The Yards Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
134 Followers

"You can take the stairs." Then handed Morgan's leash to Chet and gripped my breast with his free hand, squeezing it and pulling me to him as the door closed. Leaving our teacher in the hall alone.

"Give your slut a hickey Chet, mark her like you own her."

Chet chuckled and without saying a word leaned forward taking Morgan's neck in his mouth.

"Ahhh no please don't, ''Morgan cried out as he started to suck on her.

I felt Luke clamp down on my own neck. First, he bit me, "OUCH please no!" Then he started to suck and lick on the exposed flesh above my collar just under my jaw. He groped and squeezed my breasts as he did. I could feel my dress lifting over my butt as he groped, pulled at my breasts. I was pressed back into the wall of the elevator feeling the cool sides of the walls against my bare bottom. I could just see that Morgan was getting the same treatment with the exception that Chet had his hands under her dress fingering her pussy again as he sucked on her.

Luke kept sucking and biting my neck with only short breaks when he would move the collar up a little so he could suck on my neck below it. After what seemed like an eternity, but more like 5 or 6 minutes before Luke came up for breath. He was panting and licking his lips. He smiled at me and pushed the 1 button and the elevator began to lurch down.

Looking over at Chet, "come on finish up before the door opens, it is already past 5 and we got bowling tonight."

Chet stopped sucking and his face was wet and red from sucking so hard. When Morgan turned her head toward me, I saw the biggest hickey I had ever seen. It went from the front of her neck to just below her ear. It was above and below the collar and looked unnatural like some strange neck birthmark,

"Holy fuck man, we should call you sucker fish." Luke was laughing and slapped Chet on the back.

Chet smiled and laughed, "well you said to mark her!"

"Well fuck you did that!"

"Dink!" The door opened and all of us looked out seeing Miss Pierce standing there waiting for us.

She started to speak then saw the large bruises on our necks, and paused, then took a breath, "well I see why that took so long." She stuck out her hand, "we really need to get going, maybe the next time we are in Auburn we can make an arrangement for you to spend some quality time with my pets here, so if you don't mind."

"Of course." Luke handed the leash over.

"Maybe next time you're passing through we could entertain them for the night.?" Chet piped in.

Miss Pierce took the leash, turned on her heel and pulled on the leash quickly moving toward the back service entrance.

"Wait, I think you're forgetting something." Luke said, coming up behind all of us. He handed Miss Pierce two police zip cuffs.

"Oh, my I surely would have forgotten all about that, I am in such a rush where is my head." she started to take the cuffs from him.

"Mam the magistrate would be very upset if I didn't give you a hand. Why don't you let me help you with this."

"Of course, that would be wonderful," she smiled drily at him. Luke pressed us against the wall like the police might do. Pressing my face and breasts against the cold marble. I felt his hand brush my thigh as he grabbed Morgan's arm and pulled it behind her back. The next thing I heard was Morgan's quick intake of breath at the same time I heard the unmistakable sound of the sip tie. Then I felt his rough hands pulling my wrists behind my back, then the sharp plastic pulling my wrists together behind my back. I felt him let go of my wrists, and move away from me.

"Have a good day mam, hope to see you again soon."

"Thank you, Luke," there was a tug on my neck and we were moving down the hall again, through an exit door and into the pale light of the setting sun. Once outside she moved briskly to the van and opened the door as we approached, she quickly led us through the door and quickly secured our feet to the floor.

"Can you help clean us up a bit." Morgan asked quietly as our teacher was locking our collars into place to the seat, "and untie our hands."

"I am so sorry I wish I could but I didn't expect any of that to go that way and I don't have wet wipes or anything, and we are really late and have to get going." She now moved back in front of us and lightly touched Morgan's neck. "I am so sorry about that too. It looks terrible, and you're officially indentured now so you have to wear the cuffs while in transit."

"But" I started to chime in.

"I really am sorry but there is no time, if we can make up some time maybe we can stop and get you something to freshen up or some water, but now we just got to go."

I looked over at Morgan. Her face was red, but I could not tell if it was anger, or embarrassment, it was also covered in drying sperm, and for the first time I could really smell the sperm that was drying on my lips and face.

Miss Pierce slid the door shut before hopping into the driver's seat, and moments later we were quickly moving out of town and down the highway toward Kansas City and the unknown.

kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
134 Followers