The Yards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck! Does it hurt?"

"No, it was a little uncomfortable at first, but I am mostly used to it by now. It's pressing pretty tight to my clit, and the bumps in the road are interesting." I said, smiling and winked at her.

She smiled back but it was brief as we heard heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. Two men stepped from around the corner and Morgan and I found ourselves moving closer to each other. Almost instinctively we crossed our arms over our chests and looked down as the men approached.

"MMMMM looks like someone left us a bit of a treat." The shorter of the two men was the first to reach us, licking his lips, and wiping his greasy hands on his pants.

The taller man was in coveralls that had the name Luke on the pocket. "Sure, the fuck did." He stepped really close to me, and I could smell the cigarettes on his breath. He pushed the hair back from my face, and ran his fingers down my cheek to my chin lifting it so that he could look into my eyes.

I looked away and could see the other guy running his hands up Morgan's thighs to her butt and roughly squeezed. She whimpered as he gripped her butt. I saw her trying to look down avoiding his gaze.

"Does my little slave like her ass played with? He smirked at her as he ran his hands up her sides under her dress to her breasts and pinched her nipples. I could see a tear run down Morgan's cheek, as she bit her lip. I could see her famous resolve as she stiffened not wanting to give this guy the satisfaction of her crying out.

I had been so focused on what was happening to Morgan, and ignoring my guy that I jerked away when he pinched my own nipples through the dress causing him to pull on them as I moved away from him. "Ohhhh damn that hurt." I had spoken out without thinking, and he seemed to pinch them harder.

"I think these sluts need some training, that one seems pretty wild. What do you think, Luke?" The smaller man ran his fingers along Morgan's slit, and I felt her jerk away causing the chain connecting us to pull tight and I stumbled after her.

Luke released my nipples and pressed the call button on the elevator. "We need to stop Chet, these sluts still is technically free women."

"Dink!" The chime of the old muted bell marked the arrival of the old mid century elevator.

"Damn this one is all wet and ready." He stepped back from Morgan and put his fingers to his nose breathing in deep. "And her cunt smells so nice."

"Well maybe we can have a go at them after they are legal." The freight elevator door opened, and Luke unhooked us and pulled us through the open door.

Luke stood beside me and Chet beside Morgan. Luke put his hand on my butt and was gently groping it. I looked down and saw that I now had dirty fingerprints on the front of my dress where my nipples were. I heard a soft moan beside me as the doors clanged shut and the elevator lurched to life. I looked out of the corner of my eye and could see Chet had Morgan's legs spread and was working two of his thick callus fingers in and out of her.

"Dink" I was never so happy in my life to hear that sound. The two men straightened up, stepping away from us as the door opened. Luke yanked on Morgan's lead causing us both to stumble out of the elevator. Luke took long strides forcing us to walk briskly down a mirror of the halls we had been in downstairs. With Chet following behind us, his hand grabbing and pinching my butt as we moved along.

"Mmmmm this one has a nice ass too. How many cocks you have up your ass slut?"

I did not answer. I was not sure what to say. I just wanted to keep moving.

SMACK

"OOHHHHHH" he open palmed slapped my butt as we were walking. I tripped over my own feet as I yelped taking a quick hop step away from him.

"I said how many cocks have you had up that tight ass of yours?" SMACK

"OWWWWW!" I cried out again, "none, sir, I am a virgin."

"Holy shit Luke we get to fuck a virgin when this is all done."

"Yeah, well I doubt they let the likes of us take a slaves cherry, now shut da fuck up we are about to open the door into third floor reception," He opened the door and pulled us through into the third-floor public areas of the court house. The ceilings with expensive marble columns and floors. There were only three people standing around that stopped talking to stare at us as we were led through the center of the room to the other side, before we went through yet another door. This door led to a back hallway with a series of doors on each side. We did not walk very far before Luke stopped and softly knocked on the one that said magistrate.

"Come in."

The door opened with a creak like all old wooden doors a century old do. Luke quietly entered the room pulling us along after him. Miss Pierce sitting in a deep leather chair. There was a man busy reading papers behind a desk beside us.

"Where would you like them to kneel sir?

He did not look up from the papers and just pointed. "Here beside my desk."

Luke gently pushed down on Morgan's shoulders, and I was pulled down beside her. I assumed one of my yoga poses on my knees sitting on my heels with my palms up looking down. I was comforted when I felt Morgan's arm touch mine beside me.

"Gentlemen if you would wait at the back of the room please." he spoke to Chet and Luke. Chet unhooked my leash from Morgan's collar and let it fall to the floor between my breasts, then I heard them move away from us. "Ok Miss Pierce I see that most of your paperwork is in order with the exception of time limits."

"I am sorry I don't understand, I had an attorney draw these up, and there was not a concern of any kind brought to my attention. So, if you don't mind me asking what are your concerns about time."

"Miss Pierce, I understand what you think you have here, but what you are asking for is a monthly indenture service that does not last more than 3 days with a few exceptions here and there." I could see him toss the contract onto his desk. "I understand your dilemma, normally a short-term weekend enslavement could be signed and approved by a notary of the public, but as you know you are not allowed to enter into more than 45 days of service without a judge or magistrates signature". He then leaned forward in his high back leather chair. "What you're asking for is too much for a notary, and I do not want or have the time to see you every few weeks, and beyond that I am not sure that it is completely legal. This agreement you are asking for could very well be the first of its kind, and I am sorry I really don't want anything to do with it. Especially if it gets any kind of challenge in court, I would rather not be associated with it all."

"But sir I can assure you that It won't take up too much time, I am sure there is something we can negotiate to get this done." There seemed to be a touch of panic in Miss Pierce's voice.

"There is nothing to negotiate unless you want to do an extended enslavement that would cover all of these dates?"

"Sorry I don't follow you"

"Miss Pierce it is simple these slaves would need to sign up to let me see," He started to fumble through the contract again, "9 months of service. That would cover all your dates, keep you out of my office, and on the right side of the law."

"I can make that work, but I think it best to extend it to 10 months just to be sure."

"Miss Pierce, you seem very willing and quick to decide the fate of these girls. This is also very different from what you may have discussed with them so it is my intention to ask them if they are sure about these terms since it is them that will be under contract. They are not your property yet and still have a voice." He turned to look at us. "Ladies if I could have your attention." We both looked up to him. It was the first time we got to see him. He was an older white-haired man in his late 60's. He looked fit, and his face was tan with deep lines in it. "Have you both listening to our conversation?"

I nodded yes.

"Excellent! Now are you two smart enough to know that you are here to give up your freedom to this woman?"

I nodded yes again.

"Very good, then are you both willing to enter into a 10-month indentured service agreement with Miss Pierce?"

"Yes!" I quickly answered without even thinking.

The magistrate shook his head at me then looked at Morgan, "and what about you, 10 months is a long time." he looked at her, almost pleading with her to say no.

"Yes sir, I agree."

"Ok then so be it."

We watched him make some edits to the documents, and pushed it to Miss Pierce to sign. She glanced quickly over it and signed them both.

"Ok which one of you is Morgan?" Morgan raised her hand and he pushed a clipboard with the contract in front of her. You need to sign by the red X please. She signed and then another contract was put in front of me which I promptly signed. "Very well by the power invested in me by the great state of Nebraska, I now proclaim you indentured for the term of 10 months in front of God, the state, and these witnesses. He knocked his gavel on his desk and the sound reverberated through me. The bang was an echo of my freedom falling away. Miss Pierce, I must remind you that these slaves must be registered with the Department of Agriculture through a state recognized agency within five business days, failure to do so will result in dissolved ownership rights and the state assuming ownership, until such a time when they can be sold.' He turned in his chair to face us, "Now as an officer of the state I am allowed to attest to your new status by claiming each of you. I however am a married man and faithful to my bride for 37 years. So, I will bear witness to Luke and Chet receiving oral service as your first act as an indentured property." He gestured and they both moved toward the desk. "Luke, if you could take the brunette, and Chet the blonde."

This was happening fast, my mind blanked as Chet grabbed my leash from between my breasts pulling me toward him as fumbled with his belt. It took only a moment and I was face to face with my first penis just inches from my face. I looked over at Morgan and Luke had already pressed his to her lips, but she was refusing to open them.

"It's ok girls you got this." Miss Pierce's voice was quiet and calming, but seemed so far away.

"Yeah, you got this slut!" Chet pulled on my leash and I opened my mouth in surprise. His short stubby cock slid into my mouth.

I was new to this. I was not sure what to do, but I had seen enough pictures and videos on the internet to have an idea so I started to lick and suck the penis in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm that's it sucks that dick" Chet moaned as I started my first-time efforts.

"They 're not very skilled, are they?" the magistrate said.

"They haven't had any training yet, and the one is still a virgin," Miss Pierce piped in, trying to defend our sexual inexperience to the old man.

I started to bob my head trying to mimic the women I had seen in porn videos. I made my lips into an O, and tried to keep it tight against the shaft as I moved my head up and down, all the while continuing my efforts sucking on his penis in my mouth. A sense of pride ran through me when I garnered a moan from him, smiling to myself knowing I must be doing something right. I looked up at him as I sucked and moved. He was looking down at me smiling. His hair was greasy and he was missing teeth. I could hear gurgling beside me and I strained my eyes to see what was happening. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Luke had his hands on Morgan's head, with his fingers tangled in her hair. He was moving her head back and forth quickly. I was confused about how this was a blow job. I had seen men use the women on the screen like that, but I still could not understand the appeal. Luke was rocking his hips forward as he pulled her face to his crotch making her gurgle and gag each time he did. Then at the same moment it dawned on me what he was doing Chet spoke. "Fuck that bitches throat, bet these sluts ain't never had real men use them."

"Fuck she has ni.."

"Gentlemen language we have a lady present '' the magistrate chimed in as he leaned closer to watch these men use us.

I felt a hand on the back of my own head, "sorry mam we didn't mean no disrespect." Chet said as his fingers were weaving into my own hair. I knew that I was about to experience the same fate a s Morgan any moment.

"Sorry magistrate, we know better sir, and sorry mam about our course language." Luke nodded to Miss Pierce not missing a single thrust as he did.

"No offense taken, but I am in a hurry so not trying to be rude, but could we perhaps speed this up we still have a few hours' drive to KC."

Chet's grip tightened on my head and the more aggressive thrusting began."

"Taking them to one of the slave stores down there, there are three of them, right?" The magistrate asked as he stood up and moved between Chet and Luke.

Luke's grunting was starting to rival those coming from Morgan.

"No, I want the best possible grading for these two, and I feel like the retail outlets tend to have hacks working for them, and with all the impropriety that occurs at those establishments it seemed way too high a risk to take them there so I opted for The Yards,"

"Well, I heard the stories about all the women bein' slaves against their will, but it does not seem to be the case with these two, "he responded as his pants fell to the floor around his ankles. His penis was free and he started to stroke it toward the both of us.

Morgan and I both were watching him approach out of the corner of our eyes best we could as our faces were being assaulted by the two men in front of us.

Chet was the first to let out a low groan. It sounded more like a growl from deep in his throat. He held his penis all the way in. My nose was tickled by his pubic hair and my chin resting on his balls, and I could feel the flesh moving under my chin.

"OHHH FU."

"Language!"

"GODDDD!" He corrected himself and I felt his penis seem to inflate. Then I felt it jerk in my mouth. Something warm and thick hit the back of my throat. He stepped back, holding onto it and stroking. I watched as it jerked again in his hand and a blob of white goo shot from the slit in the tip, and hit my nose and open mouth. Another jerk and glob shot out just as quickly as the first, but this time hitting me on my chin. I felt it on my chin and was surprised that it had weight as it dripped from my chin to the top of my slave dress on my breasts. The next glob was not as powerful and landed about where the drip had on my breasts. His sperm quickly seeped through the thin material to my skin making the dress stick to my breasts. He recovered enough and stepped forward to my open mouth as the last few small jerks his penis emptied onto my tongue. The taste was different, and not at all what I expected. Just a warm slimy salty goo with no real flavor. I swallowed. I then started to suck and lick his penis as he quickly deflated in my mouth.

Stepping back, he pulled up his pants and nodded to Miss Pierce, "she has a very talented mouth for being a virgin."

"That is good to know thank you."

I looked over at her as she checked her watch. Then I turned my head to the left to see how Morgan was faring. Luke really pounding into Morgan's mouth, with the magistrate standing beside him stroking his penis. I could see that she had a few drying tears on her cheek, and she was just glaring up at him as he used her mouth. Luke started to grunt rhythmically with each of his thrusts, and the magistrate put his hand on the side of my head and pressed my face to Morgan's so that we were cheek to cheek.

"Cum on both their faces Luke really glaze these sluts," the magistrate was pressing me to Morgan and stroking frantically with his other hand. Luke did the same pressing his hand to the side of Morgan's head pressing us tight together. "Open!" the magistrate panted as his stroking was picking up pace.

I did what I was told, and a moment later felt the warm goo hit my cheek where Morgan and I were pressed together. I looked up just in to see a glop shoot from the magistrate's penis and hit me across my eyes. I closed my eyes and felt more of it hitting my forehead, then my mouth, and more landing on my dress. A penis was pushed into my mouth, and I immediately started to suck what was left out of the softening penis.

I kept my eyes closed when the man took himself out of my mouth, and I heard multiple belts and zippers and knew they were both finished with us.

"These are fine slaves, we don't get many through here, and it is safe to say of the few we have had, these two are the best," The magistrate spoke as his voice moved away from me."

"Yup they sure is." I heard Chet agree. As I felt hands under my arms pulling me up helping me to my feet.

"Thank you, gentlemen, now if there is nothing else, we really need to be going." I heard a rustling of clothes and assumed that Miss Pierce was getting her things together.

I tried to open my eyes, but his semen was already starting to dry my eyes shut. My eyes were fluttering as I tried to open them.

"Here let me help you." I felt my dress being lifted at the neck then the material was used to wipe away the sperm from my eyes. I was able to open them and saw Luke in front of me holding the top of my dress with a large smile on his face, before letting it go so it could fall back and stick to my body.

"Thank you, sir, for helping me." I nervously smiled at him.

"Girls, is there anything else you would like to thank these fine state officials for?" Miss Pierce stood at the edge of the desk looking at both of us.

Morgan quickly answered, "thank you sirs for teaching us our place, and letting us serve your magnificent cocks, with our mouths."

I turned my head to look at her a bit flabbergasted by what she said. I was not surprised that she said it, but more of how quickly she said it like she had practiced and knew how to talk to our betters.

"Slave Kaylee?"

"Um yes thank you for allowing us to um suck your penises and um blessing us with your um with your sperm."

The room exploded in laughter, and I was wildly embarrassed but I was not sure what I should be embarrassed about. I just wanted to shrink into the closest wall. I looked over and saw that Morgan was stifling a giggle.

"That one has some growing up to do pretty damn quick I think," The magistrate sat back at his desk. "Please see Miss Pierce and her slaves out if you would boys."

Luke took both Morgan and my leash in his hand, ran the leashes over his shoulder and started to walk to the door we had used to enter the magistrate's office forcing us to walk side by side as he tugged on the leash. Chet and moved quickly ahead of him and opened and held open the door for Luke. "Mam." I heard Chet say behind us as we moved into the hall.

"Thank you, Chet," our teacher said behind us. We were quickly led back to the elevator and Luke pressed the call button.

Luke turned to face us. He did not say a word as he pinched the nipple of one of my breasts, squeezing it, and moving it back and forth between his fingers while he looked me in the eye without saying a word. The only sound that could be heard was the labored motor of the elevator. He pinched a little harder and I sucked in my breath biting my tongue to avoid crying out.

"She sure does got some nice tits, don't she, Luke." I could feel Chet staring at me as Luke fondled me.

With his free hand he hooked my leash to Morgan's collar. Grinning he pinched a little harder causing me to clench my fists fighting through the discomfort.

"DINK" the door lazily slid open on the old elevator. Luke turned, letting go of my nipple and pulled on Morgan's leash leading us all into the elevator. Just as Miss Peirce was about to get on the elevator with us, he put up his hand and pushed her back.