The χχχ Sorority Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

"Hi girls! My eyes are up here, Billie!" she joked.

"Yeah, and your boobs down there!" she replied provocatively.

Morgan's breasts were indeed… Perfect. To the point that I wondered whether they were fake.

"See, Wren, if you have 'freaky' piercings, you'll be at home here," our host went on, following my stare on her nipples.

At that I had a quick glance around and realized that all the sisters were wearing the same see-through fabric and almost all had the same piercings. Of course! They spelled χ χ χ! This was so interesting! Why had they done it? Sense of belonging? Or maybe cult-like behavior? I would've killed to know what was going in their heads when they got their piercings, how they found the courage to modify their bodies in such an intimate – and kinda slutty – way, what it meant to them… This was the typical thing I loved to obsess about.

In the meantime, Morgan showed us around. Illuminated by the fleeting and ever-changing light of the huge flames – almost as tall as a person – burning inside the cages of the heaters scattered in the garden, female forms surrounded us. All the sisters were incredibly sexy. It wasn't just that they were generally quite beautiful, they also irradiated a confidence and a care for their bodies that compensated any imperfection. Take for example Morgan. A lot of girls have tattoos, but, especially when they are young, these tend to be of a lower quality, or have silly, banal subjects, representing more the desire to follow a trend than anything. Morgan's were works of art, designed to follow harmoniously her forms. She had an impressively realistic big snake winding around her left arm, going down her chest, coiling around one of her boobs and then slithering down her belly, reaching with its head a point between her hips just below her panties. It was incredibly hot. On the other arm she sported a scene of a girl running in a dark forest of knotty trees, seen from slightly above. Her back was instead covered by a hypnotic geometric design. My curiosity about these women was growing stronger by the minute: I admired their style and I wanted to know how they had found it.

"…it's not excessively painful as one might think, but as soon as it's healed, it makes your buttons much more sensitive, if you know what I mean," she was explaining to Billie, who had asked about the piercings. "We all get these because we trust our sisters when they tell us that they are totally worth it!"

We approached the pool, which was, as Emily had predicted, quite small, surely incapable of containing us all. Inside a few older sisters were chatting, smoking and a couple of them was shamelessly making out. Most people, however, were drinking and hanging out at the bar and the deck chairs. As we approached them I recognized a few of my fellow rushees: Sarah, a cute, shy brunette who was holding the straw of her drink between her lips so tightly, that it seemed that her life depended on it; Zoe, a curvaceous Latina with silky black hair who was wearing only her bathing suit and showed a confidence I envied; and Jolene, a cheerful blonde with very long hair kept in a loose braid who looked like a French tourist freshly out of the plane and still a little disoriented. I swear, I don't know what it was about her, but she just did. Also, I had the pleasant feeling she was checking me out.

"Ok, I'm sorry Jolene, I gotta ask: are your parents, like, French or European?" I blurted, after some small talk.

"Yes they are! Everybody always asks me that!" she laughed, covering her mouth shyly. "And you can call me Jo, all my friends do."

"Nobody ever came up with a nickname for me… It's the curse of short names," Zoe complained.

"I feel ya," I agreed.

"But your names sound so cool! I don't like mine much," Jo went on.

Speaking of unusual short names, I looked around: where was Billie? And Morgan for that matter. There, surrounded by other sisters. It looked like Billie was already popular. Surely she was the one with the coolest looks. Like me, Jo and Sarah were wearing a quite boring sundress and flip-flops. Feeling a pang of jealousy for all that attention, I took off my clothes claiming it was hot.

Jo gazed at me rapt with my looks, which, if I may toot my own horn, are fine as hell. My stringy, wavy brown hair couples perfectly with my natural olive complexion. My mom says I have the metabolism of a boy, because, even though I'm not obsessed with my weight and I give no quarters to cheeseburgers, I'm very lean, which is accentuated by the fact that I'm quite tall. That's mostly due to the fact that I do a lot of physical activity, which is my favorite stress-relief. The only thing I'm insecure about are my boobs, which are pointy and a little flat. I prefer them this way, but men have been mean about them. Apparently Jo didn't mind.

"Hear ye, hear ye! Everyone, gather for the queen's speech!" yelled all of a sudden a sister with violet hair from a podium, making a loud clanging noise with a handbell and doing the voice of an old-timey town crier. Beside her, a girl wrapped in a blue silky kimono grabbed a microphone and used it to playfully hit the other one on the head.

"For the newbies, that's my court's jester, Violet," she said, with a raspy voice, rolling her eyes. Violet bowed proudly.

We did, in fact, gather around "the queen". She was shorter than me, but she had a strong presence. Perhaps it was her somewhat bolder look, a very short pixie cut dyed blonde, black lipstick and a velvet choker, or maybe the naturalness with which she acted as a leader. Anyhow, somehow she gained my immediate respect.

"Now, back to the important stuff. I'm Ava and I welcome all of you, potential future sisters!"

Applause and cheers.

"The few that weren't scared to disappoint mommy and daddy, at least!" she joked, letting her robe fall down and showing that she was wearing only a skimpy thong.

Everybody laughed.

"No, seriously, look at this! I should be ashamed of myself!"

She started to pace back and forth and reminded me of a stand-up comedian.

"Because that's the point, right? We should all be ashamed of our sexual desire, god literally forbid we enjoy our bodies too much! Well, if you still aren't sure what 3χ is all about, let me summarize it for you," she said, turning around and pointing at the hedge. A big queen's crown with bejeweled χs was tattooed on the back of her neck.

"Girls, what do we say to those outside who call us sluts?" she yelled.

At that she and all the sisters raised their middle fingers and cried "Fuck you! Slut and proud of it!". As they cheered, they all took off their bathing suits, almost in unison, and threw them up in the air, oddly reminding me of a graduation ceremony. Holy shit! Was this going to be some weird sex party?

"Now, come here, future sisters!"

All of a sudden a clear way among the naked bodies appeared in front of each of the rushees, leading to Ava. What the fuck was happening now? I was paralyzed with panic: why did I always have to put myself in such situations? I mean, one thing was discovering all the crazy rituals of this sorority, another was being directly involved!

All of a sudden a hand touched mine. Morgan.

"I know it's a lot, but we are not like other sororities: I promise you are going to enjoy this."

It was oddly reassuring and so, trembling a little, I let her lead me (and apparently Billie) to the podium. When we were all there, some of us panicking, others like Billie thrilled, Ava went on.

"Now you know what we believe in. It's time to show you how we act on our beliefs. We will ask you to shed your clothes," she announced, making us all look at each other. "This is not to humiliate you like they do in some other sororities. Here we are all naked," she reassured us, pointing at the mosaic of skins surrounding us. "No, it's to celebrate your bodies. It's ok if you don't want to, we won't hold any grudges, but to be like us you have to be like us. So, it's best if you leave whenever you stop being comfortable with what we do."

I should've left. Why was I staying? They seemed nice enough to really let me go…

Nobody left. None of us looked properly comfortable, but somehow, seeing all those naked girls and their smiles, warm and encouraging, not scornful or cruel, we felt safe. How did they do it? How could the 3χ sisters stay all naked in front of strangers and stand their gaze? That's why I hadn't left: I needed to know!

"May I remove your clothes?" Ava was asking Sarah, looking at her in the eye with a reassuring expression and caressing her shoulders. With a nervous smile she nodded and soon enough she was showing her surprisingly thick bush. Her eyes, just like mine, darted there immediately, but then someone cheered "Bushy is better! Wax is torture!". It was a girl who didn't shave down there either. Everyone laughed.

Then it was my turn.

"Go for it before I change my mind!" I whispered to Ava before she could talk. It all happened in a blur: foreign hands delicately brushed against my back, then my flanks, my bikini falling at my feet. And then I was naked. Just like that. A part of me was sure that something bad should've happened, but nothing did.

"Good," Ava continued when we were all in the nude. "3χ sisters can always trust their fellow sisters. We are a team, we protect each other, we care for each other, we cherish each other. Trust, however, is always a leap of faith. So we ask you to let us put a blindfold on your eyes for the next part of our trial."

I was pretty sure I was about to puke. Shit, Ava was already applying the blindfold to Jo, who looked just as queasy as me. Time to leave?

"May I?" asked Ava.

"Oh, fuck it, go…" I replied slowly shaking my head.

And then there was darkness. What were they going to do to us? What if they were filming us, without appearing in the frame? What if it was all a trick to humiliate us?

Before the tension could actually kill me, it happened. The big trial was… Hands, framing my face, stroking it gently. A warmth in front of me. My head was pulled forward, the warmth became solid, but soft and smooth, a pleasant sensation expanding on my belly. Two little knobs met my chest, harder and textured, as soon as my nipples touched something tepid and smooth. A kiss on my forehead. Then I was wrapped in warmth. It was so weird to be hugged by a naked stranger, but it was immensely satisfying. I was sorry when it stopped, but it didn't last long. Soon enough other sisters came to hug me. They kissed me everywhere, the cheeks, my lips, my back, my arms, even my butt, but gently, not sexually. It was a display of affection, not of desire.

At the end, I was giggling, like my fellow rushees, and the light came back. The relief of having taken a huge risk without consequences soon became an almost sexual excitement. Perhaps I was indeed an adrenaline junkie, like they said back home because of my passion for roller-coasters.

"See? We aren't that bad, are we girls?" Ava asked loudly making the crowd cheer, as we removed our blindfolds. "But we are naughty and we can't have angels in our midst! We have some secrets to keep and there's nothing as solid as loyalty among thieves. So, we have a last challenge for you before making our bids and choose among you who will join us."

A strange sense of disappointment took over me: somehow I had the feeling that this challenge would be something I'd never be able to do, but after all I didn't really want to join, right?

"Now, don't worry, it won't be tonight and it won't spoil the party. Actually, it's going to make it more interesting! You see, each of you will have to do almost the same challenge except for one key detail. You will find that written on one of these," Ava went on with a devilish smile, showing us a metal capsule, roughly the size of a medicine pill. "Once you get your hands on one, you have to come to me in order to record which one you got. There's only a few of them around, a few more than you, and each is kept hidden in the mouth by one of our sisters. In order to find yours and retrieve it… Well, you can use whatever strategy you see fit!"

"Nice…" Billie commented, licking her lips. Only then it dawned on me: we had to make out with the sisters!

"And now, let's party!"

At that the crowd broke, and many girls went to serve themselves drinks and food.

"This is so weird!" Zoe said, as we climbed down the podium, all still a little embarrassed and shaken.

"I heard that nudism is the rule in the house," whispered another rushee named Jenny, who actually seemed quite thrilled by it.

"Hey Morgan!" beckoned Billie, with her usual annoying confidence.

"Hey, little ones, how are you doing, you having fun?" she asked, sipping a beer.

"Yeah, but I wonder if you felt properly entertained…" Billie replied sultrily, approaching her.

"I'm kinda bored… Is there anything you can do about it?"

At that Billie caressed her cheek and moved a step forward. Her lips were now a breath away from Morgan's, her green eyes locked onto Morgan's black ones.

"I think so…" she whispered and then she took her hand and lead her away.

Amazed by her performance we stood there still and speechless for a few seconds, before Jo exclaimed "Drinks?"

My feet followed the others, but my eyes and my head were somewhere else, on Morgan and Billie making out by the pool. I was so jealous of her right now! How awesome would it be to be that careless, free… That's when I finally understood what Billie had meant a couple of days before. Maybe I longed for that too without even knowing.

"So, what do you think it is?" asked Sarah, sipping her rum and coke. Apparently 3χ was above the rules also in the alcohol department.

"I hope it's not streaking or something," said Jo.

"It's not their style," said Jenny.

"Only one way to find out I guess!" replied Zoe, finishing her gin and tonic in one sip and heading towards a 3χ girl.

"You go girl!" cheered Jo.

"Hi, I'm Zoe… Er… Can I kiss you?" we heard her say.

"I don't know, can you?" the other provoked her.

Zoe was clearly panicking, but then she went for it and put her lips on the 3χ sister's. She responded by hugging her hips and pulling Zoe towards herself. Soon enough they were making out, with the 3χ sister taking the lead. It lasted a lot more than I expected, with Zoe kissing with a remarkable passion the stranger, and when they parted she seemed dazed and a little disappointed.

"Sorry, Zoe!" the girl apologized with a smile and then, after giving her a quick peck on the lips, she let her go.

"She didn't have any capsule!" she explained dejectedly, when she came back.

"But you did a lot of exploring with your tongue just to be sure, right?" Sarah provoked her.

"Well, yeah, I kinda had to! The chick has like two or three tongue piercings! At first I was sure I struck gold, but then I felt the wrong shape…"

Before we could react, Billie arrived dragging Morgan by the hand, looking playfully furious.

"You wouldn't believe the trickery! Come on, show them!"

Morgan laughed and then stuck out her tongue: she had three tongue piercings, one at the center of the tongue, a little closer to the tip, and two other studs a little behind on either side. All of them had a black χ printed on.

"I mean, I was so sure that she had one of those capsules!" Billie complained.

"It happened to me too!" exclaimed Zoe.

"Most of us have these, I'm afraid!" Morgan laughed. "Besides, Billie, you really thought we would be so obvious as to put one in my mouth?"

"Well, it was a bust, but still totally worth it," she replied cheekily.

"Ok, now that you have a better idea of the task, let me give you a piece of advice: you are doing it all wrong. There's a whole night to find your capsule, so don't make it a task, just have fun, fool around, meet people and when you do, greet them with a long nice kiss!"

Her words actually calmed me down. "I wanna try the pool!" I proposed, feeling the tension go away.

"Yes!"

The pool was a little crowded, but some sisters were kind enough to give us space. I have to say, it was weird to bathe naked, even though in principle there's not much difference with wearing a bathing suit. Jo, evidently inspired by Morgan, waded towards the first sister she saw as soon as she was in the water and asked: "Hi, I'm Jo, what's your name?"

"I'm Tara, pleased to meet you."

"Well, Tara, the pleasure is all mine, come here!"

And then she kissed her with an enthusiasm apparently shared by the other girl too.

"So, what do you study? I'm a literature major!" Jo went on, after their lips parted, as if nothing had happened. Clearly there was no treasure in there. Or perhaps the only treasure was friendship? Was this some kind of lesson?

Anyhow, Jo had made it look so easy that all the other girls tried the same approach and soon enough there were a bunch of girls making out with each other all around me.

"What are you waiting for, then?" asked me Billie. I was sitting by the pool, and she was floating in the water, sometimes with only the top of her head above, like a crocodile, her eyes fixed on my exposed pussy, enthralled by the little gem decorating my clit.

"I don't think I'm up for the challenge anyway," I shrugged, nibbling at a straw.

"Why? We don't even know what it is yet!" she asked. Then, looking exaggeratedly suspicious, she added: "Are you scared of kissing a girl?"

"No… I mean, I've never done it, but… No…" And I'd always wanted to try, but I didn't utter that.

"Here, Jo, show her how it's done!"

The girl, who was standing in front of me, blushed so hard that I felt the urge to save her.

"It's not the kiss, Billie. Here!" I said, and in the heat of the moment I gave Billie a peck on her lips.

"Then what is it?" asked Jo, before Billie could reciprocate with some tongue.

"I'm not really looking to join a sorority, alright? I was here just for the fun of it."

"Then do it for fun! You don't have to do the challenge, come on! Just to tell your grandchildren that once you did the hottest treasure hunt ever!"

And be carefree, like all these girls… I bet it would feel great… Ok, fuck it! I jumped back in the water and headed steadily towards Molly, who was at the phone all by herself, sitting at the other side of the pool.

"Hey, what is a girl like you doing all alone in a place like this?" I joked, mostly for my benefit.

"Waiting for princess charming to kiss her, of course!" she replied with a smile.

So, half surprised that I was actually doing it, I leaned forward and our lips met. She smelled like cinnamon. With a subtle gasp I opened my mouth, as if to inhale her better. At that, Molly let herself slide down in the pool, her arms on my shoulders, her legs all of a sudden around my hips, my hands on her toned ass. As our tongues met too, I realized that I was legit turned on. Someone whistled, but I didn't care: we explored each other with greed, oblivious for a moment of the real purpose of the kiss. It was so weird feeling with my tongue all the little metal marbles dancing on hers!

"Looks like there's nothing in my mouth, sorry babe!" she whispered, when we finally emerged from the trance of our kiss.

And yet I had found something, I thought, but all I could muster was "Thanks, anyway!"

After that, the dam was open, and I joined the hunting party boldly exploring the 3χ sisters' mouths with our tongues. I'd kissed four girls already, when Sarah reached me with the latest from the others: "Look there, see those two 3χ kissing each other? I've kissed one but not the other."

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers