The χχχ Sorority Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

"It's stressful, isn't it?" Sarah commented, brutalizing her orange with a knife at lunch.

"Aren't you a vegetarian because you hate violence against living things? That's alive, you know?" I joked. Sarah then pointed the knife at me and hissed "Come again?", making us all laugh.

"I'm kinda used to have a dirty reputation," Zoe shrugged. "You can live with that as long as there's someone having your back, and we always have our sisters. Honestly, sometimes it makes you feel kinda important: you may not know and not care who the fuck the people talking trash behind your back are, but they know you. And the girls fear you, while the guys want you. There's power in that."

"I hope so. I had nightmares about it!" I commented.

"Yeah, and now I have them too! Can they be contagious?" complained Jo.

Our life together was going pretty well, actually. Morgan had taught us how to come clean about the little things that annoyed the shit out of each other in one of her exercises, and it kinda worked. For example, I learned not to leave my stuff everywhere and Jo not to be such a pain in the ass about it. Now it was already feeling normal to sleep in our cramped bed together.

"I think I'm going to go ahead and wear one of those 3χ necklaces. Rip the band-aid, you know?" Kaya proposed. "I mean, sooner or later they will all know we are the resident cocksuckers and I don't want to go through the pain of making friends and seeing them eventually ditch me for who I am, like with Enemaly."

Yeah, my story had come out in one of our chats and had enraged them just a little. From then on, Emily had become Enemaly.

"Speaking of jewelry, when are we going to get the piercings?" I asked.

"Never, for me," remarked Zoe.

"After the initiation, whatever that means," reminded us Sarah, still intent on murdering fruit.

I definitely wanted them, the whole idea had been a major turn-on ever since I first saw them and, like my big sister had guessed, I wasn't afraid of a needle.

"You are going to have to be my comfort animal for that," Jo told me, shivering.

"Anytime!"

"I don't think this initiation will be scary, they aren't even really hazing us," said Kaya.

Little did we know that our sisterhood was about to show us what they did in place of hazing and that they would soon teach us a valuable lesson about having a secret slutty life.

"Hear ye, hear ye, all the freshmen in the common room!" we heard Violet shouting that night, prancing around naked and cheerful. We had soon gotten used to her shenanigans. Just that morning I and Jo had heard powerful smacks in the kitchen, where we had found her lying on Ava's lap, with her skirt hiked up, as she was being spanked with a paddle. It had BRAT carved out of it, so that the word was now stamped in white over Violet's red bum. Her whining and the tears in her eyes had honestly shocked me a little, but when Jo had asked what had happened, she had said "I creampied the Queen!" with a devilishly happy grin. Ava had then eloquently pointed at the residues of sprayed whipped cream on her face and neck. We had watched a few more swats landing on Violet's ass and then Ava had sent her to class. Oddly enough, that wasn't even the craziest part: after speaking with our Queen, we found out that Violet's major was Physics of all subjects, and apparently she pursued it with great success.

When we entered the common room, most of the sisterhood was already there.

"Ladies, the time has come for the Pledglings Games!" announced Ava. "And without further ado, I give the floor to our jester and troublemaker in chief, Violet!"

"Thank you, my Queen. Pledglings, come here, come have fun with your big, evil sisters!" she called, with her trademark naughty smirk.

We reached her, a little intimidated by the crowd watching us. "This is optional, right?" I kept thinking. Only Kaya stood with crossed arms and a defiant look. I had the feeling that she would become the sorority's next troublemaker.

"Tomorrow we will play 'Tit for tit'! Here's how it works. Beginning from 8 am until midnight, you will have to wear this," she went on, showing us a pair of weird latex G-string panties with a teardrop design. "They lock in place, to prevent you from removing them, and contain this bad boy," she went on, pointing at a small egg vibrator that was embedded in the padded crotch, "which is activated remotely by us."

She then proceeded to wear it. They didn't actually look like normal panties because the crotch piece had only two oddly-placed strings, one in front and the other in the back, both ending in a small loop. Another string worn around the waist was meant to pass through the loops and was locked tight with a small heart-shaped padlock.

"Now, since we play fair, only another sister who is wearing one of these can activate yours, and you can activate hers in order to exact your revenge. Each of you can choose among us 2 sisters to be paired with."

Huh, that seemed surprisingly fair!

"What if we have to pee?" asked Kaya.

"You can temporarily remove the vibrator part, by unlocking it from the crotch piece, but only if it's not active."

"So what is preventing us from, say, taking it out and never put it back?"

"Your word of honor," replied solemnly Violet. "Plus, the app tells me if it's disengaged and you're cheating. Also, you have to go to class: our sorority is here to promote learning! At any rate, we will allow half an hour of pause for lunch. Now, for the fun part! You can't activate the vibrator whenever: you have a certain amount of minutes you can spend. You gain 2 minutes every 20 minutes starting from 8 AM, you can administer only 20 minutes every hour and no more than 10 minutes in a row and you have to wait 2 minutes between each discharge."

"What's the power of the vibrator?" asked Sarah.

"Here, try it," said Violet, handing an activated one to Zoe to pass along. Not that it mattered much to me: I'd never used a vibrator, so I wasn't sure how powerful it was.

"If I may: there's no trick, our sorority is based on trust," Ava interjected.

"Yes, so… Who's playing?" asked Violet excitedly.

Surprisingly, the first one to raise her hand was a defiant Kaya. All of a sudden my hand went up, but that was because Billie had raised it.

"What? Ok, but I want to be paired with Billie!" I reacted, feeling both thrilled and scared shitless. To be honest, it wasn't like she was really forcing me: I love this kind of strategic games. So I hissed: "Come on, Jo, don't leave me alone!"

"I'm so gonna regret this!" she mumbled, timidly raising her hand with her eyes closed.

Little by little they convinced us all. My other playmate was a third-year named Samantha. We exchanged numbers just in case. Kaya, confirming my suspicions that she liked trouble, defiantly picked Violet, who exploded in a loud, wicked cackle.

That night both Jo and I found it hard to sleep.

"Why did we do it? What's wrong with us?" she complained, massaging her forehead.

"They were all looking at us expectantly… It's the peer pressure! But maybe we need it. We need to embrace our inner sluts… Otherwise, what are we here for?"

The next morning, Billie and Taylor, a cute chubby third-year who I recognized for having made cocktails at the party, came in our room with our harnesses. They were surprisingly comfortable, but hard to hide: I had to wear my high-waisted denim pants, a little too heavy for the temperatures we were having.

"Does it show?" asked Jo, pirouetting in her high-waisted paper bag shorts.

"All I can see are great legs," I blurted, which she took as a no, blushing a little.

"And now a test! We have 2 additional minutes just for that!" Billie announced, elbowing Taylor as she took her phone. She was paired to Jo.

All of a sudden it felt like a foreign will was controlling a part of my body, because you could hear no noise and see no movement, and yet my clit was telling me that something was flicking it with a fast pace.

"Oh, shit!" I yelped, as gradually the stimulus became more sexual in nature, even though it had never changed. It was so weird! No matter whether I bent over, kept my legs wide apart or, worse, clenched them together, there was nothing I could do to stop the devilish contraption. I felt powerless and thrilled at the same time. No, wait, not entirely powerless: I could do that to Billie and a stranger. Just when I realized how much fun this game would be, all of a sudden the vibrator stopped. "Jo?"

She seemed quite unfazed and I assumed her vibrator wasn't working.

"Did you notice anything? Like, about my face, my expression?" she asked, her voice a little shaky.

"No?"

"Great!" she rejoiced, apparently relieved.

"Yeah, that's going to change," Billie replied with a grin, taking my arm and dragging me out of my room.

"So, when are you going to take part in the age-old tradition of banging your roomie?" she whispered.

"What?"

"Come on, you two find each other attractive! Why do you think Morgan put you two together?"

"Oh… Is it that obvious?"

"Yep. Look, it's a great way for you two to safely explore your bisexuality."

"I don't know, she's my roomie…"

"Look, here we are all libertines, we fuck each other for fun all the time… If you have qualms, don't follow what society tells you, have the right ones. In this case, remember how she reacted when I volunteered to eat her pussy? She was intimidated. I'm sure Jo would rather have her first time with a newbie like you. And her first time is important."

That was surely something to think about, but when I sat in class, it was soon overshadowed by more urgent matters.

"Hey Wren! I reserved you a seat!" said a handsome guy with round brown glasses, short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He was Sebastian, whom I had met at the presentation of our course, together with the other two sitting beside him, Melanie and Carl. So much for avoiding people!

"Hi guys!"

Even seating made me self-conscious. Were they looking at me differently? Were my long pants attracting their attention?

"We were thinking about sharing our notes, you know? This guy goes so fast!" Sebastian said, speaking about professor Anderson. He was the kind of student who enjoyed a tidy, well-organized notebook to the brink of OCD: he even color-coded his notes!

"Sure! Or we could even ask to record him," I proposed. "I have a recorder."

"He's not the kind of–" Carl was objecting, when all of a sudden my vibrator came alive and I stopped listening. Fuck!, Already? Had they noticed? Shit, what if it made noises when in contact with the seat under me?

"–my brother–" Sebastian was going on.

Had I yelped or something? I discretely looked around, while I nodded at whatever Sebastian was saying: nobody seemed to be paying attention to me.

"Wren?" he said all of a sudden, looking at me with an encouraging and amused smile.

"What?"

"So, where are you hiding it?"

Shit! How? It couldn't be that noisy, right? Maybe I was making a face? But honestly it wasn't even arousing me that much! Think, Wren, say something!

"What are you talking about?" I babbled, blushing violently.

"That's the spirit! You've got nothing to hide," said Melanie with a big knowing smile and a wink.

"I still think that you'll get in trouble!" commented Carl, shaking his head disapprovingly.

Fuck, they really knew! But… Come on! How? I felt melting inside, both ashamed and surprised about their nonchalance. How could I let this happen? I'd just met some nice people!

"Yeah, perhaps Carl is right: it's a violation of the privacy to record someone without their consent," Sebastian agreed. "However well Wren hides the recorder, the risk is not worth it."

There. An important lesson: never nod if you're not listening!

"Thank god," I sighed, sinking in my chair, just when the vibrator stopped.

"You, Wren, are not suited for the criminal life!" commented Sebastian with a chuckle.

The aftermath of my first big scare of the morning was not only a huge sense of relief. I'd gotten away with it! Fear was soon replaced by excitement.

A text from Billie: "Nerdy-glasses is hot!"

What the… I turned around and there she was, waving at me from the back of the room with a devilish grin, just before going out.

"Oh, it's on, Billie!" I snarled in my mind. Panicky Wren was soon going to be replaced by competitive Wren! So, trusting Sebastian to take great notes, I started to think about my strategy to get Billie in as much trouble as possible. Sure, this meant she would attack even more viciously, but I tried not to dwell on that.

I was looking up my sister's schedule, when it happened again and I almost jumped on my seat. Shit! It was hard to get used to being constantly vulnerable! But how was Billie doing it? It was still 8:25 and by my count she had already finished her first two minutes! The app clarified everything: fucking Samantha! Perhaps the game was not so fair: two against one! So, I tried to relax and concentrate on Anderson. If the stimulation was this weak and short-lasting, it wouldn't be so hard to resist, right? No, I had to save my minutes and then hit Billie and Samantha with a 6 minutes discharge during class! They were just wasting ammunition.

It turned out that they weren't. After the initial salvo, the two bastards clearly started working together and without fail every 4 minutes I was hit by a 1 minute discharge. Soon enough it dawned on me how wrong I was about 1 minute bursts being manageable: one surely was, but several close ones were a completely different thing. As much as I was trying to concentrate on taking notes, now feeling reassured that nobody was paying attention to me, the regularity of the stimulation soon created an expectation, which in turn became another way of arousing me, even when the vibrator was off! After a while I started to long for the next burst, and the lecture became a low-key masturbatory session in front of unaware people. Yeah, I was screwed.

"You ok? You look worried," asked me Sebastian at a certain point.

"No, I just have to go really bad to the bathroom!"

That was the truth. I was so wet! What if I was staining my pants? The goddamn panties were barely covering my vagina And the smell! Shit! I needed to clean myself, stat!

With a huge relief, in the bathroom I ascertained that I hadn't leaked. Time to fight back: I couldn't go on like this the whole day. Maybe if I pissed one off, she would start acting on her own and disrupt the dangerous rhythm. So I used 8 minutes on Samantha, who knew me less. Boy, I wish I could see her! Right now, somewhere in campus, she was sitting in front of a professor, closer and closer to cumming, trying to keep a straight face… Shit, now I was arousing myself! Boring thoughts, Wren! Only boring thoughts…

It was at the next class that I found out that my strategy had worked. No attack from Samantha. But none from Billie either…

"By the way, I bought her book: it's great, everything's in there," Carl was saying about the professor who'd just come in, as we were sitting down. Then it happened. A burst. Ok, I could handle it.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

Honestly, I wasn't even paying attention to what was in it, concentrated as I was on calming myself down.

"Oh, she's starting!"

Close to the end… Wait. A minuted had passed! Why was it still on?

"Questions about our last lecture? No? Are you sure?" she was saying, looking a little disappointed. "You, third row, do you have questions about the last lecture?"

Yes, professor Mariani was looking exactly at me. I immediately shook my head. Please, ignore me…

"Strange, because this subject is hard. Are you people keeping up with the lectures? What was the last one about?"

On the positive side, everyone mistook my trembling voice for panic and the frequent pauses in which I closed my eyes for attempts at remembering diligently everything Mariani had said last time. On the negative side, I was on the verge of climax when I finished my reply.

"Ok, good to see I was wrong. I'd urge you to remember, however, that I don't bite."

Everyone laughed. Come on, turn yourself off already! Flaccid, wrinkly elderly people, their flesh jiggling like jelly… Yes! I was saved. How long had it been? 8 minutes. By my count, I was free, for another 20 minutes or so.

"Did you cum?" Billie wrote to me. My answer consisted in using my remaining 6 minutes on her shortly after. "I didn't, did you?" Her answer was an ominous "Next time, then!"

Surprisingly, no attacks followed, and I could enjoy Mariani's lecture. Time for a quick roundup of my fellow freshmen. Jo had been left alone for the whole morning when suddenly she had been hit by 4 minute-bursts with 2 minutes of pause between, for half an hour straight. At the end she had to run to the bathroom and cum there. Sarah's adversaries had used Billie's strategy, but she was holding on. Zoe's weren't coordinated and hit her with long bursts, which however had caught her by surprise and made her yelp in the middle of class. She had pretended it was a hiccup.

"I haven't been attacked yet," wrote Kaya. "And now I'm kinda shitting myself!"

For the rest of the morning and during lunch my panties remained quiet, which paradoxically filled me with fear: my only other lecture was at 4 and by then my sisters would have accrued 62 goddamn minutes of ammunition! On the other hand, Billie would be busy at 3 and Samantha at 5. My battle plan was to attack first my big sister with 20 minutes, delivered in batches of 5 back to back, and then Samantha with 20 at 5:40 in a similar fashion.

My worries about the ammunition in possession of my sisters partially waned at 1 pm. After receiving a message urging me to pee if I needed it, an excruciatingly slow and constant attack consisting in a barrage of 1 minute bursts every 2 minutes began. It was then that I learned two more valuable aspects of my situation. First, in the 2-minutes pauses between each attack I couldn't unlock the vibrator, so I was effectively prevented from touching myself to completion. Second, the constant edging due to short stimulation could be even worse than cumming. Just when I was feeling like going mad with lust and frustration, at 3 it all stopped, but it was too late, because I was now with my friends again to work on our assignments. And Billie must have known it, because I'd been stupid enough to leave my planner around! Oh well, now the ball was in my court!

"You made me cum in front of everybody! Well done little sister! Now it's my turn," Billie texted me at 3:30, when her new attack began: every couple of minutes a 2-minutes burst would assault my clit. I was so close to climaxing, I'd basically edged non-stop the whole day, so why not go for it? The answer was obvious: they were warming me up for class, where all my pent-up sexual energy could explode spectacularly!

"Are you ok, Wren?" asked Sebastian: how fucking thoughtful was he? Only five minutes to class and I was already incapable of sitting still, after half an hour of almost continuous masturbation! I kept looking at the watch on the wall and my pussy was positively gushing.

"I just have… I think I ate something that didn't agree with me?" I mumbled.

"Why don't you go home? We'll provide you with our notes!" Melanie suggested.

A part of me seriously considered the offer, but it was against the rules!

"Thanks, but… I'd like to listen… It's easier to remember… Things, you know, if I listen. I'll just have a quick trip to the restroom!"

Quick meant that I literally ran. Again, no stain, but my legs were definitely moist and smelly! Wait, I had wet wipes in the bag! Yes, they had a strong perfume! Shit, it was almost time! But wait, if I stalled, maybe we wouldn't find seats together!

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers