The χχχ Sorority Pt. 03

Story Info
A sorority of proud sluts - Being in (remote) control.
8.9k words
4.73
17.6k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

Previously....

Wren has joined a very special sorority: a community of happily promiscuous women funded by a secret gloryhole. In her journey she's met new amazing people among her fellow pledges: Jolene, a.k.a. Jo, a blondie with a talent for BJs who looks like "a French tourist freshly off the plane" and Billie, a spunky redhead who helped Wren overcome her inhibitions... By getting in her panties! That's perhaps why it stung so much when Billie's deception was revealed...

In this installment:

Time to move in, and learn the house's (debauched) rules. Also, apparently the χχχ sorority doesn't do hazing, but they sure as hell know how to have fun with their new sisters. Very public fun.

Themes and disclaimer

This story is about promiscuity, exhibitionism, a really high sexual drive and the discovery of one's sexuality. It has no pretense of being realistic.

The χ χ χ sorority

4. Moving in

They say that when you go to college far away from home, you find out who, among those you leave behind, is your real friend and who isn't. Well, in that department I lost Emily. She miraculously managed to be taken in by B Σ K and when she heard I was among those "sexual deviants" in 3χ she knew what was best for her social life. Not a tear was shed for her, because for one lost social climber, I gained dozens of sisters who celebrated the new ones with a warmth and an affection that had actually made me shed some tears. The party they had thrown for us had been epic, even though it coincided with the farewell party for the graduates. My sorority believed in saying goodbye with a smile, you see.

Yes. My sorority. Crazy, right? But nothing seems crazy if the day after doing it you incur in no negative consequences. Like, you know, having given a blowjob to a stranger on camera for a dare and getting away with it.

When we moved in, the day following the party, it was somewhat still going on for part of the sisterhood.

"Look at her, she's so cute! It's like she's hugging a teddy bear," Jo commented, curiously inspecting a girl asleep in the common room couch nestling an empty bottle of whiskey cream, completely naked.

"Let's take a photo!" proposed Sarah.

The previous night we had found out that there was a traditional gift for the sisters who graduated: an album of photos "that you'll never show anyone" capturing the most embarrassing moments of their college career. And, let me say, the name was fitting: there was a lot of material of sexual nature inside! Apparently there was a whole shared database in the sisterhood's cloud just for that.

"Upload it under the name 'Kay'," said Morgan, checking us in, while Sarah took her shot. If the majority of the sisters were zombies, she was as fresh as a rose, even though she was clearly wearing her (skimpy) pajamas.

"Now, as you know, freshmen sleep in double rooms. It's not a matter of space: we want you to bond with each other, and most importantly, with your own bodies."

To be honest, a part of me wasn't still up to speed with the recent, huge changes in my life, so I still frowned at sentences like that.

"That means that we will teach you how to love your bodies properly."

"We know how to masturbate!" joked Zoe.

"That wasn't what I meant and at any rate no, you most likely don't," replied Morgan seriously, shutting her up immediately. For the first time I noticed how scary she could be. "But we will teach you, don't worry. Now, we formed some pairs according to Billie's suggestions." – her name still made my stomach twitch – "If you realize that you don't get along, come to me. Living with strangers is challenging, and I can help: I'll teach you how to fight."

"How not to fight, you mean," I interjected.

"Oh no, the fighting can't be avoided. So you need to know how to do it properly, constructively, without hurting each other's feelings and your friendship. Trust me, half of the useful things you'll learn in college, you'll learn here!"

In case there was any residual doubt, I decided that I really liked Morgan.

"Now, the pairs: Zoe and Sarah, Wren and Jo…"

When she heard her name after mine, Jo cheered and then blushed violently.

"I'm so happy we are together!" I joined.

Our room was exactly how one would imagine it. Actually, it was quite big for two people. We each had our desk, drawers and wardrobe, plus our own shared bathroom, which even had a bidet – "for a proper personal hygiene" as Morgan pointed out. We soon got to work to personalize it a little, with Jo putting posters of lady Galadriel on the wall – apparently she had a thing for Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings – and me a pin board with photos and mementos from home.

We rested a little and then went downstairs for another meeting with Morgan. Curiously, Violet was there too: she'd been by far the life of the party the previous night, and now it looked like she had her shit together even more than Morgan. I'd never seen her dressed before, but now it was obvious that she was some sort of goth, if her earlobes, stretched by big black dishes, her cute black septum ring and a tattoo on her arm of Jack Skellington weren't clue enough. That morning she was indeed sporting a fishnet shirt with nothing underneath, a tartan miniskirt that didn't cover most of her ass and big bulky vinyl platform boots. Her makeup was elaborate and perfect: heavy eyeliner, which traced a little inverted triangle in the middle of her lower eyelids, big fake eyelashes, turquoise and silver eyeshadow and glossy black lipstick.

"Ok, we can start. For the next weeks I'm going to be your teacher and your counselor. You will do as I say and learn how this place works. After I know you better and you get your bearing here, I will assign you a big sister who will guide you through the rest of the year. Before I start, let me remind you that we will deal with very intimate matters: if you, at any moment, feel uncomfortable, you need to tell me."

"Boring…" Violet complained childishly, pushing Morgan with her head. At that Morgan gave her a loud slap on the butt which caught us by surprise and made Violet jump upright with a yelp. Before we could worry, she was smiling naughtily.

"Yeah, don't mind that, she's a sub… Well, I might as well… Ok, see, we have clubs here, people who share the same fetish or like the same sexual practice. They are awesome, because nobody ever talks about these things, and you don't want to learn about them from porn. Here you have a chance to chat about them without judgment with your older sisters, who will also guide and teach you. For example, we are both in the BDSM club, but I'm dominant and she's submissive. Submissive sisters often enjoy being dominated by the dominant ones, so you'll see that a lot."

"Especially me: the Queen has ruled that a Mistress supervise me at all times!" Violet added proudly.

"Yeah, we have to take turns with this brat," Morgan explained, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, let's talk about the games!"

"Not yet! Now, for the first week we are going to do exercises of trust and touching. As you saw yesterday, as 3χ sisters you will touch a lot of strangers. We won't allow this to happen until we are sure you can handle it. So we will build you a shield, we will teach you how to touch each other with care and love. Swathed with the sorority's love and protection, you will be able to protect your intimacy and integrity even when you are touched intimately by strangers within these walls."

I had made the right choice, I could feel it more and more now.

"For the first two weeks we will ask you to sleep in the same bed as your roommate. You can start doing it dressed, but in your own time you should do it naked. Before going to sleep, you should hug your sister and tell her something nice before kissing goodnight."

We couldn't help but looking at each other with a smirk.

"Finally, as Ava told you we don't do cruel pranks on pledges here. But we do fun games, to break the ice. You can opt out, but it would be best if you didn't, because they help create a community."

"What happens if we do?"

The question had been asked by a muscular girl of Native American descent with long raven hair who I'd always seen wearing athleisure outfits that highlighted her toned physique.

"I'm glad you asked, Kaya," Morgan replied with a somewhat malicious smile. "Get up and tell Violet to her face that you won't play her beloved game 'Tit for tit'!"

Kaya rebelliously stood up and said: "I'm not doing your stupid game!"

At that Violet made an exaggeratedly sad pouty face, like the one a child would do, and then ran towards Kaya, grabbed her sleeve and started begging like a fussy baby: "Pleaaase! Let's play the game, pretty pleaaase! Come on! It's going to be fun! All the other girls are playing!"

Kaya was taken a little aback: "Just this?"

"I'll be good, pleaaase? Why do you hate me?"

"If you can suffer through Violet's nagging for a whole day," Morgan replied skeptically, "yes, sure. Now, send her back with a nice slap on the butt!"

Kaya, a little amused, a little uneasy, did just that and Violet walked dejectedly back. We laughed: it seemed a reasonable price.

"So… When do we start visiting the gloryhole?" asked Zoe on our behalf.

"Not anytime soon. Only after your official initiation."

And that was that, apart from some common-sense house rules. Apparently our sorority was extraordinarily well-organized. For example, there was an official 3χ app – made by an alumna – complete with a billboard and an encrypted chat. Each sister could set up a status visible to all the others and which also appeared in a display outside the door of our rooms. The choices were: "Do not disturb", "Studying", "Looking for company", "Looking for a quickie", "Fucking – come join!" if you looked for a threesome companion and "Fucking – come see!" for the exhibitionists. And there were a lot of them. As more and more sisters came out of their hangover coma, we realized that Jenny had been right: nobody here wore much clothing if any. What was crazier, and kinda exciting, was that while we were chatting on the couch with Morgan, a couple of older sisters started to finger-fuck each other in a corner, just like that.

"Whenever you don't mind sharing the love, do it," explained Morgan, taking out her pants and then pulling Violet by the ring on her studded collar to kneel between Morgan's legs, where she immediately began to eat her pussy with gusto. "This way you will contribute to the collective mood and, you know, sex is all about the mood!"

The whole scene was indeed very arousing. It all felt like living a sexual fantasy, and I definitely digged that.

We pledges spent the rest of the day trying to know each other better: during rush week two groups had formed, mine and another comprising Kaya, her roommie Letitia – a short, spunky black girl with short Afro hair and round glasses –, Leigh – a cute girl, a little on the chubby side, with turquoise hair – and her roommie Piper, a freckled redhead who liked to hunt for and repair vintage clothes. In particular, I made friends with Kaya, who I admired for sticking up her neck about the games, knowing full well what sort of games other sororities played and how they treated those who didn't want to play.

After dinner, a familiar face came knocking at our door.

"Hello…" said Billie, with a timid smile.

"Hi," I replied coldly. Jo's greeting was only slightly warmer.

"Look, I never had the chance to explain myself, will you give it to me?" she replied, now seriously.

We nodded.

"Ok, see, usually nobody wants the mole job, but I volunteered for it, because I was exactly like you two when I arrived. This sorority means the world to me and hadn't somebody pushed me a little, I would have lost my chance at being myself. So I wanted to return the favor for the next generation, knowing I'd be good at it: I never lied to you about my feelings and my motivations for joining."

"It's ok, Billie, it just came as a shock, is all. We need a little time to make peace with it," Jo admitted encouragingly.

Billie kissed her on her cheek. "Thanks. How about you, Wren?"

I hadn't been shocked, after all I had had all the time to uncover her secret by myself: I'd been hurt.

"I really thought you wanted to go on a journey together, to be friends, not to recruit me…" I mumbled, turning the other way, towards our window.

"Again, I wasn't lying. This is going to be a journey together: I wanna be your big sister. I already asked Morgan…" When I turned around I was angry: being someone's big sister was huge, and doing it to clean your conscience– "…the day of the pool party, when I pretended to look for the capsule in her mouth," she added with a sly smile, knowing exactly what was going on in my head.

That left me speechless, and my eyes darted on Jo, looking for support, but her smile meant "Forgive her already!"

"You know? Tell you what, I'm going to throw in a climax too: I owe you one, don't I?" she added with her trademark smug smile.

"How can I say no to such generosity?" I replied, trying in vain to look annoyed.

And that's when a classic strip-tease tune started playing on Billie's phone and she began slow dancing, causing me a de ja-vu.

"Now?" I laughed.

"Yeah! Hey, Jo, would you like to watch? Come on, it's gonna be fun, I can do you too, later!"

I had no idea how to react when she pushed me on my bed, nor did Jo.

"Show 'em how it's done, Billie!" said another sister passing by our open door.

Surprisingly, Jo decided to sit down next to me.

"Last time I had to pretend I was a newbie," claimed Billie, bending over me. Then she slowly raised and lowered the hem of her crop top with her thumbs so as to make a sort of wave that allowed me to peek from time to time one of her pierced nipples underneath. In doing so, she was following the music beat perfectly and after a while – perhaps because I was really tired – I felt kind of hypnotized by her boobs.

The trance was interrupted when suddenly I found myself diving face-first in her bosom, as she raised her top and thrust her breast forward. I backed away, but she climbed the bed on her knees and straddled my lap. Another hypnotic scene: her tits jiggling in front of my eyes as she fondled them.

"You can touch me, baby! This ain't a strip club!"

So I went for it and grabbed her ass, mostly because she seemed to be sliding backwards.

"Like what you see Jo? I can teach you!" she whispered sultrily, messing up her own hair with a hand. Poor Jo nodded awkwardly. Underneath the embarrassment, however, she seemed to be quite turned on. "Then why don't you make sure I find a well-lubed pussy later?" Billie added, making a show of grabbing the hem of my yoga pants and sliding a hand on my pussy.

At that I jerked and Billie bent over me and whispered in my ear a little worried: "You ok? Am I going too fast?"

She was: I had kissed my first girl only a couple of days before and now she wanted to fuck me in front of everybody with my roommie watching and masturbating! And yet I was thrilled by the idea, exactly because it was something unbelievably far from anything I would have done a week before and… Well, wasn't I here to try this very kind of stuff? So I grabbed her wrist and pushed her hands back between my legs, this time under my panties, drenched with my juices.

"What do you think?"

She chuckled and went back to dancing.

"You are so good at this, where did you learn?" asked Jo who in the meantime had actually unbuttoned her pants and was now slowly massaging her clit underneath.

"Last year I took up pole dancing and from time to time I perform in a club and in bachelor parties," Billie said. "I wanna repay that student debt fast!"

The playlist was changing the music into something faster and so she got up, turned around and began to dance shaking her ass, which didn't remain covered by her shorts for long. Wait, was that a metal buttplug peeking from between her buttocks? It definitely was, but before I could focus on it, she was twerking on my lap.

"Slap it!" I heard Jo say with a certain urgency in her tone, to my astonishment, but slap Billie's fine ass I did.

"Wooo!"

In the throes of lust, I grabbed the hem of my pants and slid them down. Billie noticed it and turned around again.

"Direct to the point, huh? I'm gonna have to teach you subtlety, little sister!" she commented getting on her knees. My legs spread and just like that my pussy was there for her to feast on.

"The last time you did this, remember how I told you I had fantasized about it just an hour before?" I moaned, losing the tiny bit of control I still had. "It wasn't really like that, 'cause Jo was there too and the one eating me out was a 3χ girl, with her incredible pierced tongue… Now it's just perfect…"

"Look at you, Wren… Embracing so fast our lezzie–" Billie was saying, before I grabbed her hair and pushed her against my sex, making her grind all over it.

"This is so hot…" commented Jo, now free of her pants too and fingerbanging herself furiously.

Finally, it was happening, after such a long wait… I came hard and loudly, following Morgan's advice and soon my solo became a chorus, because apparently Jo was climaxing too.

When it was over, I saw Billie towering over me, licking her lips and gazing at Jo.

"Tut tut, Jo, so impatient… Come on, let me show you the real thing…"

"I… Maybe another time?" she stammered.

"Anytime! Follow me, I'll earn my title and teach you how to use a whore's best friend: a bidet!"

It was indeed a teaching moment – we even learned that the original inventors of the bidet, the French, had stopped installing it in their houses because it was associated to prostitution – but when we were finished, Billie thought it'd be better to let us go to sleep.

"Ok… We chose which bed. Now, pajamas or birthday suit?" I asked Jo, expecting she would choose the first.

"We've already seen each other naked," she shrugged, blushing a little.

So, a little awkwardly, we got undressed. Then we faced each other and put our arms on the other's shoulder, like Morgan had told us. This was so very different from the party! How odd that fewer people seeing you naked made it more uncomfortable! Now, a nice thing to say about Jo…

"Your smile never fails to cheer me up," I whispered earnestly looking at her in the eye.

She blushed a little.

"I know that it doesn't look like it, but I'm a scaredy-cat and today was really scary for me at times… Like with Billie. But you make me feel safe. I still can't believe I found the courage of getting off watching you two!"

And then we hugged, kissing each other on the cheek. Morgan was right, this wasn't a silly exercise, because it filled me with affection for my roommie.

"Now, I should tell you, my feet can get a little cold," Jo warned me, as I got in our bed.

"Come on, I bet– HOLY SHIT! Stay away from my legs with those blocks of ice!"

From then on, the rule was that Jo had to wear socks at all times. Apart from that little mishap, sleeping with her was fun, we giggled a lot and talked all night.

"Can you imagine Billie teaching me subtlety?"

"Yeah, right? And perhaps next time it's going to be table manners!"

I felt at home as I fell asleep lulled by her warm skin against mine. Feet excluded, of course.

5. Being in (remote) control

My main concerns during my first days as a 3χ sister, were about how the outsiders would react. In short, I found out that I didn't have χχχ written on my forehead, so the nightmare scenario of me going to class and all people in the room looking at me and whispering – which I had actually dreamed, scaring the crap out of Jo when I had woken up with a jolt – was a teeny bit far-fetched. Sure, soon, as I would make friends, the subject of my dorm would come out, but at least I had some form of control on who knew and who didn't. At least at the beginning. Then word might spread…

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers