All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 15'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago

He needed to say it. "I love you, Janice."

Please do not bring Bobby back into Janice's life.

"I know... I do too." is also insufficient.

Still getting 5 stars, but this was not satisfying at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the characters

I really love this series. The characters you want to be like-able very much are and the same for the villains of the story. I’m very curious how the next interaction with Janice’s mom will go. Thank you for the entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your story

Title says it. I will be anxiously waiting for the next part.

adtroupeadtroupeover 3 years ago
Time 15 of me giving a 5 star

Dude you don't miss. I'm glad you dropped Bobby although I have a feeling we aren't done with him just yet.

JayDubbJayDubbover 3 years ago

Man, this is fantastic. I’m a small boob guy but this writing is just so good you can’t help but love it. And Matt and Jan are just perfect for each other. Top notch romance.

BillyName99BillyName99over 3 years ago
Looking forward to the next one!

I am really loving this series, I check for updates several times a week.

I do think that Matt should have said the words before he left.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice plot, nice characters, my kind of sex. One thing: dark skinned ladies rarely have 'bright pink' colored genitals, if ever. I've never seen anything but many shades from lila to purple. You can fantasize about it, but since all the rest of your stories are more or less realistic, i thought i'd notify you. Tx for the great stories, luvvvv da boobs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The I love you part was lovely to read!! Great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES