The Yards Pt. 03

Story Info
34th Amendment legal slavery story.
8.7k words
4.65
9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
138 Followers

(This is a story from the world of legalized slavery. The 34th amendment made slavery legal again for crime, bankruptcy, and those special souls that volunteer for the fun and games. All characters who are 18 years of age or older, and there is no underage sexual activity. This is story and I in no way condone any acted against someone's will, or permission.)

Chapter 3

The week went by quickly, with the highlights of the week being all the clever ways Morgan, and I avoided pervy Mr. Talbert. We had both spent a couple hours after school watching and practicing slave yoga and Morgan's house. Then at night I would watch more videos and practice in the privacy of my room. I felt like I was getting pretty good at them, and the thought of doing them in public would cause my pussy to instantly juice up.

Ten minutes after the bell on Friday, Morgan and I met by her car and quickly drove to our teacher's house.

My palms were sweaty, and I had not been able to eat all day. The anxiety and anticipation were almost too much, and I was wondering if Morgan was feeling the same way. "Are you nervous?"

"Of course, I am scared out of my mind," she spoke fast like she always did when she was anxious.

"Me too. I don't understand why Miss Pierce said we would be gone until Sunday, but my parents think we are doing some kind of charity training so I am good."

"I know right. I thought the grading only took a little while, like an hour, and they have that new Sluts R Us store in Omaha so I would think we should be done and back here before 10pm."

"I know I don't get it either," our conversation abruptly ended as we pulled up on her street and saw our teacher in her car waiting for us.

Morgan shut off her car and we both got out, Miss Pierce was getting out of her own can and walking toward us. I grabbed my backpack and tossed it over my shoulder.

"Ok we are in a big hurry," Miss Pierce started talking before we even had the car doors closed, as she handed us each a brown paper bag. "Let's get inside. I need you both to change, and be in a hurry about it. We need to be on the road in 20 minutes."

She pointed to the door and rushed us into her house. "Morgan, you can change in the bathroom, put on everything in the bag and you can leave everything else here, you won't be needing anything else." Morgan was a little shell shocked, but moved down the hall where she had been directed to go and found the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "Now Kaylee, come with me to the bedroom."

I followed her around the kitchen to a spare bedroom, and crossed the threshold followed by my teacher who closed the door behind us. "I need you to strip out of your clothes and lay back on the bed and spread your legs please." I looked at her hesitantly, and she responded by raising her eyebrows at me, "really Kaylee we don't have time for this."

I slowly began to disrobe. First removing my tank top, looking at her trying to get a better read on what was happening and why she was not leaving me alone. Standing in front of her in just a white and black polka dot bra and jean shorts; I carefully folded up my shirt and set it on the side of the bed.

"Kaylee please," she looked at her smart watch, "we need to be on the road in 15 minutes to make it to our next stop."

I looked her in the eyes, and somehow felt content. Although I felt butterflies in my stomach it was not from trepidation, but rather excitement. I gave her a shy smile and quickly unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the floor and then slid my panties down my long legs.

"Ok that's good, now lay back on the bed you can finish when we get this next part done." She was rushed when she spoke to me and stepped closer as I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned back on my elbows. "Ok, lift your feet up and put them on the edge of the bed and keep your legs spread."

She knelt at the foot of the bed and my heart began to race, I could feel the heat rising up in my cheeks as I saw how close she was to my sex. "Miss Pierce please I am not sure I am um," she reached into the bag and pulled out what looked like a flesh-colored heart shaped men's protective cup. I thought it was for a moment as she turned it in her hand, but it was too flat. She reached in the bag again and pulled out some kind of spray can, laying it on the bed between my feet.

"Relax this is to keep your precious cherry safe." she said as she held it up for me to see before laying it on the bed by my pussy. I was trying to figure out what was happening as I watched her pull on some latex gloves. "I am happy you shaved down here that will save us some time and pain later for sure."

"What is it?" I asked, my heart was starting to slow down knowing she was not about to violate me.

She shook up the can and started to spray my skin all around my pussy. "This is super strong flesh adhesive. It is designed to only stick to this device or devices made of this material," she held up the heart shaped thing, then she touched me. She found my clit with her thumb and forefinger and gently pinched lifting it up toward my navel. A surge went through my body as I felt her latex covered fingers manipulating me. She then pressed the crease of the heart up to my clit until it was pressed firmly against it, and then released her fingers. I was looking down and my clit now rested between two humps of the heart. Next, she pressed the device against my body and I could feel my skin sticking to it. I became aware of a crease that ran down the middle of the device that pressed into my pussy forcing my labia apart. She pulled butt cheeks apart slightly and I felt a small nub stick to the skin just before my ass hole sealing my pussy away tight. She moved her hand and gave it a tag, pulling me along with it. "Good, that is nice and tight, and should protect your virginity from any intentional mishaps, while still leaving your clit available for grading purposes."

I looked down at the device sealing my vagina from the world, a bright red V ran from one hump of the heart shape down to the bottom then back up to the other side. I tapped it with my finger feeling how rigid it was. "Thank you for this Miss Pierce, I really appreciate it."

She had stood up, peeling off the gloves, and tossing them into the trash, "sure thing now get dressed, and hurry we only have about 5 minutes before we need to go." She then turned and was out the door.

I got off the bed and tapped the device covering my vagina again. It was hard to the touch but not uncomfortable. I could feel the pressure on my clit as it was pressed tight in the crease. The feeling was not unpleasant, and felt nice. I could hear the muffled conversation between Morgan and my teacher, and it reminded me that I need to move quickly. I reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. My 36 double d breasts spilled out into my arms as I dropped the bra to the bed. I opened up the bag and pulled out the meager contents. There was a pair of thin flip flops, a white sheer slave dress, and a black slave collar. I held the collar in my hands for a moment feeling the cool metal in my fingers contemplating it for a moment. I was trying to understand why, but deep down I knew why. Slaves no matter if they were FINO, indentured, or lifers had a variety of restrictions when in public. Collars were always required and had been since the amendment took effect. The slave dress and flip flops on the other hand were fairly new.

BOOM BOOM BOOM. I jerked and nearly dropped the collar from the banging on the door. "WE NEED TO GO!"

Scrambling, I kicked off my tennis shoes while pulling the thin sheer dress over my head. Then sucking in a big breath, I opened the collar at the hinge and put it around my neck hearing it click of the auto lock snapping it into place. I then stepped into the flip flops as I walked to the door. I opened it just as Miss Pierce was about to knock again.

"Ok good we can't be late; we need to go." She turned and moved quickly through her kitchen, as I followed closely behind. Once in the kitchen Morgan was already standing by the door waiting for me. She was dressed like me except her dress was pink instead of white. She opened and held a door open in the kitchen for us to go through, and as we did, I was thankful for small blessings. Rather than stepping into the warm Nebraska afternoon sun, we stepped into the garage. It was hot and smelled of oil. The car in the middle of the bay was not Miss Pierce's late model sedan, but rather a new minivan with tinted windows. She pushed the button on a key fob, and the side door slowly rolled back, opening the vehicle. She motioned for us to get in.

Morgan had been silent the whole time and led the way to getting into the van. The dress barely covered her and when she stepped into the van, I got a perfect view of her exposed bare pussy. I shuddered a little as I followed behind her knowing how exposed we both were. We both quickly took our seats and Miss Pierce entered the van to the third row behind us.

"So, I know that you are not officially property yet, but there are still some federal laws that we must abide by, and since we are running short on time, I do not want to jeopardize your safety or legal status. So, I will be securing you as slaves for the duration of the trip." she was working on something as she spoke then I felt my head being pulled back and then heard and felt something being clipped to the ring in the back of the collar. Instinctively I tried to pull my head forward and found that it was secured to the back of the head rest. She quickly did the same thing to Morgan. We could both turn our heads inside of the collar but all other movement was no longer available. She then clipped leashes to the ring in the front and dropped the chain letting it fall in front of us between our breasts. She then moved between our two seats and kneeled down looking at both of us. "I am not going to secure your hands, but I will have to once we get to the magistrates office, but I need to secure your feet." She quickly wrapped a police style zip restraint around Morgan's ankles and pulled it tight pulling her feet together. Then she clipped a small chain to the thick plastic hook in the front of the cuff securing her feet flat to the floor.

"There we go. Now it's your turn," she said as she patted Morgan's thigh and turned to me. I was still looking at Morgan's feet as I felt the plastic being tightened around my own ankles, and I looked down as I heard the click of the chain securing my feet to the floor. She pulled out her phone as she moved to get out of the van, and looked at the screen. "Oh, fuck we are 10 minutes late." Miss Pierce took a step out of the door and turned around holding up her phone. "Smile!" the phone flash and the telltale sound that a digital picture had been taken rang in my ears. She took three or four more before clicking the key fob. The door started to close, and the metal latches engaged at the same time the driver side door opened and our teacher hopped into her seat. The garage door was soon opening, the engine roared to life and we were backing out of her driveway and moving down the road.

We drove in silence and I looked out of the window as we drove through our little town. I reached out my hand for Morgan's and she took it, gripping it tightly. I was sure I was flush with embarrassment and excitement as we drove by people that we knew. Even though they could not see through the dark windows, I could not help but feel exposed and vulnerable in front of them. We turned down Main Street and got to the T at the main highway. I heard the clicking of the turn signal and looked and saw we were turning right instead of left.

Miss Pierce made a right turn and started to accelerate away from our town. "Why are we going this way? Omaha is the other way." I looked over at Morgan who seemed to be just as confused as I was.

"We are not going to Omaha. We are headed to Kansas City for your grading."

"I don't understand, Omaha is so much closer, KC is like 3 hours away?" Morgan had spoken for the first time since we left and her voice was unusually quiet as she spoke.

"I know, but with Kaylee's dad being so connected, and his campaign against Sluts R Us, I didn't think it was wise to go there for your grading," she looked left, checked her mirrors, and changed lanes passing a slower car on the right. "Last thing I need to deal with is her or both of you getting taken and enslaved. You might just be too well known to do anything like that in Omaha. Besides, Sluts R Us is affiliated with out-of-state southern slave markets. I decided to take the both of you to The Yards." She eased back into the right lane and looked back at us in the rearview mirror. "I don't know much about The Yards other than it is big and modern. I also know that the big three slave markets in Texas have a reputation of tricking, coercing, bribing, and outright taking advantage of women when they see money to be made."

"Thank you for thinking about all of that and keeping us safe, I know that we do not deserve it considering what got us here, but I really do appreciate you." I gave Morgan's hands a squeeze as I spoke, "but how do you know The Yards is any different?'

"Well, I don't, but it cannot be any worse, so we just have to be careful, and I am doing it as much for me as I am for you. I mean if you two get stolen away how am I going to manage what I have to do over the next year?" She smiled at us in the mirror.

"Good point." Morgan responded looking at me shrugging her shoulders, "I guess we should not feel too important or entitled."

Miss Pierce let out a strong laugh, "no your right, but after this weekend feeling entitled will be the last thing you will feel." She looked back at us again and smiled. "Anyway, we are headed to Auburn. I have an appointment with the magistrate there to get the ownership power of attorney papers in order, then we should be at The Yards by 7pm tonight."

I looked at the clock on the dash, and saw I would be secure in my seat for some time. I looked out the window and saw the bleak Nebraska corn fields slipping by in a blur.

"I think I am going to take a nap." Morgan announced letting go of my hand looking for a way to recline the seat. Fortunately for us the seat movement was not restricted, and she was able to recline the seat back. She crossed her arms in front of her and closed her eyes.

I stared at her for a few long moments, noticing that her slave dress had ridden up fully exposing her. Then I looked down at myself and saw that mine had ridden up as well, but the virginity protection device offered a small bit of modesty. I then lowered my own seat and quickly fell asleep.

Chapter 4

I woke up as the van's tires bumped the curb. Opening my eyes, it took me a moment to realize where I was, and what was going on. "Ok we are here, scoot your seats up so I can unhook the both of you. Our teacher opened the side door and quickly unhooked Morgan's collar from the seat then cut the zip ties around her ankles. "Ok, step out and keep your back to the van."

Morgan did as she was told, while Miss Pierce took her leash and hooked it to the handle in the ceiling of the car so she could not get away. I looked out the door past Morgan as Miss Pierce moved to unhook me. I could see a small crowd gathering around the van. I could feel my palms get sweaty as bile started to churn in my stomach. I knew why these people were watching. This was probably something very new to them and the town. We might be the first slaves they have ever seen here. There was a buzzing in my ears, and I knew Miss Pierce was talking but I had not heard anything she had said, as I was trying to keep from passing out. I felt a tug on my leash as she backed out of the door and I followed. She then hooked my leash to the back of Morgan's collar, then just as quickly she grabbed Morgan's leash from the handle and started to walk toward the court house. I had to hunch over a little due to the short length of the chain and our height difference. It forced me to look down as we walked, and I was glad that I had someone to follow. The key fob chirped and I heard the door begin to close behind me. The small crowd was whispering and murmuring as we moved to the sidewalk and up the grand stairs to the county courthouse.

Once we were inside, she led us to the reception area for directions. "I am looking for the magistrate's office."

"Of course, you are." Her tone dripped with disgust as the woman in her late 60's looked us all up and down. "His office is on the third floor."

"Thank you, can you point me to the elevator?"

"Slaves are not allowed to ride the main elevator, and you should know that they must have their hands secure behind their back in any federal or state offices."

"Thank you I did know that, but they haven't signed any paperwork yet, that's why we're here."

"Fine, but I am not going to allow you to ride the normal elevator with them." She had her hands on her hips glaring at all three of us. "You can take them to the freight elevator and maintenance will bring them up, or you can ride along with them if you like." she smiled or rather smirked at us.

"I understand, they need to learn their place in this world anyway. Can you direct me to the freight elevator?" Miss Pierce was being incredibly polite and kind to this horribly rude state worker.

"Take the first hall on your right all the way to the end then turn left and take that hall all the way to the end and you will find the elevator." she motioned the directions as she spoke. "Then press the assistance button if you want them brought up for you."

"Thank you, mam you've been very helpful." She turned and tugged on Morgan's leash and led us down the halls to the elevator at the delivery area at the back of the building. "Ok girls this is your first test. Keep your mouths shut, and do what you're told. We need this to go smoothly, to keep us all out of trouble."

She pressed the assistance button and waited. We could hear it ringing and on the third ring a video monitor popped to life and we would see a man in a gray uniform. "Yeah, how can I help ya?"

"Um yes I have two slaves that I need brought up to the magistrates office on three."

"Ok, lock the lead in the hook by the elevator door, and we should be able to get them up there in 15 or 20 minutes."

"Thank you for your help." she responded but he just nodded his head and the screen popped off.

"Are you riding up with us?" Morgan asked.

"No." she looked back and forth at both of us. "The drive here, dressed as you are, was to help you to begin to get comfortable with what was going on." She took our hands in her own. "From this moment forth you will have genuine slave experiences. In just a few moments you will be giving up your freedom to me, and so there are laws and rules that have to be followed no matter what type of slave or level of service."

I could feel myself getting light headed as she spoke.

"This is not a game; this is real and a result of a situation that you put yourselves in. Now be good, do what your told, say yes sir or mam, and don't fuck up, or we all might leave here in chains." She then turned and walked away.

Morgan and I watched in silence as she walked back the way we came and disappeared around the corner. We both started to shift and fidget as we waited.

"I am about to freak out right now, and I really need to pee." Morgan shifted and leaned up against the wall tugging me along with her. "I knew this was going to be tough, but I had no idea she was going to put us in slave dresses and collars."

"I know right, I thought we would stay in our regular clothes till we got to Omaha, but then she decided to go someplace else, and I am so confused and lost right now," I whispered and lifted the hem of my dress, "she also glued this thing over my pussy to protect my virginity." I saw Morgan look at it, and I quickly dropped the hem of my dress back down, not that it really concealed anything.

kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
138 Followers