The χχχ Sorority Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

Kaya looked at me bewildered and kinda excited, her mouth agape.

"Are we actually doing this?"

"What choice do I have? I'll be damned if I let him win!"

"Ok, ok… I sense a hitch in your plan, though: the guy is clearly pretty smart. I mean, this place is basically Fort Knox: I don't think anybody's ever gotten inside without an invitation! He might sense a trap."

"Yeah, but he's also going to be panicky for having been recognized! Also, don't forget that you can blackmail him: if he doesn't behave, you can just out him!"

"Alright, let's do this!"

She left with a big evil grin not unlike her big's: they were made for each other. Anyhow, there wasn't time to lose: I almost ran to Violet's room. I'd never been there but in hindsight I might've imagined what it would be like: a ton of weird stuffed animals was scattered all over the place. They had studded collars, eye patches, piercings and big band-aids on their body, and some even sported big plastic cocks, which left me with a lot of questions I wasn't sure I wanted the answers to. Between them and the members of the metal bands on the posters on the wall, I felt kinda observed when I entered. Violet's twin bed had several restraining devices, but they were all attached to its posts. They couldn't be the ones she was talking about, right? So I looked under it, where I found a box with the restraints I was promised.

As I got up, my curiosity got the best of me and I had a look around. Violet wasn't very tidy: there were physics and math books and notes everywhere, even on the ground. Then my gaze stumbled on her "naughty toys" chest. A look wouldn't hurt, right? I opened it and imagined Sebastian shitting his pants at the sight of me handing the big whip I found there, or the cattle prod. Or the impressive collection of spanking paddles. Oh well, perhaps next time!

Back to my room, I positioned myself beside the door. I'd seen so many movies where the protagonist would surprise someone from behind and immobilize them. Perhaps I could try that? No, terrible idea: if he didn't recognize me, he might instinctively fight back and hurt me. Scratch that, everything was a mind game with him and I wanted to beat him at his specialty! So, with my heart pounding, my mind rehearsing what I would have to do, I waited. And waited. Where the fuck was Kaya? What if he wasn't buying her story? Maybe it wasn't even Sebastian, after all! That would make everything so much easier! And yet I knew I would be sorely disappointed. Wait: was a part of me was hoping that he'd be here?

The door opened. It all happened very quickly: the fox entering, Kaya swiftly shoving him in and pinching his mask away, revealing a gasping Sebastian, and me locking the door behind.

"Well, hello, there!" I greeted him with a smug grin.

"Fuck," he just commented, smiling too. He wasn't scared, dammit! "I should've known…"

"Yeah, you should've known better!" I hissed, hitting him with his own mask. "Are you out of your fucking mind? You have any idea of what would've happened if they caught you?"

"What can I say… A fox can't resist breaking in a chicken coop!" he just shrugged. So unnerving! Oh, but I would make him regret his bravado!

"Kaya, tie him up!" I replied, handing the restraints to her, my devilish gaze still fixed on him. "On my futon, handcuff him to whatever can't be moved, I want him spreadeagled."

"Oh, come on, we can be reasonable…" he started with a nervous chuckle, seeking an escape route. In the meantime Kaya nonchalantly walked beside him, extended a leg behind him while he was busy complaining, and then quickly pushed him backwards, making him land on his ass on the floor. I immediately jumped on him, and together we pinned him against the futon.

"Shout, and I'll let my sisters deal with you," I threatened him. He immediately stopped struggling. Soon enough he was helpless.

"Will you look at that, I caught myself a fox!" I finally declared, straddling him and leaning on his chest. I have to admit it: I was having a lot of fun!

"And what are you going to do to me?" he asked, somehow managing to look hot in such an embarrassing situation. Our lips were dangerously close now, so I opted to whisper in his ear: "You are going to stay here for the rest of the night, while I let any of those guys who's willing to pay fuck my brains out!"

"You know, if I didn't know any better, it would seem that you are doing this to have me all for yourself: I could have won any of your sisters at the auction, but here I am, on your bed…"

Kaya snickered beside me. This wasn't… Goddamn Sebastian and his silver tongue! I got up and gave him a light slap.

"This is me saving your ass, moron, don't forget it! How did you even manage?"

He shrugged, but then Kaya grabbed his balls with a maniacal grin: "Bitches be crazy, careful!"

"Woah, calm down!" he replied a little panicky, but still enjoying every single word. "After going on a run with you, I realized I'm terribly out of shape, so I started to go to a gym. I often met a frat boy there, a freshman, which struck me as strange, because they always move in packs for activities like this. So I gave a peek in the shower and saw that his little frat boy is… Weirdly small. Of course some are growers and, ah, rise to the occasion when needed but…"

"Shit, I know the one!" Kaya intervened. "A guy I've slept with is in the same fraternity and was joking about it with his friend! He's some kind of legacy, he's not popular."

"Yes. So, after becoming aware of this party and realizing there was a good chance he was invited, thanks to my sources, I just went there and asked if he'd let me go in his place, buying his golden ticket of course. He initially refused, bragging that we would never pass the occasion of fucking the hottest chicks on campus, but then I told him: 'yeah, but it's during a gang-bang with your fellow brothers: are you sure you want them as an audience and see your dick?'. After some threats and display of brute force on his part for that comment, I managed to survive and buy my way here."

"But… But you aren't him!" I insisted. "How did you pass the check-in?"

"Yeah, that's the problem with masks, isn't it? I came with his brothers. We have the same build, he hardly talks to them anyway and with the mask nobody really saw the difference. At the entrance I gave the right pass-code, and they assumed that frat bros would know each other."

"Well, A for effort!" Kaya congratulated him, sounding very impressed, as she let go of his crotch. Despite myself, I couldn't help but agree.

"Aren't you a crafty one?" I whispered, lowering myself on him, our lips getting closer and closer, his mouth opening to meet mine. That's when I grabbed Jo's night sock and quickly stuffed it in his mouth. "See you later!" I added laughing, as I gave him a peck on the nose.

We left him giggling as he struggled to say something.

"You know, perhaps he really does deserve a chance," Kaya commented on our way to the party.

"Naaah, this is much more fun!" I replied, earning an eye-roll.

We hadn't even set our feet outside when Molly appeared in front of us.

"There you are! Come on, the auction is in twenty minutes, we need to prepare!"

At that I felt my butt plug almost fall, because I was legit about to shit myself. Dragged by Jo's big, we ended up back in the gym, where we found Peyton with a tablet waiting for us.

"Here are my lil stragglers, good! Let's see… You didn't put anal in your hard limits, so I want you to stretch properly, a full χχχ size, before the auction, just to be safe. Then, you are going to wear these," she said, handing us two silicon plugs with a conspicuous handle which said "Have fun with my bum!". Their neck wasn't much smaller than the body, probably for an easy removal by inexperienced users. I gulped.

"Remember: the safe word is 'cauliflower'. If you are gagged, just do a middle finger. Don't worry, though: I can't remember the last time anyone used it."

With that reassurance, which did nothing for our anxiety, we entered the room. Billie was nowhere to be found, which added to my tension, but at least I found the other freshmen, Jo and Zoe. They were panicking hard too. Luckily I had weed and a good story with me to keep our minds off the auction as we all stretched our assholes together.

"You guys… Ah… Are so badass!" Zoe said after I'd described how we'd immobilized Sebastian, gasping as she pushed a huge χχχ size against her already loose asshole.

"Yeah, we are!" I agreed, as I worked on my own. "Sorry for not asking you if I could use our room, but I was in a hurry!" I added addressing Jo, who'd just finished and grimaced as she adjusted it. In the meantime Billie entered the room and looked at me with a curious smirk. What was she smiling about?

"No wo–" Jo was replying, when she gasped: "Oh shit, here she comes again!"

"Ok girls, we are ready to start! Time to look the part!" Peyton announced.

I wasn't finished stretching! Well, it's not like their cock could actually be as big as a χχχ size butt plug. Right? RIGHT? Oh, what had I done? Why would I put myself in this situation? It was all Billie's fault! As if she could read my thoughts, she came with our big sisters.

"Ok, little ones, stop worrying and accept it's happening," she addressed us, as Violet cackled maniacally behind her and Molly tried to look reassuring. "So, stick your auction plug up your butt and stay close together: when you're all dressed up, masturbate each other. I want you horny and aware that even though it seems you are all alone, your sisters are always there to support your depravity!"

Then she stepped forward and hugged me. "I'm very proud of you, little sis!"

"You better!" I found myself replying, holding her tight.

Jo and Kaya were hugging Molly and Violet too, but the moment was brought to an abrupt end when Peyton arrived with our new uniforms.

"Here, put this on," she said, handing me a collar. It was made of matte black leather and had two metal rings, one in front and the other in the back. It had a plate in front reading "Your χχχ slut" and was locked with a padlock. I received no key. Peyton also handed me a chain: the leash! This was so humiliating and yet hot! The next items were wrist and ankle cuffs: big, sturdy, but surprisingly soft inside and comfortable, again locked by a padlock. They all had a couple of small rings to attach chains to.

"And now let's make things interesting!"

The harness was a cross between swimming goggles and sunglasses: they were made of a black mirror-polished plastic, almond-shaped to cover only the eyes, with a set of laces that fastened around the head and the ears, locked with a padlock, which made it impossible to remove. Once they were on my eyes, I was shrouded in a darkness as thick as I'd never experienced before. Feeling lost inside myself, I almost jumped when something touched my left ear. An earplug, of course! Soon enough I was deaf too. Well, not completely I could still… Something else was added on top of the plugs, something fluffy and bulky. Now I was really deaf! The only sound I could hear was my heart beating faster than ever.

Feeling completely helpless and trembling as my mind raced to imagine the consequences when I'd be in the presence of our horny guests, I just slowly sat down. I stayed there letting all my terror run through me for what seemed a long time, until I was touched by a hand feeling around. It was Jo, I'd recognize her fingers everywhere! So I guided them towards my sex, while I felt around to find hers. Her familiar touch did calm me down and also helped me realize just how turned on I was. Yes, I was a slut, this was my element, so I had nothing to fear… This soon became my mantra, as Jo played with my pierced clit and I with hers, wet and swollen. Being completely cut off from the world allowed me to concentrate on her touch and its rhythmic nature had a hypnotizing effect on me, so that after a while I fell in a soothing trance.

A hand took mine and broke the spell. Getting up, my heart sank down, but as my collar was tugged gently forward by the leash, I followed docilely, feeling terribly powerless. All of a sudden another hand touched me, but this time it cupped my right boob. Then another grabbed my ass. And then another and another: our guests testing the merchandise just before my auction! I was being fondled everywhere by countless hands, all asking themselves "is this a good fuck toy?". A tickle along my hips, a finger perhaps, moving fast towards my sex, imbibing my wetness. Another, sliding between my buttocks, to find my toy. And another, prying my lips apart… Their fingers knew no shame and limit: they explored the whole of my body, racing against each other. Perhaps I had no more shame either: as terrified and degraded as I felt, a part of me was incredibly turned on. And now they knew it too.

Suddenly my collar pulled me again, and I found myself walking up a slope: I was on the stage. It was hard to tell time without being able to perceive anything from the outside world, so it felt ages before my collar was yanked forward. I'd been sold! Feeling I was about to puke, I followed my buyer. Were there other guys with him? Fuck, I had no idea how many people actually took part in the auction, how many groups and how numerous! I was lost, completely, utterly lost, just like Billie had predicted. So I had to become lust, utter lust.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me," I said to the unnamed man who was leading me. "Did they tell you I'm a huge anal slut? I really hope you'll ram your rod into my asshole!"

Unexpectedly, I understood his answer, because it came in the form of a hand grabbing my ass and then playing with the buttplug handle. A shiver ran across my back. They had to be two! How many could they be? And why in the world the phrase "double penetration" kept floating in my head?

Someone pushed me all of a sudden and I fell backwards with a fearful yelp. On a bed. There was a bed, of course. My wrist cuffs were fastened to something and my ankles were grabbed by two sets of hands, pushed outwards and backwards until I had my legs obscenely spread. Were they about to fuck me in a missionary? My buttplug! They rotated it, moved it back and forth, teasing me as I moaned.

"Wanna see my gap?"

Yes. They slowly but steadily pulled it out and my sensation of fullness subsided. Fresh air entered my rectum, a sensation pretty familiar to me by now. My ring, just like me, felt deliciously weak and exposed. A finger ran all around it, playing with delicious deviousness. A cold liquid hit me: lube! And then a warm, squishy rod made me full again. He wasn't so big, and I sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped, this time actually meaning it.

Suddenly the mattress under my head sank a little and my ankles were passed around from hand to hand. While the guy holding them now was mercilessly fucking my ass, the other fondled my boobs.

"I'm so fucking wet!" I moaned, trying to lure them to my pussy, which was in dire need of some attention.

The warmth of his skin stroked my belly and reached my sex. Yes! One, no, two fingers unceremoniously entered me. There was another sensation of heat near my head. So I raised my head, trying to deduce how this man was positioned. My forehead met something warm, soft and furry: his balls. So I opened my mouth and tried to lick them, mostly meeting the air. A new wave in the mattress, warm skin on both sides of my face: I opened my mouth to welcome the balls of the stranger who was sitting on my face. This was the first time I'd been doing it, but I remembered Morgan's classes.

The one fucking my ass stopped, perhaps fearing he would cum. My ankles were grabbed again. Wait, this wasn't the same guy whose balls I was licking: he had taken the chance to spread my pussy and do some more exploring! Another cock entered me. There were three!

The one behind me suddenly disappeared. In a stroke of madness I found myself saying: "No, come back! If you free one of my hands, I'll show you what being a huge anal slut really means!"

Soon enough I found a cock in my right hand. I brought it back to my mouth and spit on it, so that I could jack him better. "Come here, let me taste that ass of yours!"

And then it happened. His buttocks almost suffocated me, but then he realized it and spread them. My face was now enclosed in the wetness of his sweat and body hair. Mustering all my courage I opened my mouth and extended my tongue, meeting something bulbous and smooth. This I knew how to do and yet it was new: my first dirty trombone! And he liked it, because he was now stroking fast my clit. I felt so filthy and debauched, it was exhilarating.

My ankles were passed around again. Was this a fourth man or the first? I had no way of knowing. The girth seemed the same… But the style was different. Four men for me! At least! I came. And it wasn't just the fact that I was being rammed in my asshole or fingered by the guy sitting on my face. I came out of pure lust.

Suddenly everything changed. They all moved away, leaving me alone with the aftermath of my orgasm. My hand was freed again and I was unceremoniously put on my knees on the bed, tugged by the leash, while a familiar, rigid warmth hit my face. Was this one of the dicks in my ass? Had they used a condom? I grabbed it with my hands and pretending I was jacking him off, I smelled it. There was a faint odor: this had been in my ass. Was I about to do ass to mouth? Well, I'd licked a lot of anuses lately: what difference could it make? The stranger decided for me: he grabbed my hair and guided my mouth on his member. Automatically I stuck out my tongue and licked its length.

"Mmmmh, I love the taste of my ass!" I moaned in a stroke of inspiration: if you can't beat them, join them!

Hands grabbed my waist and lifted my bum up. In the motion I ended up deepthroating the cock I was sucking. Another one entered my asshole and I had the feeling that it was the one I performed the dirty trombone on. Spit-roasted, I began moving back and forth, impaling and gagging myself alternately. They loved it, because the front guy grabbed again my hair and took completely over. My hand then automatically found my pussy, which was being criminally ignored, but that was understandable: how often did these guys actually find a girl who was into anal?

"Wanna switch?" I asked masturbating furiously when he let me breathe for a second: I felt I could do anything that night! My hair was pulled backwards: they did. So I turned around and without a second thought I took hold of the cock that'd been in my rectum a few seconds before and gobbled it all, as I was invaded from my backdoor once again.

A slap! Felt but not heard: so weird!

"Yeah, spank me! I've been so naughty!" I moaned, with a cock in my mouth.

Now, timed by a stranger's hand landing painfully on my buttocks, I kept fucking two men at a time, spinning around whenever they pulled my hair to change hole. Then it was the other two's turn. At first the cock in the back found my pussy, but then I moaned: "No, I like the ass better!" Why was I doing it? I don't know, I felt completely out of my mind and it was so exhilarating!

Suddenly, the man in the back increased the rhythm and I sensed a new wetness around his cock. He'd cum! Almost scared the guy I was sucking backed off. So I helped the other and even tried to squeeze my sphincter. His warmth now poured on my back: he'd collapsed on me. When he finally pulled out, I put a hand on my asshole and turned around, with my mouth open: "χχχ sisters always swallow," I just moaned and sure enough a softening cock covered in sperm found my mouth. I sucked him clean. Something was leaking on my hand. I brought it to my mouth too and licked it all.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers