The Yards Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pounderhrder's own heart was racing as he tilted his camera down so that his cock and hand filled his preview screen.

"2, 1 connecting......"

Erin was disappointed when the vibrations and images stopped. She sat there in silence composing herself waiting for what was next. Then suddenly she was no longer in darkness, but watching a hand attached to a very hairy white arm stroking a cock that was bigger than her husbands. She had seen so many images, sounds and words in the last few minutes, but this was somehow different then she heard him.

"Mmm fuck you are one hot slut." He watched his screen as her body tensed. Then he turned it back to 6 and her body jerked. "HA HA HA. you like that baby"

There was a stranger laughing at her in her earphones. She then realized she was watching him masturbate. She jerked again as there was an electric shock that struck her deep in her colon. She cried out, and tried to beg for it to stop but all that came out of her mouth was moans and gasps.

"Fucking whore like to have her ass abused don't she!"

He pressed another button and the dildo started to spin inside. She started to thrash in her bindings, her muscles tensing at all of the stimulation. Her mouth watered as she watched the cock filling her screen begin to leak fluid from the slit.

"Ha ha ha ha!" He was laughing at her torment. He started to pump his cock faster and clicked all of the buttons to max. "Oh fuck baby I am so close. Your hot little slave body got me so close"

Erin was shaking in her bindings crazy with lust, as her clit vibrated, and her pussy and ass clamped down on the spinning dildo with each surge of electricity that shot through her plug. Then it was too much she screamed and shook the device rocking back and forth, her eyes started to roll back in her head but not before seeing streams of semen shooting from the end of the cock on the screen heading toward her face.

Pounderhrder groaned, "OHHH FUUUUCK!! SLAVE YOUR SO FUCKING HOT!" he gripped his cock as hard as he could and held his breath for a moment before his cum began to flow. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" He pumped his cock again as the first spurts flew out coating his webcam the rest he directed to his belly. He looked at the screen and saw that 3215 was slumping and hanging unconscious in her device.

"Thank you Pounderhrder. We hope you enjoyed your time with 3215."

"I certainly did," he answered out loud to his empty living room.

"Please take a moment to fill out the simple survey letting us know about your experience today."

Glen lowered Erin down to where her toes just touched the floor. "How was that 3215?"

Erin tried to answer but her voice was still turned off and only let out a soft moan.

Glen laughed at her, and he removed the goggles, and he quickly went to work slipping a latex hood over her head.

Erin just blinked at him, still trying to recover from the biggest orgasm in her life.

"I am putting this hood over your head to obscure your face. You will be going through a series of areas that are live streamed." He had put her hair in a ponytail and was pulling it through a hole in the top of the latex mask. "Mr. Newport wants you to get the full experience but wants you to remain anonymous for some reason." He pulled it the rest of the way over her head and zipped it, tightening it against her face.

The next thing that Glen did surprised her. He took her breasts in both of his hands, gripped them firmly, and kissed her full on the lips pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. She blinked and let it happen, as if she could have stopped it anyway, but she found herself kissing him back. Then as suddenly as it happened it ended. Glen smiled at her, lifted his tablet, pressed a couple of buttons and she was rising up and forward on the conveyor belt. The next 10 or 20 minutes were a blur as she was tested for STDs, given inoculations, her body mass was checked, along with nipple sensitivity, reflexes, vaginal depth, and finally vaginal and anal sensitivity, and elasticity.

Erin was dizzy, sweaty and panting when she was lowered into the electrolysis gel. The smell of the gel was foul, then the light started to flash yellow, then the "POP", and the smell of ozone. It was just like before, but this time it was her. All of her skin was tingling as she was rising out of the vat of gel. Clumps of the gel dripped from her body as her ring passed through a cutout in the wall, passing her through to the next section.

The next room was loud, and the air was full of mist. Looking down the line in front of her she saw the slave on the ring in front of her disappear behind a round blue spinning brush. She then realized she was about to go through some kind of automated slave wash. About the time she came to the realization her ring slowed down and she was sprayed from multiple angles with high pressure water. The water was cool, and caused a shiver to run up her spine as the remaining gel was quickly removed from her body. A robotic arm with two clear plastic cups with hoses lowered itself from the ceiling in front of her eyes. Another arm slid in from the side just under her breasts lifting them up while the plastic cups slipped over her breasts. The bar under her breasts moved away, leaving her wearing this strange clear plastic bra wrapped around her breasts. They started to vibrate, and she watched as the air was removed from the cups securing them tight to her body, she watched as her breasts were sucked to the sides of the plastic filling the cups. The sensation was pleasurable and pulled a loud moan out of her that was barely audible above the sounds of machinery and water in the room.

The ring continued to move, and she passed through a scanner and a small screen to the right of another set of smaller nozzles she was approaching lit up; "Welcome to the Slave Wash 3215 be sure to close your eyes". She was confused at first and almost did not get them closed in time as the nozzles she was moving past started to spray a fine mist of soap covering her body. Next, she felt the arm of a machine rise up under her breasts. Erin heard the spinning brush before she felt it, but it still caused her to jump in her bindings when the rough bristles contacted her flesh. She barely had time to focus on the bristles when an overwhelming feeling of pleasure when water from what seemed like a thousand tiny jets started spraying her breasts, followed by a pulsating suction. The feeling was incredible, especially the pulsation on her nipples. Erin started to grind herself down on the dildos still lodged in her ass and pussy. Her pulsating breasts, her orifices stuffed full, and even with the rough bristles scrubbing her skin, it was too much for her. Erin began to shake and cry out as the second orgasm in less than 20 minutes coursed through her. She was barely conscious as the ring moved forward and stopped, leaving her swaying slightly. The breast cups were removed, and floated upward, she was sad to see them go but she did not care. She was slowly drifting off to a post orgasmic nap, with the gently swinging putting her to sleep.

Suddenly Erin's eyes flew open as she felt pressure in her ass as water began to fill her colon, but not only there but she also felt water spraying the inside of her pussy. She was getting some kind of robotic douching and enema. She could feel her belly swelling, until it was getting unbearable. Her guts were starting to cramp painfully bringing her to the verge of tears. Then a strange feeling of more suction as the machine vacuumed the fluids from her body. She went through this torture two more times, before the ring started to move again along the track. In just a few more minutes she exited the other side of the wash, clean, rinsed, blow dried, and moving through another cutout in the wall.

Once in the next room the ring quickly lowered itself to the floor where a wrangler, female this time, was there to disengage her locks and help her off of the ring. Her legs were weak, and she leaned on the wrangler for support. The wrangler helped her over to one of over a dozen small raised platforms.

"You're going to need to stand on your own 3215."

Erin tried to talk but with her chip still activated nothing more than an inappropriate moan and groan came out.

The wrangler laughed, "I think you just asked what was next," she smiled warmly at Erin, giving her some comfort after the last hour she had endured. "This is where we take your federally required DOA registry photo, while performing slave yoga poses."

Erin had never done slave yoga and was nervous about how this was going to go. "At least they won't be able to see my face." she thought listening to her new wrangler talking to her.

"Your profile says that you may not know how to do this but that is ok. Watch this screen on the wall in front of you, and place your feet on the yellow footprints and or hand prints on the floor. The screen will give you a virtual 3d rendering of what the pose looks like." She pressed a button on her tablet and there was a virtual 3d holographic image of Erin projected just in front of them. Her legs were spread wide with her fingers laced behind her head. "Now put your feet on the yellow feet on the floor."

Erin stepped on to the glass like floor and spreading her legs wide stepped onto the footprints on the floor. The image floating in front of her turned red from the waist up. The lower part of the hologram was natural and looked as if it was actually her.

"Good now put your hands behind your head and match yourself with your hologram best you can."

Erin looked at the image of herself as she put her hands behind her head, and the top half changed from red to normal.

"Great you got it. Now you will need to hold the pose until a new one appears in front of you and be sure to pay attention to the audio so you can learn the names of the poses. Your new owners will want you to know them by command." She gave Erin a playful swat on the ass. "Ok let's get you started." She clicked a few buttons and walked away.

No sooner had the wrangler left than she heard a word and her image changed. It was the same pose just bent over at the waist. Erin quickly bent at the waist. She was trying to play back in her head what the robot voice had said. "Present 1, present 2, was it even present?" She heard the automated voice again, and for a second time she failed to recognize what it said. She looked at her hologram, and she was to now stay bent over, but with her hands pulling her butt cheeks apart. She took a deep breath and tried to clear her mind so she would not miss what the name of the next one was called.

"FOURS"

Erin looked at herself and quickly put her hands and feet in the proper places and assumed the fours position. She felt better that she had finally really heard one.

Erin was not sure how long she had been in the room doing the yoga poses, and she was very thankful that she repeated all of the poses a couple of times giving her the opportunity to learn the name of the ones that she missed. When it was finally over the female wrangler clipped a leash to her collar, pulled her wrists behind her back till the cuffs snapped together, then led her through the room, where she saw that there were a number of slaves in various stages of what she had just completed, there was also a line of slaves waiting on the far side of the room, all with leash attached to hooks on a track in the ceiling. Erin was led over to them and like the slaves in front of her, her leash was pulled tight above her head attached to the hook on the track.

"See you around 3215." Slapping Erins breast as she walked away.

Erin looked down the line and estimated that there were about 15 of them waiting. They just stood there looking forward at a black painted wall. Then a mechanical door opened, and the track began to move. She shuffled along after the slaves in front of her. She tried to look to see what was going on but the track stopped and she could hear and barely see that the door had closed. She was once again just standing there waiting. She started to look at the body of the slave that was in front of her. She was short, 5 '3 maybe, she actually looked down at her seeing the top of her head, but she could also see that her back was crisscrossed with fading stripes of bruises and red marks. Erin felt for the poor girl, and the pain and suffering that she had endured. The realities of what a slave's life could look like became very real just then for Erin.

Erin's education and human insight started to rise to the surface as she thought about the slave in front of her as well as the countless others like her. She wondered how broken she might be, and how does a human, or rather livestock, make the transfer back to human again after so many years of their humanity being stripped from them. Erins thoughts were interrupted when she heard the clicking of another leash behind her. She looked back and saw a short, fat, bald slave grinning at her. What caught her attention the most was the thin long cock sticking straight out from his body pointing at her. Looking up from his engorged manhood she looked at him and he was smiling licking his lips as he looked at her.

There was a tug on her leash, and she turned to shuffle behind the slave in front of her. This time she seemed to have walked further before stopping. Then she felt it. The cock behind her was poking her in the butt cheeks. First the left one then the right one then between them both. Erin did not know what to do and just scooted closer to the slave in front of her. Then the door opened again and the line shuffled forward. Erin could now see that there were at least 5 slaves in front of her. When she stopped moving again the male slave behind her didn't. He pressed tight up against her, and started to move his hips around until his cock was neatly wedged between her ass cheeks. She looked back, and tried to yell out at him, but a long low moan came out instead.

"MMMMM, you like that you slave whore." he grunted under his breath as he started to rock his hips moving his cock up and down between her cheeks.

Erin tried to look past him but there must have been 10 slaves behind them and no wrangler in sight. She turned to face in front of her and took some steps away bumping into the slave in front of her. That slave did not reciprocate, but rather pushed her ass back into Erin. She was now stuck between them. The slave behind her picking up his pace as he dry humped her butt. At first, she felt her skin and the skin of his cock struggling, but soon it became easier for him. The slickness between her cheeks was the reason why. He was leaking as he humped her, lubricating her with is precum. His pace grew faster and more frantic.

He grunted loudly and Erin felt something warm and wet hit her back just above her ass then some more a bit higher. Then the door opened, and the track started pulling her forward again. His cock slipped from between her cheeks and the last few spurts of his cum landed on her butt and the back of one of her legs. She kept being pulled forward until the slave in front of her was first in line and the door slid shut again. Erin felt humiliated. She could feel the cum getting cold on her back as it slowly slid down to her butt. The smell is what made her stomach churn. She could put the feeling of the cold drying cum out of her mind, but the smell was too harsh a reminder of what had just happened.

The door slid open again and she and the slave in front of her were the only two pulled into the light before the door closed again. They were both pulled to the right then the slave in front of her was pulled down a track to the left and pulled through a curtain. Erin continued to be pulled down the lit corridor; there were a number of similar curtains that she moved past until she felt her own leash being pulled to the left and toward one, until she herself disappeared behind the curtain.

She was surprised and relieved to see a familiar face on the other side of the curtain. Logan was standing in the very bright all white room looking down at his tablet. Other than him the room was fairly sparse with a couple of cabinets, a small rolling stool, and a large narrow stainless steel exam table with stirrups. It looked like many of the gynecologist tables she had been on, but far less inviting if a gyno table could ever be considered inviting at all. He looked up smiling so good to see you again 3215, I hope you have been enjoying the tour.

Erin was starting to get used to the chip in her vocal cords and was able to moan out an understandable "UH huh". She smiled proud of herself over this basic accomplishment.

"Oh, they took your voice, let me fix that." he played on the tablet for a moment, "so how has your tour been going?"

"This has been a day of firsts, and thank you, thank you for giving me my voice back. Not having the ability to communicate is maddening, I don't kno.... mmmmmm, ohhhhhh, mmmffff" She looked at him with rage then fear in her eyes. "What the hell was that?" she thought.

"Ok I am not here to hear all of that, now hop up on the table and put your feet in the stirrups."

Erin did what she was told, hopping up on the table and scooting her butt to the edge before putting her legs into the stirrups that rose up at a 90 degree angle from the table. Once her legs were in the stirrups she heard the familiar clanking sound when her ankle cuffs locked her legs down. Logan then moved to stand at her head and pulled two metal arm rests out from the sides of the table.

"Place your arms out from your body and put them on the arm rests."

No sooner had her arms touched the rests than the magnets took over securing them in place, at the same time felt the magnet around her neck lock her down to the table. The only movement she had left was the ability to lift her hips off the table.

"Now if you're good and keep your mouth shut, speak only when spoken to. I will give you your voice back." He looked down at her waiting for her to respond. She quickly nodded yes, he did something on his tablet when she did. "Ok tell this wrangler thank you."

"Thank you, Logan." She felt a huge emotional release when she heard her voice again, and she bit her lip as a few tears began to run from her eyes and down the side of her face.

He was gentle and wiped the tears away before sitting on the stool next to her.

"I am about to do your 1 on 1 slave assessment. I don't know what you know about the grading process here at The Yards or if you even remember what you might have been told since you have been here so I will go over it again or the first time depending on your circumstances. The 1 on 1 is just part of your overall grading score. The grading score is made up of the pre assessment, the automated assessment of your vaginal and anal attributes, your yoga aptitude, this 1 on 1, then the live customer assessment, and the virtual customer assessment. Each section is awarded points: the pre assessment is worth up to 10 points, automation assessment is worth up to 20 points, yoga scores are worth 15, the 1 on 1 is worth 15, the live customer assessment is an average score up to 20 points, and last the virtual customer assessment is worth 20 points. That is a grand total of 100 points that a slave can accumulate."

Erin just stared at him trying to follow along but felt a bit lost.

"Pleasure slaves are the highest rated slaves:

Prime + achieve a score of 95 to 100,

Prime achieve a score 88 to 94,

Prime - achieve a score of 80 to 87,

Choice + achieve a score of 70 to 79,

Choice achieves a score 60 to 69

Choice - achieves a score of 50 to 59

There are grades below that, but if you score below, you are really destined to work in a field, or a research and development test subject. "