The Year of the Cat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice couldn't help but to doubled over in hysterical laughter.

Taking their hot cups of coffee into the bedroom, the ladies prepared themselves to go shopping for Janice's new brassieres.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They didn't see Matt before they left the apartment. A 20 minute car ride later, Janice and her mother pulled up in front of a store whose sign read: "Dee Dee's Lingerie"

The saleswoman looked up from her reading at the tinkling bell that signaled a customer. She had to do a double take when the two extraordinarily busty women approached the counter.

"My goodness! Hello! How can I help you?" the stout, autumn aged woman exclaimed.

"We were hoping to get my daughter a better fitting bra or two." Linda replied patting Janice's shoulder.

The assistant peered at Janice's bust through her bifocals. "Yes! Poor dear. Look at you!" she held up a brightly printed flyer. "We're having a 'buy two get one free' sale happening today."

"Mom! You should get fitted too! Get a free bra!" Janice exclaimed.

Linda shook her head emphatically. "No thanks. I loathe wearing bras." quickly turning to the saleswoman. "... no offense."

She simply smiled warmly in response.

"C'mon, Mom!" poked Janice.

Linda paused for a moment and then rolled her eyes. "Ok fine... Let's get me harnessed up."

The sales lady giggled. "This way, please."

Behind the curtain, Janice stood still patiently as the sales assistant painstakingly took her measurements, gasping in amazement at the results on occasion.

"Well, it seems like you'll be more comfortable in a 36 L cup, sweetheart. "

Linda beamed at her daughter, "My baby girl is all grown up! You've caught up to Mommy!"

The saleswoman cleared her throat, politely. "I would wager that you haven't been fitted in quite some time, my dear... but we shall see. "

Linda stripped off her green, sleeveless blouse and stood still. Once again measurements were taken. The saleswoman's smile had a hint of smugness as she held up the measuring tape.

"13 inches! Let's see...That's an 'M' cup!"

"Well, well..." remarked Linda, unimpressed.

The ladies were then led to a display featuring various styles and colors in their size range.

In the fitting room, Linda sat on the corner stool while Janice tried on several beautiful, multicolored brassieres.

"So, are we going to talk about what an absolute dreamboat your roommate is?"

"I told you he was great, didn't I?" Janice smiled.

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me he was movie star hot with a porn star package!"

"You know I can't think of him like that, Mom. I've got Bobby."

Linda rolled her eyes, Janice caught her in the mirror.

"Mom! I know Bobby isn't... normal, but he's good for me in the long run."

Linda smiled graciously. "Honey, I just want you to be happy."

Janice adjusted the clasp of beige shoulder strap, "It's ok... I mean, I am happy... or I'll find happiness in it. I have to believe in that."

Linda cast her eyes downwards. She worried for her daughter's future. A lawyer was going to be difficult to get a divorce from, if it ever came to that awful prospect.

"Heaven forbid." Linda fretted.

"What do you think of this one?", Janice asked her mother. The large, unpadded cups cradled her voluminous bosom with careful control leaving only a couple inches of cleavage exposed. The straps were wide and didn't leave as severe divots in her shoulders as her former bra. "I think it's pretty perfect, myself."

Linda nodded. "Well, it fits properly and you look great... but, don't you want something a bit sexier?"

Janice frowned at her reflection. "What's the point? So Bobby can complain about it?"

"You don't live with him anymore! Get it for yourself!"

Janice sighed.

"Baby girl, there's nothing wrong with feeling sexy. Why do you think I bought us those nightgowns? To remind you that you got it going on! Just like your momma."

Janice sighed. "Its been a long time since I felt like that."

"Well, you can't tell me that Matt didn't think you were sexy. Remember?" said Linda arching her eyebrows.

Janice recalled the image again of Matt's huge erection pressed against his pant leg. "Are you sure that wasn't one of those 'strong breezes' you were talking about?"

Linda clucked. "His eyes were all over you and you know it!"

Janice couldn't deny it. She remembered clearly watching Matt's eyes drink in the sight of her body. She saw the lust in his eyes catch fire. She remembered answering him with her sexy pose. The secret tingle she felt between her legs watching his huge erection form.

Janice nodded slowly. "We'll, ok. So?"

Linda grinned. "It felt good, right?"

Janice nodded again, "Yeah, but... it also feels a bit like cheating!"

Linda rolled her eyes. "Letting yourself to feel attractive isn't cheating!"

Janice dreaded silently. "Once I marry Bobby, I'll probably have to give up the idea of ever being seen as sexy again...."

She eyed the remaining bras lying on the bench. "Ok... Maybe I'll give that red one a chance." She unclasped the utilitarian bra and set it aside.

"There you go! Try it on!"

Janice blinked at her reflection once the red bra had been stretched and strapped on to her frame. Linda stood behind her wide eyed.

"Damn, Baby Girl!" she gasped. "Now that is SEXY!"

The thin red straps holding the transparent cups strained against the weight of each breast spilling out. Where they collided, a long, uninterrupted line of cleavage burst forth. The tops of her breasts billowed from the brassiere's lifting capability creating two enormous cascading orbs of supple flesh. Her areola and nipples were completely visible, just tinted red from the see through lace.

"Whoa!" Janice managed to utter.

"See? Look at what a hottie you are!"

Janice allowed herself to imagine the look on Matt's face if she ever let him to see her wear this.

"Ok. I guess I should pick one out now." sighed Linda, thumbing through her selection.

She chose a standard black bra that managed to hold her colossal tits with relative ease. Linda admired her reflection in the mirror.

"This'll do. It's free. Fuck it. I'll call it my 'emergency bra'." she said, leaving it on as pulled her green blouse over her head.

They paid for their purchases and thanked the friendly saleswoman. She handed Janice a punch card for frequent shoppers.

"I have a feeling you'll be back!" she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way home from the store the women lamented the approaching time when Linda would have to return home.

"I've had such a good time with you! I don't want to leave!"

"I'm sure Matt would agree that you should stay anytime you want, Mom."

"Mmm. If he keeps wearing those grey sweatpants you might never get rid of me!"

The two women returned to the apartment to find Matt and Bubsy snoozing contently side by side on the couch.

"Look at these boys sleeping together!" Janice squealed quietly. "They're just too cute!"

"Bubsy sure loves Matt, huh?"

"Yes! He has totally abandoned me, the little turd!" Janice pouted playfully. She was actually delighted that the two got along so well. Bobby and Bubsy had never warmed up each other the entire three years they lived together.

Bubsy roused himself from his slumber when he saw Linda and Janice in the doorway. He sauntered towards them as they hung up their jackets in hopes of another helping of kitty treats.

Janice glanced in at Matt sleeping soundly on the living room couch. She was forced to do a double take at the sight of him laying prone with a massively thick bulge tenting out his sweatpants.

"Wow, Mom!" she whispered. "You're right. He's like that that ALL the time."

Linda peered into the room. "Yeah, enjoy it... Jesus, just look at that thing..." Her nipples stiffened at the sight of Matt in his sweatpants again.

Matt's eyes fluttered open slowly. His gaze settled at the two smiling women peeking in on him from the doorway.

"Hi Matt! We're home!" said Janice. Matt smiled, attempting to climb out of his comfortable slumber. His eyes then focused on his raging boner. Gasping in panic, he quickly shot up to a sitting position, covering his lap with a throw blanket.

Janice, who didn't seem to have been paying attention to it, excused herself to the bathroom. Linda, however, happily bounced her way to his side sitting close beside him, wrapping her arms around his abdomen.

"Did you have a nice nap?" she cooed lovingly into Matt's ear.

Matt nodded smiling. His sleepiness was clearing. "It was lovely. How did you ladies do today?"

"Huge success! We got Janice fitted. Turns out she was wearing a bra two sizes too small. Oh my god, she tried on SO many." Linda sighed, exhausted.

"That's nice." said Matt, still blinking sleep from his eyes.

"I actually got one too!" she continued excitedly. "Wanna see it?" Matt was suddenly aware that it was the first time he had seen Linda wear a bra since they met.

She stood up and faced Matt, who blinked quietly as Linda took down the thin, green shoulder straps of her top before him. Removing her arms through the loops and leaving them dangling from beneath her armpits, she then reached behind her and unhooked the back clasps of her bra. The top hem of her blouse dipped low as her huge tits settled to their natural position. A long line of cleavage was lengthening from her drooping neckline.

"Can you guess what size it is?" she smiled. Matt gulped nervously, shaking his head.

Linda grinned as she crossed arms above her bust and hooked her thumbs under her black bra's shoulder straps. Slowly lifting the huge brassiere cups up and out of her top, Matt's mouth watered watching her enormous breasts rise.

As her tits floated out of her top, the garment slid down her torso, gathering in a bunch around her hips. Her naked, cream colored tits oozed, then tumbled out of the black bra.

Linda grinned at Matt, lifting the undergarment over her head, "Did you guess? No? Hmmm... " She then placed the huge brassiere over his eyes. She laughed watching the enormous M cup completely envelope his head. Matt let out a muffled chuckle from beneath the satin dome.

"I bet I can make you say it..." Matt heard her speak. He could feel his cheeks being lightly batted with warm skin. Matt's dick lurched as it dawned on him what was hitting his face. The light batting began to slow, becoming increasingly more of a grinding pressure of soft, warm skin against his face. Soon it felt like his head was entirely submerged in soft flesh. Matt could feel himself being jostled between two mountains of breast mass.

"Mmmm!" A moan of pleasure involuntarily leapt from Matt's lips.

"Correct!" he heard her say and then suddenly, just like that, they were gone.

"Mom! What are you doing to poor Matt!?" he heard Janice's voice exclaim.

Matt gulped as he slid the cup back from his eyes. He saw Janice standing in the doorway with her hands on her hips. He quickly turned to Linda, who must have threw her blouse back on with blinding speed. She looked innocently at her daughter.

"What? I was showing Matthew my new bra." she giggled.