The Year of the Cat Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blow drying her hair after her shower, Janice smiled to see Kendra, dressed and ready, walking through the balcony entrance of her room.

"Hey, Lady!" Janice paused her drying. "How'd it go last night?"

Kendra shrugged, nonchalantly. "Meh. It was ok. Greg and Jeff say 'hi'."

"Who?"

"Those guys you scared the shit out of? Remember?"

"Ohhh..." Janice tried to swallow her desire to laugh.

"Yeah, they felt bad after I told 'em what happened to you... " Kendra continued. "but, I cheered them up!"

"Uhh... do I wanna know how?"

Kendra's naughty grin spread across her face. "I bet you can guess!"

"Kendra!" Janice gasped. "Both?! Really?!"

Kendra nodded, peering into the mirror to check her makeup. "Yep. But, like I said, it was 'meh'. I couldn't get into it. Maybe because they were constantly high five-ing each other, or... maybe it's because I've just been spoiled rotten by you and your fat dicked roommate."

Janice smirked at her friend. "You're one wild chick, Kendra."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ladies sat through the two hour long presentation in the conference auditorium. Looking around the room, Janice noticed she was the one furiously taking down notation on her pad of paper.

The gathering adjourned for the day, planning to reconvene tomorrow to wrap up the conference and present certificates.

"Wow! That was it? Kind of a relaxed atmosphere around here, huh?" Janice nudged Kendra as they sauntered back to their rooms.

"It sure is! This whole weekend for about four hours of actual work."

"Ooo!" Janice hopped, excitedly. "I'm totally gonna get some more sun on that balcony today!"

Kendra stopped in her tracks, grabbing Janice's upper arm. "I just had the greatest fucking idea of my entire life!"

Janice looked at her friend with wide eyes. "What is it?"

"Let's go to the beach!"

"Uhh. I didn't pack swimwear. Did you?"

"Don't need 'em where we're going!" Kendra winked.

"You mean a NUDE beach?!"

"Yep! C'mon! Don't say 'no'."

Janice gulped, nervously. "I know I'm somewhat brazen, but I don't know if I'm THAT brazen!"

"Neither do I! Come on, let's see!" Kendra pleaded with Janice, clutching both of her hands. "Please come with me! Pleeeeease!"

Janice found herself unbelievably nodding her head to Kendra's desperate plea.

"YOU WILL!?!?" Kendra screamed. "FUCK YEAH!!"

Janice's color was draining out of her face. "Oh shit... what have I agreed to?" she silently dreaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice cautiously stepped out of the taxi onto the sandy pavement. Kendra was already out of the car, quickly headed for the sign reading "Haulover Park".

The wind swept the fronds of the giant palm trees above, sent a tropical hiss to accompany the crashing of the waves.

Kendra reached out and took Janice's hand, hurrying her towards the long, sandy beach.

"Oh my god! This place is crowded!" Janice squealed.

"No it is not! There's only a couple dozen people..." Kendra lowered her voice, hoping to be drowned out by the din of the beach. "...but, I don't see any other women here."

"I heard that." Janice scolded.

Kendra once again stopped in her tracks, grabbing Janice's arm. "Another great idea just hit me!"

"Oh god..."

"Let's see how many boners we can coax out of these guys!"

Janice couldn't help but to laugh loudly at the suggestion.

"C'mon! I bet we could get every guy out here poppin' a chubby at least!"

Janice shook her head and pressed on towards the shore. Looking over her shoulder back at Kendra, she smiled. "You know... I am going to need help applying this sunscreen. I guess we'll just see what happens!"

Kendra whooped in celebration, skipping forward to catch up to her friend.

Sunglasses everywhere dipped low to get a clearer look at the two, unbelievably stacked women shuffling through the sand to a clearing. Janice subtly cast glances around at the nude men tanning on their beach towels. "Wow!" she silently marveled. "I've never seen so many dicks out in the wild!"

"Pretty nice bunch of cocks!" Kendra whispered to Janice as she spread her beach towel on the ground. "I think Matty's got em all beat so far though. We're about to find out..."

Kendra reached behind her and loosened a knotted bow. Her tiny sundress slid from her sumptuous curves to a pile at her feet. Janice gulped regarding her friend's nudity, realizing she was the only clothed person she could see.

"Let me help." Kendra cooed, sensing Janice's hesitation. As she stepped forward, towards Janice, heads everywhere leaned in, rapt with attentive anticipation.

Kendra slowly reached up and slipped the straps of Janice's sundress over her shoulders. Janice blushed as the dress fell down her figure a few inches, her enormous breasts halting it's progress. She bit her lip watching Kendra pinch the fabric at her waist. When the top of her dress began to be pulled down, Janice's tit mass bloomed out of the top, escaping from their compression. Janice gasped as her nipples slid into view, growing instantly erect when they felt the warm sea breeze. She could have sworn she heard her gasp echoed from the unsubtly staring audience.

"Oh my god! It's working already!" Kendra giggled as she wriggled Janice's dress down over her hips, taking her panties down with it.

"Eep!" squealed Janice, feeling more exposed than she had ever felt in her life. As she cast her wide eyes around in a semi-panicked state, she noticed a few men awkwardly covering their laps.

"This sun is gonna fry your pale ass like a croaker!" Kendra exclaimed, regarding the brightness of Janice's exposed skin in the unclouded daylight. "We need to get you lotioned up!"

"Sssshhit!" the girls heard a whispered hiss, nearby.

Kendra bent at the hip to retrieve a bottle of SPF 30 sunblock lotion from her bag. "Here. Hold out your hands." Janice's cupped palms received a large glob of squeezed ointment. "I got your back... as usual!" Kendra laughed.

Janice swallowed her nerves as she spread the balm across her upper chest and arms. She could feel Kendra's spread fingers pushing the lotion over the skin of her back, down to her ass. Taking a cautious glance around her, Janice saw men everywhere either hiding their engorged penises or proudly putting them on display for her and Kendra.

"Jesus! Look at 'em all staring!" Kendra whispered. "That bald guy over there looks like he's about to nut on himself!"

Janice heard a slight giggle from behind as she felt Kendra's lotion covered hands come forward and press into her massive breasts.

"Kendra!" Janice exclaimed.

"You know I can't resist these gorgeous titties!" Kendra breathed in her ear.

A groan was heard from nearby as Janice relinquished and allowed her friend to massage the ointment into her delicate flesh. Soon Janice's skin was glossy from head to toe, the sparkling sun rays glinting from her porcelain colored body.

Kendra then spun Janice around and pressed the lotion bottle into her hand. "Make sure my booty is nice and covered." said Kendra, turning to present her bulbous butt cheeks.

Janice smiled bashfully as she squirted a generous amount of lotion on Kendra's lower back. Her hands glided over Kendra's flawless, brown skin, massaging her rollicking curves. Janice felt Kendra reach down and guide her hands to her mammoth mammaries. She giggled slightly as her slippery fingers attempted to caress Kendra's immense bust.

Finally, once Kendra's body shone with a reflective glimmer, the ladies cast their eyes around their immediate area.

"I definitely see a few big ones!" Kendra muttered, taking a seat onto her towel to lay out under the sun.

"I swear, Matty must be from a different planet! I don't see any that are close to his!" Janice whispered.

"Goes to show you how rare the big ones are." Kendra replied.

The girls laid on their stomachs, baking in the warmth of the afternoon sun for several minutes before flipping onto their backs.

"Oh my fucking god!!" shouted a female voice nearby.

Janice and Kendra simultaneously turned their heads towards the source of the exclamation. They saw two nude females approaching. Both of their mouths hung agape, their eyes fixed intently on Janice and Kendra's extraordinarily massive tits.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing!" said one of the girls, laughing. "You two are in-fucking-credible!"

Janice and Kendra's confused eyes regarded each other before turning back to the women.

"Like, who is your surgeon?! Those gigantic titties look so REAL!" said the thin blonde. Her D cup breast implants looked like two tanned softballs affixed to her distractingly thin frame.

"That's cuz they ARE!" Kendra replied with a scoff.

"Holy shit!" the two women whispered in unison.

Suddenly, the skinny brunette clasped her hands together, pleading dramatically. "Please... oh god! PLEASE let me motorboat one of you!"

Kendra reared back. "The fuck?!"

Janice couldn't contain her belly laugh at the strange woman's request. "Why not give her a thrill?" she smiled to herself. The attention from all the eyes watching proved to be more exhilarating than Janice had expected. Once again, she felt her inhibitions slackening.

Kendra had to do an amazed double take when Janice demurely raised herself to her knees with a grin.

"Here! Have fun!" Janice giggled.

"Oh my god!" Both the brunette and the blonde women dove to their knees before Janice. She lifted her massive, soft globes, jiggling them together, playfully.

"Jesus! Those ARE real!!" the blonde gasped at Janice's voluminous breast mass shifting and mashing together in natural splendor.

The brunette woman took a deep breath and planted her face directly into Janice's cleavage, with a plop.

Janice had to laugh when the woman began rapidly shaking her head back and forth, submerged in the vast slippery softness.

"... burbleburbleburbleburble..." went the woman as she rubbed her face against Janice's cleavage.

"Hurry up! It's MY turn!" cried the blonde, watching impatiently.

The brunette raised her head, gasping for air. "Oh!! Holy fuck! I've ALWAYS wanted to do that to a pair of giant titties! God damn, girl! Yours are fucking PERFECT!"

The blonde shoved her friend out of the way and eagerly lodged her face into Janice's plump bosom. She repeated her friend's movements with her head, jostling the massive amount of breast meat with her face.

Kendra incredulously observed the whole scene with a shaking head and a smirk. "Mmm. Look at these crazy bitches here..." she thought to herself with a sigh.

The blonde finally emerged from Janice's cleavage, exultant and exhilarated. "That was fucking amaze-balls!" She said, catching her breath. "Thank you SO much!"

"You're welcome!" Janice chirped, happily.

The two thin women continued on their walk down the beach, waving goodbye as they receded into the distance.

Janice and Kendra watched them saunter onwards. Suddenly they heard a man clearing his throat nearby.

"Uhh. Hi!" said the nervous looking man standing near their beach towels. His average sized erection pointed straight ahead towards the reclined women. "Any chance of ME getting a turn?" his shaking voice uttered.

Kendra's eyes were suddenly alight with anger. "Hell to fucking NO!! But there's a HUGE chance of you gettin' your ass whooped if you don't carry it on out of here!"

The man gulped. His erection deflating rapidly as he backed away in shock.

"You ready, J-Cup? I think I've had enough of this scene." said Kendra, casting daggers from her eyes at all the men watching nearby.

"Ok, Kendra. We can go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Returning through the main entrance of the resort walkway, Janice and Kendra noticed a placard announcing a sit down banquet in the main dining hall later in the evening.

"After what we did today, I think I'd be able to handle a dinner without making a scene." Janice said to Kendra as they walked towards their rooms.

"I'd rather eat out." replied Kendra.

"Oh yeah? That's cool with me. What do you feel like eating?"

"Your gorgeous pussy!" replied Kendra, smiling seductively.

"Oh!" Janice exclaimed with a surprised giggle. "Well, let me get a shower, then bon apetit!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kendra stood by the balcony ledge, holding a cocktail glass aloft for Janice, as she emerged clean from the shower.

They both giggled at their unspoken decision to remain nude. "Great minds and shit!" laughed Kendra.

Janice gently retrieved the glass from Kendra and the two toasted before the evening sun.

"To a weekend in paradise!" Janice cheered.

She sipped her cocktail, observing the somber manner Kendra was staring into her glass.

"You ok, Lady?" she asked Kendra, cautiously.

Kendra chuckled beneath her breath, shaking her head in disbelief. "I'm actually going to miss the fuck out of you, J-Cup." she said quietly, avoiding eye contact with her friend.

It was a shock for Janice to see Kendra let her guard down like that. Her surprising vulnerability caused Janice to immediately well up with tears. She quickly set her glass down and rushed to embrace her friend. Wrapping her arms tightly around her, Janice could feel Kendra's body quaking as she began to sob.

"I'm going to miss you too, Kendra." The two women held each other with tears streaming from their eyes. Several minutes passed by, unnoticed.

As clouds slowly gathered, Janice heard Kendra inhale deeply, letting out a peaceful sigh. Disengaging from her embrace, Kendra took a step back, drying her eyes. "You better not go running' to Matt- telling him you caught me cryin'!"

Janice suppressed a giggle. "Of course I won't!" She wiped her own tears away. "Love you, girl."

Kendra's resolve had one again been gathered. Janice could see her friend's demeanor returning as she gazed into her eyes. Without breaking eye contact, Kendra stepped forward, reaching out to cradle Janice's cheeks. Leaning towards her, she kissed Janice's lips, deeply and tenderly.

Janice closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of Kendra's full lips and tongue sliding against hers. The women's erect nipples prodded each other as their colossal breasts mashed and ballooned in passionate pressure. A strong hand was felt on Janice's mons. Her eyes flew open when she felt Kendra's expertly guided fingers glide across her vulva and begin massaging her clitoris in tight circles. A wave of ecstatic pleasure flooded Janice senses, inhibiting her ability to stand.

Kendra steadied her friend upright. "C'mon. Let's get in bed."

With Kendra's assistance, Janice's wobbly knees carried her to the bed where she splayed herself out on her back, limbs outstretched.

Kendra stood above her, licking her lips in anticipation. She bent low, sliding her hands up Janice's torso until her palms were full of jiggling breast meat. Kendra brought both of Janice's massive tits together, causing them to collide in rollicking waves of cream colored flesh.

"Mmm! Those dumb bitches at the beach were doin' it all wrong!" said Kendra, breathing against Janice's enormous breasts piled upon her chest. "THIS is how you appreciate perfect titties!"

Kendra's fingers sank into Janice's warm tit flesh, squeezing her enormous globes together, causing them to bloom upwards.

"Ooo! Mmmm!" Janice moaned when she felt Kendra's open mouthed kisses being planted across the vastness of her giant breasts.

Kendra squeezed and caressed Janice's softness. She located her areola and latched on with her lips, creating suction. Janice bit her lip as she felt her nipple being lavished by Kendra's tongue.

Kendra spent a significant amount of time attending to the pleasure of each of Janice's tits. Janice was nearing the edge of an orgasm when her eyes met with Kendra's. She watched her friend disengage suction from her breasts and begin lowering herself. Janice nervously watched Kendra place kisses on the bottoms of her tits, then down to her belly, then further down to her mons pubis.

Kendra paused before Janice's spread legs. She gave Janice a naughty grin, seeing the trepidation on her friend's face.

"Matty may have been able to give a quality lick job." Kendra spoke, quietly. "...but he can't compete with a woman giving it to another woman."

Janice was almost about to question Kendra's meaning, when she felt her friend's mouth press to her wet vagina and began lapping in unabashed fervor.

It was true. Matt had served as a wonderful introducer to oral pleasure, but Kendra's expertise revealed techniques Janice had never imagined. Before she was barely aware of herself, Janice felt a orgasm thunder through her body, causing a height pitch scream to emanate from her throat, reverberating off of the walls.

Kendra sensuously slid her tongue around Janice's clitoris for nearly ten minutes, causing orgasm after orgasm to fall upon her.

Janice was nearly relieved when Kendra finally relented, raising herself from between Janice's legs. "My turn!" Kendra grinned.

Janice felt a quick stab of panic, she blinked, rapidly. "Uhh... I haven't ever... done this before."

"Don't worry, you can't fuck it up, baby." Kendra cooed. "Just do the same things to me that made you feel good just now."

Kendra rolled onto her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. Her bright pink snatch contrasted with the darkness of her surrounding labia, seemingly illuminated.

Janice lowered herself in between Kendra's legs and nervously bent down to her moist opening.

"Go ahead, honey." Kendra whispered. "Kiss me."

Janice closed her eyes and imagined Matt's face approaching, lips parted. She met him in tender contact, feeling his damp mouth against hers. Her lips wrapped around his as her tongue came forward, seeking her mate. In her mind, Janice passionately made out with Matt's lips, only half aware of Kendra's body writhing and the pleasured moans escaping her throat.

"That's it, baby!" hissed Kendra. "I knew you were a natural! Ffffuck yes! Lick that pussy!"

Janice moaned into Kendra's snatch bearing down, applying more pressure. She allowed her feminine wisdom to guide her tongue as it wound around Kendra's engorged clitoris, flicking it, playfully on occasion.

"Oh sssssshiiiit!" Kendra squealed when the climax from within barreled through her being like a wrecking ball.

A deafening clap of thunder cracked open the sky outside as rain came pouring in rivulets down the window panes. The women took no notice, focusing on the storm of passion occurring inside instead.

"Oh! OH! Oh my fucking god!" Kendra cried, feeling the rumbling tremors course through her being, unsure if the thunder she was hearing was coming from outside or inside.

The storm had abated by the time Kendra finally tapped out. The final rays of sunshine burst from the retreating clouds only to be swallowed by the horizon. Stars soon twinkled into view.

"Mmm! Damn, I needed that!" Kendra let a satisfied sighed escape her lips.

Janice smiled, snuggling close beside her friend. "We could still make dinner, if you you're up to it."

Kendra's stomach responded with a loud growl. "Oh! Shit!" she said, surprised. "Yeah, let's get dressed and check it out."

As Janice dressed and stood before the mirror, smoothing the wrinkles from her dress, she caught her eyes in the reflection. A satisfied smile spread across her face, involuntarily.

"You're going to be ok." said Janice's reflection.

12