The Year: 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers

"God." I moaned. "I'm gonna.."

Crystal didn't flinch; she continued at the relentless slow pace she'd been going the entire time and the climax of my orgasm built it's way up to the tip top from the bottom of my shaft and erupted like a volcano into her mouth. I shot so much cum this time she wasn't able to swallow it all or it wasn't lodged deep enough in her throat to go straight down; she gagged and choked a bit and I could feel her cum and spit eject around the shaft of my cock from the edges of her mouth. I finished up my breakfast while Crystal cleaned up the mess she'd made of her own breakfast.. She lapped up every last drop of cum until I was completely dry.

"Now.. Lay back and go back to sleep." Crystal whispered.

Without a response, I did as I was told; I laid back and closed my eyes and before I knew it I was out like a light. Crystal waited until I was out cold to slip out of the bedroom and out from underneath the covers; honestly if you'd told me this was a part of a dream, I'd believe you.. Because that certainly didn't seem real.

The apartment was dead silent when I woke up a few hours later; I decided to shoot a text out to gauge how Chris was feeling about the situation.

"About last night.." I started. "I don't know what came over me.. I don't know how to feel about it. We don't have to talk about it."

I got a response back almost immediately:

"Talk about what? I don't remember anything from last night. ;-)"

"Hmm.. Yeah, me either. Must have been a dream." I joked back.

The winky face solidified any doubt that I had before and I knew that it was going to be a low-key one time (even if it already had happened again) thing. We both got super charged and sex crazed due to the deprivation caused by the pandemic and quarantine and we would never have to speak of it again.

A few days went by and Chris and I hadn't hung out like we had before the "incident." We actually hadn't seen much of the other and if we passed I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes. Everything was very "hush hush" between us around the apartment. Until, one night out of the blue I got another text from Crystal:

"Would you fuck me?"

My heart sank and I got that numbed up feeling throughout my body once again. It was a no-brainer; did I want to? Absolutely, no doubt, without question. I hadn't stopped thinking about that ass, no matter how hard I tried or lied to myself. But that was a whole other level; I could lay back and watch some porn while getting my cock sucked, stroked, or "masturbated" by a sex toy as I'd tried to backwards rationalize it. It was innocent; I wasn't involved and I had to accept no responsibility. The second time, I wasn't even fully conscious! But sex? I don't know. I feel like that's something you can never take back.

However... My mind got to thinking what it felt like to have my cock inside of an ass; none of the women in my life had ever let me "go there." I'd never got to feel the pleasure of taking a woman's anal virginity and I'd never given the pleasure to my cock. I was still a cock-ass-virgin.

"I don't know. That's a big step." I texted back.

"Why don't we do it like last time?" Crystal responded. "Only this time, I want you to actually fall asleep. I'll sneak in and you won't have to worry about a thing."

Now that, was an idea I could get into.

"I'm not saying 'no' but I'm not saying 'yes' if you know what I mean." I replied. "I think I'm going to take a melatonin and call it a night.. And I might forget to lock my door."

And with that, I'd sealed my fate; I knew what she was going to do.

I popped three melatonin pills to make sure I could fall asleep after all the exciting possibilities that were running through my mind. It took me about an hour to fall asleep and the last thing I remember hearing is the shower turning on; I assume Crystal needed to prepare for the night and get nice and dolled up for me.

"I just hope I wake up." I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

*Several hours later*

"Wake up. I want you to feel this." I heard a sexy whisper in my ear followed by a gentle bite and suckle on the lobe.

I emerged from my slumber with Crystal sitting on top of me as I laid flat on my back; the room was completely dark and she was straddling my hips. My cock was rock and I could feel that it was completely soaked with what I assumed was spit from one of Crystal's amazing throat jobs; I was a bit let down that I'd missed it but I couldn't contain my excitement for what was about to cum.

Crystal sat up and slowly turned around so that she was now straddling my hips reverse cow-girl style. She stood on her feet and waved that thick white ass around in my face and slowly crouched down to her knees; she reached back and grabbed my throbbing cock and lowered herself until her ass was level with my cock. She slapped my cock on her ass and rubbed it back and forth before slapping it again only this time on her pretty little pink hole; she slapped it harder and harder and then took it in the palm of her hand and pressed it tightly against her hole. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body as she grinded her hips up and down running the shaft of my cock along her 'pussy.' I could feel pre-cum leaking from the head as her asshole winked as if it was trying it's hardest to suck my cock directly into it.

"Are you ready?" She laughed, looking over her shoulder and biting her lip.

"Yeah." My voice was shaky, I was so nervous. "Do it for me."

Crystal laughed and took hold of my cock again; she scooted back a couple of inches and took a strong stance on her knees as she positioned the head of my cock at the base of her hole. She grabbed the shaft of my cock and stroked it up until the pressure was all in the head and ropes of pre-cum leaked out; she then rubbed it all around her hole and started to push back on my rock hard cock. Her ass was so tight that it took a couple of minutes of teasing and lightly entering it with the smallest part of the tip and after a few deep breaths she shoved herself back and her pussy swallowed up a third of my cock.

"Uhahauh" I moaned and muttered under my breath.

It was a feeling like I'd never felt before; she pushed back a third of the way down my cock and then pulled it back out. Then she pushed back again and took half of it and pulled it back out; each time her asshole gaping a bit wider than it had before and then finally, she pushed back as hard as she could and her warm wet cunt swallowed the entirety of my cock.. All the way down to the balls.

She continued to rock back and forth like that only now she wasn't taking it out, she was gently stroking it with her hole; it was so smooth and perfect that it felt again like I was being stroked with a toy.

"Do you like it?" She laughed and moaned.

"Fuck." Was all I could muster up in response.

"Don't cum too quick." She whispered as she savagely bucked her hips up and down pumping herself full with my dick.

"I won't." I whispered back. "Not this time."

She rode my cock for fifteen minutes straight and I could feel myself starting to get close, even though I'd promised her I wouldn't cum. Her ass was so fat that I could barely see my cock entering her hole because it was engorged by her cheeks; I zoned out and got stuck in a trance watching her magical ass bounce on my cock and I started to reach the point of no return. My body got all tingly and numb again and I had to do something about it or I was going to shoot my wad.

"God damn." I shouted grabbing her ass with both hands.

I put my hands underneath her round ass and lifted her into the air while simultaneously sitting up and shoving her forward. I raised to me knees and threw her face down, ass up onto the bed and shoved the back of her head down so that her face was buried in the mattress.

"I fucking love this." I shouted as I cocked back and slapped her ass as hard as I could. "I fucking love this ass!"

I pulled my hips back and thrust as hard and deeply as I could over and over again; it sounded like gunshots going off as our flesh connected. I could hear a soft jingle coming from between her legs and I never once felt her balls or cock; I assumed it had to have been small because I hadn't seen any hint of a bulge the first night in her lingerie. I shoved my cock as deep as I could and then pulled it completely out of her ass and pushed her forward causing her ass to go even higher up into the air; I ducked my head and looked underneath and saw she was wearing some sort of plastic "cock cage."

Her ass was gaped as I held her in place with her cheeks apart and I couldn't contain the urge I had to bury my tongue deep inside of it.

"Shit!" Crystal screamed. "I'm going to cum."

I kept tongue fucking her ass without question as she pushed back as hard as she could once again; my face and nose disappeared into the mounds of her ass and I could feel her tight little hole seize and squeeze on my tongue tightly. My cock was leaking all over the place with pre-cum and I need to cum as soon as possible; so I shoved her down onto the mattress flat in a "prone" position, slapped her ass even harder than I had before, and shoved my cock deep. I grabbed her hips with both hands and used my arms to pump her up and down along the shaft of my cock until I couldn't fight it anymore.

"Here it comes." I whispered in her ear.

"Yes." She whispered back, "Fill me up, daddy. Use me."

Her words of encouragement were too much to handle and I started to cum so hard that I couldn't maintain my grip to pump her up and down any longer; my whole body went numb and I went limp, collapsing on top of her as my cock shot ropes of cum deep into her warm hole. I could feel her from underneath using all of her strength to push back to make sure my cock was still being stroked inside of her until it was drained of every last drop.

I rolled over and flopped onto my back on the bed; completely exhausted. I was a sweaty mess. Crystal leaned over and whispered into my ear:

"Thank you."

And then she placed her lips on mine and kissed me deeply, slipping her tongue into my mouth and passionately sucking on it. The last thing I remember was her luscious lips intertwined with mine before I passed out again.. And when I woke up in the morning she was nowhere to be found. I lifted the covers and looked down at my cock which was still throbbing and found the thong she had been wearing the night before wrapped around my cock; I unraveled them and brought them to my nose and took a deep breath. It smelled just like her.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone to check the time and saw that I had one unread message:

"You are amazing. I can't wait for tonight. - Crystal."

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers