The χχχ Sorority Pt. 07

Story Info
A sorority of proud sluts - Blind auction.
14.1k words
4.88
16.3k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers

Previously....

Wren has joined a very special sorority: a community of happily promiscuous women funded by a secret gloryhole. After her pledge classes, where she has learned everything she needs to make sex with her a memorable experience, she has gone through the final test, the "milk run", a creative and very public way to prove that she's good enough at sucking cocks to provide for her sisters. Now that she truly is one of them, she's gotten the sorority's distinctive piercings: three tongue studs with a χ printed on, two crossing each other on the nipples and four around her belly button to form 3 χs.

Alongside the relationships she has forged with them, Wren's made friends with her classmate Sebastian. They have a bet going on. He claims that, even though his friendship isn't just a way to take advantage of her, she won't be able to resist having sex with him. She is pretty sure that she can and she is a very competitive girl! However, Sebastian's surname, Fuchs, means fox and it couldn't be more appropriate: with his cunning he's made sure that whenever she's having one of her debauched adventures, he's right on her path. Until now she's managed to dodge him and have a great deal of fun in doing so. Feelings, however, are harder to dodge...

Main characters (for the new readers):

- Jolene, a.k.a. Jo, a blondie with a talent for BJs who looks like "a French tourist freshly off the plane". Wren's roommie

- Billie, a spunky and slutty redhead. She's Wren's big sister/mentor/bad influence.

- Sebastian, Wren's hot classmate, a model student whose inquisitive mind is almost too inquisitive...

- Kaya, an energetic girl of Native American descent with a passion for fitness and defying authority

- Violet, a bratty goth sister, the sorority's chief troublemaker and Kaya's big. She's a submissive little and she's... Crazy. At least on the surface.

- Molly: Jo's big, a friendly black girl with short thick cream-colored braids. She's in a polyamorous relationship with a man and a woman.

- Ava, aka the "queen", the sorority's president. She's a charismatic leader who believes in the sorority's cause: her χχχ crown is tattoed on the back of her neck.

- Letitia, Kaya's roommie, a nerdy black girl with a fetish for watching girl-on-girl scenes, even though she's straight, or so she claims.

In this installment:

The gloryhole isn't the only way the sisterhood finances itself. Every year χχχ sisters auction some brave volunteers for the students to fuck. It's a heated competition, so they usually have to group together to get the girl of their dreams. Taking part in a gangbang, after all, is less embarrassing if it's on Halloween and you are wearing a mask! Also, since it's supposed to be the scariest night of the year, there are some other rules to make it even more thrilling for the volunteers...

Themes and disclaimer

This story is about promiscuity, exhibitionism, a really high sexual drive and the discovery of one's sexuality. It has no pretense of being realistic. This particular chapter touches the themes of control in a male-female dynamic and rape fantasies, even though everything is consensual and planned, and no rape occurs.

The χ χ χ sorority

9. Blind auction

"Now, what is Halloween all about?" asked Violet emphatically with a big wave of her hands and dreamy eyes.

"Candy!" Jo replied cheerfully, while her big, Molly, was braiding her hair. She was a true artist with braids and, even though her expertise was more focused on her own kinky hair, after becoming her big sister she had gotten Jo into it. Now my roommie often sported complicated viking hairstyles, even though she preferred to think of them as "elvish braids".

"What?! No!" Violet replied astonished.

"Don't mind her, big sis, her idea of Halloween comes from the American TV series they air in Europe," Kaya intervened, as she drew smiley faces on my toes with a marker, sitting on the grass. We were chilling by our pool.

"But I'm American, I swear!" Jo complained jokingly.

"Nobody is falling for that, Frenchie…" I replied, shaking my head, as I puffed my weed-laced cigarette. "Everybody knows that Halloween is about scary things!"

"Finally! Yes! Scary things, darkness, thrills!" Violet exclaimed.

"And χχχ is all about sex, so…" Billie added behind me. We were sitting on the same lawn chair, with her hugging me. It was our "big-little bonding time", read an excuse to smoke weed together.

"So what is this party about? Scary sex? Like, sex with people dressed as monsters or something?" Kaya half-heartedly proposed.

