The Year My Life Changed Ch. 01

Story Info
I started dating a pretty blonde girl.
7.9k words
4.55
10.3k
14
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

This is a 3-part story, which I hope will be published on three consecutive days.

...

...

I met Nina in a party at a friend's house. Among the five girls in the group, she was the one who stuck out: Tall with long blond hair, a pretty face, dressed elegantly - The whole package. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I ogled her from a distance. When I saw her walking to the bathroom, I waited for her outside the door.

As she exited, I introduced myself, "My name is Ryan. I think you are the prettiest girl I've ever met. It may sound like a cliché, but it's the truth. You have no idea if I am a normal guy or a pedophile, and I do not know anything about you, especially if you have a boyfriend. But I'd love to meet you for an afternoon coffee. If you are interested, this is my phone number. Go back to your friends, and I won't bother you again."

I left her standing and moved to talk with two of my friends. I stayed for another hour, occasionally peeking in her direction. She chatted with her girlfriends, but twice our eyes met, and we smiled at each other. When I left the party, she was already gone.

Three days have passed, and I haven't heard from her. I was sure she thought my pick-up line was too stupid and almost forgot about her.

Five days later, at 5:30 pm, I got a phone call from an unknown number. I assumed it was the wrong number and blurted, "Wrong number, buddy." I almost hung up when a woman said, "This is Nina. We met at Jerry's party. If you are still interested, call me back at this number," then the phone went silent.

I dialed back, "Sorry. I get a lot of mistaken phone calls. It's nice to hear your voice. I almost gave up on the chance to know you..."

She had a contagious laugh, "Ryan, I pondered whether to accept your invitation and decided to give it a chance. I am single, and I hope you are too."

"Lady, I am not married and have no girlfriend either. Would you like to meet for a coffee or tea somewhere?"

"There is a Peet's Coffee near my house. Do you like their drinks?"

"I've never been to one, but I heard it's a good chain. So, which one is near your house?"

"Drive to 5th Street. It's near the intersection with Main Street."

"When do you want to meet?"

"We can meet there in half an hour if you are free."

Nina, I'll be there at 6.

...

I arrived before her and was lucky to find a free table for two. I saw her strolling in my direction and was impressed again. Her hair was now tied in a ponytail, and she wore a midi-style skirt with a summery blouse. She looked... noble.

I stood up, extended my hand, and said, "Thank you for agreeing to see me again."

She smiled, "I liked the way you introduced yourself. You showed a lot of confidence and didn't try to bug me at the party. You let me make my decision without pressure. And, finally, I am over my former boyfriend. Did I mention you are very handsome?..."

I grinned, "Let's order drinks and talk."

We sat for two hours and enjoyed each other's company. I found out she was a 20-year college student majoring in literature, and told her I was 22, a senior in another college, majoring in architecture. Time passed quickly, and we started dating soon after. On our third date, she asked me to join her and her mother for a Friday dinner. Initially, I hesitated, but her pleading eyes convinced me it was a good idea.

...

I knew Nina's mother had to have a good impression of me to secure a long-term relationship with her daughter. I shaved thoroughly, added a manly aftershave, and wore my best shirt and pants. I brought a bouquet of gardenias and hoped for the best.

I was very nervous when I rang the bell. Nina opened the door. She wore a nice flowery dress and... a broad smile, "You look so handsome, I am ready to eat you alive. Are the flowers for me?"

I smiled, "Not today, but if you promise to stick with me even if this evening is disastrous, I'll bring you prettier flowers."

"Ryan, you seem scared of Mom. She is completely benign. She may be sarcastic at times but never offensive. Come in and meet her."

Nina led me to the living room and asked her Mom, who worked in the kitchen, to be introduced. My first impression was she could not be related to Nina. They looked so different!

Nina was tall and skinny. Her mother was much shorter and more voluptuous. Nina's hair and eyes were blond and blue, respectively, while Mom's were dark brown. The only common denominator was their attractiveness. They looked very different, yet both were very feminine.

I extended my hand with the flowers to the mother and said, "My name is Ryan. Lady, I should have brought nicer flowers. You are so much prettier than your daughter. May I date you instead?"

She grinned, "Young man, my name is Grace. I see you learned already that the way to my daughter's heart goes through me. Compliment the mother, and her daughter will be charmed. Do you play chess? What would be your next move if I agreed to date you?"

I laughed, "A dream come true! Dating two pretty ladies is every man's fantasy. I may need a helmet and lead shield to protect me from you two competing who could hit me harder, but I'd take the risk..."

Grace turned to Nina, "Honey, your boyfriend is naughty. But he is cute, too. Guys, let's eat. Dinner is about ready, and Ryan, you like what I made, or I'll tell Nina you are a jerk. By the way, you are not allergic to certain foods, are you?"

Grace gazed at me, "Ryan, I slaved for three hours to make oysters with tofu and broccoli. How does it sound?"

I chuckled, "Really?..."

The two ladies burst into a prolonged laughter. Nina recovered first, "That's Mom's famous test. If you do not faint or leave the house with utter disgust in the first two minutes, you are worth dating."

Grace blushed, "Well, he proved he deserves a chance. Ryan, I made French onion soup, Fillet Mignon with mushrooms and baked potatoes, and for dessert a fruit salad with macadamia nuts. And if you are at least 18, you're allowed free access to the bar. You'll find several French wines that go well with dinner. Sorry, no beer tonight."

"Ma'am, it sounds fantastic. I drool already."

The soup was tasty, but the main course was even better. I couldn't resist, "Grace, everything is delicious. Did you order the food from a Michelin-three-star restaurant?"

Grace smiled at her daughter, "Nina, your hunk friend flirts with me. Do you want me to kiss him or slap his face?"

Nina grinned, "Ryan, wait until you taste the fruit salad. Mom always adds sweet red wine, which makes it mouthwatering. Occasionally, when she makes the salad, some of it remains after dinner. When she sleeps, I finish it and lick the bowl..."

"So you are the thief! I never understood why the remaining portion I left for the following day disappeared..."

It was a lovely evening. I found the two ladies easy to chat with. They behaved like loving sisters or good friends rather than mother and daughter. Half an hour later, Grace said, "Children, I am tired. I go to sleep. Don't bother with the plates in the sink; I'll do it tomorrow. Ryan, you are welcome in our house whenever you are free. It was nice meeting you."

Nina kissed her Mom's cheek, "Thank you for the special dinner. I think I'll keep Ryan in my room for the night."

Grace winked at me, "Ryan, be very careful. She can be wild... Good night, and see whoever survives in the morning."

...

Nina guided me to her room. It was spacious, with a king-size bed covered with soft white and light-blue linen, a large closet, and pictures of her favorite band, Maroon 5.

She allowed me a full 30 seconds to inspect her room before grabbing me for a long, passionate kiss. When we separated, both were breathless.

Nina smiled, "Ryan, drinking wine always makes me horny. Are you in the mood, too, or do you wish to frustrate me?

I placed her palm on the tent in my pants, "What do you think?..."

"I think it's big, hard, and ready to pounce."

We undressed, tearing some of our clothes, trying to outdo each other. I finished first because I had less to remove. I stood in front of her with my dick at full mast and ogled her, undoing her underwear.

She was a natural blonde - Even her trimmed bush hair was dirty blonde. Her body was gorgeous! The B-cup's perky tits were so inviting... The flat tummy ended in a protruding mound. Her round muscular ass cheeks swayed seductively when she removed her panties. Next, Nina stood up too, and her eyes explored my body, concentrating on my pectorals, which were well developed due to my swimming routine, and.. my stiff cock.

When she noticed my exposed erect pecker, she gasped, "Ryan, I am aroused, but be cautious with this monster. I want to enjoy sex, not to be ripped apart..."

I giggled, "Sorry to disappoint you with such a big tool, but if you'd rather I finger you, I can do it..."

"Are you crazy?! I'd love to feel your massive prick inside me. I just wish you'd take your time before plowing me."

"Nina, your mother's room is nearby. Is it OK? I mean, we may be too noisy..."

"Ryan, she is a grown woman. She knows I plan to have sex with you. I am no longer a teenager, and the alternative is going to a hotel and doing it there. Is this what you suggest?"

"I am horny too, and ogling your perfect body tempts me even more. I am just trying to be considerate toward your mother..."

"Ryan, you talk too much. My itch is becoming unbearable. Are you going to fuck me, or do I need to pull my pink friend from the drawer and use it instead?"

I hugged her and felt her hard nipples poking my chest. My cock pushed against her tummy. Her hand enveloped the shaft, covering 3/4 of its circumference. It felt incredible. My hand moved to cup her tit, and she moaned, "Ryan, let's go to bed."

She pushed me on my back, "Ryan, your cock is huge. I want to let it in slowly and then ride you. OK?"

"Yes, girl. It's better than OK. That way, I'll be able to watch your gorgeous body and play with your magnificent breasts while you do the work."

Subsequently, she moved up, spread her legs above my body, and gingerly crouched on my vertical rod. Nina descended gradually on it. Her abundant juices helped the penetration through her tight pussy. Hers was the narrowest I've encountered so far. The feeling was terrific! The friction was exciting, and at one point, I was afraid I'd cum too early. I tried to think of another wine for the next dinner; it helped little... Eventually, her ass landed on my thighs, and she was impaled on my raging cock. She smiled dreamily and mumbled, "Ryan, You are so big that I feel you all the way to my throat. But I really want to ride you."

My hands massaged her tits, now and then tweaking the sensitive nipples. Her pace started slow but increased gradually from 'walking' to 'trotting' and then 'galloping.' Her climax began as a minor shudder that intensified significantly in a matter of seconds. Her movements became erratic, and I had to hold her tight to prevent her from falling to the side. Initially, she groaned softly, but soon, it turned to whimpers and, at the peak of her orgasm, into a loud cry. Watching her uncontrolled dance with the unrelenting friction of my prick took me over the edge, and I erupted deep inside her stretched vagina.

When my dick began deflating, I carefully turned sideways and pulled it out of her. Her body continued trembling for a couple of minutes as my hand caressed her body gently. She opened her eyes shortly after with a broad smile, "Ryan, this was awesome! Your boner filled my vagina like never before, and I came like gangbusters... It was the best orgasm ever!"

I continued caressing her hair, kissing her gently, and whispered, "Dear, I loved it too. However, I hope your mother won't kill me tomorrow for being too noisy."

She giggled, "I doubt she'll try to harm you. It's much more likely she'll be jealous. She hasn't had sex since my father's untimely sudden death 2.5 years ago."

"Sorry about your father. Are you ladies doing OK financially?"

"That was never the issue. Grandpa on my Mom's side owned a large factory that made steel products. She was the only child and inherited everything. Mother sold her shares, and now most of the money is invested in the stock market."

I smirked, "If I want the money, is it better to marry you or your mother?"

She smiled, "Moneywise, it would be the same because, when I am 21, I'll have 50% of our wealth. Tell me, are you a gold digger?"

"Until now, I wasn't aware of you being rich. I'll have to think about it, and we can discuss it next time we meet. But it's becoming late. Let's go to sleep."

We kissed gently, turned sideways, and fell asleep soon after without bothering to go to the bathroom.

...

I woke up feeling a soft palm rubbing my morning woodie. Nina's happy face gazed at me, "It's such a nice morning. I brushed my teeth and came to bed to find your pecker ready for action. I told myself you might have dreamt about us and decided to make it the real thing... Were you?"

I didn't remember my last dream, but I had no intention of ruining her good mood, especially since saying yes would give me another opportunity to play with her gorgeous body. "Yes, Nina dear. In my dream, We were naked in the jacuzzi. I was watching you with your legs wide apart and jiggling your breasts at me. I was Horny, and my cock was inches from your cunt."

"Are you saying I interrupted your sweet moment? In this case, I'd have to compensate you. We do not have a jacuzzi. Is there any other option you'd like instead?"

"In the shower is good, but it will wake your mother..."

She smiled, "Silly boy, Mom woke up much earlier. She is now in our small garden."

"OK, lady, into the shower we go."

We ran naked. The water warmed fast, and five minutes later, we were under the steamy water. We kissed gently as Nina's palm wrapped my engorged girth, aiming it at her wet entrance. She whispered, "Baby, I am hot for you. Shove it inside and show me the stairway to heaven!"

I bent slightly, penetrated her lubed pussy, and began pounding her while sucking on her nipple. We were well into our rhythm when the door opened, and Grace barged in covered in mud. She stopped in her tracks for a couple of seconds and ogled us. Then she rushed back out, mumbling, "Sorry, I didn't know you were here."

My rod started shriveling. However, Nina said, "Ryan, ignore Mom. Everything is fine. I am too aroused. Just fuck me like we planned."

"Nina, I think I lost it..."

"No, you didn't." She knelt before me and began sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. Her blowjob was excellent, and soon, my organ was ready again. Nina turned her back to me, leaned her elbows on the wall, and said, "Now fuck me hard! I want my cunt to be filled like yesterday. If you wonder how powerful you are allowed to be, the answer is simple - The sky is the limit!"

My member invaded her tight pussy, and a short time later, I was drilling her pussy savagely. Her wild screams were deafening, but I couldn't care less. I continued pounding her naked body for ten minutes. My climax kept building, and eventually, I ejaculated inside her vagina. My organ deflated soon after. I saw my spunk trickling down on her thigh.

Nina's lifeless body rested against the wall for another moment or so. I stood behind her, massaged her back lightly, and kissed her neck. She quivered. I placed my palms on her tits and gently tweaked them. I barely heard her whisper, "Ryan, you were an animal. It was awesome, but if you do not stop arousing me right this minute, you'll have to fuck me again..."

I laughed and soaped her body. Then we showered again, and I rinsed the soap from her body. We dried ourselves and opened the door naked, assuming Grace went back to the garden. However, she sat on the couch in the living room and watched TV. As we came out, she saw our naked bodies and gasped. She mumbled, "Children, both of you look very good naked, but I still think wearing clothes is a good idea..."

Nina and I ran to her room, embarrassed. Nina yelled through the door, "Sorry, Mom, we thought you were outside."

I heard Grace say, "Obviously...".

We dressed and exited to the living room. Grace gave us an inquiring look, "Next time you plan to do it in the shower, let me know in advance. I need to prepare myself mentally for the... live show."

Nina hugged her mother, "I am really sorry, Mom, it was my fault."

Grace smiled and returned the hug, "No need to apologize. Just think about the effect of exposed young, shapely bodies on my brain. Nina, unlike you, MY body hasn't felt a man's touch in ages!"

I felt terrible for Grace, and said, "Girls, would you like to go to dinner and a movie tonight?"

...

Grace's choice for dinner was Italian food. Nina and I agreed wholeheartedly. I was lucky to find an empty table at a good restaurant downtown. I guess people preferred to watch the football game, or somebody canceled at the last minute.

Nina's figure was a classic model type, and whatever she wore looked good. I was surprised to see how terrific Grace looked. Her short, tight black dress complimented her curvaceous body. My eyes struggled to move from her generous cleavage... With the 3" high heels, her walk was more of a sashay than a stroll. She looked incredible!

Our table was ready when we arrived. As we were led to our table, I noticed many eyes focused on the two pretty ladies who accompanied me. It was too apparent - Male guests were jealous of me, and female guests (at least the ones who were not attracted to other women) hated my women. I giggled.

Grace and Nina sat on both my sides. Nina noticed my smile and inquired, "What was so funny?"

"I watched several men ogling you two and thought they envied me for dating two gorgeous beauties."

Nina chuckled, "Are you hinting they assumed we participated in a threesome?"

"Dear girl, man's imagination can go wild easily, especially when in the right mood."

"Well, honey, when I am horny, I'll accept almost anything to satisfy my hunger, but Mom will go into shock before taking a similar suggestion seriously..."

I watched Grace's face. She blushed but stayed quiet.

Nina and Grace took salads and different pasta dishes. I ordered Minestrone and Osso Buco. Everything tasted 'magnifico.' A bottle of Brunello di Montalcino helped digest the food and lighten the atmosphere.

With our tummies full, we drove to the movie theater. The movie Love At First Sight was expected to be a silly romance, but it was the girls' choice. I bought a large popcorn bucket and soda for everybody. I sat between my ladies and rested the bucket on my lap. Grace leaned slightly forward, and the top of her round breasts was on full display. Despite my efforts to look elsewhere, my eyes continued ogling her creamy tits, and my dick created a bulge in my pants.

Five minutes later, the theater darkened, but the film was supposed to start 20 minutes later. The girls were in a good mood and told funny anecdotes from years earlier. Each one grabbed popcorn while glancing at the screen. Initially, it worked well, but then Nina mentioned a very funny joke, and we all burst into laughter. The bucket, which was tilted by my hard cock, slipped to the floor. I waited to finish the popcorn in my palm before picking up the bucket. Next, I felt Grace's hand fumbling the front of my pants. It took her a few seconds to realize the bucket was not there, and her hand was playing with my covered prick. Her hand retreated as if bitten by a snake. She stared at my face but said nothing. I whispered in her ear, "I apologize. The bucket fell, and I was too slow to pick it up."

She whispered back, "I believe you, but it doesn't explain the hard thing I found there."

I leaned into her, hoping in the darkness she would not notice my blush, "Don't tell Nina, but I saw your impressive cleavage, and my organ got excited."

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers