The χχχ Sorority Pt. 01

Story Info
A sorority of proud sluts.
8k words
4.51
32k
45

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
295 Followers

Synopsis:

Wren is convinced by a friend to take part in Rush Week for moral support. She is an adventurous anti-conformist, though, so she has no intention of ever joining a sorority. However, when someone hints that the χχχ sorority hides a dirty secret she decides to investigate...

Themes and disclaimer

This story is about promiscuity, exhibitionism, a really high sexual drive and the discovery of one's sexuality. It has no pretense of being completely realistic: there are no STDs, piercings heal quite fast and... Well, the titular sorority exists! At any rate, don't read too much into it: it's mostly for my (perverted) fun. Also I'm not American, so I might've misunderstood some minor aspects of how college works.

As usual in my works, there is a transformation involving some piercings and tattoos.

Finally, for those who like me don't know the Greek alphabet too well, "χ" is the letter chi, which was borrowed in ancient times by the Latin alphabet with a different pronunciation to become our x.

The χ χ χ sorority

1. Intro

Haze. It was just me and him now. A stranger approached me, surrounded by a red light, the door closing behind him, effectively separating us from the rest of the world, in the sound-proof bubble where I would prove myself to my sisters. I squirmed on the soft leather where I was kneeling completely naked, waiting for him. At that moment we were in very different positions, but somehow we were the same, feeling intensely alive. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it! Perhaps, if he was a freshman, this was a first for him too…

Impatiently, his hands begun fumbling with his belt while he was still walking. His cock immediately sprung out, pointing directly at me, at my face. A single drop of precum shimmered on its tip. A determined hunting dog drooling at the sight of its prey. With a gasp I opened my mouth and soon my full lips met it.

So it began, with a groan and a giggle. Just like I'd fantasized for weeks, fearing and longing for this moment at the same time, my mouth embraced his warm member, while the tip of my tongue shyly caressed the underside of his glans, as if to invite him further in. Such a cruel tease! He couldn't step forward, he couldn't grab my hair, he was at my mercy.

His hand suddenly slapped against the thick blurred glass that separated us, the solid haze that had turned him into a shadow from my perspective, almost a figment of my imagination. Except for his dick. That, that was real, solid and pulsating in my mouth. And now his hand, suddenly on focus on the surface of the glass, a testament of how much his body was getting out of his control, longing for me, trying to push his dick further into the gloryhole, in vain.

I realized that I must've been a shadow for him too, just the silhouette of a naked woman: I was for him what he was for me, a vague sexual fantasy. But not my mouth. That was real, warm, wet and so inviting. So I put my hand on his, to show that he wasn't the only one aching for more, that we may have been just a mouth and a cock, but we were animated by the same lustful desire.

So, I let my lips slid further down his shaft and made my tongue flat so as to accommodate his tip like a warm, cozy bed.

Could he feel them? Man, I'd been feeling them all the time, constantly instilling naughty thoughts in my mind, incessantly reminding me what I got them for.

Another groan. Oh yeah, he definitely noticed the three studs pierced through my tongue that had started dancing in my mouth just a week ago. If I didn't have an oral fixation before, I would develop it now!

Speaking of, as my head started to bob up and down, I began to drool over his member, showing him how much I craved it and lubricating it properly.

As I let him out of me in order to lick his full length, my hand slowly drifted towards my hardening nipples out of habit, but as soon as my fingers sensed the still kinda foreign little barbells that now adorned them, I remembered that I must not pinch them, not until the piercings healed. And there were four of them: two crossing each other obliquely to form an "X" in each nipple.

Moaning, I let his warm shaft caress my forehead as I reached with my tongue for his balls, even though the small padded hole in the glass didn't make it easy. Then I went back, grabbed his dick and used it to gently slap my face while I squeezed it. Yeah, he liked that. I sure did, feeling so dirty and depraved, with no consequences… Or at least I hoped. The thrill was part of the experience too. A tasty risk. After a slobbering kiss, I went back down and began to suck him with more conviction.

At first, I just focused on his glans, but then I decided to put my newly-acquired deepthroating skills to a test. He wasn't especially big, but not small either, so it took some effort to gobble him down. He appreciated, because soon the vibrator between my legs came to life, making me almost jump in surprise. A reward from my man, whose blurred hand was pressing the "tip" button outside.

Moaning and gasping, I sucked him harder, taking pauses only to massage him with my magic triple-pierced tongue, while I slowly humped the vibrating egg. That's when I did it, my leap in the darkness, when I abandoned myself to pleasure, knowing that this very vibrator would train me to love spending hours sucking dicks. And it felt amazing.

Perhaps I missed some human touch, because instinctively I began to stroke my own naked skin, tracing the shape of my perky breasts, following the line of my taut stomach, circling my navel, now decorated with four piercings forming the third metal "X" stitched to my body, and then sliding down, towards my freshly waxed, soaking wet pussy. My clit had a little gem too, but that wasn't a new addition. Anyhow, when my fingers reached it, I remembered that I wasn't supposed to touch myself, it wasn't part of the game, but maybe, since he was rewarding me anyway…

I was so entranced by my job, that I almost missed the familiar twitch in the stranger's shaft. Almost. As I jacked and sucked him harder, he gushed his semen on my awaiting tongue in a seemingly unending orgasm until, spent and soft again, he retracted the cock I had so thoroughly cleaned.

A 20 $ banknote was inserted in a slit on the wall and flitted about, landing on the mat. The first I earned all by myself! At that, with my heart pounding hard for the symbolic significance of the moment, I leaned forward, until my open mouth was framed by the hole and its insides were on full display. Now he saw it, his sperm, white and creamy, filling me, and the three little metal marbles gloriously emerging from the milky surface, my tongue piercings, each sporting a black Greek letter χ (chi).

Yeah, that's right, this blowjob was generously offered by the χ χ χ sorority.

Gulp. Aaaah!

And χ χ χ sisters always swallow.

2. How I met my sisters

Some people join sororities to find success and status. Some to find a place to belong. Others do it to follow some kind of family tradition. For me, it was none of these things. I wasn't even planning on joining a sorority in the first place, for that matter. In my case it was a desire for danger, for the unknown, for a radical change in my life, for the thing I was missing without even knowing.

It all started with my friend Emily, who convinced me to join her during rush week for moral support. Honestly, that seemed to me the best way for her not to get any bid (who wants someone so insecure that they need their friend holding their hands all the time?), but she even paid my quota for the rush, so I couldn't say no.

"So, what's this χ χ χ all about?" I asked her, browsing the events for the first day as I nibbled my pen as usual when I was bored. Their meet-and-greet event was late in the night, which was weird, considering that none of the other sororities organized anything that late so soon. Also, our rho chi (a counselor of sorts) had never mentioned it.

"I'm pretty sure its pronounced triple χ, and I'm not interested in that. There's a rumor that they are kind of sexual deviants and run, like, a gloryhole or something in the basement."

That was the first non-unbelievably-boring thing I'd heard all day.

"Seriously?! Come on!"

"I swear! I mean, their tuition is nothing compared to the other sororities, how else would they pay for, like, everything? There has to be something shady going on! I bet the low tuition is just a way to lure naive girls in."

"But this is all just a teensy bit illegal, how would they get away with it?"

"I don't know… Maybe the dean and other bigwigs are involved in the sex thing? Anyway, I know for sure that they aren't officially recognized by the Greek system. Again: shady much?"

I love mysteries. I'm pathologically curious, when not straight-up nosy, and hearing all that was just making me die to find out more. So, a thought formed in my mind: I was an outsider in this whole sorority thing and would always remain so, which in turn meant I had nothing to lose if I played along and investigated, right? So, unbeknownst to Emily, that night I visited their house.

On the outside it was smaller than the others, probably because they had just a few dozens members, and with a worse location (it even confined with a public bathroom). The building was surrounded by a tall hedge, which hid the ground-floor and the garden. Perfect for sex parties.

"Hi! Come in!" welcomed me at the gate a tall girl with a long raven braid dancing behind her shoulders and round glasses with a black metal frame. To my disappointment, with her demure white blouse and black pants, she didn't look very deviant-y. The other sisters were dressed the same way.

"I'm Morgan. What's your name?" she said, leading me inside.

The common room was similar to the others I'd seen, but somehow it felt like there were a few things missing and its appearance had been changed just for the occasion.

"Wren," I replied.

On the walls, for example, there were some empty shelves and a few frames with what looked like stock photos inside. My interest was officially piqued.

"Welcome, Wren! What brings you here?"

How to play it? If these girls were so good at keeping secrets, perhaps the best way to find out what was going on in this sorority was to come clean and show that there was no need to hide.

"Well, they told me that y'all are sexual deviants and run some kind of sex traffic. So naturally I was curious," I joked.

"Oh no!" she gasped, playfully pretending to be shocked. "And you believe them?"

I shrugged. "Honestly, considering what apparently goes on in respectable fraternities and sororities, I'm not sure anyone can call anyone deviant."

Morgan's expression, until then bubbly and friendly, changed immediately.

"And that's exactly what 3χ is about. You may be a great fit here," she said both very serious and excited.

"Just like that?" I replied befuddled. Honestly, I was half-expecting that someone would soon tell me to fuck off as the poser I was.

"The first day is all about first impressions. Come tomorrow, if you are still interested," she said, writing down my name on her phone.

"Interested in what? You haven't even tried to sell it!" I asked when she turned around to head towards another girl.

"In sexual deviants and shady sex trafficking, of course!" she replied loudly, walking away.

Needless to say, the next day I was there again – I mean, what was I supposed to do? This time it was game night. Again, most of the other sororities had organized something similar, but in the afternoon. Basically the sisters had set up a few rooms where to play some games with the rushees. My rho chi had explained that it could range from UNO to video games.

"You look awfully disappointed, Wren!" surprised me a voice from behind: Morgan, tonight sporting a gorgeous black dress which showed off her tattooed arms, and black leather boots.

I was indeed disappointed: even though the sisters, like her, were wearing less conservative clothing, the scene playing in front of me was not the one I'd been expecting. No sexual-themed games, no indecent dares… Just a couple of girls having fun playing "Just Dance". One of them, a certain Kaya, quite aggressively so, actually.

"Honestly, I was expecting more dildos!" I joked, just to test Morgan.

She squinted with a sly smile.

"I think you will have more fun in another room!"

No, no dildos there either. This game was held in the common room, where a bunch of rushees and sisters were sitting on a few couches, giggling for some reason.

"Girls, this is Wren and I have the feeling she'd be perfect for this game!"

Everyone said hi.

"Hello, Wren, I'm Molly!" said a cute black girl with a round friendly face and gorgeous thick cream-colored short braids. "This game is called 'Liar, Liar' and works this way: you have to say three things about you, only one of which can be true. We have to guess which one is, but if we fail, you must not tell us the right answer."

"Basically, the goal is to lie in a very convincing way to make us guess wrong and forever leave us with the doubt that you did something crazy," Morgan completed with a grin, sitting down and patting the space beside her on the couch.

The girl was good at reading people: this was exactly my jam! I loved making up stories.

"Ok, let's see… First: I learned how to drive only a couple of weeks ago, because I'm so clumsy that I've been worried for years that I would crash the car as soon as I turned it on. Second: a friend of mine is a piercer and when I lost a bet with him, he got to choose a place where to pierce me and so now I have a clit ring. Third, I'm a virgin and intend to remain so until I marry."

"Fuck, this one is hard!" was the comment of another rushee with messy red curls who sent strong grunge vibes with her black and red flannel, the heavy eyeliner and her nostril ring.

"They are all crazy alternatives!" another complained.

"It can't be the last!"

"I'm gonna go with the first: maybe she has some kind of phobia or something?"

"Ah, I'mma say the second: she's the classic girl who looks all innocent but who's secretly freaky!" the redhead proposed smugly. Her name, which only then I noticed was on a tag I forgot to wear, was Billie. "Besides, look how many piercings and earrings she has on her ears! She isn't scared of a needle!"

It was true: I had 6 in each.

"Well, girls? How well do you think you can guess what's in your future sisters' minds?" Molly provoked them.

After some lengthy discussion, they voted for the first alternative, with Billie firmly convinced of her own theory.

"Wrong!" I replied with a naughty smile.

"I knew it!" the redhead exulted.

"Maybe I'm a virgin, Billie," I provoked her.

It was then that it dawned on the others that indeed I had a clit ring, a realization that was met with amazement and curiosity.

After the ice was broken, the night went great and I had a lot of fun dancing and yes, even playing UNO. However, I was nowhere close to finding out what the whole big mystery of the 3χ sorority was about.

"Ok, girls, if you had fun tonight, come back tomorrow," Morgan announced.

"What's tomorrow about?" I asked.

"Philanthropy," she replied loudly and then, just for me, she whispered "and sex!"

It started to feel like I was being led on, but hey, I had fun that night, maybe it would be fun tomorrow too.

On the way home, I was tackled by Billie.

"You are going to be there tomorrow, right?"

"I dunno, I still don't get what this 3χ sorority is all about. And honestly, I'm not into sororities in general. Mostly, I was there 'cause I was bored," I said, hoping she would tell me something more.

"Nah, huh, unacceptable! You are coming."

"Why do you like it so much?"

"Because I finally live by myself and I want to have fun! And by fun I mean sex, a lot of it, with the hottest people in the campus! I wanna try women, I wanna be a slut without being despised. They are famous to be very inclusive and open-minded and I'm sick and tired of being surrounded by 'normal people'."

"Yeah, but why would you need them to do all that?"

"Because I don't want to do it by myself! I want to be surrounded by like-minded people who will guide and protect me! And they are all about protecting sexual freedom, you'll see tomorrow!"

It turned out that Billie was right. This sorority was all about controversial causes connected to sex, gender and freedom to express your sexuality. They even publicly supported sex workers in their attempt to see their rights recognized. On my part, even though I agreed with almost anything I heard, I was especially impressed by the fact that, contrarily to the events to which Emily had dragged me that afternoon, here it seemed to me that people actually believed in their philanthropic actions. In the other sororities it all looked fake, a thing you have to do in order to justify the existence of the organization. Also, sometimes they sounded kind of patronizing when they spoke about the people they helped.

Anyhow, perhaps these causes were too controversial in the relatively conservative context of our campus: very few rushees stayed until the end of the event, clearly not at ease with politics.

"So, basically you are the sorority one needs to join to piss their parents off," I commented, playing with a complimentary lollipop in my mouth, as I sat with Morgan and Billie, and we watched a girl explaining to a sister that she wasn't interested anymore.

"We are the sorority that tomorrow night is going to have a sick pool party without that loser," said Morgan with a wink.

"You have a pool?" gasped Billie.

"Yep!"

"Before you say anything," I told Billie, as soon as Morgan left, "yeah, I heard the word 'pool' and I'm definitely coming to the party!"

At the very least because, if there was actually some secret about 3χ, it would come out that night. So, the following day I had to ditch Emily, because the party coincided with the ones she wanted to attend.

"I thought you weren't interested in sororities. You do know that B Σ K have a pool too, right? And in any case don't expect anything big: it's still a campus." she complained, looking suspicious.

"Yeah, but I met some cool people…"

"When?"

Shit.

"You know, when, er… Look, you can do without me for a night."

"But you are not joining 3χ, right?"

"What? No, of course not!" I hastily replied, fighting the urge to roll my eyes. Me, in a sorority? Please! I was an independent thinker, an anti-conformist: the last person who would join a sorority.

Emily still acted jealous, but at least she was too focused on making a good impression at B Σ K to care about the company I was going to keep.

So, that night there I was, wearing a black sarong over my hottest black bikini suit and waiting outside the 3χ house, when Billie arrived sporting a black leather jacket over her red bikini, skimpy denim shorts and leather boots. Huge hoop earrings dangled from her ears, and, to complete the look, red lipstick and her usual heavy dark makeup. That was the first time I registered how hot she was.

"Damn, girl, your look rocks!" I greeted her.

"Always. Come on, let's go."

This party required invitation. Not that it was necessary, considering how small the number of girls still interested was.

"Oh, you are Morgan's marks! Come in," said an Asian sister in a beautiful black silk bathrobe at the entrance.

Before I could think about the meaning of the word "mark", we were escorted to the backyard, where Morgan herself met us. She had a black bikini too, but contrarily to mine her top was see-through, allowing me to notice that each of her nipples had double piercings forming an X. She also had the most peculiar belly button piercings: four studs piercing the rim of her navel at 90 degrees from each other, again forming another X.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
295 Followers