The χχχ Sorority Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

"Yeah, so?"

"So they might be exchanging the capsules! We are ignoring the sisters one of us has already kissed, but we shouldn't!"

The sneaky bitches! I should've been pissed, but I was actually thrilled. The first girl I checked again was Morgan. To be fair, there was no strategy in that.

"I see you are having fun!" she commented, as we parted.

"Shut up! This is not easy at all!"

It was only at the end of the night that each of us had retrieved a capsule. In the span of a couple of hours I'd made out with more people than in the rest of my life. And they were all women! And it'd been incredibly hot! I couldn't believe it and now, as it was predictable with my personality, I wasn't just bi-curious, I was bi-obsessed. And maybe just a little bit tipsy.

Our capsules had just a number written on them. I had 5. Was it the number of times I had to do something nasty? Damn it! But it wasn't fair, Zoe had just 2!

"Come on, we have to ask Ava for their meaning!"

She was waiting for us and looked pretty serious, fueling my anxiety. What in the world were they expecting us to do?

"Ok, girls. Time for you to prove yourself. The purpose of this trial will become clearer after you get the bid, but just know that we have a reputation that you must uphold: we are the sluttiest, easiest, most shameless girls on campus and we are very proud of it. So your task is to give a blowjob to one of the guys in the list that each of your numbers is associated with and ask them to record a video of you doing it."

Some of us gasped. My heart sunk.

"Don't worry, they have earned our trust, but if they ask you anything else, come to me. Remember that if you back down, there won't be any consequence. If you instead prefer to eat pussy, we can organize something different. Come back with the video and you'll be eligible for a bid. Don't tell about our tradition to anybody. If you do, you are finished, trust me."

And then we received a list with three names.

"I'm out," was the first thing I said outside of the house, feeling queasy, disappointed and angry. "I mean, it was fun, definitely hot and all that, but I'm out."

Most of the girls agreed.

"Why though?" Billie asked, very seriously.

"I ain't sucking a stranger's cock to enter a sorority!"

"You don't like oral sex?"

"Yes I do! Actually I have a bit of an oral fixation, but not like this."

"You'd lose your dignity, right?"

"Duh?"

"So, let me get this straight. You enjoy blowjobs, but at the same time you lose your dignity if you give one just because… What, he's not your boyfriend?"

"Because I'm forced!"

"But you're not. You can back down with no consequence, you are not forced. If you did, it would be of your own volition."

"Yeah, not really: no blowjob, no bid."

"Yes, but it's a challenge, not blackmail. It's like loving cake and being challenged to eat a whole pie to win a contest."

I didn't know how to answer that, even though everyone was looking at me and all of a sudden it seemed like I had been elected spokeswoman for all of those who weren't going through with the challenge.

"It seems to me that the real reason why you are not doing it is that giving blowjob is shameful and you can do it only with one you can trust to keep your secret, like a boyfriend," Billie went on. "But it shouldn't be like this. It's what Ava was saying, they control us with shame, they take the fun out of sex. I don't want that to be my life."

"It's easy to say…" Zoe retorted.

"Hey, don't think I'm not scared! But I am a very sexual person and I want to be myself. And if things get ugly, we will have dozens of sisters to protect and guide us. I felt at home, tonight, naked, promiscuous…"

"Free," Jo added. "It was like being in the seventies when hippies preached free love…"

"And look, if you are not like me, I totally respect that you don't want to join them. But don't do it just because of shame!" Billie concluded, looking at me in the eye.

"Whatever," I mumbled, "Goodnight."

And then I went away, sad, angry and jealous.

*******

Afterword

Thanks for reading my work! Please, find a minute to rate and comment it, even (and especially) if you didn't like it. I'm always eager to improve my writing and... Well, get some satisfaction out of it!

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers