The Yards Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob stopped talking and looked at Wayne for some long moments while they all sat there in silence. Finally, Robert broke in, "This is the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard," He pushed the slave from his lap wiping his fingers into the chair.

"Give me a moment Bob." Wayne waved his hand at the other man as he sat staring at Jacob, "I see a lot more benefit to me than you, what am I missing?"

"Well, I was waiting to see if my proposal was of any interest to you, and now that I see it is, I am looking for a five percent stake of SPSI."

"Are you fucking kidding me!" The fat man pushed himself up from his seat, "this is the guy that is trying to ruin me, us! You can't possibly."

"Sit down and shut up BOB, your being disrespectful!" Wayne looked up at him staring hard at him. Robert's nose was flaring, his face was red and sweat had started to form on his forehead. He dropped angrily into his seat mumbling under his breath."

"Five percent is too much, and I am still not sure I should trust you."

"What would be a better offer, and what might we do to prove to you that we are on the up and up?"

"I am also not sure just you saying so would sway the nation, people will see through that and follow the money," he shook his head, "I am not seeing how this would work, I mean not a bad idea, but too many things that could go wrong, and I don't trust you, so I am not even willing to counter at half a percent."

Jacob felt like he may have blown it. He felt panicked trying to think of what to say to change his mind. His mind went blank, failing him.

"We need a catalyst." Erin spoke up for the first time, "something that would push Jacob, and the Coalition to shift, and we could do our share for four percent."

"Shrewd woman you have there Jacob," he tapped the folder, "you see my associate here Mr. Grador operates several traveling fairs and carnivals. He is the owner of the fair that comes through your area in a few months." Bob straightened up and leaned forward in his chair getting his face closer to the Millers.

"We were prepared to take steps to ruin you," he opened the folder and started sliding 8x10 glossy pictures to the edge of the desk toward Erin, "You got the slave decently laws passed requiring slaves to hear a foot covering as well as a body coving. The industry was not happy with you, and quite honestly feeling very threatened by you. Now however you created a small little source of income with slave dresses and flip flops, so thank you for that. However, we still need you out of our business, so we have been following you," He slid a sexually graphic full color photo of Jacobs young, petite secretary bouncing up and down on his cock. It was obvious that it had been taken at some distance and through a window.

"Your loving husband here has been fucking his secretary, a maid, and" he slid a picture of another hotel room with a different woman across to her. It was Jacobs turn to feel his face burn red as he set up, but Erin never stopped holding his hand, "who was this girl?" holding it up for Bob to see.

"Some slut at one of his meetings,"

Turning it back to Erin, "some random slut."

He started to hold up another one, but Erin began to speak quietly and calmly. "Mr. Newport, your problem is that you do not understand your enemy," she smiled at him. "You see, I went to Bible college for the sole purpose of finding a husband in the ministry. The Bible is a patriarchy handbook, and I strive to follow it." She looked at her husband, squeezed his hand and mouthed I love you. "As a pastor's wife it is my job to keep and prepare the home, and serve my husband sexually. This is not much different than what you are peddling, except I get love and respect back" she paused and took a breath, "I also know that there are sexual needs that my husband must have met when I am not there to meet them. I understand and accept this," She gestured to the pictures in front of her. "Although the last picture you showed me is new to me, I know or have known about all of these women."

Wayne and Robert for the first time looked at a loss for words, and were stunned by the revelations this loving wife was making.

"It is my job as a woman of God to meet all of the needs, wants and desires of my husband. Even if that means allowing him to get those needs fulfilled in another bed."

"I don't have words; I mean how is this ok with your people?" Wayne asked, shaking his head in shock.

She laughed, "We are not the only ones silly. We just do our best to remain discrete,"

"As far as the planned protests for the fair, I still have a job to do, and well the shuttle company hired to transport fair goers, is owned by a close friend. Nothing personal Bob." Jacob cut in. "So do we have a deal at four percent?"

Wayne sat there for a moment, "no that is still too rich,' shaking his head, "I am still trying to take all of this in, and well like your wife suggests we need a catalyst to make all of this work."

"Honey, I think I have a solution," Erin's voice was sweet and dripping with sugar as she spoke. He nodded to her encouraging her to continue. "I can be your catalyst."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Bob threw himself back in the chair, "this shit is getting crazier by the minute! Throw them out, send the pics to the Gazette and let's move one."

"Bob please shut the FUCK UP!" Wayne was angry now as he slammed his fist to his desk, ending Bob's rants. "Go on Mrs. Miller."

She smiled to herself, she was Mrs. Miller to him again, he respected her. Jacob and I were going to get a deal. "You see I love my husband, and leader and he loves me. That said I have needs as well that he tries to meet, but is not always successful," she smiled at him again giving his hand another light squeeze affirming her love for him. "I as a woman am subservient to my husband and all men, it is what I am commanded to do and be." She paused, taking a deep breath trying to find the courage for the next part. She could feel her nerves building, and a dryness starting to take over her mouth at the same time she felt a slickness developing between her legs.

"I don't know what you're about to say but I have an idea," Jacob squeezed her hand back, "I will stand behind whatever you say, as you support me in these efforts."

"Mr. Grador, I understand that in the last couple of years you have hired women in the area that had slave fantasies, or needed extra cash to entertain your employees, is that correct?

Bob spoke up, "Well mostly volunteers that consisted of some secret FINO slaves, men and women that had some kinks or fantasies to fulfill."

"Well, I would like to offer you my services during your stay in our town. You agree to keep my face covered while out in public so I cannot be identified, and you can record everything." She straightened up in her chair pressing her thighs together when she did, and swallowed to try to get some moisture back into her mouth, "then when it is time you can make it public, we will say something about an accidental enslavement, or something along those lines, and how the experience has caused us to rethink our stance of opposition to one of support and love."

The room was silent, as everyone including the slave were all looking at her open mouth. Her hands were sweaty, and she ran her free over her skirt to dry it off. "May I have a drink of water?"

The slave was already dropping ice into a tumbler, before Wayne could snap his fingers at her. A moment later the slave was handing the class to Erin, lightly touching the back of Erin's hand as she did. Erin took a long sip feeling the water cool her parched lips and throat.

It had now been two long minutes, finally Bob spoke, "I can make the fair side happen."

Wayne was still staring at her his gaze never faltering, then he blinked and looked at Jacob. "Jake I will want to fuck her before we sign the papers, and Bob gets to fuck her at your home in your marital bed when he comes to discuss the fair arrangements, and I want her to strip to slave naked now," Wayne sat back wondering if they were for real and this last request would answer any of those lingering questions he might have as to their commitment.

Erin stood up and began to unbutton her satin blouse, untucking it from her skirt as she did. She was about to fold it but the coat check slave at the back of the room was there quickly taking the top from her and folding it while Erin began to remove her bra. The ivory lace bra slipped off her shoulders exposing her 36 C breasts. They were not as impressive as her daughters she thought, but judging from the smile on all three of the men's faces they approved.

Erin then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. The slave bent over to pick it up as she stepped out of it. She stepped out of her shoes, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her tan pantyhose and panties and pulled them down from her butt to her thighs. She then sat down in the chair and smoothed them the rest of the way down her legs till they were in a pile beside her shoes. She stood back up with her hands on her hips letting the men admire her. She was proud of her body and she was working hard to stay fit. She was 42 and although her breasts were just starting to show a little sag, she saw Bob adjust himself and lick his lips as he stared at them, or was he looking at the little landing strip of hair above her pussy. Her 5 '6" frame was dwarfed by her 6'4 husband, but she was petite, big breasts for her size, and standing naked in front of all of these men and slaves made her very horny.

"So," she crossed her arms over her breasts, getting the men to look back up at her face, "I am thinking three-point five percent?"

12