All Comments on 'The Yards'

by kaylee36dd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AviciaAvicia12 months ago

It’s great to see another author join this genre. I loved your story and it was very well written - I didn’t see the ending coming - well done! Please write more!

MrSmith27MrSmith2712 months ago

A wonderful first entry into the legal slavery universe. The author opens up all sorts of possibilities leaving me wondering who will end up wearing a collar long-term.

lancelot_68lancelot_6812 months ago

Good start!

you think to go further with this story?

billdaviesbilldavies12 months ago

Excellent. Well written and horny as hell. More please.

faruefarue12 months ago

I genuinely enjoyed this story. It is always hard to write in this genre and not slip off into cruel or generic plots. You deserve the good rating but I would also like to talk about a negativ impression I got: you tend to too detailed description about things which are not important for your plot. Like on the last page! You descripe each women in the trailer or the body of the teacher. But is this important in this situation? It is a bit distracting for me. I am more interested in the inner thoughts of your main characters. Or the vibes the "villain/businessman" gives off. You also lost me with some of scenes in the tent. I am not too deep into all this stuff so a more rough description (with my mind filling in the gaps) would be helpful.

I hope I could help you with my review and please dont take my criticism to heart: you did a good job. :-)

roseyfingersroseyfingers9 months ago

Although they are very different, I am unsure that I would have started my stories if I'd known about this one. This is excellent.

LeifsonLeifson9 months ago

The descriptions were disjointed from the action, it was hard to tell what was happening to whom. I think a good editor could really help. Despite my complaints, you did a good job of portraying a dangerous and disreputable place. Characterization was short, but you left some interesting puzzles.

Master_GeassMaster_Geass3 months ago

I wonder how they knew the girls were there without paying. Granted, it doesn't seem like anyone was using the top half side of the glory wall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaylee36dd@kaylee36dd
New here be gentle....ok maybe not so gentle. Ok not so new here anymore. So I love to chat and RP when the mood strikes, but I am in no way interested in a DADDY, RP, or Chat about family stuff that is just gross. I will ignore those people who request that.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Yards Series Info