"No, little one," Violet replied, suddenly dropping on the ground and crawling menacingly in her direction, like a tiger ready to pounce. "It's about sex… With a thrill!" she exclaimed just before actually jumping on Kaya.

"Ok, let me explain…" Molly started as they scuffled.

"You said I could do it!" Violet whined childishly then, astride an amused Kaya who was half-heartedly trying to unsaddle her.

"Fine, but get on with it!" Billie complained, extinguishing her own spliff and snaking her hand into my panties. Molly did the same with Jo. Our big sisters randomly fingering us was nothing unusual nowadays, but their coordination was a bit suspicious.

"Thrill is being powerless" Violet said, forcing Kaya's arms back on the ground. "Thrill is not knowing what's going to happen next!" At that she bent over and licked her little's nose. "Thrill is being a slut!"

"Yeah, I think I want Molly's explanation," I interjected.

"Invitations," Violet replied, jumping on her feet and pacing in front of us, "will be delivered to the richest frat boys in our campus. They will come masked and unrecognizable. We will welcome them unmasked and barely clothed."

Billie's deft finger was starting to slip easily on my pussy now.

"Then our brave volunteers will shed their clothing and put on a harness that will cover their eyes and plug their ears, rendering them effectively blind and deaf. Our queen will call everyone to the common room. That's when the auction will begin!"

Wait what? I wiggled, but Billie's free hand kept me in position, while my juices were running free on the other.

"We will auction our volunteers' bodies for a night of wild sex! The men will race to spend all their money in the hope they can have you. In the heat of competition they will group together to raise their offer for a girl, their masks lowering their inhibitions against having sex in front of other guys."

Jo was trying to object, but Molly was very skilled and the only thing that came out was a moan.

"So our volunteers won't know what's going on, how many people are going to fuck them, let alone who! But suddenly they will be led in a room, where whoever bought them will have fun with them. Scary, huh?"

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Kaya protested. I wholeheartedly agreed, even though I was very aroused and only partially due to Billie's magic fingers.

"What if I told you there will be a sister, a guardian, supervising the whole thing and a signal to tell her when one is uncomfortable? Each auction comes with a list of hard limits. And we invite trusted people only."

"Wait, you don't want us to volunteer, RIGHT?!" Jo asked in disbelief, panting.

"The guardians are sworn to secrecy, and will never tell you what they saw, so imagine… You're walking around campus and a guy looks at you. Is he the one who fucked you? Who knows? Such a slut! Giving yourself not to one, but a group of men without even caring what they look like!"

Fuck, that seemed like the most exciting thing ever at that moment.

"Imagine that night… Never knowing what's going to happen next, completely abandoned to your lust and depravity… Without sight and earing, your bodies will become effectively your universe, a universe sexual stimulation governed by horny gods!"

Why was I so goddamn aroused?

"This experience is not for the faint of heart, but I'm fearless and I'm going to auction myself," Violet went on, addressing Kaya. "Will you follow me, little sister?"

No way she–

"I… Oh, well… Fuck me, yeah," Kaya answered a little shakily. "This is so fucked up, on so many levels, but if you say it's safe… I'm in!"

Sure, let's trust the crazy one!

"Great! I knew I could count on you!" Violet exclaimed, brimming with pride and extracting a notepad from nowhere. "Now, sign up here!" After Kaya did, she added: "You are our Trojan horse: we've come up with this whole thing so that you could get these two on board too! So, as soon as they're on the verge of climax, do your thing."

It was a diabolical plan. As I reached the edge, Kaya sat on my lap and started whispering.

"I bet they're going to pay a shit-ton of money to fuck me… Of course, I understand if you don't wanna be humiliated… I mean, you're cute and all but…"

"I'm auctioning myself too!" Billie whispered in my ear, as she suddenly stopped fingerbanging me. "If you want your orgasm, you have to sign up!"

The pen, however, was already in hand and a few seconds later we got Jo too. Such a brilliant strategy: peer pressure was all they needed to get her!

So it was with shaky legs that our big sisters took us to Ava, our "queen". I'd never visited her room before: it was much bigger than Billie's single, and she had a canopy queen-sized bed. On its columns there were plenty of metal rings, and on the headboard there was a print of a big crown with bejeweled χs, the mirror image of the tattoo on her neck. A showcase on one wall sported the biggest collection I'd ever seen of sex toys. We found our president studying a book about something called "macroeconomics".

"Hello, my Queen!" Violet mockingly greeted her with a ridiculously deep bow. "We bring you new items for your auction! Ourselves and our little sisters!"

"Wow, three first-years! Remarkable!" she acknowledged. "With Zoe it makes four for that year. Ugh, once again we find ourselves with too many volunteers…"

Jo looked at me hopefully. I mouthed "back away if you want to" with a meaningful stare: I didn't like the idea of pushing her into anything.

"Come on, we can manage with some trusted guests and a couple of alumnae!" Billie complained. "Or we could do turns!"

"Mmmmh, perhaps. Are you three little ones sure? Back away now before I start organizing stuff, if you aren't 100% sure."

It was Jo who spoke next, but her words came somewhat unexpected: "We are sure."

"Yeah, we are not cowards, right girls?" Kaya incited us. I just nodded.

"Okay. You explained everything, right?" Ava insisted, addressing Molly, who of course was the responsible one.

"Yep!"

"Ok, now your hard limits…"

"I have none," Violet defiantly declared, earning Kaya's admiration.

"Apart from the obvious basic ones," Ava corrected her. "What about your little? I'm assuming nothing more than light bondage, no fetish things… What about anal?"

Kaya looked at Violet's "encouraging" smile – she kinda looked deranged as usual to me – and then replied: "I'll do it!"

"Same for this one," Billie interjected, pointing at me. My experience with anal by then was still limited: even though I'd done it a lot of times with my sisters and their strap-ons, I'd dared try it with men just a couple of times and always after making sure they weren't too big. There was now way of knowing who would win me at the auction! So, I was about to object, when I saw Ava's gaze: was she to sense any clue of Billie pushing me, she would've signed me off altogether. So I just shrugged and added "Hey, go big or go home!"

"What about you, you feel up to it?" asked Molly sweetly, holding Jo's hand. Why was Jo's big so much nicer than mine? At any rate her answer came only after looking at me and Kaya again: "Yes."

"Alright. We're good. You'll receive instructions the day of the party," said Ava and we took our leave. There had been a sense of finality in that scene: there was no going back now!

"You're a dick, you know that?" I hissed Billie as we walked the corridor together.

"Come on, Wren, you know you need a little push out of the nest!" she replied with her trademark shit-eating grin, taking my hand. "Have I ever misguided you?"

"No…" I conceded.

"Or gotten you in any trouble?"

I stopped and stared at her: "Yeah, all the time!"

"Oh yeah," she replied smugly, dragging me into her room: she did owe me an orgasm, after all.

After the initiation, being a 3χ sister had been exactly as advertised. Following Billie and sometimes Molly – when she wasn't otherwise engaged with her boyfriend or her girlfriend – my sisters and I had started attending the best and wildest parties on campus: 3χ sisters were invited to all of them, no matter how exclusive. It was then that I truly experienced for the first time the power we had. Whenever we entered a place full of people, I had the weirdest sensation of being… Acknowledged, that's the best word to describe it. Everyone would look at us, each in a different way, but there was a sense recognition for our status and role in the ecosystem of our college. Even though there were many disdainful gazes, especially from the female crowd, nobody dared disrespect us. Albeit many men flirted with us, they did it mostly in surprisingly good taste and moderation, and when someone overstepped, an older student would come and make them behave. Or Kaya. Her attitude threw a lot of idiots off their game. She could be kinda scary, but of course mostly everyone feared that we closed the gloryhole in retaliation for any harassment.

"I kinda feel like the godfather in the scene at the market," Letitia mused at our first party.

It was a good metaphor: every guy was trying their best to make sure we were comfortable, that we were having fun, and we would stay. Of course none of this was out of the goodness of their hearts. We were not only the hottest and easiest girls on campus, but also the most skilled at sex, thanks to our internal classes, and the most adventurous: we all did anal, for example. Who wouldn't want such guests at their party? They all hoped to be the lucky ones who would get to sleep with one of us at the end of the night. However, this was true for the men outside college too, and they weren't as nice. The difference was that here I wasn't just a slut, I was a χχχ slut. This changed their perspective entirely: whereas outside they would try to trick me into having sex with them, as if they could steal something and get away with it, here they were after the honor of getting picked by me. For once being hot made me feel powerful and not in danger. So, to answer the silent question "how could you join such a sorority?" from the girls surrounding me: best choice I've ever made!

Anyhow, even though we were the "easy" girls, it was kinda hard to get us: there were a lot of men lining up to enter in our good graces, and so we could afford to be very picky. We didn't take advantage of that by toying with them or making them compete, though: that wasn't the 3χ way as Billie had sternly warned us. We would just have fun at the party and then, when we felt like it, pick the hottest, sexiest hunks, take their hands and make their – and most importantly our – day.

"Are you appreciating the irony? We are objectifying men!" Jo wondered quite amused, after Piper's recount of her escapade with a football player. "It is like in a market. We scout the whereabouts, examine the goods, perhaps testing them a little, and we pick the one we want, consume it and then repeat."

"Or the ones we want," corrected her a smug Kaya, who'd convinced a couple of friends to try the "devil's three-way".

"It's kinda sad when you put it that way," I agreed, only to add "If it weren't awesome!", which deserved a high five from Kaya.

But I did agree with her. Honestly, I hadn't truly met anyone at those parties. Men were objectifying us and we them. No human connection, really.

"We just need to learn how to use our power, is all," Jo mused encouragingly in our room later, while she combed my hair.

On my part, I found a partial solution by inviting Sebastian. It turned out that he didn't really need me to boost his social life: he was impressively well inserted in our community. He knew people wherever we went, from frat boys to model students, to the point that it felt kind of an honor that he spent so much time with me. In general, he embodied the kind of guy who somehow manages to know and be in good terms with anybody. Still, I had promised him that I would be his wingwoman, because of our bet that I'd never fuck him myself. My attempts at that, however, were, to quote him, "reaching new heights in the art of unwitting cockblocking". It wasn't that I was "so bad, it's hilarious" – his words again: female students weren't very fond of 3χs and, by extension, of guys who were close to them.

"You know, I've never been in such a drought, thanks to you. I used to be really good at this, you know? But my charm, my looks… They are powerless against your bad mojo," he complained once during class. "Don't you feel kinda guilty?"

"Ah, this must be the charming and cunning seducer! So, your brilliant strategy to get me to sleep with you is pity?" I laughed, even though I did feel sorry for him. Perhaps I could introduce him to one of my sisters?

"Oh well, I had to try," he shrugged it off with a smirk, which brought me back to sanity: no pity for him, ever!

Anyway, just when I thought that my sex life couldn't be wilder, Billie had to up the ante with the Halloween party auction!

"I can't believe you guys are actually auctioning yourselves!" Letitia was saying the next day, in her room, as Jo, sitting behind her, massaged her jaw after her shift at the gloryhole, cradling her head on her chest. Even though it'd been almost a month since our initiation, some of us still struggled with muscle cramps after sucking dick for almost an hour straight twice a week. I wasn't, thanks to the exercises Billie had taught me to develop my "slut muscles". Which was good, considering that Jo and my big had convinced me to do shifts lasting a full hour instead of the usual 45 minutes.

"I can't either!" Jo jokingly complained, making Kaya chuckle between her roommie's legs, as she played with her three tongue studs, trying to stick them all under Letitia's big clitoral hood. The girl's sexual preferences were still an open question since the first night she'd slept with her roommie. Now they would have sex from time to time, but only after getting Letitia very aroused, a task for which Kaya usually recruited me and Jo. A gloryhole shift was the perfect occasion for that.

"Are you really sure you're up for it?" I asked her, a little worried, as I ever so delicately caressed Letitia's turgid nipples – they were still healing from getting pierced twice, but that didn't stop us from playing with them.

"Ok, the rational and straight-laced part of me keeps screaming that it's madness, but… It turns me on! In general the idea of 'servicing men' has a strange allure on me. I've basically read all the 'free-use' fantasy stories on Literotica," she admitted, blushing in a very endearing way. "That's why, by the end of high school, I used to give head in the bathrooms to basically anyone who'd ask."

"I like the dangerous side of it," Kaya intervened, taking a brief pause from her teasing.

"Don't worry… Aaaah…. I'll be your guardian, I've already talked to Ava," Letitia reassured her, pushing her head against her sex again.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers