The Year My Life Changed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were entangled in an oral three-way. My mind concentrated on rewarding Nina with an orgasm to remember. I was grateful Grace blew me slowly because I wanted to delay MY climax as much as possible. My wish was to have these sexy ladies enjoy the new 'US-3' for as long as possible before ejaculating.

Nina peaked first. Without prior warning, her muscles clenched, and a massive orgasm ripped through her body. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders as her pelvis pushed onto my face, almost choking me. In desperation, I lifted her hips slightly, took a deep breath, and shoved two fingers into her pussy, roughing her G spot. Nina's body jolted, and her mouth dislodged from her mother's tit. She fell sideways and whimpered.

My prick was at full mast as Grace continued blowing me. I removed it gently from her mouth. She gazed at me quizzingly. I turned her on her abdomen, facing Nina, whose eyes were closed, still making an effort to recover her respiration. I knelt between Grace's creamy thighs and penetrated her cunt. She moaned. I began pounding her pussy, slowly pushing her forward and raising her on her knees and elbows. Grace's face was now above Nina's body. My strokes intensified. My right hand gingerly pushed Grace's head down toward Nina's tits. While my left cupped her swaying boob.

Grace bent her face and lightly licked her daughter's sensitive nipple. Nina trembled, and her palm caressed her mother's face. She muttered, "Mom, you are so good to me." Grace started sucking lightly on Nina's tit as my thrusts into her increased further. My wish was to keep it gentler, allowing mother and daughter to enjoy each other's actions, but I was too horny. At one point, I couldn't care less about Nina's tit being sucked and savagely fucked Grace's pussy. She came with a deafening scream.

Nina opened her eyes, raised her upper body, and watched me roughing her mother's vagina mercilessly. Seconds later, Nina's hand gently touched her mother's breast and kneaded it, feeling its weight. After holding my climax for longer than usual, I was about to cum. I groaned, "Grace, it's time. Take it!" with a huge forward shove, I shot my lava down her hot pussy, feeling like half my blood was ejected with my sperm.

When I was done, I lay down by her side.

The three of us rested for several minutes before Grace moved. She winked at me and went to the bathroom. Nina looked at me. I asked how she was doing.

"I feel great. My endorphins have started recharging. The climax was a wonderful appetizer but my cunt feels the need for something quite bigger to reach the heavens."

I smiled, "Honey, I wanted to ensure each one came. Now that our initial experience went well, the rest is easier. Let me relax for 15 minutes, and I'll fuck your brains out."

"Ryan, while you fuck my brain, remember that there is a hole needing your attention too..."

Grace came out of the bathroom wrapped in a large towel and smiled at us, "How are my two pervert children feeling?"

Nina chuckled, "Like being in a restaurant, feeling good after a tasty appetizer. We are about to start the main course."

"Guys, you are insatiable. Don't you want to rest for a couple of hours?"

"Mom, my pussy suffered from the drought for too long. A tongue was nice, but It needs something larger and harder if you get my drift."

Nina ogled my deflated penis and blurted, "Ryan dear, you rested enough. Hop over."

I smiled at Grace and pulled Nina's head to give me her special BJ. She was an expert sucker. My cock was sandwiched between the palate and her jerky tongue. As she worked my pecker, I watched Grace. Her eyes were mesmerized by her daughter's busy mouth. A short time later, my erect pole was ready for the next stage.

I moved toward Nina's cunt and spread her legs wide apart. I aimed the mushroomed head at her snatch and gradually penetrated the familiar tight tunnel. She moaned and closed her eyes.

Grace's eyes continued focusing on her daughter's face. I signaled her to remove her towel and stand by Nina's head. She did it. "Grace, spread your legs slightly, and give me your hands!"

She seemed confused but did what I asked.

Next, I slowly pulled her body down. Halfway through, she realized my intention, and her eyes pleaded for me to stop. My stare was firm, denying her request. I stopped only when her exposed cunt was an inch above Nina's face. Grace faced me with her knees on the mattress, just above her daughter's face. Nina's nose was so close to her Mom's cunt, I was sure she could smell her...

I began pounding into Nina's pussy, and my hands kneaded her tits. At one point, my thrusts became harder, and Nina's face touched the exposed labia above. She sighed and started licking her Mom. When Nina's tongue first touched the wet folds, Grace gasped. She gave me a strange look. I smiled at her and put her palms on Nina's breasts as I began massaging Grace's huge ones. I continued going in and out of Nina, accelerating the pace slowly. Nina reacted by licking her mother faster and then munching on her labia, slowly approaching her love nub.

Grace caressed and lightly pinched her daughter's smaller breasts. She became horny rapidly, and then her body shivered as she collapsed on Nina's face. I pinched her nipples harder, and her shudder intensified. With Grace now in the throes of a powerful orgasm, I switched to the highest gear, hammering Nina's pussy relentlessly. Nina's climax began seconds later. Her familiar screams were muffled by Mom's cunt.

Watching the two sexy women climax simultaneously was the trigger I needed. My volcanic explosion started while the ladies were still under the influence of their orgasm.

Grace, whose climax started first, recovered first, too. She stared at me and whispered, "Oh, fuck!" I looked at her and grinned, "Was this a request for another fuck?"

She mumbled, "God, NO! I was just too amazed at what we did here..."

...

I went to the bathroom to pee and shower, and returned 20 minutes later.

Mother and daughter were naked, spooning, and asleep with smiles on their faces.