All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 06'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LamppLamppover 3 years ago
Nice.

I like these stories, eagerly awaiting more installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
suuuper, I would like to see the next chapters, please!!!!!

Your story writing is so good. You keep up the tension. I look forward to the next installments hopefully with getting togethers of the 2 main characters and a lot of intense sex scenes in all positions..........Cannot wait to see the next chapters........

adtroupeadtroupeover 3 years ago
CMON DUDE

Do I gotta beg? Is that what you want? You want me to beg? ALL you had to do was say so, now I'm out here checking daily for a literotica update. The cruelty of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am loving the story. I am excited to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My word, this next installment is taking forever

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Them not fucking is not normal, and becoming...

boringly artificial.

People like Janice are not as focused on a bad relationship purely for future security, and guys like Matt would not put up w/ the skinny bitch's attitude & behavior.

You've created 2 characters of one type & are forcing them into your plot line.

It just ain't working for as long as you've been forcing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES