The Year My Life Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chortled, "I noticed you and Nina have one thing on your mind - Sex... I knew the movie was a chick flick, but I thought if you didn't like it, you'd snore. It didn't cross my mind that my old body would excite you..."

"As I told you before, you are much more attractive than you give yourself credit for!"

Suddenly, Nina, whose stare was focused on the screen until now, asked me, "What is happening? What are you and Mom talking about?"

"Oh, nothing. The popcorn bucket fell, and I apologized."

I picked the bucket from the floor. Very little was still in it. I handed it to Grace, and she winked at me. For the rest of the movie, I sat obediently and ogled Grace's ample boobs only twice.

When the movie ended, the women discussed it in detail, criticizing the actors but loving the plot. I was much less interested in their opinion about the film. I walked behind them and admired the way their hips swayed. Nina was gliding while Grace was sashaying even more than before. Was it accidental? Was it on purpose, knowing my eyes explore her behind?

We drove to their house, and Nina suggested I'd stay there the night. I didn't have to go to class until 10 am the following morning, so I agreed. We entered the house, and Grace asked to shower first and go to sleep. She was out of the bathroom 40 minutes later, wrapped with a large towel. She smiled, winked, and went to her bedroom.

Nina was next, and I followed last.

When I was in bed, Nina moved in my direction. She was naked, and her body was nice and warm. She began removing my underwear while my hand massaged her tit lovingly. She sighed, "I wish my breasts were bigger. I know you like playing with them, and you'd enjoy them more if they were rounder. Like Mom's..."

"Honey, your tits are perfect the way they are. By the way, since you mentioned your mother, she looks so different than you."

Nina smirked, "If you think I was adopted, you are wrong. I look much more like members of my father's family. The parents come from Finland, and almost everybody is tall and blonde. Anyway, do you wish to talk about ancestry or have sex with me?"

"Nina, you are insatiable! I'd love to ravage your body, but this time, I think we should be quieter..."

"But once I am close to cumming, I cannot control myself."

"I have an idea. It's time for a 69."

She giggled, "Sounds like a perfect idea. But if your oral job is subpar, next time we do 70..." I laughed.

I had to be on top to ensure 'relative' quiet. I barely placed my knees on both sides of her head, and Nina's hungry mouth enveloped the mushroomed head. I continued kneeling, watching her full lips swallowing more of my penis. Her tongue squeezed it against her palate as she proceeded forward. At one point, I felt an obstacle ahead, and at that time, she began bobbing me. I leaned on her abdomen and gently licked my way from her navel down. She spread her legs for me and raised her pelvis. This motion opened her pussy lips, and the wet pink part became exposed. I touched it lightly, causing her to moan. My tongue continued exploring her inner folds. Seconds later, my tongue started assaulting the orifice, penetrating as deep as I could. Nina gasped, and her hands pulled my face into her cunt. I tried to dig deeper, struggling to breathe. Nina's sucking accelerated, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold for long. I inserted two fingers into her snatch, and my tongue tickled her clitty. Her body stopped moving, and all her muscles contracted as she burst into a massive orgasm. Her head tried to move sideways but was locked in place by my knees. Her cry was muffled by my tumescent prick that blocked her lips. My fingers continued rubbing her vagina's anterior wall relentlessly, and I gently inserted a third finger in her ass. Her torso jerked, and she alternated blowing me harder with futile tries to scream.

With seconds to spare, I growled, "Bitch, I am about to cum now. Swallow it slut!"

A short time later, my cock ejected jet after jet of slimy spunk down her throat. Despite being in the throes of a powerful climax, she managed to swallow it all. I was impressed...

I rolled to my side, trying to catch my breath. Nina's eyes were shut, and her mouth was open, gasping for air. Her slim, sweaty body rested for a while. Minutes later, she glanced at me with a huge grin, "Honey, your oral skills are enviable. I am impressed! The amount of juice you poured into my mouth was more than I expected, but the taste was delicious. I thought it would be yucky, but it was mild and even slightly sweet. Knowing sperm fluid has healthy ingredients, we'll have to use this position more often..."

I kissed her nose, "Nina, I loved how you gave me head. You're a real pro. I also liked that, unlike before, we didn't make too much noise."

She giggled, "At a certain moment, I wasn't sure if you were fucking my mouth or trying to choke me. I tried to warn you, but no words came of my mouth."

...

Two weeks later, Nina suggested I move in with her. There was logic to it; Her home was much closer to my school, and I didn't have to drive back and forth so often. I talked to my parents about it, and they agreed. Of note, I didn't mention my parents before because, at 22, they treated me like an adult, and I was free to do whatever I wanted as long as I didn't flunk my studies.

The following day, I told Nina that my move was approved by my folks, but I needed to ensure Grace did not object. Nina tried to convince me I didn't have to do it, but I insisted. It's not just having a third person in her home. It was a MAN, so she had to pay attention to what she wore, and, of course, all the noise we made during our sexual activities would likely become more frequent.

The next day, I brought Grace a large box of Belgian chocolates. She chuckled, "Is it my birthday and I forgot about it, or you need something?..."

"Ma'am, Nina invited me to join her in her room. I didn't think I could do it without asking you first."

Grace grinned, "I feel you have been part of our family for some time now. You are welcome to be in her room as long as she tolerates you. Knowing you two, I expect a lot of noise, but I got used to it by now, so it's OK."

I kissed her cheek, "Grace, I am sorry we are not as quiet as I want us to be, but it's not easy to silence Nina at certain times, if you know what I mean..."

She gave me a strange look, "Sometimes I am jealous of her. Life with a loving partner is much better than being alone."

"Grace, you have everything a man can ever want in his mate. You are smart, funny, pretty, and have a fantastic body. Why don't you introduce yourself online? I bet you 1000 men would answer in the first 24 hours."

"Ryan, I appreciate your advice. It's not for me. A year after my husband died, I dated guys my friends suggested. In short, one lasted a month, and the other three months. I am not religious, but I believe in fate. If somebody worthy is destined to meet me, it will happen, and if not, well, that's life!"

Whenever Grace was home, Nina and I tried to lower the noise level during our sexual fun. However, each time she was away, we became wild animals. In a short time, we experimented with multiple positions and talked about our fantasies. Nina had multiple dreams about doing it in public places. My fantasies revolved around a threesome with another man or woman. Nina was not ready for a three-way, "How would you feel when I suck his cock? And what would you say when he fucks me? I think I'll feel safer with another woman, but doing it with somebody I do not know would feel weird... I'll tell you a secret I never told Mom: When I was 18, my best girlfriend and I got drunk one evening. She came on to me and kissed me. It felt like a nice game, and I reciprocated. Next, she removed my top and kissed my nipples. It felt good, and I played with hers. We undressed, caressed each other, and slept together naked. We woke up early and dressed up before Mom entered my room. But again, I was drunk at the time..."

"Girl, let's have a week to think about it, and then we'll discuss our fantasies again and decide which ones are worth a try."

...

Four days later, I was at school to study late for an important exam. At 7:00 pm, I got a phone call. It was the crying voice of Grace, "Ryan, Sorry to bother you. Can you come to the hospital?"

"What happened?"

"Nina and I went to the bar. It was too crowded, so we left after one drink. When we drove back, I was talking about a financial issue. She got distracted, and we got into a major accident. The other car crashed into her side. Nina is now in the operating room with a broken pelvis and who knows what else. I know you have an important exam soon, but I need you..."

"I'll be there in 10."

Eight minutes later, I met her. Grace's hair was disheveled, her clothes partly torn and covered with blood stains on her left side. I hugged her and led her to the nearest chair, "Grace, sit down, please. Do you want something to drink?"

"I can't sit still. I am too nervous. What if she dies during the surgery or becomes disabled? I'll never forgive myself!..."

"Grace, sit down, and I'll find somebody to tell me how she is doing." I left her on the chair, fumbling nervously with her fingers. I asked the first three hospital employees about Nina's condition. However, until the surgery was finished, no information was available.

I went back to Grace. She looked at me, begging to hear good news, so I lied, "I talked to somebody in the operating room. The surgery takes a long time because they explore everything to ensure no lesion is missed. He said she was doing much better. You don't need too much caffeine now, so I'll bring you hot tea with lemon. Do you also want something to eat?"

"I am not hungry."

"Be back in a jiffy with your tea."

An hour later, the surgeon came out of the operating room smiling, "It was a major surgery. She had a broken pelvis and left hip. Several pins keep the fractures in place. The good news is that I stopped the bleeding, and it seems major nerves were not damaged. She will need, I'd say, about 3 months in the orthopedic department and then a long time of rehabilitation, including physical therapy. Again, I am happy to announce that she'll live and likely won't suffer permanent damage, but recovery will take time and a lot of patience. She is sedated and asleep. I suggest you two go home and return in the morning."

I led shaky Grace to my car. She was silent, likely still shocked by the terrible event. Her trembling didn't stop at home.

I hugged her, "Grace, your dress is ripped and has blood stains. Blood drops are on your hand and leg, too. You need to shower. Can you do it by yourself?"

Her voice was shaky, "Ryan, I doon't thiink I caan do it. It's beetter if I goo to sleeep now."

"Grace, it's not a good idea. I'll help you."

As if hypnotized, she let me guide her to the bathroom. I slowly undressed her, checking she didn't have wounds. Except for minor bruises on her left shoulder and arm, she seemed OK. I made sure the water temperature was not too hot and helped her in. She appeared dazed and oblivious to anything I did. I held her with my left hand and soaped her with my right. It wasn't easy because she didn't help, but eventually, I finished and rinsed her off. As I was drying her, I ogled her body. Even though she had no lipstick or other 'enhancing cosmetics,' she looked fantastic. Her voluptuous body had a guitar shape that reminded me of Salma Hayek. Her breasts sagged only a little, which surprised me. I thought women in their 40s with large boobs must use significant support to prevent them from sagging too much. Her soft tummy ended in triangularly trimmed brown hair. I carried her to her bedroom, covered her with the blanket, kissed her forehead, and whispered, "Good night. I'll see you in the morning."

I threw her dirty clothes in the basket, showered, and fell asleep soon after.

...

I woke up at 6 am, hearing steps by my door. I wore pants and opened the door. Grace was dressed and drank coffee.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I cannot stay in bed. I want to see how Nina does."

"Grace, most patients are still asleep, and in an hour, nurses will give them the morning medications. Visitation hours usually start at 11 am, so physicians can make their rounds before we arrive. If you wish, I can call the nurse and ask how Nina did during the night."

"Please do it."

It took me half an hour to get any information about Nina. The nurses were busy washing the patients, dressing them, distributing the drugs, and preparing for the doctor's rounds. The only sentence I got was, 'She is recovering. She needed pain medication at 4. Now she sleeps again.'

I hugged Grace, "Gracie, she is doing better. Let her sleep; it's good for her recovery.

Is there anything I can do for you now?"

I noticed her body shivered again. She mumbled, "No. I cannot sleep, and I am not hungry. Until I see my baby, I'll feel terrible."

We sat on the sofa. I hugged her shoulder and waited for her shiver to abate. Once it stopped, I operated the TV, "What would you want to watch?"

"I don't care. You decide."

I scrolled through the channels. The movie Casablanca just started. I began watching the old film. Initially, Grace had a blank stare, but after 15 minutes, her eyes were focused on the screen. She whispered, "I always wanted to watch Casablanca..."

After several minutes, I left her and went to freshen up. Next, I prepared sandwiches for both of us and coffee for me. The movie with the commercials lasted 2.5 hours.

It was 8:30 am. We had two hours before driving to the hospital. Grace elected to rest in her bedroom. At 10:30, her door was still closed. I opened it quietly. Grace had her eyes shut. I closed the door, returned to the living room, and waited for her to wake up.

I called my friend to update me on my missed studies and continued watching sports on TV.

Her door opened at 11:15. She smiled, "Sorry, I could not sleep last night, and I fell asleep until now."

"Grace, no apology needed. If you are ready, we can go."

...

Nina was hanging in a large bed. Her left arm and leg were up, tied by bandages to special devices that looked like small cranes. Her pelvis was supported by large pillows, and her body was covered with dressings. Much of her body reminded me of a mummy, except for the neck and the head, which were fully exposed.

She was awake and smiled when she saw Grace and me. Grace rushed to her, kissed her cheek, and hugged her. Nina grimaced, "Mom, please. It hurts. We can talk, but every movement is killing me."

"Sorry, honey. I won't touch you. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Like being run over by a steam roller. Everything hurts. I get a morphine shot every couple of hours. But I talked to Dr. Jenkins, and he said the surgery went well. Since I am young and without complicating factors, full recovery is expected, but returning to normal may take months."

"Nina, I am so sorry I distracted you when you were driving. I should have shut up."

"Mom, we drank alcohol before the accident, and I was not careful. I'd love to blame the accident on others, but the fact is, it was all my fault." She smirked and winked at me, "But if you still feel guilty, bring me Leonidas chocolate, and we'll be even..."

Grace's teary face lit up, "Tomorrow, I'll bring you chocolate. You are my hero!"

Nina turned to me, "Ryan, now that I am stuck here, I hope you stay with Mom. She will be too lonely without me constantly annoying her."

"Nina, I'll be happy to do it, but your mother may not want me around if you do not keep an eye on me..."

Grace grinned, "Honey, don't listen to his excuses. He'd rather leave the old grumpy broad and find a younger, more cheerful company."

Nina stared at me, "Ryan, what will it be? And if you choose to move back home, I still expect you to visit Mom at least twice a week until I am healthy!"

I laughed, "The truth is, I'd like to stay with your mother. She doesn't nag me about my hairstyle, where I put my clothes, and who my friends at school are. Did I mention she is a better cook, too?"

Grace blushed, "I don't believe you. You are just trying to be a gentleman."

I raised my hand, "Cross my heart and hope to die."

Nina grinned, "Thank you. You made my day. Unfortunately, Mom is too shy and stubborn to socialize with other people. Ryan, you have a mission. Once you finish your exams, try to take her out. Seeing the sun and being in the fresh air will keep her healthier. Otherwise, once I am done here, I'll have to care for her instead of enjoying my life with a healthy, happy mother."

We left Nina an hour later. It was time for her lunch and afternoon nap.

We drove home, and Grace looked pensive.

"Grace, is there anything on your mind?"

"I was thinking about the months Nina will be stuck in this position. It will be a torture for sure."

"I don't think she'll be in this position all the time. It's probably temporary until the bone fractures start healing."

"I also appreciated you calmed her, saying you wished to stay with me. Look, we do not have to tell her the truth. You can go back home and do whatever you want. I'll say you still reside in her room."

I lifted my fists, "Lady, are you trying to get rid of me?"

Grace chortled, "You are so cute when you pretend to be mean... Do you really want my company?"

"Didn't I tell you before the accident you are beautiful?"

"Yes, you did, but it was a meaningless compliment to your girlfriend's mother."

I sighed, "Lady, I agree with Nina. You are very stubborn and distrustful. As a punishment, I plan to take you out at least one evening a week, perhaps two!"

"Ryan, is your plan to spoil me?"

"Yes!"

...

In the following days, I concentrated on my upcoming exam. By Friday, I was done and had a good feeling about it. I returned home and saw Grace in the kitchen making dinner.

I came behind her, hugged her waist, and whispered, "Pretty lady, after dinner, we go out. Where would you like to go?"

"Ryan, you sat two full hours to complete the exam. Aren't you tired? You can rest, and we'll talk about going out some other time."

"Grace, I am the man of the house now, and you do what I say!"

"Young man, you are funny..."

"Listen, a friend of mine told me about a less-known club with a small band playing music every Friday night. Let's see what this is about. If you don't like it, we'll leave."

"Ryan, everybody will mock you for taking your mother to a place like that."

"Grace, how many times do I need to remind you I find you extremely attractive? And guys my age find cougars to be hot!"

She mumbled, "I remember waking up after you showered me. I was too embarrassed to talk about it."

I grinned, "So now you cannot tell me I do not know what you are hiding."

She smiled, "Shut up... I still blush when I think about it."

"I Won't mention it again if you come with me to this club. We have half an hour to prepare."

She went to the bathroom, and I changed my jeans and a tee shirt into clean blue pants and a white, ironed shirt. I watched the news and read e-mails on my computer.

Grace exited her bedroom, and again, like the last time we went out with Nina, I was mesmerized. Her short, tight red dress clung to her curves as if sewn on her body... Her well-endowed cleavage would undoubtedly attract a lot of attention! My eyes were glued to her magnificent chest.

She noticed my eyes and grinned, "The last time I wore this dress was 10 years ago. I wasn't sure I could fit in it..."

I blurted, "You fit in it all right! And I think every man in the place will stare at your tits. I wonder how many of them will end up with a heart attack. Do you know how to do CPR?"