All Comments on 'The Yard Guy Pt. 01'

by MaxxRachel

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So you thought a story that's loaded with cliche and a topic done infinitum was the way to say hello to the readers at Lit? In your bio you tout your writing abilities, yet this is the best you can come up with? Do us all a favor, don't try this at home, go back to your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hubby’s gonna clean up that puss more than he’s dreaming and will learn to appreciate the … different flavors. Right? Right?!

Prove us wrong

Captcha

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Part two coming soon?" - My guess is that it hasn't been written yet, so this shouldn't have been posted.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 2 years ago

Well written story. Looking forward to future chapters. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope Lacy eventually makes love with Tim Rogers -- he seems like a very sexy, well-built young man, and maybe he can have some sun-bleached blonde hair for that muscular young man chest? Imagine blond pubes and a blonde treasure trail -- oh my!

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 2 years ago

Just another long winded introduction to another cuckold story.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Creepy and cringy in parts, no mom licks the semen soaked panties of her daughter, this had to be written mostly by Maxx not Rachel,lol. Repetitive, how many times do we hear how she needs sex, but her sex life is good when hubby is around, it is spectacular, but she needs more, blah blah blah

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

part 2 I would save myself in your place. The slut got infected with HIV by the pool boy and has now infected her husband with it. They will both suffer slow and agonizing deaths, leaving two sad children alone. This is how it goes when a wife becomes a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of the sex descriptions were hot, but as a whole this was pretty poorly written. The story was a mess, all over the place. It was like just ticking off a laundry list of clichés and seeing what sticks

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

So does hubby get to play as well? Its only fair if the wife is getting satisfied with her friends and strangers its only fair hubby gets extra too. If the writer is just explaining a wife cheating on someone she claims to love then this just another cuck writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blah, blah, blah. Terrible.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Your bio details your vast experiences at writing, and your implied abilities. Yet you don't even know how to edit, or proof read. In this very juvenile story includes the bored , insatiable, cheating wife, the absent on business husband, lesbians, and a little dash of incest among it's cliches. If you had only made the yard man's name Jamal, then you would have had a full house of cheap, titillating LW tropes. I too have written many nursing research articles, and articles on military history. Those didn't prepare me to write erotic stories, and neither did yours apparently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great start. It’s funny that you mention some of the naughty and perverted things she has done and out resident troll cried about them, yet I’m certain he has done far worse things.

I can’t wait to hear about her and the yard guy having sex.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x 3 days ago

"Part two coming soon?" - My guess is that it hasn't been written yet, so this shouldn't have been posted.

Is this some actual rule or just a nit pick.

Well guess what, it was posted, and the second part 3 days later. Piss poor guessing on your part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It really gets tiring reading when a floozy makes the claim of "love him with all my heart" but then follows up with having needs and selfishly lusting after someone else. You cannot love someone with all your heart then fuck someone else. Obviously the lust isn't just for the one that is the all heart love. Do women really believe that crap?? Stupid. At least make it that they are drifting apart or something, and live was fading. There's nothing Loving Wife about claiming to love a husband while lusting for someone else and compromising everyone's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was she honest with James and let him know he was marrying a cheap whore that would never be trustworthy? Let us know in future installments so we can make a judgment on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good sex scenes for now but geeting it from the yard guy will reduce my scoring, hate cuck stories and we all know that is where it is going.

When will we get authors make their characters have somemoral fibre/

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you plagiarise this too? I have reported your sorry ass for the plagiarism of Griscoms 'Sad Coincidence'. your latest "Full honesty prevails' is hypocrisy at its finest. But going by the childish writing in this 'story' you'll have to look up the meaning of some of the words I've used here, particularly PLAGIARISM.

mast7304mast73044 months ago

Very, very good opener of a hopefully long story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaxxRachel@MaxxRachel
Hello Fellow Literotica Readers and Writers, We are Maxx and Rachel Wrenn. Today is an exciting day for us. We are finally taking the step into the Erotic Literature arena. We are both professional content and ghost writers. We have been writing for 15 years and 13 yea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES