The Year of the Cat Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt meets Janice’s mother and notices a family resemblance.
8.7k words
4.69
21.6k
30

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
336 Followers

Author's note: 100% Fiction. All characters engaging in sexytimes are adults.

Late Wednesday morning, the day before Thanksgiving. Matt's boss had suspended the project until the holiday was over, giving Matt five glorious days off in a row.

Janice's job; however, was in departmental crisis mode trying to finish their task before the holiday.

Matt had just arrived back at home from the grocery store when his phone rang.

"Hey, homie." said Janice. She sounded stressed.

"Hey! How goes the struggle?"

"Phew! It's crazy here today!"

"Sorry, home girl."

"It's ok. Listen....I have a huge favor to ask of you."

"Ok. What's up?"

"My mom is supposed to arrive around 2 pm today and I'm not going to be able to get out of here like I planned to. Could you just keep her company until I get home? Please? It should only be an hour, tops."

"Oh, no problem. I'd be happy to!"

"My god. You are the best, Matt." Janice sighed in relief.

"Good luck today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After putting away the Thanksgiving dinner groceries and giving a last sweep of tidying up around the apartment, Matt settled down on the rocking chair to read his novel. Bubsy cat hopped up on his lap and purred himself to sleep.

Time must have gotten away from him, because before he knew it a light knock on the door was heard.

Setting the cat down and strolling to the door, Matt opened it to find a middle aged brunette woman bundled in a tan overcoat. Her eyes were a familiar bright blue.

"Hello." the woman said with a pretty smile.

"Hi. Can I help you?" Matt answered glibly.

The woman looked confused. "Uhm. Does Janice live here?" she asked.

"Yeah. She does." Matt nodded with a sly grin. "...But, she told me I should be expecting her mother...not a younger sister."

Her round cheeks blushed pink as a smile spread across her lips. She was beautiful.

"Oh my, you have to be Matt." she said reaching out for an embrace. "You're even more charming than Janice said you were! I'm Linda."

Matt gave her a polite hug.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Linda. Please come in."

Linda stepped through the doorway and went about unbuttoning her jacket. She looked around the dining room/kitchen.

"This is such a nice place! You'll have to give me the grand tour!"

"I'd be hap-..." Matt started to say, but just then Linda threw off both lapels of her overcoat thrusting forward two of the biggest breasts he had seen yet, in the tightest red turtleneck possible.

"Holy shit. There is no way she is wearing a bra underneath that." he thought.

The fabric of her turtleneck hugged every feature of her upper body without a single wrinkle. The garment was so tight that it held her massive tits aloft on its own. Her nipples protruded unabashedly, even the glands of her areola were leaving visible impressions.

Linda was held out her arm handing him her coat. Matt finally peeled his eyes away from her beach ball sized tits to find she was staring directly at him.

"Hmmm. Enjoying the view?" she asked, carefully analyzing his face with an arched eyebrow.

Matt turned pale. "Oh shit! Busted within the first seconds of meeting her mom! Matt you idiot!"

Her suspicious look turned into a sly grin. "I definitely know 'that' look. You like large breasts, don't you?"

"Fuck! You got too relaxed, moron!" Matt's heart was beating out of his chest.

He chuckled in an panic attempt at nonchalance, taking her coat from her outstretched hand and meekly placed it on a hanger. His former charm and confidence, vaporized.

Linda could see through his ruse easily. Smiling, she reached out to gently lift Matt's lowered chin. "Hey. It's ok! I'd never get a date if it weren't for guys like you." she said.

Matt watched her eyes narrow in menacing focus. "BUT... you're living with my VERY BUSTY daughter...Tell me honestly, Matthew: Did you just let Janice move in because of her huge chest?"

Matt's panic faded. He blinked, suddenly feeling his confidence returning. "Actually... no." he replied. "Janice is the best roommate I've ever had. In fact, I would say she and I are good friends... and also... incidentally... we sealed our agreement before I even knew she had a... big chest."

Linda smiled patting his cheek lovingly. "I know... She basically told me the same thing. I just wanted to hear it from you. Can't blame a mom for being protective, right?" she spun on her heels casually inspecting the pantry.

Matt tried to disguise his relief with a sigh. "No. Of course I can't blame you."

"My daughter absolutely loves living here with you. She calls me all the time telling me how wonderful you are to her... sometimes even in tears. Did you know that?"

Matt shook his head no.

Linda slowly approached him as she spoke softly. "I love my daughter very much. And you can't imagine how reassuring it is knowing my girl has someone close by she can count on. So... thank you, Matthew."

She stood before him and held out her arms. Matt reached out to give another polite hug and was suddenly surprised to be wrapped in a full body squashing embrace. Her soft huge tits mashed against his chest tightly, spreading their warmth across his entire torso.

Linda took a step back and with a wide grin, she grabbed Matt's face with both hands and pulled his head down. Matt could hardly believe it when she pressed his face into her clothed cleavage, playfully jostling his head back and forth. She giggled when Matt's amazed and ecstatic face emerged from her bountiful bosom.

"There! Now, that that's out of the way, Boobie Boy..." said Linda, gently taking Matt's arm in hers, subsequently sliding her huge warm breasts from his front into his side. "Care to show me around?"

Despite being shocked by the face full of enormous tit, Matt had to smile to himself. He knew Janice seemed happy living with him, but he didn't realize to what extent. He silently pondered for a brief second if Pamela would ever feel that way about him.

Matt led Linda around to each room in the apartment. She was charmed with the intimate dwelling. Bubsy cat, who was napping contently on Janice's bed, recognized Linda and was immediately affectionate towards her. After the short tour, Matt offered Linda a drink and a snack. She took a seat at the dining room table.

"Sounds wonderful! I'm famished."

Matt quickly whipped up a charcuterie board with some sliced fruits, vegetables, cheese and cold cuts to peruse with leisure.

Placing it on the table before her and handing her a brisk moscato in a stemless wine glass. She marveled out loud. "My my! You better be careful or you're going to have me moving in next!"

Matt grinned at her as he poured a beer into a chilled glass mug for himself.

"May I contribute to this gorgeous spread you got here?" asked Linda, digging into her purse. From inside the handbag she procured a finger sized brown joint.

"That is... if you partake." she asked holding up the marijuana cigar. Matt blinked in surprise as he took it and ran it under his nose. He had never gotten high with anyone's mother before... of course, he had never motor-boated anyone's mother's breasts before, either.

"That is a new indica strain from the dispensary near me. It's called 'Baby Yoda'" she said, smiling.

The pungent aroma filled Matt's nostrils. "Whoa! Smells pretty potent!" He nodded handing it back to her. He was no stranger to marijuana, but it had been almost half a year since he had smoked last.

Linda lit the blunt with a deftness that only came with experience.

After taking a long drag she expelled an opaque cloud of white smoke. Handing the lit blunt to Matt she asked. "So, is my daughter behaving herself?"

Matt chuckled through the smoke. "Of course! You've got a great girl."

Linda smiled. "I know I do. I'm so proud of her." Matt watched her smile fade a little as she continued. "I'm so glad she's finally getting treated the way she deserves to be treated. She hasn't gotten to enjoy that for a long time."

"Her boyfriend, you mean?" asked Matt, trying not to cough.

Linda nodded. "Yeah...Bobby..." she said with a sneer. "He's just awful."

Matt thought about Janice's warm, agreeable nature and wondered what excuse anyone would have to be awful to her.

"Over the years I've watched him do a lot of damage to my girl's self-esteem. It's heartbreaking, but...she's committed to him, for better or worse, right?"

Matt frowned. "Why doesn't she leave him?"

"She's got it in her head that marrying a lawyer will keep her safe from money problems. I don't think she realizes what she's trading for that life."

Matt sat silently.

"..but, it's all my fault, after all." Linda confessed, letting the cigar smolder in her fingers.

"Why is that? Did you set them up together or something?" asked Matt, feeling the effect of the marijuana on his cognitive abilities.

"No." she hesitated. "Her whole world was turned upside down on her when she was a kid, poor thing. Her father and I were really well off when she was born and we lived very comfortably until she was about ten... " she sighed. "Then her dad got caught laundering money and bankrupted the family. Turned out he had an entirely secret double life. We lost everything and he ended up hanging himself over it."

Matt was aghast. "Oh my god! I had no idea. I'm so sorry."

She smiled graciously. "It's ok, sweetheart. It was a long time ago and I've made my peace. Anyways, afterwards our lifestyle had to change drastically, as you can imagine. I inherited his debt and struggled for years trying to get out from under it. I had to care for Janice and her older sister all by myself. It got pretty desperate there for awhile."

Matt placed his hand over Linda's. "That's terrible, but it doesn't sound to me like you're to blame."

Linda shook her head solemnly. "Yeah, it is. See, I showed my daughters how to pick the wrong guy. Now Janice is...."

Linda paused before her emotions grew any further. Matt looked down frowning. He felt her other hand slide over his. Looking up into Linda's lovely smiling face he heard her say. "I believe there's still hope though."

Matt pondered her meaning.

"Oh hell!" she proclaimed, dispelling the enigmatic moment from Matt's clouded brain. "I'm being a total buzzkill, aren't I?"

Matt laughed in a haze of hanging smoke.

When the front door suddenly flew open, both Matt and Linda jump startled themselves upright. There stood Janice in the doorway, looking disheveled and out of breath.

"Baby girl!" shouted Linda, as she quickly rose from her seat and rushed to her daughter's arms. The two women embraced warmly.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, mom. Work today was totally NUTS!"

"Oh no worries, honey! Your handsome hunk of a roommate has been the perfect host. I'm being treated like a queen."

Janice looked over her mom's shoulder and winked at Matt. "He's good for that, isn't he?"

Janice was peeling off her winter jacket when she froze suddenly. She sniffed the air. "Are you guys smoking weed?!"

Matt and Linda grinned, nodding glassy eyed.

"No fair! I want some!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda rolled another huge blunt while Janice changed out of her job attire in the bedroom. She emerged wearing a form fitting T-shirt over her struggling bra.

Linda looked at her daughter as she entered the living room.

"Oh my! Looks like you've grown out of another bra! Didn't you just buy a new one?"

"Yeah, I'm wearing it. That was two months ago, Mom."

"What size is that?"

"'J' for 'Just too small'."

"That's for sure! Matthew, don't you think Janice could use a better fitting bra?"

Matt gulped, looking between Linda's eyes and Janice's eyes, unsure what to say.

"Matt, don't answer that." Janice said firmly, then turning to Linda, "Mom, I'm finally living with someone who doesn't complain about my boobs. Don't ask him to start."

Linda laughed, "Fair enough. But, we're going bra shopping while I'm here and I don't want to hear any arguments, young lady! Now light that blunt. You've been sitting on it for, like, ever."

"...Thanks mom." Janice smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt put a record on and the three shared the large blunt in the living room.

As they smoked, the women continued to gab away getting caught up with each other. Matt couldn't remember the last time he had been as high as he was right now. In his tea haze the words the ladies spoke to each other were lost to him, he simply basked in their presence.

"How in the world is happening, Matt?" he pondered, inebriated. "You spend your whole life hoping to meet a nice (huge titted) girl... Then (BAM!BAM!BAM!) three in a row. And just look at them. All three are fucking gorgeous! And (holy shit) Kendra wants to fuck, like right now (jesus)...and did I just imagine it? Or was...Janice's mom coming on to me too? (no way)...."

A sudden, intense vibration in his pocket dropped Matt back from his reverie like a boulder into a still pond.

Matt quickly (from his perspective) pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Pamela Calling" it read.

"Oh jesus. Not now! I'm high as (fucking) fuck! She is SO gonna know!", he panicked in his head.

Standing to his feet and politely/awkwardly excusing himself from the ladies' conversation, Matt answered the phone, trying not to tremble.

"Hello?" he said, timidly.

"Hi. It's me." at least Pam sounded in a better mood this time. "So, I just wanted to say happy thanksgiving now because Stewart and I will be busy at my family's tomorrow, of course."

"Oh. Ok. Uh. Happy thanksgiving..."

"...are you ok?" she asked.

"Ye-yeah!", Matt's upper lip began to sweat.

"Are you cheating on me?"

"Wha-what!?" Matt stuttered.

"I said: Are you eating turkey?"

"Oh!...Yeah. Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes... stuffing...green beans...and yams! Mmm! And.."

"Ok, Matt." she interrupted.

"Uh yeah, sorry, anyway. Travel safe. Enjoy your..."

"Thanks. Bye." she said, hurried as the line went dead.

In the grip of THC, Matt's mind couldn't decide between offense by being cut off so unceremoniously, or gratitude that he didn't have to be on the phone any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling a bit more refreshed after using the bathroom and splashing cold water on his face, Matt returned to the living room to find the two ladies still talking animatedly to each other.

Linda smiled as he entered, "Matthew, I'm taking you and Janice out to dinner tonight. You know this area best, so pick us a good place."

Matt suggested a casual Grille on the Avenue. Janice and her mother retreated to her bedroom to freshen up their makeup and change into their dining attire. Matt called in the reservation.

The girls returned several minutes later, both looking beautiful. Linda still wore her incredible red turtleneck with no bra, but draped an open, knit sweater over it. Janice had changed into similar thick, pull over sweater that flattered her astounding figure.

Matt felt a swell of pride walking into the busy restaurant with the two gorgeous, overdeveloped ladies. Both men and women paused to stare as the three wound their way through the dining area towards their reserved booth.

Matt sat in the middle with Linda and Janice seated on either side of him. He found his position wonderfully advantageous because the women had to lean across Matt to speak to each other above the din of the restaurant. This provided him several boob bumps and mashes from them both, which he savored blissfully, yet discreetly.

They all ordered drinks and appetizers to satisfy their growing urge for "munchies".

The conversation at the table was delightful and easy. Matt had both Linda and Janice laughing hysterically. By the time they had finished their entree and requested the check, all three felt the warmth of closeness in each other's company.

Linda entwined her arm in Matt's and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Hey Janice? I like this guy here. Can we keep him?"

Janice smiled warmly at Matt and followed suit, hugging his arm and resting against his other shoulder.

"Yeah, he's pretty great. How about we keep him tied up and tell his girlfriend he left for Kalamazoo."

All three laughed. Matt was euphoric playing his current role as the meat in a giant tit sandwich.

"Let's head back." Linda said, finally. "I want to show you the present I got!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three arrived back at the apartment. Matt left the two to relieve himself in the bathroom. His dick was in the constant state of flux from all the stimulation he was receiving. He thought about jerking off quickly before rejoining the ladies, but decided against it to save time.

Returning to the living room, he discovered that Janice and her mother were gone. The door to Janice's bedroom was shut, even Bubsy was no where to be seen.

"Hmm. I guess they went to bed."

Then, suddenly, as if on cue, Janice's bedroom door opened and the ladies stepped into the dining room. They each wore matching silk robes that were dyed a pastel blue. The long garments floated lightly along their lower legs. The belts around their waists tapered beneath their gargantuan busts, accentuating their incredible sizes.

"Oh there you are!" Linda called out to Matt with a glowing smile.

Bubsy cat trotted along after them with his tail high in the air.

"Look at what mom got me and her!" Janice said, twirling around playfully in the thin robe. "Aren't they pretty?"

"Go on! Show him the rest!" said Linda, excitedly.

"Mom! No. Matt doesn't want to see the rest!"

"Oh, he'll love it! I guarantee!" Linda gave Matt a secret wink.

"Honestly! How did you become so shy?! Here, we'll show him together on 3."

"Fine." Janice sighed and began untying the belt of the robe.

Matt instantly regretted the decision to not jerk off. Blood was already rushing to his dick in anticipation.

"one!... Two!!.... THREE!!!"

The two opened their robes before him and let the silky material fall from their shoulders.

Underneath, they wore matching silk nightgowns that hugged their round hips and conformed to their waists. The sheer material draped past their knees with a long slit on either side. A rather modest set of nightgowns from the waist down, however, the tiny triangles used to encase the ladies' upper body were anything but. The silky material leading to the straining spaghetti straps only managed to cover the women's areolas, but left a staggering volume of breast meat pouring from every side. The deep cut of the front plunged almost to their bellybuttons leaving two gaping canyons of cleavage on full display.

"What do you think?" Linda posed for Matt placing her hands on her hips offering a stunning profile view. She looked completely topless from the side, the silken triangle obscured by the massiveness of her full, naked breast, the size of which Matt had scarcely imagined possible.

Matt's jaw, of course, was on the floor. He attempted to compose himself. "Y-Yeah! Fucking... very... pretty."

Despite her initial reservation, Janice couldn't help but smile at Matt's reaction.

"Hmm! Looks like Matt is actually getting into this!" she mused. By this time Bobby would have been chastising her for showing so much skin. A dash of resentment mixed with the alcohol and marijuana was working to lower Janice's inhibitions.

"Hehe. This is kinda hot! I haven't felt this tingle in a long time! Should I turn it up a notch?"

She began to follow her mother's lead and performed a sensual pose for Matt, with raised arms behind her head and an arched back. The sheer size and amount of tit she revealed in that position sent Matt reeling. The naked outside third of both her breasts ballooned out from her meager covering. The inside edges crashed together in a staggeringly long line of cleavage. The nightgown held on for dear life as Janice continued to push her chest out. The small triangles of fabric stretched taut, then compressed against her soft mountains, causing them bloom outwards in all directions.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
336 Followers