The Yard Guy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We planned to go out for pizza and a movie with James's tomorrow night. I also told them about Tim, so if he came while they were here and I was away, they wouldn't freak out! We cleaned up and went into the TV room to watch a movie. As the movie ended, I kissed each of them and headed and was off to bed.

I closed the door dropped my robe on the chaise, pulled back the sheets, climbed in laid back thinking of Tim's hot body again. My fingers made their way between my thighs. I fingered myself and gently rubbed my clit until I quickly fell asleep edging very close to cumming. I felt so horny, but I wanted to wait for James to make love to me later tonight.

____________________

James came home sometime later crawling into bed snuggling up behind me and spooning against my back. His warm naked body felt so good wrapped around me. His semi hard cock lay against my ass cheek trapped against his belly.

"I'm home baby." kissing me on the back of my neck.

A little chill rolled down my back, I was so horny, I needed to fuck. I moaned pushing back against him.

"Oh James, welcome home, baby, I am so horny baby please make love to me!"

"Lacy, I am so tired can we wait till morning baby!"

"Please James, I really need you now, baby. I reached back gripping his growing cock. "My little friend here, is getting hard, I think he wants it play too!"

James moaned as I squeezed his hard cock.

"Just roll on your back babe, I'll do all the work. All you have to do is kiss me and play with my nipples, while I fuck you silly!"

I moved away rolling him onto his back. I took his hard cock in my hand, stroking it.

"Oh well, if you insist" surrendering with a sly smile!

I leaned down and ran my hot tongue around his cockhead, making his hips jerk up. "Oh Fuck, Lacy!"

I slipped his beautiful cock in my mouth, down my throat, so my nose pressed against his belly, tickled by the matt of hair. The smell of his musky scent was intoxicating.

"OH Jesus, that feels incredible," James murmured!

I licked up his shaft then plunging down on him again, taking all of him deep in my throat! I played with his balls with one hand, with my fingers of my other hand, deep my pussy.

"If you keep that up baby, I'll blow in your mouth in a few seconds!" His fists were wrapped in the sheets pulling them taunt as his balls tightened with an orgasm approaching.

"Oh No, You Don't!" I pulled off letting his cock slide from my mouth, swinging my leg over his hips settling down so his cock was riding along my wet pussy slit. I slid back and forth on his hard cock, so his head hit my clit on each stroke, God it felt so good! I loved doing this it is so erotic rubbing my clit like this makes me ready to explode. James likes it too and sometimes he cums this way shooting cum all over his chest, then I lie down rubbing his cum all over my breasts.

James groaned again, "You know I love it when you do that, I'm going to be cumming really soon."

"Not this time though, I needed to fuck!"

I leaned down kissing him and placing his hands to my breasts. I rose up slid forward so his cockhead was at my fuck hole. I slowly slid down his cock until he was buried deep in me. My clit pressed against his pubic bone. His cock filled me so well, I moaned and I slowly started ride his 8" cock. God, he felt so good as I slowly slide up and down on him, picking up speed, fucking him hard now.

I started riding James faster posting like a champion jockey. We had some catching up to do so I wanted this to last. My legs started to quiver, and my belly tightened so I knew I was going to cum soon.

James looked in my eyes, "I really missed your pussy baby!" He took my breasts in his hands and squeezing them, pinching my nipples.

I leaned over a little placing my hands on either side of his head looking straight down into his eyes. "I am going to fuck you now James, you cannot cum until I cum do you understand! I may want to cum a few times before you can cum, OK," I started to piston my pussy up and down on his cock like an oil derrick.

"Ok mam fuck away!" he smiled

'God Damn, I love this guy!' I thought, he is so much fun! He's just absent way too much!!

I cranked up my engine. My hips pistoned up and down as I fucked him hard. James hands were massaging my breasts and pinching my hard inch nipples. Every pinch sent a surge directly to my clit.

"That's it baby pinch and twist my nipples hard, it feels so fucking good"

A flash went through my mind... 'I'm not into pain, well maybe a little but after reading this book, I think I may be open to seeing what pain might be like.'

I was posting now, my hips were in full, fuck mode pounding down on James' cock.

"Oh, baby your pussy is magic on my cock!" He moaned as he started thrusting up meeting me on my downward drive, pushing his cock up into me to hilt, each time.

I was moaning constantly now, not able to form words any longer. My pussy was pulsing around his cock, with a mini orgasmic spasm, while the 'Big O' was building.

James took hold of my hips pulling them down harder as he slammed up in me deeper each time, hitting my cervix sending electric surges through my body.

"Oh, James, you fuck me so good, make me cum now baby I need it so badly!"

We were making a lot of noise and 'I am sure the kids could hear us fuck. I hope they were enjoying it as much as we are.

"Then with one swift move James flipped me on my back. James was towering over me. "Oh, James you are such a strong man, taking advantage of this innocent lady!" I smiled at him.

"Se Senorita! I'm going to fuck you to heaven now!"

With that he settled into my saddle, driving his cock in and out making my pussy leaking, my bream was running down my crack over my asshole puddling on the sheets.

"Oh Yea, Baby fuck me hard... I'm cumming soon!"

James pounded into me like a jack hammer. His cockhead was hitting my G-spot and cervix on each stroke, a massive orgasm started to rip through me.

I reached down pulling my legs back to my chest screaming, "Oh FUCK James, I am cumming, keep fucking me, keep me cumming! GOD YES... FUCKING SO GOOD!!!"

My body started to shake violently, as my pussy clamped down on James's cock, and he started to cum with me, "Shoot you hot cum in my pussy, baby!"

I could feel his cock grow fatter as he pumped boiling hot cum deep into me searing the walls of my pussy! "Oh God, baby your, making me cum so hard!" I wrapped my legs around his hips digging my heels into his ass, pulling him deep inside me, holding him there as his cum filled my pussy!

I lost all control and my body starting to shake hard. I kept cumming and cumming with each cum shot of cum splashed inside. I moaned and James groaned. My arms dropped back on the bed shaking as I surrender to my massive orgasm!

James was still hard and kept fucking me, grunting as his balls emptied into my pulsing pussy. One last trust and shot of cum and James lay himself down, putting his full weight on me, breathing hard.

He felt so good pressing on me. We were one. How I cherished this feeling. Our sweaty bodies melded together as we struggled to breathe. He finally rolled over on the bed as his wet cock left a path on my hip as it slid out of my satisfied pussy!

We lay looking at each other with lust filled eyes, breathing hard in the afterglow of our sweet loving!

"James, My God, I love you so much!"

He pulled me into his arms, "I love you more Laci," looking into my dreamy eyes and lightly stroked my face with his fingers.

I was totally exhausted and needed to sleep. I have one tradition I always do after sex. I slide my hand down my belly to my soaking wet pussy dipping my fingers into my pussy, scooping out our mixed cum, bringing it up to my mouth, licking my fingers clean, tasting us mixed together.

"Yummy! We taste really good James want a taste."

He smiled as I scooped more cum up offering it to him. To my surprise he opened his mouth taking my fingers in, sucking them clean. "Wow, baby that is a first for you, want some more!"

James looked at me smiling, licking his lips. Saying nothing he slowly slid down kissing my breasts and belly then arrived at my pussy. He opened my legs wide and licked the cum running down of my soaked slit.

"OH MY GOD BABY, That is so nasty!" as my fingers reached down spreading my lips open for him. "Oh yeah, Eat Me, Baby, clean my pussy!"

James, dove in devouring my pussy, sucking our mixed cum out as his tongue lapped in and out and licking my engorged clit.

"Oh Fuck... Jesus, James I am cumming again!"

My hips bounced off the bed seeking his tongue and squirting more cum into his mouth!

Another beautiful orgasm raced through me as James continued his relentless assault, running his tongue down to my asshole tickling it then back to my pussy.

I had lost control laying there squirming, at his completely mercy, gripping the bed sheets in my fists. He ate me for what seemed like an hour. I just kept cumming and cumming losing track of how many times. All I remembered was James was my man always... nothing else mattered, I was in heaven!

After a while James rose up between my legs took his cock in his hand stroking it fast until his balls released and he came all over my body, shooting ropes of cum over my breasts and belly! His hot cum felt so delicious as it painted my body.

As I watched his holding his cock, I was played with my clit and came on last time at the sight of his hot cum spread all over me, searing my skin.

"God, James, you're amazing!" as my hands rubbed his cum into my skin.

He lay down beside me again, pulling me on top of him holding me tight kissing me passionately. "You are my love and always will be!" He promised, kissing me again!

I lay on his hairy chest mixing his cum between us. We rolled on our sides and James pulled me to him and I flipped over, spooning me. We slept like this all night.

____________________

We woke up early, I the same position. The smell of sex was in the air, stimulating to me. I was instantly horny again!

I picked up James' arm, rolled over and slid down his body. His morning wood was more like a noodle, so I took it in my mouth softly sucking it running my tongue over the sensitive underside waking up his cock. He quickly hardened in my mouth as I started to suck him for real.

James was still asleep but quietly whispered, "Baby, I like this alarm clock!"

I had hoped he thought this was a dream so I could make him cum in his sleep. But I guess not, so I deep throated him several times and played with his balls. They started to tighten drawing up, so I knew he was going to cum. I squeezed them, bobbing on his cock when he suddenly blew his load straight down my throat. He was wide awake the whole time and moaned loudly, "Jesus Laci you are amazing!"

I pull back till only his cock head was in my mouth. I rimmed the head as he continues to shoot hot cum on to my tongue. I pulled off milking him for his last drops. "You're cum tasted so sweet, I loved it, Breakfast Of Champions!"

James's was still hard, so he laced his hands in my hair and slowly fucked my mouth. I loved. but he collapsed back on the bed, opening his eyes looking down seeing me with his cock in my mouth.

"Good Morning baby, I thought I was having a wet dream, but I should have known it was you. It was a way to of a good blow job to be a dream!"

My tongue was still licking his cock. I contemplated what to do next, suck it, fuck it of let it go! I rarely reject a fuck, but my pussy was so totally worn out from the no stop fucking I got last night, I gave his cock one last lick and let is flop down on his belly.

I smiled at James, "Good Morning to you! I wanted to start the day off right and I needed a protein breakfast. I hope you enjoyed it, I certainly did."

I crawled up on his naked body kissing him and laying my head on his hairy chest. He wrapped his strong arms around me as I played with his chest hair. We were warm and content, I felt so safe and loved!

We calmed ourselves for a few minutes then got up, showered. We changed the sheets and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. The kids would be up soon, and we had a busy day getting them ready for their trip tomorrow.

Once the day calmed down, we went out for pizza and a movie. We had a great family time together. We are so close this was something we all loved to do. The kids even razzed us about all the noise we made last night, embarrassing me, but making James crow!

That night James and I had another marathon fuckfest. He was amazing making me cum six times, and I made him cum twice. It was an incredible night but unfortunately it would be last me, for a full week. I knew that was going to be hard and my fingers and toys would get a good workout!

Part 2 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers ONLY.

All characters depicted in this story, participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old.

12