The Yard Guy Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot Summer Lust In The Neighborhood.
6.4k words
4.16
20k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please Bold the title and copyright at the bottom. Please put the disclaimer at the bottom in italics

THE YARD GUY

By Maxx and Rachel Wrenn

It was the middle of June, and I was sitting on my front porch reading Fifty Shades of Grey. A friend of mine had given to me telling me it was a very sexy book. I was in the middle of one of the really steamy parts when I looked up and saw a gorgeous young man cutting grass at my neighbor's house across the street.

Being early summer and a pretty hot day. I like the southern heat, so I sit in the shade of my porch with a cool drink and read. This book is certainly a hot one! When you mix the natural heat of the day, the heat from the book and the heat in my body, it all went right to my pussy making me wet and itchy in my panties.

Anyway, I looked up and saw the new yard guy working across the street pushing the lawn mower, along. He was shirtless wearing only a pair of cut-off jeans and his work boots. He was fairly tall, muscular with sweat was rolling down his body. God, he looked so hot, I couldn't take my eyes off of him! He finished mowing the front yard and I watched him as disappeared around to the backside of the house.

I went back to reading my steamy book. As the pages turned, I realized that my pussy was getting much wetter. I ran my hand down between my legs and found a wet spot in my shorts. I rubbed it and brought my fingers to my nose inhaling my scent sending a shiver through my body.

Between the HOT temperature, the HOT book, the HOT yard guy, I was very HOT and horny as hell.

____________________

I'm Lacy Simms, I am 38, years old, stay at home mom with my real estate license. I have a great husband, James, 40, years old, two children son, Jason 19 and daughter, Angie 18 and our dog, Buster. We are a pretty normal family. James has a great job and provides for us very well. We live in an upscale neighborhood outside Atlanta, in a very nice house with a big yard and a beautiful pool and hot tub.

We are a close family. Our kids are, good students, active in school sports and are they very social, with a great group of friends. They both are in a relationship with nice young people, that both James and I like. I am sure they are both sexually active but are smart and use protection.

____________________

My parents were very strict, so they kept a tight rein on me until I turned 18. Shortly after my birthday, all my pent-up sexual energy exploded and all I wanted to do was to have sex, all the time, and that is pretty much what I did. Whenever the opportunity popped up, I had sex. I was active with most of the boys my same age, as well as some Dads of my friends, thankfully none of them ever knew what we did.

The Dads were great and showed me, that most young men didn't really know anything about pleasing a woman. So, I upped my game and started hanging out with older guys in the 20's. They had far more experience and really knew how to fuck. They had great stamina too, so they could go all night. Between the older guys and the Dads, I stayed satisfied all the time.

I wouldn't say I was a nympho, but I surely loved all kinds of sex. I loved giving blow jobs and was told i was really good. I learned, quickly that the best way to get a hard cock in my pussy, was to give a guy a really good blow job. If I made him cum and got him hard again, he would stay hard and fuck me for a long time!

I also learned that there is nothing like having a BIG hard cock in my pussy. I really like long thick ones, 8" or longer when available, but I really love any size cock.

So as my sex life expanded, I met James he was a little older. We dated and were really into each other from the start. My feels for James were so different than the average guy I had dated. James quickly became much more to me than just a fuck buddy. I fell in love with him.

When we were first together, we had wild animal sex, and I was still seeing other guys. But it didn't take long before we became exclusive and were making love almost every day, maybe even more on many days.

We fell madly in love with each other.

____________________

Well... being young and a little careless and missed taking my pills a few times. I got pregnant when I was 19. When we found out I was pregnant, there was never a second thought about us getting married. We had a quickie wedding, but my Dad didn't have the shotgun out.

He liked James, so our families and closest friends were there in our church for a simple service. We didn't have a long honeymoon. Our Dads paid for three days and nights in the at Disney World Polynesian Resort. We had a great time and our love making was so special now that we were man and wife.

When we returned we decided to move away from our small hometown, so we didn't embarrass our families. We rented a two bedroom apartment to start our life together.

____________________

James found a really good sales job with a great company. Since I was pregnant it was difficult for me to get a steady job so to make extra money, I began to babysit, for my neighbors.

James did really well and after six months were able to purchase a three, bedroom townhouse out of foreclosure. It needed a lot of work, but it was ours. A place to begin to build our life family together.

We worked hard on it and made it a beautiful home to start our family in.

Being young our sex drives was very strong. Even during my pregnancy, we gave in to our desires and made love or fucked whenever the urge hit us. Once we moved into our new townhouse, we made love in every room properly christened our home.

Nine months later we welcomed Jason into our family. We were so happy. Our constant love making quickly produced another offspring, and Angela joined our family a year later. I had difficulty with her pregnancy so we decided that she would be out last, and I had my tubes tied.

We were so happy as our little family started to grow. As everyone knows, as kids arrive on the scene, the sex life suffers. You will never have as much sex after kids as you did before they arrive.

We worked hard to satisfy our strong sexual drives and the passion we felt for each other. But the stress of James new promotion and my going to work in real estate, along with managing the household and loving our babies, our sex life really declined. We dealt with it, but I was always horny and my toy collection grew.

As our kids grew older, they put a bigger crimp in our love life. The problem was, we were all so busy but my desires and needs never went away.

James was climbing the corporate latter, so his job started to take him way for weekly business trips. Life just became busier and busier. So, we had less and less sex until, it seemed we just didn't to take time for us anymore. Lack of time together and the missing intimacy causes a big problem for me!

____________________

My real estate business was doing well, and James had been promoted several times and was now a VP. He provides financially for us very well. But unfortunately, his travel became more frequent being gone four days a week, for two to three weeks almost every month. That really sucked!

I was working from home as an independent real estate professional. It helped to keep me busy over the years and I made great commissions. I work my way up real estate value chain so that now I sell mostly larger homes in the high-end market. I make a great living working only two to three days a week. I have always found us great houses to move into. We would move every few years always upgrading as James and my incomes allowed.

We are finally living in my dream home. A beautiful stone five, bedroom, home with a big, beautiful yard with a big pool and hot tub. It located in a popular high-end gated community. This is the home we both worked hard to buy. I was lucky and actually listed this home, so it never really went in the open market. The owners were in financial troble so we bought it right away, under market value. We saved even more by not having to pay any commissions. We had some upgrades done and some new landscaping. The yard work was pretty extensive, so we had a service doing the work.

I was so proud of the house and yard, it all looked so beautiful. We even won 'Yard Of The Month' a few months ago. We had an open house the weekend it was announced, and we met some several new people that had just moved into the neighborhood.

____________________

James and I realized that our lives were heading in a different direction. It was hard on us. We have always been so close and been together but now with James traveling increasing and he is home, we seem to be so busy with family things and the kids we just don't take much time for each other.

We worked hard to keep our spark alive and to relieve both of strong sexual desires. Our kids were old enough now, that they knew the drill, so when we left them and closed the door to our room, they never bothered us until we surfaced again, with big smiles on our face.

Even though we work hard, absence is a huge problem that we do not have a solution for. Life goes on, but it's true what they say... 'Put a quarter in the jar every time you fuck before you have kids, then take a quarter out every time you fuck after you have kids, and the jar will stay full forever!'

James, absence was very hard on me. I sometimes felt neglected and felt my kids get in the way. I know that is not right or fair, but the feeling was still there.

I work hard to keep myself in great shape. I go to the gym three days a week and do yoga twice a week. I am always around beautiful sexy young men and women every day. This makes it really hard for me, because my sex drive is strong and has grown even stronger in the past couple of year. Looking at their sexy bodies drives me crazy, keeping horny all the time.

I also swim almost every day with my kids. They are big swimmers, and we have a big backyard pool. I enjoy swimming with them, they are so good looking, and they make me feel so young. Swimming also helps keep my body toned up. I walk almost everywhere to help keep my legs sleek. My body is hard, my 34C breasts are pert and have large nipples, that stay erect most of the time. I have firm abs with a faint ripple of a female six pack. My pussy is always baby smooth as I have it waxed every two weeks by Roxanne, my hot stylist, so it's always ready for action.

____________________

I love James with all my heart. But with his work schedule, job stress, coupled with my very strong sex drive, he just cannot keep up with my needs. His being away so much makes it doubly hard on me, so over the years I have had to be creative and find ways to satisfy my natural needs.

Many of my women friends have similar issued, so we all find different solutions. Some 'cheat' a little! Some 'eat' a little! We all masturbate a lot! I had one short affair with a younger guy, but he moved away several years ago, so that ended.

From time to time, I have played with several of the girls from my gym or yoga class. I really enjoy them, but there is nothing like having a nice, big, hard cock buried deep in my pussy making me cum over and over, to truly satisfy me!

As you can tell, I stay pretty horny, so most mornings I wake up with my fingers playing with myself. I get wet very easily, as my fingers squish in and out of my pussy. I am pretty noisy, so I have to be careful that my kids don't hear me. I get on my knee's doggy, bury my face in my pillow and finger fuck myself until I give myself a screaming orgasm into the pillow.

__________________

Jason and Angie are both young adults over 18 now and I am surely sexually active, so they know what's going on!

I have found condoms in Jason's jeans pocket a couple of times recently and have caught him jerking off last Saturday morning. Luckily, he didn't know I saw him. I was impressed with his cock size. He was long, thick and hard. He looked bigger than his Dad and I couldn't take my eyes off his hard on as he stroked it. As bad as it sounds it made my pussy wet instantly, so I had to run to my room and fingering myself until I came.

Recently, when I did Angie's wash found I panties full of cum. Her pussy scent is so sweet, it drives me crazy and makes me, fucking horny. I know that all of this is not very motherly, but I can't resist. But I have been even more naughty... I have sniffed and licked her panty crotch while I fingered myself to an incredible orgasm, thinking about eating her sweet pussy.

Am I an evil mom? I don't really think so, but I am one very horny mother, needing more sex!!

____________________

I may have made my sex life look, bleak and unsatisfying but that is really not fair. James and I are very much in love, and we do manage to make love every week when he is home, but many times it is fairly quick and unsatisfying. We do reserve Saturday nights, when the kids are out on dates or whatever, to rut like animals, making each other cum as many times as possible. These loving sessions recharge us both for the week ahead. On Monday morning we take care of each other one more time as a sendoff for the week, and a tease for what is waiting at home.

We also try to take one weekend a month and go away for an adult, sex weekend to catch up with each other and get reacquainted with each other's bodies and souls. We always go to the beach because I get unbelievably horny there. It's something about the salt air and smell coconut sunscreen. They both drive me crazy and make so horny my pussy is wet as soon as we step out pf the car! I am not sure why, but maybe it's because I fucked for the first time, losing my virginity on a beach trip after I graduated. Those memories are still very strong for me.

James and I take care of each other during these weekends fucking each other many times, coming home completely satisfied and sexually reenergized.

And life goes on...

____________________

I went back to my book, reading about the Christian's Red Room and his activities there. 'Anastasia was one luck girl,' I thought, Christian was really infatuated with her and loved fucking her. I read a few more pages and things were really getting steamy again.

I took a swallow of my cold iced tea, and I noticed the young yard guy across the street had come back into the front yard and was finishing up his work, blowing off the walkway and driveway.

His bare chest is covered with sweat, glistening in the sun. Jesus, this man is just plain 'hot'. There is something a working man, that gets my body humming. This guy was working his magic on me from fifty yards away. I wondered what he could do to me in person!

As he walked toward his truck, I put my book down and walked down off the porch into the yard, toward the street waving to him, "Hey there?"

He turned walking toward me, as I continued into the street where we met.

"Hi, I am Lacy Simms," holding out my hand for a shake.

"Hi, I am Tim Rogers, Ms. Simms," taking my hand in his large hand giving me a firm handshake. "Nice to meet you. What can I do for you Ms. Simms?"

I thought, 'Wow, if I could tell him what I really wanted, I would probably scare him away.'

"I see you do yard work, and I need someone that can take of that over my yard. The man I had doing the work was an older man and he has retired."

"Yes mam, I have picked up some other clients for Mr. Johns. What do you need done?"

As looking up and down his well, built body I realized 'He was not only hot as hell he was also polite!' He had slipped on a tee shirt that fit tight to his body showing off his hard chest and shoulders. He was a real specimen. He had strong arms and legs and his bulging package looked very impressive as it seemed to be fighting, to get out of his cargo shorts.

I looked into his eyes and caught him checking me out as well. 'That's encouraging' I thought! Maybe this stud would be up for a little 'play time' once we got to know each other.

"Tim, I need a full time yard guy, that can do all my yard work and clean my pool every week. Can you do that for me," flirting a little with him.

"Why don't we walk around and let me see everything you need done and I'll give you a quote. How does that sound?" he asked as he pulled his tee shirt up to wipe the sweat off his face.

Wow, I almost fainted when he exposed his hard six pack again. "You are really in great shape... nice six-pack you have you have there."

"Sorry,"

I smiled, "No problem, I always appreciate a beautiful body, frankly I am sorry you put a shirt on."

He smiled at me, peeling off his shirt, wiping his body with it and tossing it on the front steps. Holding out his arms he displayed his body to me. God he was so hot and bold as well!

Not wanting to be too forward, "Tim, you are one good looking man! I bet the girls are crawling all over you!"

"Thank you, Ms. Simms, I do OK. Let's look around at what you need done."

I told him, "Call me Lacy," as we walked around the yard and. I went over everything tard, shrubs and pool. We walked back up on the porch to discuss the work.

"Would you like water, a beer or lemonade?"

"I'm done for the day so a beer would be nice."

I went to the kitchen and got a couple of beers and returned to the porch. As I came out of the house, I saw that Tim was reading my book.

"You like my book?"

He fumbled and dropped the book like he was caught doing something wrong!

"Ah No, but I have heard of it. I'm not a big reader, but the little bit I just read is pretty sexy, is the whole book like that?"

"Oh Yea!! You didn't read any of the really good stuff, what me to read some to you?"

"No, that's ok maybe some other time,"

We discussed the work and came up with an acceptable price and schedule. We shook on it. His hand felt so good wrapped around mine. I wonder if he was telling me something or was imagination going wild?

"I have to go now. but I well be here next Thursday to get started."

"That's great I look forward to seeing you. My kids and husband will be away so I'll by myself."

"OK," He smiled and headed off to his truck.

I watched his tight ass as he walked away, thinking how good it would feel holding each of his naked ass cheeks in my hands as he was driving his hard cock deep in to my pussy! Jesus, my pussy pulsed... I was instantly wet again and needed to cum badly!

As soon as he was gone, I ran in the house, stripping naked on the way, laid on my bed, spreading my legs and finger my soaking pussy until I was screaming and I came very hard, not caring who heard me.

I kept my eyes closed as I stroked my pussy and rubbed my clit until I came again, then a third time! Wow, three orgasms just think about Tim, The Yard Guy. I wonder what it would be like if the real thing was fucking me!!

I rolled over curled up in a little ball pulled the duvet over me, drifting off to sleep.

____________________

Sometime later I woke up to the smell of something cooking. I saw the door to my bedroom was open. I was surprised that was lying naked on top of the duvet. I wondered if my kids had opened my door and saw me naked!! A shiver spread through me.

I got up washed my face, put on a robe and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Both of my beautiful kids, Jason and Angie were there cooking dinner together! 'Well, that's a first,' I thought as I came through the door.

In unison, "Well sleeping beauty awakes!" they laughed!

"Well, hello to you too! I yawed and stretched my arms above my head. My robe opened and I grabbed it wrapping it around me. "Sorry!"

They looked at each other, smiled and came to me for a threeway hug. I could feel their firm bodies press against me, they felt good. These were my pride and joy I loved them so much and we get along so well.

I set the table and poured the drinks, we sat down to eat, discussing their trip to Florida next week and that Dad was expected in late tonight, so they would see him tomorrow before they left on Saturday morning.

12