The Year of the Cat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my fucking god!"

Matt was so blown away by the display that he managed to completely forget to hide his rapidly expanding erection. Only after the ladies stopped posing, their eyes growing wide, focused undivided on his cock, did Matt think to look down. To his horror, his comically large erection was tenting out his pants, unmistakably.

Janice covered her open mouth in shock while Linda, not willing to tear her eyes away, nudged her daughter's side trying to attract her attention to it.

Matt's hand flew to his crotch in an attempt to cover the enormous bulge. He backed away, quickly apologizing over and over, then sped off into his room.

Linda and Janice could do nothing except look at each other amazed.

"Tell me you saw that!" Linda said, breathing heavily.

Janice nodded, her hand still against her open mouth.

"Did you see the size of it!?" Linda whispered.

Janice nodded again, pretending it was her first time seeing Matt's huge boner.

"Damn girl." Linda exhaled. "I'm gonna have to visit more often."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The following morning Linda awoke next to her daughter on her queen sized bed. The sun shone brightly in the clear sky, casting narrow beams of light from gaps in the curtains onto the hardwood floor. She could hear muffled activity in the kitchen; hushed sounds of dishes and pans clinking together.

"Matt must be up already. Getting the turkey ready, no doubt." she thought.

She rose from the bed, donning her new silk robe. During the night she had done away with the matching nightgown, which now lay on the floor.

Opening the door quietly and slipping into the dining room, leaving Janice undisturbed, Linda silently approached Matt. He had his back turned, hunched over, sorting through the refrigerator for needed ingredients.

Tiptoeing towards him, Linda grinned as she gently pounced on his back, wrapping her arms tightly across his chest.

Matt was delighted to feel her overwhelming softness spread across his back.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Booby Boy!" she exclaimed, resting her head on his shoulder.

"And a merry turkey day to you too!" he replied, chuckling.

She let go of him and stepped back as he turned to face her. "Whoa. Let me give you some room there, slugger!" she said eyeing his sweatpants.

Matt blushed a deep red remembering how the way they had parted company last night. "I'm so sorry about that last..."

Linda quickly moved forward and placed her index finger gently over Matt's lips to silence him.

"You don't EVER have to apologize for THAT!" she said looking deeply into his eyes. "Today should be about what you're thankful for. And, let me tell you, you have a LOT to be thankful for!"

Matt was taken aback by the compliment. It had been awhile since someone had been so forward in regards to his manhood.

"It's not that big of a deal..." he said, bashfully.

"What's your girlfriend think? Surely she must have had something to say about it."

Matt hesitated to speak. "Errm, we haven't...uhhm."

Linda gasped. "You haven't fucked her!?"

"Not yet! We want to (I think), but it's tough: she's a single mom... you know how that is. Plus, she lives an hour away, we both work full time jobs...it's been...tough." Matt sighed.

Linda recognized the frustration behind his words.

"Aww." she caressed his cheek. "You poor baby. Jesus! You must be, like, super horny, huh?"

Matt raised his eyebrows, giving himself away.

"Wow, no wonder your big ol' rocket was ready to blast off during our fashion show last night."

"I can't say I regretted seeing you two dressed like that."

"Obviously!" Linda smiled, mischievously. "Want another peek?" she said, quickly untying the silk belt of her robe and throwing the full body lapels wide open.

Linda watched, as if in slow motion, as Matt's face went from his usual handsome smile to a look of surprise much more intense than the one she saw him make last night. Then, like a flash, the image of her nightgown in a heap on the floor appeared in her head. Linda's eyes went wide as dinner plates as she remembered and looked down.

Matt was anything but prepared for the full frontal flash of complete nude perfection. Age had not affected Linda's gorgeous body in any way. Her massive, bare tits were full, round and appeared to defy gravity. Her lithe midriff tapered down to her tiny thong panties.

Linda immediately followed her first instinct to cover accidental exposure... but, then another instinct took over. She paused and looked up at Matt with a smoldering gaze of mischievous seduction. Her luscious lips curled into a sexy grin as she slowly reopened her robe wide and began shimmying her shoulders and hips back and forth. Her giant tits swayed and sloshed against her rib cage with such force and impact she had to steady herself. Her large chestnut colored areola sat proudly near the center of each luscious teardrop shaped juggernaut. Matt lost his breath at the sight.

He was helpless to look away as she then slowly brought her hands up to caress her abundant softness for him. He groaned at the sight of her outspread fingers sinking into her cream colored breast skin. She would have needed four hands for each breast to completely cover them. Linda eagerly hoisted her heavy tits up past her chin, past her nose, almost covering her eyes, where Matt saw her wink at him, before she let them slowly slide deliciously from her grasp finally to fall free with a massive bouncing wobble. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Her pencil eraser sized nipples were erect and begging to be bathed by his tongue.

Matt heard her giggle and became aware of himself again. His hard-on was plastered against his sweatpants straining with all its might to break out. A wet spot formed on the tip from leaking pre cum.

"There it is!" she softly laughed. "I just had to see that beast again."

Matt decided there was no use hiding his erection at this point.

"Damn. I hope your girlfriend knows what a lucky bitch she is!" Linda openly gawked.

Just then, over Linda's shoulder, Matt saw Janice stumble groggily into the room. Her sleepy eyes were squinted shut against the bright sun reflecting off the wall. Linda must have saw Matt's eyes widen and realized Janice was awake, for, in a flash, her robe was closed and tied shut.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Baby Girl!", shouted Linda, spinning around to greet her daughter, innocently.

"Mmmph. Hey guys...any coffee left?" murmured Janice.

Matt quickly turned towards his room and hurriedly retreated, his thick erect penis pointing the way. "Fresh pot! Just made! Gotta pee!"

Janice was too groggy to pay any attention to Matt's unusual behavior. Linda went about assisting her sleepy daughter pour a cup of coffee.

Meanwhile, Matt, once in the bathroom,unleashed his throbbing cock from his sweatpants. He didn't even have to close his eyes to see the image of Linda's sumptuous, huge tits being punished by physics. He lasted less than 20 seconds before his wasted progeny was being flushed down the toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cleaned and clear before returning to the kitchen, Matt put on an apron and whipped up light breakfast for the two women.

"Matt! You missed your calling. You should have been a chef!" Janice chimed.

"Nah. Too much pressure. I do it to impress the ladies. " Matt replied, grinning.

Both Janice and Linda smiled warmly at him. "Lucky us!" Janice grinned widely for a moment before her smile faded abruptly. "...Oh damn, I am going to gain so much weight...".

"Relax. Weight only goes one place on Payge women." Linda said, patting her breast tops like bongos. "Speaking of which! I found a place across town. It's called the Dee Dee's Lingerie, it's a plus sized bra store. They have a big sale going on with free fittings for Black Friday. I'm taking you in the morning, ok?"

"Cool!" replied Janice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast the girls retired to the living room and put the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on the television, as was their long standing family tradition.

Matt got busy preparing the feast. The girls enjoyed their own conversation together on the couch. Occasionally Linda or Janice would join him in the kitchen to include him in the rotation of the latest joint she had rolled.

Later, Linda changed into a form fitting, low cut, ribbed Henley shirt, braless, naturally. Janice had changed into snug, light colored T-shirt. Her mother's influence on her was apparent in her choice to also remain braless the entire day.

When Linda would float into the kitchen to check on Matt, she would always sidle up close and bend over him to take in the aroma of the ingredients. Her breasts would invariably be squashed, even rubbed, against Matt's arms or sides, tantalizingly. She would then remark about the heat and casually, but intentionally, release a button on her tight Henley top.

As time passed during the day Linda had repeated this process until she had run out of buttons. The fully opened top revealed the top portions of Linda's heavy chest. A long, dark line of shifting cleavage had expanded from her deep plunging neckline. Her breasts had subsequently rejoiced in their new freedom by bulging out of her top.

Matt could easily blame the sweat on his forehead to the heat of the stove, but in truth his perspiration came from the gorgeous display of amazing cleavage erupting from Linda's top. The revealed mass of breasts bloomed forward to such a degree that they moved independently from the rest of her enormous volume still nestled within her shirt.

Linda, requesting a taste, would gaze into his eyes as she seductively licked the spoon. She, of course, knew what she was doing. She enjoyed teasing Matt and she absolutely loved watching and feeling his body react. Often, she would "fake accidentally" brush her hip or even her hand against the front of Matt's apron, bumping his ever present chubby. Matt gulped casting a side ways glance at her. Linda responded unabashedly with a seductive smile and wink.

Finally, the turkey was in the oven and several side dished were simmering in their pots. Matt took a short break and sat down to relax on the couch with a beer. Linda and Janice were thumbing through Matt's record collection.

"Wow Matt! I'm impressed. You have some great stuff in here!" remarked Linda.

She gasped holding up a album from the stack. "Donna Summer! We gotta put this on RIGHT NOW!"

She hurried to the player and put the album on. As "Bad Girls" started playing, Linda immediately began dancing in the middle of the room. Janice tried to scoot past her mother to take a seat on the couch, but Linda grabbed her hand and insisted she dance with her.

The uptempo rhythm of their dance sent both their tits bouncing madly every which way. Janice and her mother laughed as they gyrated happily. Matt was trying his best to avert his eyes from the undulating display. He absolutely could NOT be caught with a boner again by Janice.

"It would start to make things awkward between me and her... And then she might decide to move out..."

Perhaps the marijuana fueled his paranoia, but the sudden thought of Janice moving out hit him like a brick. Matt looked up again at the two women dancing joyfully. He wasn't struck by their sexiness this time, even though they were both very sexy. He was more moved by his gratitude for this happy moment he was allowed to share with them, which was totally cliche for the holiday, but he didn't care.

A hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his feet. Suddenly Matt found himself between the dancing women.

"Come on! Dance with us!", cried Linda. Matt smiled and bounced in place to the beat. Linda faced him, closing the gap between their bodies, her huge bouncing tits colliding against Matt's torso. He gulped and attempted to back up a little, only to feel Janice's breasts rubbing vigorously against his back. The two laughing women linked arms, trapping the lucky young man tightly between them. Matt found himself swimming in a titty wave pool, surrounded by enormous quaking breasts.

"Oh jesus!" He tried his best to clear his mind, lest his erection ruin his lovely friendship with Janice. Yet, despite his efforts, he soon felt his cock begin to thicken involuntarily.

"Uhhmm... I better go check the gravy." Matt said, hesitantly. Linda gave him a coy smile.

"Very well, Matthew." she said in mock exasperation. She released her hold with Janice and quickly spun around. With her hands on her hips she bumped her booty against Matt's chubby.

Matt hurried to the stove, donning his long, concealing apron before he began inspecting the progress of the food.

"Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The turkey turned out splendidly, as did all of the sides. Linda set the table while Janice opened a bottle of white wine.

"I swear, I've never had a more stress free Thanksgiving!" exclaimed Linda taking a seat at the dinner table. "Thanks to you, Matthew. This sure beats my first plan of Chinese take-out."

Janice beamed at the sight of the full table. "Wow, Mom. We haven't had a Thanksgiving like this in a long time! It makes me wish Tracy were here with us too."

Tracy was Janice's older sister who had a family of her own currently living in the Midwest.

Linda smiled. "There's sure enough food here for another family! Honestly, Matthew! How many people were you expecting to feed?!"

Matt was busy carving the large turkey. "Maybe I went a little crazy. I've always wanted the chance to make a Thanksgiving meal and really put my foot in it."

Janice handed Matt and her mother a glass of white wine. "Well, by the way everything looks and smells, you are up to your knee!"

"Happy Thanksgiving!" the trio exclaimed, clinking glasses held aloft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the delicious dinner was enjoyed and everyone had had their obligatory second helpings, Matt stood up attempting to gather everyone's plate.

Linda bolted to her feet nudged Matt back into his chair "You sit that fine tushy down and let us do some work today. I don't want you to lift a finger for the rest of the night!"

"Yes, MOM!" mocked Matt, rolling his eyes, playfully.

Janice also arose and assisted her mother with the cleaning. Soon the kitchen was spotless again. The fridge stuffed with leftovers, as well as a portion set aside for Linda to take back home with her on Saturday.

Dessert was proposed, but the idea was quickly abandoned upon the agreement of all three that they were simply too stuffed.

"Excuse me for a moment." said Janice. "I'm gonna go wish Bobby a happy Thanksgiving."

As Janice disappeared behind the closed bedroom door, Linda lit yet another joint in the living room. Matt tried to bow out of the rotation, feeling the call of sweet slumber, but Linda plopped down on his lap, trapping him in his seat on the couch.

"Nope." she said simply. "I'm giving you a Shotgun." Matt watched her turn the blunt around and carefully stick the lit end into her mouth. She then adjusted her seated position on his lap, looking into his eyes as she turned and straddled him.

Matt's eyes went wide, feeling her jean covered pussy glide against his thickening cock. Linda plastered her upper body against his as she brought her face close. From the unlit end of the cigar she held in her lips, a thick plume of smoke poured forth, engulfing Matt's head in a white cloud.

Matt couldn't help but turn his head and erupt in a coughing fit. Linda deftly removed the blunt from her mouth and held it aloft.

As the smoke cleared from Matt's vision, he found himself staring into Linda's seductive gaze. He gulped feeling her subtly grind against his now fully hard cock.

"If my daughter wasn't here, you'd be in serious trouble, you young thing." Linda cooed, wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing her face close to his. "...Girlfriend or not!"

Linda's sudden, open mouthed kiss on his lips instantly nullified Matt's stoned inebriation. His cock spasmed against her twat as her tongue slid against his. Their lips parted after several moments. She pushed herself away from Matt, shaking her head with a smile.

"I promise... you wouldn't last thirty seconds with me, Booby Boy."

Matt had so little doubt she spoke the truth that he nearly nodded his head in agreement.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Linda awoke first, yet again, the next morning. The sound of Matt's shower could be heard behind his closed door as she stepped into the otherwise silent dining room.

Setting the coffee maker to brew, she looked around for Bubsy cat.

"Buuubsyyyy! Where is my lil cuddle buddy?", she called out. No movement or reply came.

"I know how to find him!.", she said to herself grasping a bag of his favorite salmon flavored cat treats and giving it a hearty shake.

Almost immediately Matt's bedroom doorknob turned and the door flew wide open as Bubsy trotted towards the promise of treats. Linda grinned meeting the feline in the living room. She knelt down, spreading a small pile of cat treats down for the eager feline. She hadn't even noticed that Matt's shower had stopped as she pet the purring cat lovingly.

Looking up to the doorway at an unexpected shuffling sound, Linda suddenly found herself gazing at a completely naked man emerging from his bathroom. His toned muscular physique was glistening with shower dampness. Linda gasped lightly, yet her eyes drank in his chiseled torso, lowering until her entire focus was consumed by his massive, bobbing erection.

Matt's head was completely covered in his large bath towel as he rubbed it vigorously against his wet hair. He hadn't noticed the extra draft or heard the slight gasp when he stepped into his bedroom. He stopped and stood in the door way making sure his hair was dry. Finally, after several seconds he flung the towel from his eyes, only for them to focus directly onto Linda's amazed stare beyond the open bedroom door. Her mouth hung open in joyful astonishment.

"Oh shit! Sorrysorrysorry!" clamored Matt, flailing for the door knob.

As if connected by invisible string, Janice's bedroom door opened just as Matt's slammed shut.

Janice looked concerned as she approached her mother in the living room wearing a delightedly stunned expression on her face. "Hey Mom. You alright?"

Linda silently, but urgently walked to the refrigerator. Her concerned daughter quickly followed her. Standing before the appliance, Linda opened the freezer, bent over and stuck her head inside.

"Uhh. Mom?"

"...I need a moment..."

"What happened!?"

"I just saw that sexy roommate of yours stark naked and sporting the most gorgeous erection I've ever seen in my life!"

Janice was relieved her mother wasn't having some sort of a breakdown. "Oh... You know, I've noticed his 'thing' seems to be hard A LOT. Is that normal for guys?"

Linda took her head out of the freezer and closed the door with a sigh of relief.

"Of course it's normal! It's just a part of living with a man. They'll pop a boner if a strong breeze hits them the right way. "

"It wasn't an issue when I was living with Bobby..."

"Honey, I hate to say it, but Bobby isn't normal." Linda said, bluntly.

Janice had a small flash of anger spark inside her in defense of her boyfriend, but before the flame could catch, she recalled all the questions she had secretly asked herself about him and his peculiar reactions to her body.

"Oh my god!" Linda laughed. "I swear, the best part of that whole event was watching Matthew's face when he was trying to close the door! Hahaha!" Linda was cracking up, "He was like this:" She made an comically exaggerated face of terror and flailed around clumsily imitating Matt's panic.