The Year My Life Changed Ch. 03

Story Info
will my plan work?
8.4k words
4.76
4.9k
8
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

I finished and looked at Grace. Her eyes inspected the floor, and the strange smile was still there. For several minutes, she was silent and then gazed at me, "Ryan, you are young, full of sex hormones, and feel the need to move forward, breaking every possible barrier on the way. I absolutely love everything we've done so far together. I knew if we continued, one day, you'd want more. I was ready for public exposure and even adding another partner. But my daughter?... I am scared to think, 'what if...' I recall you mentioned a three-way before as a joke. I even had a brief dream about us together, but I woke up with cold sweat when Nina's face came close to my cunt. I am sorry, but I do not have another answer to your wish..."

I caressed her hair, "Grace, I know it's an unusual idea and a real shock to a good conventional mother like you."

Grace smirked, "Dear boy, I stopped being a 'good conventional mother' the day I succumbed to your advances. I may go to hell after I die, but having sex with my own daughter? Even if I am able to play with her body, how can I expect her to lick the orifice she came from?"

I hugged Grace, "Honey, you overthinking it. In a threesome, nobody is forced to do anything they don't feel like doing. The way I envision it, two of us will have sex with the third person watching. The third person won't have to join unless she wants to do it. Anyway, how would YOU like us to behave when Nina comes home? There are several options, but neither one is optimal. I can move back to my old house. Another option is to continue with one of you. I hate this one because I am fond of both of you. A third option is to alternate days between you. I think it's unrealistic and will cause emotional difficulties and hard feelings like jealousy and bitterness. The threesome has a major advantage - It lets each one feel involved and participate when they feel like it. If you are not in the mood, I may play with Nina. If Nina has her period or is away for some reason, you and I can enjoy together. By the way, if I am very busy, Nina and you can hug and feel closer than ever."

I glanced at Grace. She listened to me intently, but I didn't see any reaction.

"Dear, I am not trying to be pushy; nothing is urgent. We have one month to ourselves, and I'd like us to have fun. You should have time to think it over. In the meantime, if you wish to stay in your bedroom and reflect on what I said, that's OK."

"Ryan, I can't think now. My head is spinning after incredible sex and the shocking new idea. After sexual bliss, I can sleep like a baby. However, I am not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. My brain is too stressed."

"Grace darling, take your time. I promise to accept whatever YOU choose, even if I think it's wrong."

She kissed my lips, "Thank you, lover," and went to her bedroom.

...

The next morning, I needed to be early in class. I left at 7 am. Grace was not around, and her door was closed. I grabbed a sandwich and drove to school.

I returned at 4 pm and saw Grace sitting in front of the TV with her eyes shut.

As I approached her, she opened them and smiled, "Sorry, Ryan, I was daydreaming. If you give me half an hour, I'll make dinner."

"Grace, I do not want you to start preparing now. Let's go to the new Thai restaurant. This time it's on me."

She smirked, "Are you trying to seduce me with fancy food?"

I grinned, "I'll try my luck in every way possible..."

Her hand caressed mine gently as she mumbled, "Sorry, buddy. I have a boyfriend."

Grace selected Pud Thai, and I took Cashew Chicken Stir Fry. Before the meal arrived, I observed the other guests and immersed myself in the quiet atmosphere. There were two more couples. The Thai music was heard over the low voice of the people chatting.

Grace was very quiet. I told her, "Penny for your thoughts."

She laughed, "I was thinking that you changed my life. When you and Nina stayed together in the house, it was noisy at times, yet a happy atmosphere. But since the accident, I have become emotionally attached to or even dependent on you. When you are elsewhere, you are still in my thoughts almost constantly. The sex has a significant part in it, but your silly, funny jokes are always a treat. I understand why Nina's heart is set on you. Nina and I are enamored in you, which may devastate one or both of us in one month. I slept only two hours last night and weighed our options. If I knew Nina wouldn't agree to a three-way, I would give up on you in a heartbeat, even though it would break my heart. Alternating our days is a theoretical option only. I begin to understand the dilemma we'll face in a month. I love to hug and kiss my daughter, but the mere thought of turning it into a sexual thing is too dizzying."

"Honey, don't torture yourself; we have time. Let's enjoy ourselves with activities we like until the right moment."

"Ryan, you are practical and very smart. My question - Does it come at the expense of feelings?"

"I don't think so. We, men, are built differently. We have feelings and can be very emotional, but we are taught to keep everything to ourselves because showing emotions is a feminine trait; thus, we'll be seen as lesser men."

She whispered, "Ryan, I am so scared. Not so much about the threesome, but I fell for you and have no idea what to do with myself if you decide to leave..."

I faked anger, "Lady, are you nuts?! Why would I leave a woman who serve me dinner every night? Where would I find another cook who'll do it for free?"

She ogled me with teary eyes, "Can't you be serious for a change?"

"Not in a Thai restaurant. Let's go home, and I'll spoon with you until you fall asleep."

She smirked, her tears still pouring, "Can I trust you with my back to you?"

"Touché! I wouldn't trust a certain unruly organ either, but I don't know what else to offer."

...

We arrived home. I opened the front door and let her through. Grace looked like her usual self again (Before leaving the restaurant, she went to the bathroom and redid her face). I couldn't resist, "Honey, I see you look and feel better. Is it OK to stop being a cavalier and be myself again?"

"You mean a pervert whose favorite sport is trying to get in my pants?"

"Geez, I thought you liked me... I go straight to bed and cry myself to sleep."

She laughed! It was the first sign she was (almost?) back to normal. It was time to make her even jollier. I undressed in the living room, directly in front of her stunned eyes, kissed her good night, and went to my bedroom. I 'neglected' to lock the door, turned off the lights, and rested on my back.

As expected, the lady knocked softly on the door, "Ryan, can we talk, please?"

"Only if I am allowed to be a pervert and get in your pants!"

I could hear her giggle through the door. She entered and said, "For a moment, I was worried you got offended for real..."

"Girl, when are you going to get into your head that I am crazy about you? I hate to see you upset, sad, or cry. So whenever I notice you suffer from one of these feelings, I try to make you laugh. However, it takes too much of my strength, and I need to recharge my body. You are very smart. Any idea?"

Her broad smile lit the room, "You are a total jerk. Frightening and then blackmailing me!"

"Grace, who is talking too much NOW?!..."

She was naked in my arms at a speed that wouldn't shame a cheetah. She kissed my lips, "You are a bully, and I have no clue what I am doing here with you."

"I know. You take advantage of my body until you get tired of me and then dump me as a used rag."

Grace whispered, "I wish I could do it, but I feel addicted to your jokes, silliness, and body..."

I massaged her firm tit, pinching lightly the hard nipple. She moaned, and her eyes closed. I kissed her neck and sucked on it, causing her to shiver, "Ryan, you hardly touch me, and my pussy starts begging to be filled. Would you?"

"NO! I was told that after you eat Thai food, the smell and taste of your secretions change for the better. I don't know if this theory was ever tested, but I want to lick your nectar and find out for myself."

"But darling, I didn't shower after dinner. Let me go to the bathroom first."

"Absolutely no. I'd rather taste YOU than a soap."

She whispered, "But I am not clean..." to no avail. I crawled between her legs and ogled her exposed cunt. The beautiful labia were moist and looked like a pink orchid. I licked the droplets. The taste was milder than I thought. It was slightly tangy and sweet, like a diluted pineapple juice. I savored it.

Grace tried to calm down, but her shallow breathing and rapid pulse revealed her growing arousal. I sucked on her clitoris, and her torso shuddered. My mouth began moving up her body until it reached her lips. I French kissed her and positioned my pole at her opening. She squirmed to pull it in. I helped her by continuing up and kissing her forehead. By now, my prick did not need my help - It invaded her cunt in cruise control mode, stopping only when it reached its deep target. I kissed Grace's lips again as my lower body thrust powerfully into hers. Shortly after, her body began trembling, and the familiar manifestations of her climax appeared. Her heart rate increased further, her mouth opened, gasping for air, and she whimpered. I sat up and continued pounding her restless body with a vengeance, continuously tweaking her massive breasts. The whimpers changed to screams, and I was happy the house was far from nosy neighbors...

I left her struggling to regain her conscience and went to the bathroom. I returned 20 minutes later. Her eyes were still closed, but her respiration was normal. Her face looked happy. I kissed her lips softly and asked, "Honey, are you OK?"

Her hands pulled me to her, "Much better than OK! I feel like the whole world is at my feet. It sounds ridiculous, but I feel like a queen."

...

For three weeks, we spent every free moment together. I'd say most of the time, we slept together or had sex. The rest of the time, we hugged while watching TV or went to a restaurant.

Each one of us visited Nina at least three times a week, not necessarily always together.

A week before Nina's discharge from the hospital, I told Grace it was time to tell Nina we had sex. It would be better to prepare her before her arrival home. I planned to visit Nina by myself and, with a winning smile, claim I successfully seduced her Mom. Nina would be surprised and ask for details. Later, when I returned home, I'd update Grace on my story about the seduction.

Grace became anxious, "I knew the day would come when we'd have to face reality, but I am so nervous and scared of what Nina will say about us. Actually, about me..."

I caressed her cheek, "Dear, Nina is stronger than you think. She'll be surprised, but my hunch is she'll accept it."

She mumbled, "I wish. I shake just thinking how I would face her tomorrow..."

I kissed her and drove to the hospital.

...

Nina smiled when she saw me coming, "One week to leave this dump!"

"Nina, we missed you. Grace had an urgent errand, but she'll be here tomorrow."

She smirked, "You haven't killed each other yet? It's good to know you still get along."

"Nina dear, I am sorry to tell you I succeeded in my challenge..."

She stared at me astonishingly, "Are you talking about seducing Mom?!"

"Exactly."

"I don't believe you."

"A month ago, I thought my chances were slim, but I did. She'll be here tomorrow and tell you, but she feels very guilty about it, so take it easy on her."

"Ryan, I love my mother, and nothing will change it, but I would have never guessed she'd fall for you. Liking you - Yes. Finding your body attractive - Of course. But taking it to the ultimate level is beyond me! How did you do it?"

"I saw her in her underwear a couple of times walking by, and once when she took a shower, the door was ajar. I saw her naked, soaping her body. I got an erection and couldn't move away. She caught me peeking, and instead of getting angry at me, she smiled and told me that since I was there, I could do her back. As I soaped her, my stiff prick touched her crack. She was surprised that at her age, I'd find her body sexy. I whispered that although I was your boyfriend, I found her body very attractive from day one. She laughed and admitted she noticed me peeking at her when she wore skimpy clothes. It made her feel good about herself, but after years of sexual draught, my ogling eyes made her horny. I caressed her shoulders and gradually moved to cup her breasts. She asked me what I was doing, and I answered that watching her fantastic body after a long time without you made me lose my manners, and I wanted her, all of her. She started giving me all the right reasons why we shouldn't do it, from her age to me being her daughter's guy. I was too aroused to listen to logic. Then, I remembered the challenge and became more determined to have her. It took us two days to talk about it, but she eventually gave in. For weeks now, we have slept in the same bed and enjoyed our time together. We didn't tell you before because we didn't know how the news would affect your recovery. Today, I heard from Dr. Jenkins that your physical therapy is progressing well, and he plans to discharge you in six days."

I stopped talking and glanced at Nina.

She was speechless for a couple of minutes and then said, "Your relationship with Mom will change everything at home: how we talk to each other, how we sleep, and... sex! In my wildest dreams, I never thought it would be possible, so emotionally, I am not ready yet. It's good you told me now. I have several days to get used to this. You guys hid it well. I am surprised Mom didn't show any signs when she visited me. Ryan, I agreed to the challenge, so it's not entirely your fault, but I am curious. Since you have known about it for quite some time, do you have any plans for when I arrive home?"

I kissed her and said, "I think it's early to discuss details. You need to digest the news for a day or two, and then we'll talk." I kissed her again and massaged her perky breast lightly.

She half cried, "Ryan, what are you doing to me? You want me to get over the idea you fuck Mom, and you excite me. After months of sexless living, a gentle touch can make me cum! Instead of arousing me, tell me how you want us to behave at home."

I sighed, "Nina, one thing for sure: I am very fond of you and Grace. I do NOT want to terminate the intimate relationships I have with any of you. You can tell me to leave your house, and I'll do it, but it won't solve the main issue - I am interested in both of you. Either you or your Mom can dump me, and I'll end up with the other. Is this what you want?"

"The short answer is NO. If I found out you cheated on me with another girl, it would have been another story. However, agreeing to your challenge made me complicit. But lately, I am so horny all the time that I might have forgiven you anyway... Where else would I find a sex god like you? Thinking about it, I understand it was hard to stop once Mom gave in to your prowess. So what are the options if we do not want you out of our lives?"

"I see two alternatives. The first is time-share, which is my least favorite. The other one is what I call 'free-for-all'. The three of us are free to do whatever we like with anybody in the group. We can have a threesome when we are available and in the mood, or any two people get busy without a third one. Nina, neither of us detests one of the others, and there is no reason for jealousy if we look at it as our newly bonded family."

"Ryan, you mentioned this concept before, and I thought about it briefly. I didn't spend much time on it because, at the time, the likelihood seemed very slim. When I am extremely aroused, everything goes. But what about Mom? I mean, you seduced her, but will she be able to look at her daughter as a sex partner? Do you think she'll let me come close to her cunt? I still don't get how you plan to accomplish it..."

"Nina, I need you and Grace to trust me. Only the first time is a big hurdle. Everything will be much easier once the initial shyness and embarrassment are over. In a way, it's like the first time to have sex. You don't know, you are not sure, you are concerned about how your partner judges your body or performance... Please, let me worry about the details. Grace will visit you tomorrow. Don't forget you love her, so be gracious about what she did with me. More importantly, compliments about her appearance will be helpful."

She giggled, "That's easy. Mom's body is terrific. I recall we went underwear shopping one day. Mom ogled my tits and said she wished hers were as perky. I gave one look at hers and told her I'd exchange with her any day. Hers are fuller, sagging very little, and... tempting."

I smiled, and automatically, my hand cupped her mammary, squeezing it gently.

Nina placed her hand on my growing tent, "Honey, if I was allowed to do it right now, I'd happily fuck you, Mom, and Alibaba with the 40 thieves..."

"Good girl. Now you are getting what I want to do. If I succeed in arousing you two, a three-some may work. Nina, I have to leave. I need to install several new apps for class. I'll be here tomorrow with Mom." I kissed her forehead and drove away.

...

Grace waited for me nervously, anxious to hear Nina's reaction to our escapades. I hugged her and assured her everything went smoothly. I told her in detail about our discussion and Nina's reaction. I emphasized the fact that Nina was not upset with her. I also mentioned Nina found her sexy. Knowing Nina's delicate emotional status and hunger for sex, she'd be receptive to a lot.

Grace listened carefully and said, "It's good to hear she knows now and doesn't hate you or me. It will still be difficult to face her tomorrow, but I'll try. I'll drink a cocktail containing rum. It should help relax me."

While I tried to relieve Grace's stress before meeting her daughter, I was concerned too. The day before, Nina seemed to accept the fact without too much fuss, but nobody knew if she'd change her tone after rethinking it...

We entered Nina's room, and she smiled at us, "Here are the two criminals," she winked at Grace, "naughty mother! But seriously, I am proud of you. At last, you came out of your shell! It took my boyfriend to help you, but it was long overdue."

Grace grinned, "Honey, I am so sorry... We were weak. I could have blamed Ryan, but I know I was as guilty as him, maybe more. Boyfriends are not supposed to cheat, but they haven't tied the knot yet. Mothers are supposed to protect their daughters, not betray them. Ever."

"Mom, if there is anything I learned in my short life, it is that, in theory, most unplanned experiences could have been avoided. In real life, there are twists and turns, and on occasions, the results are sometimes unintended. I told Ryan that if his long sexual drought had led him to another girl, I'd be very upset. But you are my loving mother, and I know you gave in to temptation and did not try to hurt me. Seriously, when I come home, I'll happily drink a glass of good wine and be OK with everything."

Grace's face lit up, "I didn't talk to your doctor yet. How is your rehabilitation going?"

"I started walking without help two days ago, but after ten steps, I became dizzy and had to rest. Dr. Jenkins assured me it's normal after a long stay in bed. He promised by tomorrow it would be much better."

"Fantastic, otherwise Ryan will have to carry you in his arms from the car to your bed, and the way I remember, a guy does it on one special occasion..."

I laughed, "In this case, I'd be happy to carry both of you..."

Grace sighed, "Nina, your boyfriend is hopeless. I have no idea how we'll handle him."

Nina smiled, "Mom, I concur with your main point. Ryan's functioning brain is located in the center of his body. The skull contains mainly straw. However, I think you'd better start addressing him as 'our boyfriend...'

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers