All Comments on 'The Yards Pt. 02'

by kaylee36dd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MrSmith27MrSmith2712 months ago

“There is something that we will need to do to protect your safety.” She paused again looking at us. We will need to get both of you graded, and you will need to sign power of attorney over to me. "

Hmmm?? Silly girls, that promise ranks right up there with "I won't cum in your mouth while you blow me. Trust me."

Loving this story and where it could go!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good slave story. Story does tend to wonder off in different directions for Individual persons. But on the other hand doesn't go back to other things that were pointed out to our Attention for a minute. As for some of the Characters that saw them as they Were fleaing after being released. Please keep writing on this story..

greysamgreysam12 months ago

Good start. Lots of potential.

faruefarue12 months ago

I like this second part of the story. Definitely not what I was expecting. :-)

You have a good imagination for the scenes but also tend to distract us with irrelevant details.

I hope the next part is already on the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaylee36dd@kaylee36dd
New here be gentle....ok maybe not so gentle. Ok not so new here anymore. So I love to chat and RP when the mood strikes, but I am in no way interested in a DADDY, RP, or Chat about family stuff that is just gross. I will ignore those people who request that.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Yards Previous Part
The Yards Series Info