The Year My Life Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace glanced at me, "Do you want me to change it to a more conservative attire?"

"Of course not! I want everybody to be jealous of me, thinking I have you. Once we are back home, I'll cry into my pillow, hating for NOT having you..."

She caressed my arm, "Ryan, you are too nice. What will I do once you leave me for a spring chicken inside the club?"

"If you promise to dance with me, you'll be my date for the evening. Deal?"

"Honey, you are so persistent. The last time I danced was many years ago. With my high heels, I'll step on your toes all the time, and you'll hate me for it. Please, reconsider."

I pretended to think it over and said, "Grace, I thought about it. If you do not dance with me, I'll complain to Nina that you jerk me around."

She laughed in my face.

...

The club was a small establishment. The band had three instrument players who played slow-dancing music. There were about 30 people in the room, with five couples dancing. I asked Grace what she wanted to drink, and she asked for a Mojito or another sweet cocktail if it wasn't available. I went to the bar and saw several guys staring at Grace with hungry eyes. One of the guys moved toward her and tried to talk to her. She smiled, pointed in my direction, and said something. He apologized and left. I returned with our drinks and said, "I noticed somebody tried to steal my date. Shall I beat him up?"

She sipped her Mojito and caressed my cheek, "As promised, I am yours for the evening."

"Great. Let's finish our cocktails and move to the floor."

Ten minutes passed, and our glasses were empty. I signaled the barman to fill them and pulled Grace to the dance floor. In the first song, I hugged her waist, and she held my shoulders. In the second dance, she smiled at me and whispered, "This is ridiculous." She came closer and leaned her head on my chest. Her chest pushed against my body, waking my pecker. Her perfume and the sight of her fantastic upper tits were a lethal combination. My prick continued hardening between us, and soon, I knew there was no way Grace wouldn't feel it. We continued dancing, and I waited for her reaction to my growing member.

I saw her eyes closed and a little smile. I barely heard her, "Ryan, You really find me sexy. Don't you?"

I whispered, "Grace, you have no idea how sexy you are. But now you know it's not just a compliment..."

She giggled. She kept her body leaning on mine as my pole reached maximal length.

Grace gazed at me, "It extended already all the way to my chin..."

I lifted her chin gently and kissed her lips softly.

She kept staring at my eyes. I kissed her again. She didn't respond, and seconds later, she lowered her eyes. She said, "Ryan, let's go back and finish our drinks."

We sat on both sides of our table and didn't talk. Now and then, we peeked at each other.

When we finished, Grace said she was tired and suggested to return home. On the way to the car, she held my hand. I opened her door, and she glided in, showing her shapely thighs as well as her tits almost to her nipples.

We kept silent during the drive, occasionally meeting each other's eyes and smiling.