The Year of the Cat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt's breathing became deeper as Janice continued to stroke his long penis. He felt her descend slightly as one her hands released it's hold, coming around between his legs to massage the base of his shaft and balls.

"Holy fuck!" Matt gasped. "Baby... fuck!... that's good."

"Mmm! You like that, sexy man?" Janice cooed, adding a twisting motion to the wrist of the hand devoted entirely to Matt's shaft.

"Ye-Yes..." Matt whispered. "Oh my god! Keep doing it just like that, baby!"

It wasn't long before Janice felt Matt's balls tighten in her one hand and his shaft expand in the other.

"Oh ssshhit!" Matt hissed as cum came guzzling out of his cock head, washed away instantly down the drain from the shower flow overhead.

"There! All better!" Janice cheerfully exclaimed, giving his softening dick a final squeeze before letting go.

"I'll say!" Matt breathed, turning around to face Janice's smiling countenance. The two embraced tightly under the warm falling water. They made out for several minutes before the two finished cleaning their bodies and exited the glass shower stall.

"I'm just gonna brush my teeth. Meet you in bed!" said Janice.

Matt was laying in bed with is back propped against the headboard when Janice entered his bedroom. She was still completely nude, her breasts wobbling freely as she climbed into Matt's bed beside him.

Their arms instinctively reached out to each other to hold their bodies close. Matt kissed Janice's lips when their faces met. The two nestled into bed and a restful, easy peace descended in the quiet room.

"Who would have thought two months ago..." Janice said in the dark. "...that we'd be naked in bed together right now?"

"Not I!" exclaimed Matt. "I usually miss out on luck like that."

"Hmm! And they say black cats only bring bad luck!" Janice giggled.

12