The Year My Life Changed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace's face turned dark red. She didn't answer.

Grace and I pulled chairs and sat with Nina for over an hour before the nurse notified us it was time for her afternoon physical therapy. We kissed her and left.

...

After visiting the hospital, the first thing I did at home was wash my hands. I opened the bathroom door, and Grace jumped into my arms, "I cannot describe how nervous I was to meet with Nina today. I worried I lost a daughter for good..."

I smirked, "Dear lady, I worked so hard yesterday to convince her it was my fault and not yours... She was impressed by my efforts and suggested you needed to compensate me with a special reward. I think she was right! The entire drive, I debated what I should ask for and, in the end, concluded that having your body would be the right thing."

Grace's eyes inspected mine, "The whole lecture was intended to tell me you wanted to fuck me?"

"Yes. But I was much more polite than you..."

"Your politeness is meaningless. By now, I can smell when you want to jump my bones! I wish I could say 'no' or at least 'not now,' but my addiction is too strong. In other words, I'd beg for the same thing if you hadn't asked for it when you did,"

I complained, "Where is the prude lady I liked so much before?"

"Big guy, if you feel like talking, that's fine with me. Insert your pole where it's needed, pound my pussy good and hard, and when you have done it, you are free to talk as much as you want. I'll be busy climaxing and having heavenly fun."

Within ten minutes, my cock swam in her wet pussy. My strokes were slow and measured. Grace encouraged me to go faster.

I whispered, "Darling, did you notice Nina's eyes wandered from my groin to your chest and back? I think she was horny... If she only focused on my frontal bulge, I'd say she was into straight sex with me. Ogling your covered breasts reminds me she was envious of your ample, gorgeous tits."

"Ryan, you are not fair. I am too aroused to think now. Fuck me, and we'll discuss threesome later."

"Gracie, the thought of our three-way is an aphrodisiac for me. I'd love to see Nina rub your boobs and then suck on them. She did it as a baby and will be happy to do it again. Will you let her?"

Her voice choked, "I love my daughter. Of course, I'll let her do it, If she wishes to play with my tits. I'll feel better if, simultaneously, your magnificent member will do its thing in my pussy. Now stop blubbering and fill my needy hole."

Forty minutes later, sweaty and satisfied, we rested on the mattress. My brain (The real one) was already thinking about ways to improve our chances of success.

The following day, I went to Kohl's and bought two sheer lace robes called Oh La La Cherri: One white and the other black. Next, I found nearby a specialty store that sold kimono-type robes for men. I chose a colorful, knee-length one. Later, I looked for cocktails containing rum and tequila. Grace mentioned before that rum affected her more than other drinks. From prior experience, I knew tequila was working better on Nina.

...

The following afternoon, I visited Nina, and together, we strolled a couple of times in the hall. She was also allowed to do stretches and even simple yoga poses.

I smiled at her, "Nina dear, if you continue progressing too fast, I'll try my luck with you sooner. Better take it easy..."

She grabbed my hand, "I asked Dr. Jenkins about sex. He said I could do it even now, as long as I would not try poses that give me points in Olympic gymnastics..."

"Perfect. Did you check if your tunnel did not close due to what they call in medicine disuse atrophy?"

Nina's laughed, "Three days after our last escapade, my cunt began itching every few hours, reminding me it needed expanding. I didn't have my vibrator, so I borrowed from the kitchen two replacements of similar sizes - A cucumber and a carrot. I replaced them every several weeks... So, to answer your question - Yesterday, the place was still open for business."

"Good, I was worried."

"You shouldn't. In the worst-case scenario, I have two holes... And Mom is also available."

We both chuckled. Nina because of her smart-ass comment, and I because it proved to me Nina confronted her Mom's intimate relationship with me better than my initial, more pessimistic, prediction.

The following day, I had to complete an important assignment, and Grace visited Nina without me. She returned after 10 pm and was cheerful. I inquired about the reason.

With a grin, she blurted, "Nina was happy to see me. We hugged, and she asked me for details about our intimacy. I thought she was curious if we slept in the same bed at night or what kind of kisses we shared. Not at all! She wanted to know how often we had sex, what positions we used, did you lick me... I mean, I blushed when I remembered she was my daughter! And that's not all; She wanted to know if I liked sucking you, did I swallow, and even if we had anal sex. It was crazy... It took me almost half an hour to realize we were no longer mother and daughter. We were in the same boat - Sharing intimate details about sex with you. When I was about to leave, she said, 'Mom, I love you more than ever.' And then she kissed me on my lips. I was shocked and left without saying anything. But now I understand her better. We shared secrets about our sex life, something we'd never done before. We were intimate emotionally, which translated into a soft physical connection."

She watched my face for a reaction.

I took her in my arms, "Lady, I love you and Nina. You two look so different, yet both are beautiful inside and out. It never occurred to me before, but now my heart is full of two ladies. Your discussion with Nina tells me the likelihood of forming an intimate family of three looks more realistic. If there are no negative emotions now, the future seems bright."

"Ryan, I like the way you put everything into words. I love your optimism. And just having you here, with me, now, makes me horny again... Will you, please!"

I smiled, "I thought you'd never ask."

This time I didn't fuck Grace. I made love to her. When she was close to orgasm, she begged me to ravage her body, but I was determined to be gentler. Rather than pounding her body senseless, I used all the tools in my arsenal to make her cum - We faced each other side by side. I French kissed her with my tongue dancing with hers, my left palm tweaked her right breast, now and then pinching her sensitive nipple, my right tapped lightly on her clit, and my penis was sailing leisurely inside her drenched cunt. She did climax all right! The swaying tits before my eyes were the last sight I recalled before dumping my load deep in her pussy. It was fun and... different.

...

Saturday morning, I was supposed to bring Nina home. I had time - Her hospital documents, medications, and a discharge note would be ready in the afternoon.

The night before, Grace slept with me. In the morning, she wanted another roll in the hay, but I told her to wait for later. She pleaded to suck me, but I refused. I tried to do it with a smile but was firm and kept my resolve.

I freshened up, shaved, and we ate breakfast. Next, we strolled in the park, enjoying the beautiful weather, colorful flowers, and the pretty ducks on the small lake. We returned in time for a quick lunch. Grace went to rest, and I started preparing for Nina's arrival.

I made different cocktails in two separate containers based on Dr. Google's recommendations. The main alcoholic drink was rum in one and tequila in the other. Once they were ready, I put them in the fridge.

I removed the covers and labels from the robes I had bought before, separated them, and placed them in hidden places in the living room. I moved a table-for-4 with three seats from the kitchen to the living room. Then I took out the small chocolate cake I bought the other day and stuck three small candles on top. Lastly, I placed candle holders in three strategic locations in the same room. I checked everything one last time.

The bedroom door opened, and Grace was at the door, "It's time to pick up Nina. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No need. Taking into account bureaucratic BS, I'll be back around 5." I grabbed the black sheer robe and told Grace to wear it with nothing underneath but to have her regular 'ugly robe' on top.

She gazed at me quizzingly, "Is there anything you want to tell me before you leave?"

I kissed her, "Not yet, but if you get anxious, drink this." I pulled the rum cocktail from the fridge and poured it into a large glass. "Be back soon, dear."

...

Nina was ready for me with the medical documents in her hands and a small bag for her clothes. I kissed her and grabbed everything, "Are you OK walking to the car, or do you want me to carry you in a wheelchair?"

She grinned, "If you offered to carry me in your hands, I'd accept, but a wheelchair is no fun. After two weeks of intense physical therapy, I feel almost as good as new."

I told Nina where I parked the car and followed her. Her walk was normal, without wobbling or limping. The drive home through the crowded city streets wasn't fun for me, but Nina enjoyed every minute of it. After three long months in a hospital bed, watching the sunny day, the tall building, the people...

We arrived home. I told her to wait in the car for a moment and went inside. Grace sat on one of the chairs and saw us through the window. The old robe covered her body.

I inquired, "Are you OK?"

"I am better after two glasses of the delicious alcohol you gave me. Bring Nina in."

I lit all the candles and turned all the lights off. I took the other alcoholic container from the fridge, poured it into another large glass, and placed it on the table in front of the chair facing Grace. I checked one last time; everything was in order, and I went out to bring Nina.

She saw me walking toward her and smiled, "All the lights went off. What have you prepared for me?"

"Enter and see for yourself."

She opened the front door and saw Grace sitting in the dark, "Mom, it's wonderful to see you at home at last." They hugged.

I offered Nina the drink, "Honey, you almost lost your life in the ugly accident. Today is your new birthday. Cheers! I saw tears in her eyes. She chugged half a glass and said, "Being back at home, drinking alcohol after three months, celebrating with loved ones... What does a girl need more? I like this romantic dark atmosphere, but after being for too long in a hospital bed, I feel dirty. Let me take a quick shower and be back soon. On second thoughts, Ryan, will you be nice and do my back? By now, I can move quite well, but I do not want to stretch my arm backward too much."

I started the hot water and called Nina inside. She was reading the sign I prepared for her and giggled. She entered the steamy shower with her back to me. I took the opportunity to place her new robe on the stool by the door.

"Ryan, please do my back now."

As the hot water poured on her front parts, I approached her and began soaping her shoulders and back. Her skin was pale and soft. I used the loofa gently.

"It feels so good!" Next, her body moved back toward me, likely trying to be rubbed rougher. The result was unexpected - hot water hit me from two directions, and I was soaked.

Nina realized what had happened too late, "Sorry, dear. You should take your clothes off, too."

I did just that. She noticed my pecker and touched it. It jolted up and began climbing.

"Ryan, I was excited to see you even before you arrived at the hospital. What do you think the dark room with the lit candles, the alcoholic drink, and then watching your inviting cock do to a hungry girl?!..."

"Sorry, you'll have to wait a little longer." I soaped her backside faster, massaging her firm ass cheeks and hearing her moan. "Nina, are YOU going to do your front, or do you want me to continue?"

"You do it."

Her terrific, B-cup, perky tits jiggled before my eyes. My hand soaped her body as my eyes ogled the perfect breasts. She smiled, and her palm wrapped around my cock, playing gently with it. Do I have to mention it grew at a rapid pace?

I felt my climax building and intentionally bent to do her legs, freeing my almost-ready-to-explode prick. She chortled, "Buddy, you escaped, but not for long."

"OK, Nina, here is your towel. When you are dry, wear the new robe I bought for you."

I dried myself and exited the bathroom naked.

Grace watched my semi-rigid organ and remarked, "Did you guys enjoy in there?"

I smiled, "Partly. We'll see..." I put on the new kimono and stepped behind Grace, rubbing her shoulders. She sighed, "That's a fantastic massage. Can you continue forever?"

Nina came out of the bathroom wearing her sheer white robe. She gazed at us and commented, "Ryan, it's a beautiful robe, but it's transparent." She sat facing Grace and sipped her cocktail.

I moved behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. She closed her eyes, "Oh, honey, your magic hands are meant to perform great massages." I continued for a couple of minutes, and then my hands began sliding down on her upper chest, eventually reaching her tits.

She mumbled, "Ryan, what are you doing?"

"You have terrific breasts. I felt them before, but we were in a hurry to finish the shower. I thought touching them again would be a good idea."

"But honey, Mom is here..."

"Why does it bother you? She saw your exposed chest when you shopped for bras together."

"It's not the same. Back then, both of us measured bras, so I wasn't the only one with a naked upper body."

"Nina, you are right. It is not fair. Grace, please remove your robe. I am curious to see what you have underneath."

She hesitated for a moment and then opened it and let it fall. The sheer black robe looked amazing in the candle lights as her voluptuous tits protruded proudly forward.

She blushed, and Nina gasped, "Mom, your breasts are fantastic! This robe is making your body look amazing!"

I continued caressing Nina's tits as I watched Grace's face. Her eyes were focused on my hands playing with her daughter's mammaries. Her breathing accelerated, and it was obvious she was becoming horny. Nina leaned back on my tummy, extended her chest forward, and her hands moved back to hug my waist. She groaned faintly.

I pushed the upper part of her robe sideways and let it fall on the chair. Nina's pulse was galloping, and she whispered, "Honey, what are you doing to me?..."

"I missed your breathtaking body. I haven't touched it in three full months." As I talked, I stood Nina up and let the robe fall to the floor.

She whispered, "Ryan, I want the same thing you do. Let's go to our bedroom. Mom can see us here."

My hand slipped to her moist cunt, and I said, "Mom is not a child and can stay if she wants to. She heard us having sex often before, and I think she is curious how WE do it, especially after spending time in bed with her, too. Does her presence REALLY bother you?"

Nina whispered, "Right now, the only thing I care about is to be thoroughly fucked. If she is not offended..."

I inserted two fingers inside her snatch and fingered her slowly. Her respiration became shallow. She moaned, and her eyes closed tighter.

I stared at Grace, whose eyes were mesmerized by my fingers that were working her daughter's vagina. I signaled to her to remove her black robe. She did it as her eyes continued watching my hand. I released the belt of my kimono, and it opened, exposing the front of my body, and showing my erect cock. Grace gasped, and her palm moved to her round breast, cupping it lightly.

With her body naked, I pushed Nina back to the chair and turned her face to me. I aimed the head at her lips and let them touch. Her lips separated, and the head disappeared into her mouth. I pinched her nipple, and Nina's body trembled.

I saw Grace's fingers tweaking and pinching her own nipple.

I whispered, "Nina dear, your mother finds our show very exciting. While watching us, she plays with her own body. But I think she'll enjoy playing with yours more. She ogles your beautiful tits and licks her lips. May she come here and suck on your nipples?"

Nina continued bobbing on my cock at a faster pace.

"Honey, can Grace touch and suck on your perky tits?"

Nina never stopped blowing me, but her head was nodding 'yes.'

I signaled to Grace to approach us. I turned Nina's chair away from the table. Grace moved slowly as if afraid of waking her daughter from a hypnotic trance.

I took Grace's hand and placed it on Nina's breast. Both ladies gasped. I began trailing Grace's hand over the pretty orb for several seconds and then removed my hand. Grace continued moving circularly, applying a soft touch to the rock hard nipple. Nina's hand appeared from nowhere and moved with her mom's. I gingerly pushed Grace to her knees and directed her face toward Nina's breast. She stared at it and licked it. Nina moaned and moved her torso toward Mom. Nina's palm caressed Grace's hair, and then she pulled her head into her. Grace responded by sucking on the nipple.

Subsequently, I grabbed Nina's other hand and placed it on Grace's tit. Instinctively, she started tweaking it, and her BJ intensified.

Grace raised her chest to facilitate Nina's hand motion. Now, her face was at the same level as her daughter, who continued blowing me. I let Grace watch her daughter's oral job for a while and then pulled her head slowly toward Nina's face. She did not help but did not resist either. Their lips met over my cock...

Nina's eyes were still shut, but her mother's lips changed her act. She did it slower, meeting Grace's lips each time my member was deep in her pharynx. The erotic sight of mother and daughter's first intimate kiss happening over my penis was too arousing. I didn't want to cum yet and removed my organ from Nina's mouth. Mother and daughter's lips stayed locked together in a loving kiss as their hands massaged sensually each other's tit. I knelt, and my hands trailed down to their cunts. Both were saturated! It was time to move to bed and make it more comfortable.

...

I helped the ladies onto the bed. Both looked dazed. It was a combination of the alcohol, the stress of being in an unfamiliar situation, and extreme arousal. The initial reluctance and hesitation disappeared.

Once in bed, Nina crawled on top of Grace and French kissed her for a long time. Her hand caressed her mother's face. Next, she moved her face back and whispered, "Mom, I love you. I was always jealous of your fantastic large breasts. I want to suck on your nipples as I did when I was a baby."

Grace glanced at her lovingly, "Honey, suck as much as you want. I love you with all my heart. And I have a secret, too: I envied your perfect body. Cindy Crawford's body has nothing on yours..."

Watching my two girls feeling comfortable naked in bed was a relief. It was the major hurdle they needed to overcome. I joined them on the bed.

Nina smirked, "Ryan, I play with Mommy now. You must get permission from her before we let you in with us!"

"Gracie dear, may I Join my two beauties for a fun session?"

"Only if you promise both will reach the heavens."

I giggled, "Seeing you two are aroused, I am willing to bet each one will climax more than once."

Grace pulled me toward her and kissed me. I could taste Nina's lips, too. I watched Nina's mouth latch to Grace's nipple and switched directions. I knelt by Grace's face with my head toward Nina's pelvis. Grace understood my intentions, and her lips enveloped my cock. I slowly pulled Nina's legs in my direction and spread them. Her moist cunt became exposed. I licked her labia, savoring the familiar nectar I hadn't tasted in a long time. My face jiggled between licking her folds, penetrating the wet entrance, and nibbling on her clitoris.