The χχχ Sorority Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

"Such a good roommie!" I replied, knowing how much she enjoyed watching lesbian action, while I intensified my teasing. "As for me… I think it's the idea of not having control, of not knowing what's going on, that intrigues me."

"Do you think it's true we'll never know who fucked us?" Jo asked.

"Billie assured me that, unless we somehow recognize them by ourselves, under the masks – and apparently it's very hard – only Ava has the names of our guests and she's not telling them."

"Well, I guess it's not much different from not knowing whose dick we've sucked. I was thinking about it yesterday after my shift: there are, right now, almost 80 lucky guys who've enjoyed the wonders of my mouth, and I'll never know who they are, even if I met them every day in class" she mused, surreptitiously licking her lips.

"It's different, though, they don't know exactly who sucked them either," Letitia panted, getting closer to the edge.

"Yeah… About that…" Kaya intervened, using her finger now to caress a squirming Letitia's button, "Violet let me in on a little secret. Have you noticed that some sisters have their nails all painted in a different color?"

"Yeah?"

"It's not a fad or anything, it's a loophole in the rules. It's called a nail signature, a way for the guys to recognize which one of us brought them to heaven, because they can see the color of our nail polish even behind the frosted glass and identify the girl by the pattern. Violet of course doesn't need it because of her purple hair."

"Wait, you are telling me that they actually remember all the patterns?" I replied skeptical.

"They don't need to: they just have to go to our website and look at the photos. Or Instagram really: the sisters with a nail signature put it on display every chance they get."

"That's so clever!" Jo exclaimed.

"You wanna do it too, don't you?" I asked with a knowing grin.

"What? No, I just think it's–"

"I've already figured out a simple way for us to do it," Kaya interrupted her, with a complicit look in my direction. "We could use all the same two colors to identify the four of us, but with a different pattern. Like red red blue blue and red blue red blue,"

At that Letitia suddenly sat up straight and took Kaya's face between her hands.

"Fuck me… Now!"

Her roommie didn't need to be asked twice. She got up, showing the strap-on dildo she was packing between her legs and she threw Letitia on her bed.

"So… Aren't you a little whore?" I teased Jo, sitting next to her, as she enjoyed the show and masturbated slowly. "Tell me all about that bathroom, while we decide our nail signature!"

"I was reckless… I was just 18!" she joked.

We soon switched hands and fingered each other as she told me of her escapades while we watched our friends'. It was so weird how slutty she could be, considering how wholesome she appeared! And cute… Yes, we did end up having sex too.

During the next few days, my nerves were put to a serious test. I kept oscillating between regret and anticipation. Thankfully, five days to the party I found the perfect way to vent: torturing Sebastian by talking about it all the time!

"See, anyone, literally anyone could buy a night with me," I whispered in his ear, caressing his hair, as we sat on a bench with our sandwiches, after telling him of the party.

"Good, I'll just have to participate and buy you," he commented, trying – and failing – to look unimpressed.

"Yeah, that's the thing, fox, you can't, it's invitation only, and you aren't invited!" was my velvety answer. I savored every word as his stupid cute face lost all its smug confidence.

Teasing him like that turned out to be therapeutic. Every time I learned a scary detail of

the auctioning process, like the fact that we'd have a collar for our buyers to attach a leash to when they would lead us to their room, I'd just use it to torture him, and it was like my tension would transfer to him and become frustration.

Come Saturday, Jo, Kaya and I were all fidgety. Very fidgety. As "auction items", we weren't involved in the organization, which required a lot of work: many rooms had to be repurposed for us to be fucked in, the rest had to be protected against prying guests, the guardians had to learn the procedure to intervene in case our guests misbehaved – they would use tasers! –, food and beverages had to be bought, and so on. Honestly, I would've welcomed some hard work to distract myself. Also, I was starving, because of the strict anal-preparedness diet I'd imposed on myself.

"So, why are you into this, Molly? I mean, Billie is a whore, Violet is crazy, we are clearly either of those too… But you seem like a normal, level-headed person," I asked, as we were stretching our asses together, sitting naked in a circle in our gym. Around us the other auction items who were doing anal were chatting among themselves. Apparently it was tradition to do this all together.

"Ah, it's a little embarrassing… I have rape fantasies," she admitted, blushing a little and lowering her gaze.

"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of!" encouraged her Jo, who clearly already knew.

"And I'm not crazy!" Violet added, pouting childishly as she stuffed a whole hand into her bum, only to add haughtily "I choose to be crazy!"

We were interrupted by a tall, skinny girl in a black tuxedo with no shirt underneath, who entered confidently in the room with her hands in her pockets. Her eyes were framed by round glasses and her black hair had dark blueish highlights that matched their color. For some reason she gave me the impression of a fun, intelligent person.

"Hey there, I'm Peyton, I'm 27, I'm a χχχ alumna," she said, opening her jacket to show us her pierced nipples and belly button, their studs forming three χs. As we all admired her stunning physique, she added "And I'm going to be your auctioneer!"

We all flocked together to meet her, filled with questions about life after college. Apparently she was the alumna who had developed for her master thesis "OS before bros", the "operative system" – a bunch of apps, really – that helped us run our sorority. Of course in her dissertation she had omitted all the incriminating details. Now she was a developer for an important porn website.

"So, are you ready for tonight?" she asked.

The older sisters all whooped, whereas we first-years just let out a not-so-convincing "Yeah!"

"Good: get in your costumes then."

While the other sisters got to wear normal Halloween costumes – all of the slutty kind, in case there was any doubt – we had a sort of uniform: a see-through shoulder-less minidress that looked like it was made of spiderwebs and a pendant with a "lot identification number" written on it. Those who wanted could also have it printed on temporary tattoos that would glow in the dark.

"We want one here, here and here! Oh, and one here just to be sure!" intervened Billie at that point, dragging me to the sister who was applying them. That's how I got "LOT" and "#4" printed on the back of my thighs, on my shoulder and on my arms.

Finally, the last touch: "Here, put this on," said Peyton, handing me a sticker, as I was inserting the biggest buttplug I was comfortable wearing for long periods, which would keep me stretched and horny before the auction. It was a name tag, to make sure that the bidders knew exactly who they were fucking. A shiver of excitement and utter fear shook me. Well, it's not like without it nobody couldn't easily find out who I was…

"Come on, let's go have a tour," Billie whispered enthusiastically behind me, grabbing me by the arm and interrupting my thoughts.

While we'd been making sure we could host any dick up our asses, the house had changed quite a bit. Now everything was covered in fake spiderwebs and illuminated by faint red lights. In this dark atmosphere "LOT #4" was shining bright all over my body and would attract anybody's attention. As we reached the common room, we found a small stage with a ramp and a stand with a gavel on it. On the side a big board with our numbers and our hard limits. And there I was, number 4, one of the anal sluts.

"Are you excited?" Billie asked, as she dragged me outside.

"Terrified more like it," I replied, looking at our garden: it hadn't changed much, apart from the heaters and a big table with a buffet. All of a sudden I found myself with a spliff in my mouth.

"It's Halloween, isn't it after all?" Billie replied, lighting it on. "Now, would you like some practical suggestions?"

"Yes, please!"

"First, remember, this is not just about fun: it's a fundraiser. Last year we earned more than 10k, basically making in one night more than we make in a week with the gloryhole. So don't look too easy, they must think that if they don't spend a reckless amount of money on you now, they won't have another chance."

All of a sudden I truly realized how many things the sorority had paid for me, from room and board, to the big one up my butt. It was all funded this way and if in one night I could give a substantial contribution, I wanted to do my best for my sisters.

"So I should flirt with them? Or maybe tell them how good a lay I am?"

"No! Don't get me wrong, this is a party after all, so go have fun. Just, don't look easy! Besides, we don't want to make them feel like they are in a strip club. We are the real deal."

"Ok… But this isn't a normal party. They can't reveal their identity in any way: what are we going to talk about then?"

"There will be games of all sorts, don't worry. Now, as for the auction and what comes next… The whole thing is gonna be scary, possibly demeaning and sometimes even somewhat harsh. You may start regretting it and for sure you're going to feel lost. That's when something's got to change. If you are lost, become lust. We blind and deafen ourselves to stop thinking about anything and just be our bodies. Do that, and this is going to be a transformative experience for you. The slut will finally truly emerge from the chrysalis!"

"Ok… Ok! Let's do this!" I replied, psyching myself with her words.

So I went looking for Jo, Kaya, and Zoe. It was easy to find them: "LOT #7", "LOT #6" and "LOT #11" shone bright on their chests and thighs. They were getting fancy cocktails from Taylor, our resident amateur mixologist. In the meantime, our sisters had started to pour in the common room in the form of sexy cats, devils, cosplayers, and whatnot.

"Oh shit, they're here!" hissed Kaya, hitting me on the arm as I was sipping my gin tonic.

As I looked up, a grotesque pig with pitch-black empty eyes met my gaze from afar. Only his rubber face was detailed and realistic: his body was just an anonymous black silhouette. Beside him an equally menacing gorilla, again just a mask paired with a black onesie. They were consigning their phones to two sisters at the reception and passing under a metal scanner – thankfully we could be absolutely certain that there wouldn't be any recording device – but their eyes were on us: prey.

"Fuck, they're scary!" I whispered as my heart sank.

"Oh yeah," commented Molly, biting her lip. Then, seeing Jo getting even paler than usual, she grabbed her hand and went towards our guests to welcome them. Kaya and I followed instinctively, but my hand darted towards hers: she was the bravest of us all.

"Hello, guys, welcome to the best Halloween party of your lives!" Molly said. "I'm Molly and these are Jolene, Kaya, and Wren."

All of a sudden I was struck by the awareness of just how much bigger than me they were. And I was naked. The dress was doing nothing to hide my body: every single one of them would see me nude! When I saw another guest with a wolf mask arrive, an image formed in my mind: a lamb, sent to entertain a pack of ravenous wolves… Only this lamb would be blind, deaf, and naked! No, I couldn't do it! I had to…

"Hey, nice to meet you, I'm… Erm…" greeted us the one with the pig mask, a little awkwardly, unsure on how to introduce himself. All of a sudden the spell was broken. This wasn't a monster, this was… Just a guy, an insecure student like so many others! Molly had had the right idea to calm us down: we just needed to remind ourselves who was beneath the mask.

"He's Mr Pig! I'm Mr Gorilla, and these are Mr A and Mr B!" interjected another, much more confidently, pointing at two newcomers, one with a hockey mask and the other with looking like a character from the movie "The purge". Fear crept in again: this guy was at ease with masks and anonymity, he could be dangerous. Besides, I realized that the mask was quite effective in muffling the voice and rendering it unrecognizable.

"Well, Mr Gorilla, wanna grab a drink?" Molly replied in a flirty way, offering her arm. He gladly joined her and so thankfully she took him away from us. Molly was the best!

"Come on, let's give you a tour. I bet you're dying to know what's inside the most secretive sorority ever!" Kaya proposed, to break the ice.

As we showed them around, I repeated to Jo what Billie had told me, which seemed to help. In the meantime, more and more guests arrived. I noticed then that they all had an identifying number on their black onesies. Right: remember, Wren, Ava knows who's who and they fear her.

"So, where's the glory hole?" Mr A asked when we finished our walk around the house.

"The… Uhm… A magician never reveals their secret!" Kaya replied a little awkwardly: she was somewhat tense too.

"And you know, boys, we do some magic over there!" I intervened in her aid, gaining some confidence.

"Hell yeah!"

"And you're going to know that it was one of us who performed it when you see… Which colors are our nails going to be, Kaya?" Jo added.

"Blue and orange are not taken yet," she replied. There: my nails would be of those colors for the rest of the year.

After that tour, the ice wasn't exactly broken, but it had somewhat melted enough for me to function like in a normal party. In the meantime, more guests had arrived and more were coming. They were so many, surpassing us two to one! Trying not to dwell on that, I just threw myself in the crowd and socialized with them. Soon enough I was in this weird state of being in a situation both soothingly familiar and frighteningly alien.

Still, when the music started, I danced. With my naked body visible to everybody under my see-through dress, surrounded by solid shadows, grotesque animals and disfigured faces, I danced, feeling deliciously debauched as my butt plug shifted in my ass.

Under the stroboscopic light, darkness alternated with ever-changing scenes in shades of red.

A melted face swaying in unison with me.

The rhythm was taking hold of me…

Two horrible rabbits staring at my boobs.

An inexplicable excitement possessed me too at the thought of them taking hold of me.

A mannequin turning its featureless head as he walked past me.

"Turned on" acquired a new meaning: pure energy was coursing in my veins in the form of adrenaline.

An eerie alien joining me in my frenetic movements.

I spun around and surrendered to the flow. Around me, eyes everywhere, hidden in the dark cavities of their masks, fixed on my forms, attracted by my temporary "LOT #4" tattoos, appraising me, planning the things they would do to me. But it was okay now, because my body was moving on its own, guided by something that couldn't be put into words!

Like in a trance, I danced and danced, until finally I started to need a pause. Where were the others? What were they waiting for to join? There! Jo was outside, at the ping pong table.

"Me and Mr Shark are looking for someone to play fourth in a mixed doubles game, wanna join?" she asked as soon as she saw me. He was a burly tall man who had set his eyes on Jo at the beginning of the party and had been circling her like the shark he was impersonating with its prey ever since. "I'm pretty sure he's going to bid hard for me! " she added, lowering her voice and sounding excited. He was totally her type: a shy giant.

"Of course he will, you are so hot!" I replied, taking her face between my hands and giving her a loving peck. "I'm playing!"

"Good, so me and blondie vs her friend and Mr Z!"

When I took my place beside Mr Z, a guest with a shrieking skull mask, my gaze fell on the auction board: the people who'd been dancing around me were studying the "services" offered by lot #4. Observing the ping-pong racket in my hand as I was passing it to Mr Z, I was reminded that the next toy he might handle would be me.

"Ready to win, Mr Z?"

After our mixed doubles – I did win, by the way –, I wanted to go back to the dance floor, but first I needed to adjust the huge thing I'd stuffed up my butt at the restroom!

That's when I saw him. Masked like a fox, he was absent-mindedly tapping with his index finger on the opening of his straw in a very characteristic way as he chatted on the sly with a couple of guests. It couldn't be, he wasn't invited… Fucking Sebastian!

"How in the world has he pulled this off?" I wondered by myself, smiling despite myself.

Hold on, maybe it wasn't him… But the build was exactly right! I had to be sure. Wait: if it was indeed him, what should I do? Of course I could have him kicked out, but if my sisters knew that we had an intruder, they would have to make an example out of him: this could end very badly for my friend.

As I turned around looking for Billie's "LOT #3" fluorescent tattoo, my gaze fell on the word "bondage" written on the auction board and an idea formed in my head. It was a risky and crazy one, so the people I needed were actually Kaya and Violet.

"Hey, can I steal you for a second?" I asked Violet, grabbing her arm anyway and pulling her forcibly away from a conversation with three guys.

"Rude!" she complained, but followed me anyway, probably sensing delicious trouble.

Now, how to introduce the matter? Well, this was Violet, nothing was too crazy for her, so I went with "I need stuff to tie down a guy in my room, can you help me?"

"Interesting, why?" she indeed immediately replied, stroking her chin and squinting her eyes as if to study me. I knew the right answer to this: "For fun."

"Really? That's my kind of fun too!" she replied with childish enthusiasm and a devilish smile. "But I want something in return."

Fuck. "What do you want?"

"I want you to do something wicked to this guy and dedicate it to me. Deal?"

That was surprisingly easy! "Deal!"

"Here's the key to my room: you can find restraints under my bed. In a trunk named 'naughty toys' I also have a bunch of appliances for your run-of-the-mill torture. Oh, and a cattle prod if you are feeling nasty!"

Wonderful. And kinda troubling. Anyhow, next stop: Kaya.

"Hey sis!" I whispered to her, pretending I was pouring myself a drink like her. "You see that guy dressed like a fox? I think it's Sebastian."

"Fuck, really? How can you tell?"

"By sending you over there. I have a whole plan: pretend you recognized him and that you want to help him win me at the auction."

"He'll never believe that!"

"Yes he will. Say that you believe I have a huge crush on him, but our stupid bet is getting in the way of me acting on it. Pretend that you are a meddling in your sister's love life to help her and have fun!" I proposed. In the back of my head a thought formed: was there perhaps an ounce of truth to that? Naah!

"Ok… And then what?"

"Then you tell him that if you recognized him so easily, it's only a matter of time before I do too. So he has to hide until the auction starts in your room, which is going to be actually mine, where we will overpower and tie him to my bed. Violet gave me all we need."

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers