All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 12'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

Such a tease! Get on with it and have Janice drop Bobby by the side of the road the way he wanted to do with Bubsy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I honestly check this everyday

Dude I wait for these updates like TV or something. Every night "did Jugg upload yet??" I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just fuck her!

Make her wince on the end of that mighty chopper.

adtroupeadtroupeover 3 years ago
Perfect

At this point, I know it's gonna be five stars everytime. I'm just waiting for the uploads! Jugg_Head don't miss!

Yknow2064Yknow2064over 3 years ago
Thank god they finally got some 1 on 1

Loving every installment. Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally loving this story - so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storytelling. Liking the characters, the slow building up and don't mind the many typo's. Five stars every time, easy.

Like many writers, you do tend to become less credible when describing the mechanics of sizes and proportions.

M cups are big on a small lady, but not big enough to approach the floor when she's on all fours, by far. They are even bigger on a big lady, say over 300lbs, but even then, to reach the ground, the lady in question would have to be huge.

See, the letter indicates the difference between under- and overboob circumference, making M (13", -2" for some stupid reason =) 11" of difference between under and over. It's not a fixed size, it is a proportion, different for every band size.

Likewise, if the breasts are as large as pictured, they hang a little, even when perky. So if the lovers embrace, they will NEVER press into his chest, unless the woman is a foot taller the the guy. They hang in front of her, their widest part a little below her chest if they ride really high, meaning a lot below his chest if she rests her head against his shoulder, making him close to a foot taller.

If his tool is so huge, and stiff pointing upwards, how can it ever graze her folds when they're in the shower? For that to happen, her folds would have to be at the level of his navel at least, making her almost two feet taller than him.

I know it's a fantasy story and i'm not trying to spoil it. On the contrary, it's so good that i hate to see things like that remind me it is all made up. You are too good for that, it spoils an otherwise great story to some extent.

So if he is in fact at least half a foot taller than she is, which is suggested, when they're standing in the shower his balls would be about the level of the upper slope of her butt. She's with her back to him, and his erect tip would graze her shoulder blades. If his dick is really that big, it would, even if she's as tall as he is.

I love the stories and give em 5* every time, but i am just a little disappointed that these things give the credibility away.

Just walk into the shower, chalk up the heights of your own body and those of someone 6-12" smaller. It's really not that hard. And forget about cup sizes, those ARE in fact quite complicated, and often meaningless unless you have more data on the woman in question. "Bigger than his head" is way more descriptive than JJ (which equals K btw).

Thanks and happy writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES