The Yankee and the Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Joe grabbed the can of whipped cream from behind his back and gently pushed Roxanne back so she was sitting on the table.

She laughed as he sprayed the whipped cream into her cleavage and licked it out.

"We can't have this in the way," Joe said as he undid the tie on her shirt, exposing her breasts, tossing the shirt aside.

He sprayed the some of the cold cream on her left areola, causing her to gasp before he licked it off with a flick of the tongue and a gentle nibble. He sprayed some more on the rest of the left breast and licked it off. He moved to her mouth, sharing some whipped cream with her as they kissed. Then he repeated the process on the right breast.

He took a seat in a chair in front of her and started planting kisses below her breasts, moving down her body. He did a quick dollop of cream in her belly, eliciting a laugh before moving lower. He put the can of whipped cream down and moved his head under the skirt. He started to lick her pussy through the lacy material of her panties. His hands grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him. He could taste her wetness through the material and slid a finger underneath to tease her.

She was moaning softly and placed her hands on the skirt holding his head in place. After several minutes he lifted his head out from under the skirt.

"This skirt and panties are in the way, we have to get rid of them," he said. She removed the skirt and lifted her hips to allow him to peel the panties down.

Now with her pussy exposed he sprayed a quick dollop of whipped cream between her thighs and began to lick. As his tongue slid up and down her lips, lapping up her moisture, she had a foot in his lap, rubbing his cock through his shorts.

His tongue found her clit and began to flick against it and tracing the alphabet on it. He also began to slide two fingers in and out of her pussy slowly at first and then picking up speed. Roxanne started moaning loudly as Joe moved his fingers to her clit and shoved his tongue inside her. She put her hands in his hair pulling his face against her and started to push her hips against his face.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she was quickly panting.

Those pants quickly turned into a long, low moan that turned into a cry.

"Yesssss, that's it!" she cried in ecstasy. "I've never orgasmed that way before."

Joe lifted his face smiling as he stood up.

"Then my job down there is done," he smiled as he wrapped his arms around Roxanne and kissed her deeply.

Roxanne stood up and looked him square in the eye.

"My turn to reciprocate," she said. "But first you have to get naked."

She was anxiously unsnapping and unzipping Joe's pants and fly as he took his shirt off. She quickly yanked his pants and boxers down in one quick motion and had him step out before pushing him back onto the table. His cock was rock hard and sticking straight up.

She quickly moved the chair between his legs and grabbed the can of whipped cream. She sprayed some along his cock and then slowly licked it off, running her tongue the length of his cock. She sprayed another dollop on the head and swirled her tongue around it, licking it clean. The entire time her tongue was pleasuring his cock her fingers were gently teasing his balls. She lowered her head down over the entire length and then slowly dragged her tightly wrapped lips up the length. She began to bob her head rapidly up and down on his cock varying how much she took in, her technique, and her suction and tightness every few strokes.

Joe's breath was coming in quick pants and he moved to put his hands in her hair and she pushed them away. She grabbed the can of whipped cream and tried spraying some onto his balls, but the can was empty and only a scattered spray came out putting droplets onto his balls and inner thighs.

While gripping his cock and stroking slowly, she licked his inner thighs clean before moving to his balls. She ran her tongue over them before sucking them into her mouth one at a time. Joe was in heaven and let out a long sigh as she did this and she enjoyed the feeling of them between her lips.

She began stroking faster and took them out of her mouth and began rolling her tongue over them.

Sensing his breath coming in pants, she released her grip and moved her mouth back to the head. She ran her tongue around the bulbous tip savoring the taste of the pre-cum that was leaking out. Then it was back to the urgent, rapid sucking and licking of earlier.

Joe groaned about how amazing she was and put his hands in her hair.

Moments later he thrust his hips up and held her head down as he came with a loud moan, shooting a huge load of cum into her mouth. She wasn't able to swallow it all as some leaked out the corners of her mouth.

Joe released her head and she raised it, smiling, and swallowed.

She stood up and looked at his smile before leaning in to kiss him.

"That was amazing," she said. "I've never seen or felt a guy have that much cum."

"You just have that effect on me," Joe chuckled.

She reached down between them and ran a finger over his cock.

"My god," she said. "You're still partially hard, you're not soft yet."

"And you're still wet," Joe said running his finger over her pussy lips.

"What should we do?" Roxanne asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Joe said. "Start stroking me to get back to full hardness."

With that Joe leaned forward and started to kiss and lick her neck while rubbing her breasts. She licked his neck and whispered in his ear a plea to get hard.

"I want you riding me hard, I want to watch those tits bouncing as you put your hands on my shoulders to brace yourself," Joe whispered back.

Roxanne started tugging rapidly on his cock moaning in his ear how much she wanted him.

Joe moved his mouth to her breasts and started sucking on her nipples.

Two minutes later Roxanne smiled and pushed Joe into a seated position on a chair. She straddled his lap and with one hand bracing herself on his shoulder, reached down to grip his now rock hard cock with the other.

"Get ready to be ridden hard," she growled while staring into his eyes.

"I'm ready," Joe said and looked lustfully into her eyes.

She swiped his cockhead across the moist outer lips of her pussy a few times. Then she lowered herself slightly so just the head of his cock was splitting her pussy lips as she swiped. The sensation caused both of them to gasp. After two more swipes she started to lower herself onto him fully and moved her hand from his cock to his shoulder.

"You feel so good," she moaned as she slowly raised and lowered herself on him.

Joe leaned forward to lick her breasts, but she pushed him back so he was sitting straight up.

"This is my ride, you just sit back and enjoy the show," she said.

With her feet planted firmly on the floor, she put her hands on his shoulders and started to ride faster and harder. She was panting and softly moaning as her breasts were bouncing wildly.

"God your cock feels so good," she moaned as she lowered her head to his shoulder as she rode.

"Your pussy feels amazing," Joe said as he grabbed her hips to help her ride.

Moments later they came together as Joe held her down and pushed his hips up.

While he's hugging her she lifts her head off his shoulder and smiles.

"What do we do next?" she asked.

"Stand up and find out," Joe said.

She stood up and Joe grabbed her hand and led her back to the bedroom before pushing her onto the bed. He quickly followed laying down next to her.

"Cuddle recover time!" he yelled while laughing.

They laid together in each other's arms for half an hour occasionally kissing or petting before Joe reached over and started to finger Roxanne's pussy.

"Ready for more?" he laughed.

"Always," she said as she reached over to stroke his cock.

It wasn't long before she was on her knees and he was fucking her hard from behind.

He rode her through two orgasms before he finally came inside her.

After that they washed up and went to bed together naked.

He had set his alarm for 7, but at 6 he was awaken by the feeling of a mouth on his cock. For the next seven minutes her mouth and hands worked over his cock until he shot in her mouth.

"Delicious," she said. "Good morning sweetie, I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself."

"Help yourself anytime," he replied.

In the shower they sexily soaped each other up and after they rinsed it off, Joe pinned Roxanne's back to the wall and they fucked standing up. This time however he pulled out before he came and had Roxanne get on her knees in front of him. His aim was off and instead of cumming in her open mouth he came on her face and breasts.

"Sorry," he said.

"I'll forgive you," she replied. "Just don't do that again."

After a long day of meetings Joe went back to his hotel room to pack and get changed.

He arrived at Roxanne's house, where they greeted each other with a hug and a tender kiss on the lips.

During the candlelight dinner they spoke.

"It has been a wonderful week," Joe said. "It's been better than I could have imagined. It's our last night together, what can I do to make it special for you?"

"Just be yourself," Roxanne said. "This week with you has reignited feelings in me I didn't think I'd feel again."

"What kind of feelings? "Joe asked.

"It's probably best if I don't say anything now," Roxanne said.

"You're a very special woman," Joe said. "We're more than just friends."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that," she replied and straddled his lap, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing him deeply.

After dinner Joe surprised her.

"As amazing as the sex has been this week," he began. "We've lost sight of some of what brought us together as friends in the first place. Want to watch a movie?"

"Okay, if that's what you want," Roxanne answered with a puzzled tone in her voice.

Being old school they popped "Young Frankenstein" into the DVD player and laid back on the couch to watch, her head resting on his shoulder.

Although it's a comedy, Joe and Roxanne were kissing and petting each other. They were even joking around during some of the scenes. For instance, when Dr. Frankenstein first meets Inga, and she says "would you like to go for a roll in the hay?" Roxanne raised her arms around Joe's neck and ground her ass against his cock as she rolled and sang "roll, roll, roll in the hay".. A few minutes later when they arrived at the castle in the movie, she was on her stomach, showing him her cleavage and Joe said in unison with Dr. Frankenstein, "what knockers".

Eventually they had removed their clothes and were watching naked together. During the dance scene Joe grabbed her tits and laughed, "If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, Why don't you go where cocks fit, pulling on the tits".

She laughed at that as he reached down to tickle her hips after his playful nipple tweak. She reached down rubbed her fingers over his cock. She slid up his body and they lustfully kissed.

They slid off the couch onto the floor where the teasing and foreplay continued. Joe kissed and licked her neck while hugging her. She ran her hand through his chest hair and then up to caress his neck, then his cheek. They were happily laughing together.

He lowered his head and gave her a raspberry in her cleavage while rubbing his hand along her thighs and then moved up to kiss her lips. Meanwhile she moved her mouth to his neck and tried, and failed, to give him a hickey while her hands were roaming over his back and ass.

Meanwhile he slid his tongue into her mouth and cupped her right breast in his hand squeezing gently. She put one hand behind his head to pull him closer, lowered the other one to gently cup his balls and moved to straddle one of his legs. She slid herself up and down the leg, almost in a humping motion so he could feel how wet with desire she was.

They broke the kiss and he moved a hand between her thighs and started to gently rub her mons while she drooled some saliva onto her hand and then wrapped it around his cock and started to stroke.

He slid two fingers inside her and started to pump them in and out. She started to stroke his cock with more urgency, feeling it grow and harden in her hand.

"I can't take it anymore, get inside me," she pleaded.

She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs and Joe moved between them and entered her with ease. He started with a very slow, deliberate, pace. Teasing her, but being forceful enough to let her know she was being loved.

"Harder, faster," she whispered.

Joe stood up and spoke.

"For that we're moving to the bed," he said and held out his hand.

She took his hand and stood up. They ran into the bedroom where he pushed her onto the bed. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to him.

He raised her legs and slammed into her hard. He started pounding her hard and fast. He was leaning forward and grunting. She wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips up to meet his thrusts. The tenderness of earlier was gone. For Joe this was pure lustful fucking.

He unwrapped her legs from behind him and put them on his shoulders and started slamming into her harder. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed in the room. Joe's pants were more like passionate grunts and she was gasping sighs of pleasure and gripped the sheets in her hand tightly.

Then he lowered her legs and leaned forward to kiss her while still pistoning into her. She kept thrusting her hips up to meet his. The sound of flesh hitting flesh was still loud.

Joe moaned he was close. Roxanne begged him to cum with her. Moments later they came together.

Joe collapsed next to her, and rolled her over next to him. They were each a sweaty mess. Her head was on his right shoulder and her arm draped across his chest with her hand rest on his left shoulder. He had his right arm wrapped around her side with his hand resting on her hip. He reached with his left caressing her cheek, brushing hair away from her face.

"I don't know when it happened, but I'm falling in love with you," Roxanne blurted out.

"What?" Joe said unwrapping himself from her and sitting up.

"I said I love you and want us to spend more time together," she said.

"You don't love me," Joe said. "You love the idea of being in love. Last night when you climaxed you called me Ben. That was your husband's name, wasn't it?"

"I'm sorry," she said, tears forming in her eyes. "But you're the one I love. You make me feel special. You've allowed me to experience things I never thought I'd do or feel again. You're an amazing man and I know you couldn't do some of the things you did unless you loved me. I forgive you for calling me Karen, that's your wife's name, last night. I need to know, do you love me?"

Joe, unable to look at her, stared down when he spoke.

"No, I don't," he said. "We started the week as very dear friends with pervy sides. We agreed to let those passions out if it was something we both still wanted after meeting. We let them out in more ways than I thought, granting the other's fantasies. You're a very special woman and we're something more than friends, but we're not lovers. I told you from the start I'm not leaving my wife and son for anyone. You admired that saying you were a devoted widow who would never seriously date again. What we have is something very special, it's a love of friends, but not a romantic love."

"After this last week you can honestly say you don't love me?" she asked again. "If you don't love me you just used me for sex. I was your little fuck doll."

At this point she was sobbing.

"Get out!" she shouted through the tears. "Get the hell out of my bed and out of my house!"

"I'm sorry," Joe said fighting back his own tears "I didn't mean to hurt you."

He reached over to hug her and she slapped his arm away.

"How many times do I have to say it!" she shouted. "Get the fuck out of my bed and my house"

Joe got dressed and walked toward the door. He took one last look over his shoulder and saw her on a chair, wearing a robe pouring herself a large glass of bourbon.

He waited until the next morning and tried calling to apologize and got no answer. He tried from a hotel phone hoping she wouldn't recognize the number. No response. He tried texting, No response. He waited a few days and messaged her on the Lit board. No response. She also stopped posting on the board as well.

A few days later he received a Private Message from her on Lit.

I'm still hurt and pissed off at you. Please do not try to contact me again for now. I need time to figure out if our friendship can survive the hurt you've caused me.

12