The χχχ Sorority Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really sure you wanna come?" asked Melanie, getting worried, when I got out. How goddamn nice, they waited for me!

"Positive! Let's go, it's late already."

The vibrator was activated when I was still walking, making it grind against my pussy. Were my friends noticing how jerky my walk was? My strategy, however, worked: because we were late and many seats were taken, so for once I managed to sit behind them! Then it began, the longest burst yet. Fuck, it wasn't fair! The 20-minutes limit shouldn't have been every hour, because if you attacked just before and just after the hour you could effectively do it for 40 minutes! No matter, it was happening and I better make my peace with it. At minute 2 I thought I was going to cum, but still resisted heroically. At minute 3 I was losing my mind in the attempt to make all my muscles go limp. At minute 4 I came, trying to hide one of the most powerful climaxes of my life by leaning with my head over my elbow and closing my eyes, as if I was getting sleepy. Then minute 5 arrived. Incapable of standing still, I felt like screaming inside and several times I had the sneaky suspicion that perhaps a sound had actually escaped my mouth, because Sebastian turned around to look at me. There had to be a way to vent the sexual energy wreaking havoc inside me! I squeezed my hands hard, then I bit my arm. Tears were obstructing my view. Then it stopped. The vibration, that is, because my climax was still there. And yet everybody was intent on listening to the lecture. Such good students! Not like me, the slut! No, these thoughts were turning me on! Wrinkly grannies, think of wrinkly grannies! Maybe if I did some breathing exercise… Yes, in and out, calming down…

"You came, didn't you?" Billie texted.

"Fuck you!"

"Well… Are you ready for the next one?"

Shit! No, I couldn't do it again! I had to go to… But it started anyway, my legs squeezed together automatically. There was no way I could stand up now. I was now about to cry, so I hastily rubbed my eyes, again feigning sleepiness. Luckily I wasn't wearing any makeup. The goddamn thing was driving me crazy! So much so, that at a certain point I kinda spaced out. The 5 minutes of the second burst passed in a long blur, blissful and hellish at the same time.

Wait, the vibrator was off! Get up, Wren!

"I have to go to the bathroom, sorry," I mumbled panting to the guy next to me, who was looking at me weirdly. He wasn't the only one. Sebastian had turned around and drawn the others' attention on me.

"Melanie, she looks terrible, go with her!" he proposed.

NO FUCKING WAY! I had to make a run for it: blushing like I'd never blushed before, I said "I can't hold it anymore!" and rushed out of the room. As I walked as briskly as I could, my legs barely able to carry my weight, the fabric of my bra brushing against my nipples alone was threatening to make me cum again! Nobody in the bathroom, great! Until goddamn Melanie would arrive! In the safety of a stall, I let myself cry and whine like a baby, my voice muffled by my fist. Boy, it felt so good! Only a few seconds of freedom left…

Paces. Fuck!

"You alright?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, I feel better now! Don't worry!"

Maybe this wasn't so bad, she probably couldn't hear from across the door and at least nobody was watching me now. So I kept bracing myself for the next attack but… Nothing happened. As minutes passed, allowing me to actually calm down, it became clear that this was no mercy. Billie and Samantha knew I must've sought refuge in the bathroom, so they wouldn't hit me for a while, not until there was a good chance of me being back in the classroom. There was little to do, then. I spent some more time doing breathing exercises and then I came out, thanked Melanie and together we headed back to class.

"You ok?" whispered Sebastian with a warm smile. Why was he so attentive? Did he know? His clever, piercing eyes were inscrutable. No, that was paranoia, the last thing I needed!

"Yeah, it must've been something I ate, but now I feel better…"

15 minutes later, the vibrator awakened again. During the first attack, 5 minutes long, I came again, feeling my head ready to explode, but for the next I ran to the bathroom again, this time by myself. In my trusty stall I allowed myself to cum properly during the 5 minutes it lasted, with immense satisfaction.

Over! It was finally over, I had no more classes that day. First order of business, get revenge against Samantha. Then go home and relax. Or so I thought.

Back in the common room, the other freshmen and I shared our tales of debauchery, having a good earthy laugh about it: we had had orgasms in front of everybody and no one noticed! It was such a liberating sensation! Poor Kaya had endured Violet's vicious attack, 20 minutes every hour in batches of 5, to the point that she almost fainted in a bathroom stall at her third orgasm. Now she was reduced to jelly.

"Look, this is the sign my nails made on my palms! And just when I thought it was over, it started again!" Jo was complaining while I was stroking her beautiful hair.

"Damn it, we traumatized our French exchange student!" I joked, making everyone laugh.

The older sisters seemed to take the whole matter more lightly, and they too were exchanging stories of how they had gotten away with their climaxes.

"Well girls, I say we eat, and then we can resume playing," announced Billie, stretching herself. Her sentence caught us by surprise: wasn't the game supposed to happen in public? Clearly not.

If the day had been difficult, when the sun went down, it was pure nightmare. We had all saved a good amount of minutes and we were now spending them all. The only problem was, again, that we had half of the ammunition of our sisters, so by 11 pm we were all lying on our beds in a constant state of semi-climax.

"This is all your fault! Aaaah!" Jo was crying, naked on our bed – we felt that clothes stimulated our nipples too much now–, while she kept brushing my back with her cold feet for revenge.

"Stay away from me, you white walker! Shit, here it comes!"

"Man, I love 'Tit for tit'!" Morgan said, sitting on one of our chairs and enjoying the scene, after all my ammunition had been spent. Then, when we too came down lying side by side on our shared bed and holding hands, she mouthed: "Kiss her!"

Drunk with lust, I turned around towards Jo and she did the same. We gazed at each other like that for a while, when my hand, by its own accord, began to stroke her belly and then her legs. Whenever our skins brushed against each other, her whole body shivered and so did mine, but she never stopped me. My fingers came back towards her neck, then her cheek. And then our lips touched.

"My work here is done. Come in the common room by midnight," said Billie, taking her leave, as we quietly made out, without any rush, just savoring every inch of our lips happy and content.

"Hey, we should say something nice to each other… I'll go first: I love your lips" I moaned.

"I… I have a huge crush on you!" Jo blurted, panicking all of a sudden, before slapping a hand on her mouth. "Shit! I didn't mean it like in love or anything… It's just that…"

"I'm incredibly hot and now that we are basically living in a porn movie you can't stop fantasizing about having sex with me?" I stopped her, with a flattered smile.

"Yeah! It's driving me crazy, and there's this whole sleeping situation…"

"Same! Well, I've never done it with a woman, and I'd like to explore that side of mine. Would you like to do it with me?"

"I'd love to!" she rejoiced giving me a peck. "But not now, or I'll legit die! And it's all your fault!"

My squeal echoed in the house: those damned feet! A few minutes later we were sitting on a couch in the common room, still naked in our effort to embrace 3χ traditions, with our fellow pledges, ready to hear what Morgan had to say.

"Hoping that all of you have recovered, let me explain the lesson behind our fun game. Being a 3χ is like having a vibrating egg in your panties. You have a secret slutty life that you will have to carry around the campus, sometimes fearing those surrounding you because of it. But today you learned a few important things. First, it's not so hard to avoid catching the others' attention, because every student has problems and worries just like you and for sure you don't matter that much to strangers. Second, carrying such a secret can be a lot of fun, even though sometimes it's distracting. Third, whenever it's all too much, remember that you are not alone, there's always a sister who knows exactly what you are going through. Call her and ask for help."

That was actually a beautiful conclusion to our adventure, but it would never compare to what happened next.

"Now, Violet come here," she called. The girl, who had been watching the whole speech from outside the room, seemed quite reluctant, but obeyed anyway, and when she reached her mistress, Morgan made her wear another vibrating panty, locking it in place. "Violet will keep her panties tomorrow too and they will be connected to your phones. Each of you has ten minutes of vibrations to use. Have fun!"

*******

Afterword

Thanks for reading my work! Please, find a minute to comment it, even (and especially) if you didn't like it. I'm always eager to improve my writing and... Well, get some satisfaction out of it!

Also... IMPORTANT: the next chapter will be in a different category (Lesbian Sex).