The Year of the Cat Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers

Precum instantly emerged from the tip Matt's dick when he heard her words. She smiled and sensually licked the liquid from his tip.

Her stroking motion increased in tempo. "Mmm! Does that mean you're ready too, baby?" Another bubble of clear precum formed.

"Ooo! Fuck yesss! Good! You've waited a long time for this, haven't you... Waiting to cram this big juicy cock in my tiny little pussy?" A steady stream was now running down his shaft, lubricating Janice's sensual stroking. She slurped the clear jizz leaking from his cock head, looking up at him. "I'm not gonna lie, baby... I'm kind scared." she breathed. "...but I'm still ready and excited!"

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle... until you don't want me to be." Matt said in a low voice.

Janice, once again, opened her jaw as wide as she could and lowered her mouth over his dick. Her sucking and stroking had Matt hurtling towards a climax. "Oh damn... here it comes, honey! Sshhhit!"

Janice moaned in excited pleasure as her mouth filled with semen. She managed to only choke a little as the deluge engulfed her orifice. Her eyes watered. Janice ran her tongue over his sensitive head, making sure Matt's dick was spent. His knees felt weak, catching his breath.

"Wow, baby! You're fucking great at that!" Matt said, breathlessly.

"Really?!" Janice exclaimed, happily surprised. Matt assisted her to her feet. "I would have NEVER thought I could suck SO much dick!"

Matt chuckled. "Well... you've been surprising me on a regular basis these days."

Janice smiled brightly at him, hugging him tightly and bringing his face close to kiss. "Your bed or mine?" she cooed in his ear.

Janice squeaked in mild shock when she suddenly felt her feet lift off the ground. Matt effortlessly scooped her up in his arms to cradle her against his chest.

"Mine. I just put fresh sheets on." he said, carrying her through the doorway.

"Oh my!" Janice blushed, feeling the delicious warmth of security beating in Matt's chest as he placed her gently down on to the bed.

She laid back against the pillows, instinctively spreading her legs while Matt crawled towards her from the foot of the bed. Janice's tiny skirt was gathered around her waist, her bare pussy glistening in the low light of Matt's bedside lamp.

Matt bent over, sliding forward towards Janice's exposed vagina. She gasped when she felt Matt's lips press against her labia and his tongue separating her folds, caressing her clitoris. Her breath was taken away once again by the intense rush of erotic sensation. Instead of panicking this time, Janice threw her head back and surrendered to The Bliss.

Intense waves of electric pleasure coursed through her body. She felt as though she was going to be carried away by the force.

Janice's fists clenched the bedsheets as she felt herself becoming lighter... practically weightless. Janice opened her eyes watching the ceiling slowly approaching her.

"I think I'm floating!" Janice mused to herself. "How... delicious!"

She slowly turned her head to look back. "Oh yeah... See? Matty is down there going to town... on... me...?"

The shock of realization combined with a sudden shudder in the aether forced Janice's senses back into her body, just in time for the first massive orgasm to slam into her.

"OHMYGOD!!" Janice screamed, writhing in pleasured agony. "Oh fuck!! It's... it's too good!!"

Janice's chest heaved, her huge tits spilling out of her meager tank top.

Matt raised himself to approach her face. His solid erection glided against Janice's thigh as he bent down and kissed her lips, tenderly.

"I should let you get on top first, baby." Matt whispered. "That way you have control of how much you want."

Janice felt nervous raising herself up, letting Matt lay down on his back while she straddled his thighs. The mini skirt was undone and tossed to the floor. Matt could feel her wet slit drag across the shaft of his fully erect penis as she scooted forward.

Janice took both his hands and brought them to her exhausted tank top. Matt lifted the cotton cloth up, unveiling Janice's massive, gorgeous breasts, slowly lifting the shirt over her head. She allowed him to massage and knead her cream colored globes for several minutes while she slowly slid her sopping wet pussy up and down his fat cock.

Finally, Janice moved forward again and bent close to Matt's face. He could feel the head of his dick find her wet entrance. Janice bit her lip, giving a quiet whimper.

Her breathing suddenly intensified as Matt felt Janice lowering herself onto him, impaling her pussy with the head of his thick cock.

"Oh my fuck!" she squealed. "It... it hurts!"

Matt's breathing was deep and slow. "Don't force it, baby. Take your time."

Janice rocked her hips in small movements, slowly becoming accustomed to the astonishing thickness of Matt's cock. Little by little she was able to feed more of his huge, hard penis into her throbbing pussy.

"Are... are you all the way in?" Janice asked through ragged breaths.

Matt shook his head. "No, baby. You're almost halfway now."

Janice's mind reeled. "What the fuck!?" The inner walls of her vagina were stretched wider than she had ever experienced before. The further his penis bore into her wet vagina, she was convinced that she was going to split apart.

Inch after inch was slowly fed into Janice's overwhelmed pussy. "You've GOT to be all the way in, by now..." Janice said with a raspy voice.

"Close. Couple more inches." breathed Matt.

"Oh fuck! Just... push slow..."

Matt flexed his hips, slowly driving his shaft the rest of the way into her pussy.

Janice practically collapsed onto his chest. Pushing her hands onto his pectoral muscles, she supported herself with locked arms. The feeling of such fullness within her made Janice's mind spin. Matt involuntary flexed his cock inside of her.

"Oh FUUUCK!" Janice moaned loudly and began shaking. Her outstretched finger dug their nails into his chest as a sudden orgasm raged through her.

Janice felt like her virginity had truly and finally been claimed. Every sexual encounter she had ever had before seemed like a dress rehearsal compared to this; the actual event.

She began slowly moving up and down on Matt's cock. Janice's sharp breaths and gasping moans began, subdued at first, then growing louder and louder as her strokes deepened and her tempo increased.

Matt was becoming hypnotized by Janice's huge swaying breasts rocking back and forth, colliding against her rib cage over and over with rippling impact. He looked down to see her pussy lips gripping his cock tightly.

"Oh, Jesus!! Oh!...YES! Oh my god... I... I had no idea!!"

Matt's hands massaged her enormous breasts as she bounced up and down on his dick. He could feel her skin becoming damp with sweat. A beaded drop rolled down her face.

"Let's switch, baby." Matt breathed, lifting himself to his elbows. Janice obliged his request by rolling on to her back. The two moved together so that Matt's cock stayed lodged in her tight pussy as they traded positions.

Janice looked up into Matt's eyes with a vulnerability that made his heart want to catch fire. He lowered his face to hers, giving her a passionate kiss while he slowly slid his dick in and out of her soaked vagina.

"Oh!! Please... Oooo!... Oh my god!! Oh, Matty... baby... it's so good!! Oh my FUCK!! It's SO GOOD!!"

Matt picked up the pace slightly. Within just a few strokes he felt her pussy clench his dick as another freight train orgasm barreled through her. Janice screamed in pure sexual ecstasy.

"Matty!!... Oh, god! Matty!! Yes, baby!! Oh... you fuck me so good!!"

Several lustful minutes passed while the two made passionate love. The bed creaked under the pressure of the pair's efforts.

"Oh baby..." Matt said, urgently. "It's coming... where do you want it?"

"Fuck yes! All over my tits!! Cover 'em in that hot cum, baby!!" Janice growled through clenched teeth.

Matt's balls tensed. He quickly pulled his throbbing cock from her wet snatch and moved forward, stroking his dick rapidly. Janice brought her giant tits together just in time to receive a shower of cum splashing against her skin.

Matt fell, exhausted, beside her. Janice turned and looked deeply into his eyes. They shared a silent moment, feeling the weight of their actions settling heavily.

"Whatever happens..." she said, rolling over towards him. "I wanted this..."

Matt watched her wince when she closed her legs. "...even though I feel like I can park a car in my twat now!"

Matt smiled, sheepishly. "Sorry."

Janice grinned. "S'ok." She leaned towards him, kissing Matt's lips. "It was fucking worth it!"

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers
12