The Yards Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
139 Followers

"I had no idea it was like this."

"Yeah, outside of the slave community, the better the grading the better the credit scores, job opportunities, prestige if that is your thing. I guess pretty people still rule the world."

Erin just shook her head in disbelief. She was not naïve to how the world was changing, but she was naïve to how fast it was changing, and how it seemed to be moving back to the male patriarchy.

"The lowest grading we had was a poor little slut that got an 8. The only reason she got an 8 was because she had great tits. She was non compliant and fought every step of the process. She thought she was better than the system. She failed to realize that she was there because she failed in the system." He smiled and ran his hand across Erin's as he spoke. "She had nothing going for her. She was not much to look at, she fought us every step of the way, and nothing seemed to make her horny, but she had great tits." He pinched her nipple when he said this.

"So, what happened to her?"

"Wayne claimed her as one of his 1%, then he paid her original owner 10 times over market value. I had no idea he was that generous. He then had the wranglers tie her down gave her a what i can only assume was 2 double doses of horny juice and fucked her live on the streaming service. With all of that horny juice in her she screamed and rutted like a two dollar whore."

Erin was subconsciously lifting her shoulders off of the table pushing her breast into his hand. "Then what happened to her."

"Oh, with the tits she had he sent her to one of the dairy farms. I suppose much of the upper Midwest has sampled her on their breakfast flakes." He smiled at her as he manipulated her nipples. 'Anyway, let's keep this moving, I want to draw your attention to the screen at the end of the room. "

Erin looked down at her body and saw a picture of herself with the hood on legs spread out in the crab walk looking slave yoga pose. She was sure her face was glowing so red under her latex mask that they could see her in space. There were also a series of numbers all over the screen identified by two letter codes parallel to them. She was having a hard time focusing on the numbers and letters, due to the humiliation of seeing herself like that in combination to Logan's new manipulations of her pussy this time. Erin took a deep breath, "what do the numbers mean?" she asked before closing her eyes and giving in to the pleasure Logan was giving her with his fingers gliding in and out of her very very wet pussy.

"Well, the top number 2736 is the current number of people watching your live stream, the next number down 627, is the number of VIP members watching. VIP's are a combination of premium site members, and buyers both independent and commercial." he took his fingers out of her pussy and started to gently stroke her clit.

Erin had opened her eyes again to look at the screen, she was surprised by the number of people watching, and stared at the screen for a moment. She started to pant as he stroked her clit. She was a grid that moved across the screen with a red line moving up the grid. "What is that ohhh mmmm, line?"

"Oh, that is showing your current arousal level. It helps me determine your 1 on 1 score," he smiled down at her, taking a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He looked over when he did and saw the line jump higher. He chuckled. "What it is telling me is you are really close to cumming on my fingers, like a good slave."

Erin was arching her back lifting her hips best she could to his probing fingers. She was rapidly approaching her orgasm when he pulled them from her and pushed them into her open mouth.

"Clean them."

Erin was horrified. She did not know what to do with his fingers in her mouth, she could not help but taste herself on them.

"I said clean them. Now suck!"

Erin flinched at his sudden stern demeanor and began to suck and lick the two fingers in her mouth. She felt like she should be repulsed by tasting herself, but she wasn't. She was more intrigued in tasting herself for the first time in 43 years. She wondered why she hadn't had the basic curiosity to know what it was like. She started to lick with more passion trying to get every bit of herself of his digits, but he pulled them out before she could finish.

"You did well 3215. I am now going to unhook you and move you to the final phase of your grading."

She was starting to calm down and looked at the monitor and the dropping red line confirmed that her arousal was sadly going away. "What is left for me?"

"We will leave here, and I will take you to the gallery. There you will be put on display in one of two ways. Trussed like this to a table similar to this one but your legs would be spread wider, and the butt and head support are removed giving people better access to your body."

Erin shivered at the thought of being bound like this longer.

"Or you will bound standing legs spread wide, with your arms at your side or above your head depending on the whims of the wrangler." He swiped a button on his tablet and the locks all clicked simultaneously releasing her from the table. He was kind and helped her off the table, giving her a moment to get her legs under her. He grasped her leash, "shall we go"

It was a short walk to the gallery, and when they arrived there was only one display left. "Well 3215 looks like fate has made my decision for me." He led her over to the last display that happened to be the standing display. "Ok put your feet here and here." He pointed to the two metal platforms.

Erin did as she was told and stepped up onto the metal platforms, and her ankle cuffs clicked immediately into place. There was a steel rod in the middle of the device that Logan quickly adjusted and pressed a lubed up the butt plug on the end up to ass and pressed the tip just inside of her.

Logan made some adjustments on his tablet and a cable lowered from the ceiling. "Ok 3215 arms up above your head and put your wrists together."

Erin complied and only slightly jerked when they clinked together. Logan stepped behind her and attached the cable to the cuffs. He appeared back in front of her again, as he manipulated his tablet once more, causing her small platforms she stood on to move away from the middle rod. This caused her body to sink on to the butt plug. Her body fought it, until her legs moved far enough apart then with a sudden drop, it seeded itself deep in her ass up to the taper. Her arms were pulled high above her head. There was a lot of tension on the middle of her back. Every inch of her was not only physically uncomfortable, but also emotionally uncomfortable.

"I have a special treat for you." He held a large plastic syringe similar to one you might inject marinade into a turnkey. "This is horny juice, I am going to empty this whole syringe straight up your cunt." He chuckled seeing her eyes go wide. "It is going to definitely make your experience on display far more entertaining for everyone." He kneeled down, pressed his thumb against her clit, and pushed the end of the syringe about an inch inside of her.

Erin gasped as she felt the cold liquid hitting her pussy walls. "Ohh god." She felt the liquid quickly heat up, then she felt a slight burning sensation that quickly faded away. That was quickly followed by an itching sensation in her nipples, and pussy. "Oh no something is wrong it is itchy."

He just looked up at her and smirked. His thumb started to move around while moving the syringe back and forth in her pussy.

5 seconds! 5 seconds was all she lasted before she screamed out, her body shaking. Her pussy gripped the makeshift dildo, as her mind went fuzzy. Every inch of her body was electric, as she shook through the most intense orgasm of her life. Erin passed out for a few moments and when she lifted her head. Logan was standing there with his tablet in his hand.

"I have set your voice to moans and groans only, not that I think you will be able to say much anyway, for the next two hours." He walked away from her. "Ok everyone, time to open the doors."

Erin along with a countless number of other slaves all around the room watched as 20 or so people pushed past the wrangler that opened the door making their way into the room. They moved around the room in a school of fish, but the school got smaller as it moved around the room leaving two or three people at each of the slaves stations. Two men stopped in front of Erin. She did not think much either of them. Not really good looking or bad looking. One looked to be in his 50's with salt and pepper hair, and the other one looked about the same age but bald.

"Look at this one, a bit older I think." Baldy said with his arms crossed

"Yeah, but can't really tell for sure with that hood on her. Wonder why she is wearing that?"

"Oh, they do that sometimes if they are high profile, or influential in some way or married to someone that is."

"Oh, you mean she is famous?"

Erin wondered if they would know who she was if she had the mask off. She assumed that they probably would have no idea who she was.

"Could be."

"Well, she has decent tits, and look at how wet this pussy is, I mean it is literally dripping." Salt and pepper guy ran his fingers between her pussy lips.

Erin moaned and started to shake and scream again. She was having another orgasm and was grinding her pussy against his fingers without even knowing it.

"Holy fuck this one is the most slave hot I have ever seen?"

"WOW, shit you ain't kidding I have never seen that before." Baldy reached over and took one of her tits in his hand, flicking her nipple with her finger.

Erin screamed as loud as she had ever screamed, all of the strength leaving her legs pushing the plug even deeper. Her eyes fluttered, and everything went black again.

The next hour and 55 minutes were just a long continuous orgasms for Erin. When it was finally over there was a visible puddle under her. She was exhausted, dehydrated, and delirious. Logan and two other wranglers helped Erin off of the display stand and carried her to the warehouse. She was gently placed in one of the sleeping cages. Logan covered her with a slave blanket, before closing and locking the cage door.

Erin was walking gingerly toward the limo wearing the same clothes she had arrived in just two days ago but freshly laundered. The limo was waiting for her at the employee entrance to The Yards. When she had arrived two days ago, she was excited to be Wayne's play thing, but he had only fucked her the one time and aside from the time she had spent with him taking a tour she had only seen him one other time. She had woken up for a few minutes and found herself locked in a cage, a cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. She looked out of the cage in a haze and had seen Wayne with his pants down, his cock pushed through the bars of another cage similar to hers thrusting away at a poor girl's throat. Erin could hear him grunting as he mouth fucked her, but the slaves noises just blended in with all of the other sex noises that filled the room. Her own screams of pleasure caused him to turn his head and look at her before she slipped into unconsciousness again.

Slave wrangler Logan opened the door to the limo, "it was nice to spend time with you 3215, and I look forward to your next visit".

Erin smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you," she stopped just before slipping into her seat. "I never found out what my grade was."

He smiled. "Wayne will need to share that with you next time." He held the door and motioned for her to sit down.

Erin slipped into the backseat. When she hit the leather the still sore branding sent a jolt of pain through her that made her nipples harden and her pussy begin to drip between her legs. She sighed and leaned back taking deep breaths, trying to mentally work past the lingering effects of the Horny Juice that she had been injected with. The night in the cage and the following day, she could only describe as a fuck fest.. She had lost count of the number of times she had cum, or the number of cocks that had been inside of her.

The car pulled away from the curb and the soft vibrations caused even more fluids to leak from her. The car rose and dropped as the front wheels went over a speed bump, sending waves of pleasure through her. She looked back at The Yards entertainment complex, the people and slaves moving in and out of the buildings. She focused on the neon sign as the rear of the car rose up and dropped, and a small orgasm surged through her body. When she caught her breath, she looked in the mirror and saw the driver smiling back at her. Erin closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her.

kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
139 Followers