The Yacht Ch. 01

Story Info
When at sea.
2k words
3.57
27.7k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whether it was the steady rocking of the boat, the gentle lapping of waves, however many margaritas or a combination of all the above, I slept as soundly as I had in as long as I could remember.

I woke with that startled "where the hell am I?" Panic. Through blurry eyes I could tell that Sam was gone. I had no idea what time it was other than to guess that it was maybe noon-ish given the golden glow of sunlight streaming through the port hole.

A sudden anxiety set in. I was a guest—an unknown guest—on this boat and I was hardly being the consummate entertaining guest by sleeping until god knows when. Hastily, I splashed cold water on my face, pulled my hair in a rough pony tail and grabbed a sports bra and t-shirt and pulled some shorts over my panties.

Still not entirely sure of the dimensions and directions on this yacht I cagily opened the door and peered around to see if I could remember how to retrace my steps from last night. It was a yacht, not the Titanic, so I figured unless someone saw me, any wrong turn could easily be retraced.

I padded into the corridor and took a left. Yes, left sounded good. Then there was a staircase going up, which was probably good. Turns out I was right.

As I cautiously ascended the steps I felt on my head for my sunglasses and realized I'd left them behind, but that was a problem for later. Showing my face was the most important thing right now. Using the railing to pull my sluggish frame up the steep staircase I could now smell the ocean breeze and what I suspected was bacon. Maybe it was still breakfast time.

Pulling myself onto the deck the scene was staggeringly picturesque. The sun blared high in the sky but the wind whipping through the yacht—and my unkempt hair—ensured it felt cool. Right ahead of me was Diaz clad only in shorts and deck shoes, flipping something on a grill.

-

I shouldn't have been surprised when I saw Sam sat topless at was essentially the bar (I still wasn't familiar with 'yacht' terminology). It was such a regular sight for me I didn't really recognize it initially. And then the bartender stood up from somewhere behind the bar, and her dark hair and purple bikini suddenly lit a fire in my brain.

I started trying to process and my mind was not acting fast enough.

Sam nodded at the pint glass in front of her.

"Bloody Mary. I recommend it."

I nodded at her, trying not to stare at this striking woman. And she simply started pulling bottles and mixing.

"So you had a good time last night?" There was a subtle undertone to Sam's question.

"Everything happened so fast," I replied.

"It's all good, Gem, all good people here. But we're out in the ocean now. You can relax."

And with that she looked me up and down in a way I hadn't felt since my father looked at my prom dress.

"Good morning," came the voice behind me, and I turned to see Mia—tall, slim, statuesque—who had already intimidated me with her supermodel cheekbones, but now here she was, totally naked.

She simply nodded at the bartender who then started mixing something else. She pulled up a barstool next to Sam.

"Why all this?" as she wafted her hands across her head and body.

I became acutely aware of the difference in our outfits.

Mia leaned in close to me. "Honey, with your body, just relax. You don't want tan lines."

So then I had to confess.

I leaned into Mia and felt her hands on my shoulders. "I'm not... fully... shaved down there."

Mia lifted her head, laughing.

"Marta," she called out. "We have a job for you. Believe me, she's an expert," Mia whispered.

The purple bikini bartender walked around and held out her hand for mine. I took it. I looked at Sam who was smiling, beaming, and then nodded at Mia.

Marta opened a door to a cabin just like mine, but with a better smell. She turned me around in a more aggressive way than I had expected.

"Take off."

I froze.

"Take off it all."

I did, as though demanded by a prison guard.

"Lay, relax." Her tone had changed. I was stood there with one arm across my boobs, the other on my bits.

"You are beautiful girl. Great body. Let's make perfect."

She pointed to the small bed, and I laid down. The music started. A soft theme I figure I'd heard in massages. What seemed like a few seconds later Marta tapped my shoulder.

"Here, wear this," and handed me a robe.

"But what about...?" as I looked around for the outfit I threw on that morning.

"Not need. Not here. You beautiful girl, you just relax. Everyone happy here."

I turned to leave. As I reached for the door handle I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"No. Be strong."

My look of confusion was probably all too obvious. Manta pulled the robe from around my shoulders, letting it drop to the floor.

"Now you go."

For the first time I looked down to see myself in a way I hadn't really witnessed before. I mean, Sam had shaved me the first time, but this was somehow different.

"Have fun," Marta said in a stoic way, but with a nod and, I think, a wry smile.

I walked out. Naked. And headed up the stairs. My pace slowed as I reached the top, and I peeked ahead of me. It seemed nobody was there. Not even Sam. So I bounced up, feeling a new openness.

I turned towards the bar.

"Hi honey," said Mia, scaring me out of my mind. I was frozen in the spot. "I knew it. Amazing. I mean, like, wow."

I didn't know where to look as she looked me up and down.

"Sam said to watch out. She was right."

I wasn't sure what to say at that. The compliment from someone who was probably a supermodel was incredible. The terror that now faced me was more overwhelming.

"Marta is the best, right?" Mia said as she moved behind the bar. "Let me get you something."

It hadn't fully occurred to me until Mia stood up from behind the bar that she, too, was totally naked. As she placed the glass—a Bloody Mary, of course—on the bar she commented "wish I had your tits, hon."

Suddenly even more aware of my nakedness, all I could spit out was "wish I had your cheekbones."

She grinned. "Earned me this," she said, looking around the yacht. For some reason I thought there must have been a different owner.

"Come on, bring this with you." She nodded at the Bloody Mary and came out from behind the bar, statuesque and confident.

Sheepishly I grabbed the glass and followed her out on to the deck and into the sun.

"No tan lines," Mia said with another grin. She pointed to two loungers. "Here." And as I looked at the surroundings, the sea, nothing else, I heard Mia say, "and relax."

I laid down and let the sun do its job. It didn't feel like seconds after I'd put the glass on the little table that I felt something. Startled, I opened my eyes and looked down, and there was Mia. She looked up with those blazing blue eyes.

"Relax, honey."

The next few minutes were a blur. There was the splash of the ocean, the sun, and Mia, licking. I let it happen. She knew what to do and it didn't take long until I was tensing, almost convulsing, and came. When I opened my eyes she was grinning, her face lit by my juices. I didn't know where to look.

"Relax, honey."

I laid back and blended into a daze of sea, yacht, sun, nakedness, and what was clearly a supermodel providing the bow tie on a morning I won't soon forget.

-

"We need get ready for dinner. Have guests."

Mia's voice, while soothing, also kicked me into awareness. Here I was, lying in the sun on a lounger, on the deck of a yacht, still naked. I have no idea how long I was there.

I heard Sam's voice behind me. "Hey sleepyhead, pot something on..." and she chuckled.

"What's the occasion?" my barely awake voice asked.

"Dinner with friends," replied Mia.

"But I don't have anything to wear," I replied, reliving for a moment the fleeing from the apartment with what I could grab.

"Wear this," said Mia, and I looked up to her holding an amazing white dress.

"But my size..."

"Try it," she said authoritatively.

Now Mia, while about my height, was supermodel thin. No way this would work. But as I realized my nakedness, my situation, I decided to take the command. I grabbed the dress and ran down the stairs to the cabin. Many deep breaths later I put on underwear and pulled this ill-fitting dress over me. It wasn't comfortable, but it was Mia's command, so eventually I slowly tip-toed to the top.

Mia was now wearing what I would casually say was a red camisole. Even Sam seemed covered as she giggled at the bar with Marta, still in her purple bikini.

I felt uncomfortable.

Mia looked me up and down for more seconds than seemed reasonable.

"I'm sorry, it doesn't fit well," I gushed out.

She looked again in what seemed like painstaking detail.

"Oh, honey," her voice softened.

"No underwear needed, it fit better. Trust me."

She shifted her head in a message to go back to my room. I followed the directions. Inside the cabin I removed the dress and looked in the mirror. Sure, my boobs were bigger but my cheekbones weren't as prominent, but she had sent a message, and also been incredibly thoughtful.

I took off my bra and then stared. And then my thong. But without looking further I pulled on the dress again. It didn't feel much better, still too tight, but at least I recognized improvements. I pulled it down and left the cabin.

Mia looked me up and down again. Suddenly she pushed my boobs together.

"Much better."

I didn't know where to look. Sam was in a small black number I'd seen her in so many times. They type with the mesh front. Small and stacked, I was always a little jealous. But she always said "tall and stacked, I'm more jealous." But the confidence wasn't the same.

Mia reemerged in a white silk dress that hugged her body like it was designed specifically for her. Probably it was. We all went up to the bar.

Mia looked at me again. Grabbed my boobs again. Made me turn around. Like I was a show animal... but she stopped for a moment.

"You not model?"

The question caught me off-guard...no, I'd never modeled. Why would she think?

"I get you jobs... later"

-

Moments later a boat pulls up alongside and two gentlemen climb aboard. Mia introduces Sam and I to Hector and Jose. It's all very pleasant.

"My friends," she said as she introduced us.

Two hours later, after a hefty dinner and cocktails, I mounted Hector, still in the dress.

"Now you know why" Mia said, chuckling, and pointing to underwear—I've no idea whose—on the deck.

He wasn't so big but it felt different with the "work" Marta had done.

I looked over and there was Sam, riding Jose with intent. I looked around further and Mia was on the deck and Marta was, well, guzzling. Good for them.

Hector finished inside me, and with barely a handshake he was leaving. Sam left her rocking horse. I have no idea of that outcome.

And then they were back on their small boat and gone.

I looked at Sam, she looked at me, we both looked at Mia and Marta.