Only one case...?

Only a single case of plonk...? Wonder what he does on his one night off a month ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Flop!

A promising beginning of the story - ending up sharing his wife. Some cuck. Could have been a "4" or "5" - but now...a "2"...sorry

Ducky7Ducky7almost 12 years ago
Wow, I never new what the cost of a sole was.

A case of wine. Now I know.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Well, it was good

Maybe more of the story is required? An interesting tale of reconciliation.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
These stories have a single reoccuring theme

They have men who are addicted to drinking other mens cum from there wives pussy. Really really sick story. Are all you Yanks are really wimp? Is that why you have to walk around with guns 24/7?

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
Shame Really

Started ok, I liked the story line and then he just agrees to let her put horns on him once a month what a twat! If he wanted to keep his hole then he should have divorced her, then they could have been friends with benefits. Personally I would have sued the company and ruined them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lousy ending

How exactly did the husband benefit from the arrangement his wife came up with ? She gets to fuck two guys each month it certainly does not sound like the woman who committed adultery lost much at all. I would never have agreed to such a fucked up idea, better to divorce he

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
( Very ) Cleverly Written Cuckold Tale !

Look , the wife is too old to have bastard kids. A case of quality Beaujilis wine is 12 bottles at say ... Ten- Twenty dollars a bottle . Let's assume minimal STD risk just for argument's sake. In addition , she curbs the bitchiness and pumps up the volume in tandem with quality, in terms of sex. I get it.

Fuck, there'd be weak moments , I'd swap her out for non-bitchiness alone. But for two nights a month, loverboy has to pay for my new girlfriend in return for " borrowing my wife. Kidding ... not really. This is a cuck story but I appreciate the slyness. This is a capitalistic society , everything's negotiable. Fidelity is priceless

But quality wine & sexually amendable, non -moody woman available 29 out of 30 days? That's priceless in its own right. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous