The Year of the Cat Ch. 18

Story Info
Janice ushers in the birth of a Boob Man.
4.4k words
4.34
10.4k
11

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

Both Janice and Matt began new jobs when Monday arrived.

Matt had received word from the head office that the necessary paperwork had finally gone through, granting clearance for him and his crew to proceed.

The group of six men gratefully said “sayonara” to the tiny dwelling.

“Man, I hope our next spot is at least a little bigger.” a voice moaned from the back of the van as it wound through the tight streets of Kamakura to the nearby city of Yokosuka.

Faces brightened when the men emerged from the taxi van. The high rise condominium complex was situated in a quiet residential neighborhood.

“Okay, this looks promising!”

The check in process was hampered slightly by the language barrier, but before long each man was given a key to their new residences.

Matt’s room was located all the way up on the 15th floor. Taking the swift elevator to the top of the building, Matt was immediately greeted by a stunning view when the doors slid open: on the horizon line, beyond a solid sea of buildings and houses stretching miles away, stood the iconic, lonely peak of Mt. Fuji.

Matt found his door number and entered the doorway to his condo. Inside, he was delighted to find a spacious, attractive, fully appointed living quarter, complete with a full kitchen and bathroom, a large separate bedroom, a comfortable living room and even a balcony overlooking the bay in the distance.

Stepping outside to gauge his surroundings, Matt felt the icy wind slicing through him. He was able to see what looked to be a grocery store just a little ways down the road. In the opposite direction, a short distance beyond the labyrinthine neighborhood streets, was a railway station.

Once he was unpacked, Matt decided to take a walk to the grocery store. Despite treating himself to the most delicious Asian cuisine he had tasted during the week from the multitudinous varieties of eateries in Kamakura, Matt was looking forward to cooking for himself once again.

The short path towards the store wound through a children’s playground. Matt smiled at the boys playfully wrestling each other off of the monkey bars. “Kids are kids no matter where you go.” he silently thought as he walked past.

The grocery store was brightly lit, playing classical music over the P.A. As he walked the aisles, Matt fretted at his complete unfamiliarity of the products on the shelves.

He emerged from the exit carrying what he hoped were a few essential food items to stock his kitchen.

* * * * *

Later, half a world away, Janice opened her eyes upon her own Monday morning.

Her time at the Miami resort with Kendra had seemed like a dream. On their final day in Miami, the two women had attended the last seminar and had effortlessly received their certificates. The two friends parted ways at the airport. Janice knew that Kendra would be busy with final preparations for her move to Louisiana all week, so they gave each other a quick kiss goodbye and promised to meet again before she left.

Now, Janice anxiously prepared herself for her new office and a new set of responsibilities.

Kissing Bubsy’s furry head goodbye, Janice stepped out of the door to start the new day.

The elevator dinged on the 7th floor. Janice cautiously stepped into the sleek, modern looking office suite. With her box of office supplies pressed to her chest, Janice’s heels echoed through the unoccupied space, looking for her name on a placard somewhere.

“Ahem. Can I help you?” a young male voice came from behind her.

Janice spun around, startled. “Oh! Hi! I’m new. I’m Janice Paige ... I used to work in quality control.”

The young man in front of her blinked, looking astonished. “Wait... are you THE Janice Paige?”

“I... uhhh, think so!” Janice smiled, confused.

“Holy shit!” the young man exclaimed, much to Janice’s surprise. “Hey y’all! Janice! The girl that got Hank Humbert busted is here!”

Janice was startled by a collection of gasps and exclamations. Several young men and women emerged from office doorways and cubicles with delighted faces.

“Oh my god!” a young woman rushed to Janice. “Whatever you did to get that creep locked up... THANK YOU!”

Janice gulped, blushing slightly. “Uhmm. I was just dumb enough to get drugged by him is all I did. You... you say he’s in jail now?”

“Yes!!” the young woman squealed with joy. “I always knew he was icky... but, what they found on his computer after they got a search warrant...” she shuddered. “He’ll be lucky to survive his thirty years in prison.”

Janice felt a wave of relief wash over her. The young woman smiled. “I thought he was just a gross guy- the way he would talk to us interns. I had no idea he was actually dangerous!”

“Interns?” Janice queried.

“Yeah.” the young man spoke once more. “This whole floor is run by interns.” He regarded the box Janice was holding. “Where are you going with that?”

“Uhh, well. I assumed I was going to be set up in a new office.”

The young man looked at his coworkers for an urgent appeal from someone.

“Look, uhhh.” said the young man. “You’re welcome to come in and watch us, but... as you can see... there’s no one else here. Everyone who works in these offices are at home... or on vacation.”

Janice blinked, confused. “You mean... they don’t do anything?”

“Oh! I mean... occasionally they’ll have to approve something on its way up the ladder, but that’s like... a two minute email.”

“And you all do the real work?”

The young man chuckled. “If you want to call it that. It’s a pretty easy work credit for all of us here. A win-win situation, for certain.”

“Oh!” Janice raised her eyebrows. “I see. Well, I guess I’ll... stay out of your way...?”

The young intern nodded with a relieved grin. “If there’s anything we need you for, one of us will give you a call.”

“O... okay.” said Janice, hesitantly turning back around towards the elevators.

“Bye!” called out a few of the interns. “Thanks again for saving us, Janice!”

* * * * *

Janice spent the rest of the day at home, nervously checking her email every few minutes for a duty to accomplish.

Day after day she waited for a sign that she was still employed. On Friday, the only message she received was from the company’s automated response email informing Janice that her weekly paycheck had been deposited.

“Holy smokes!” she exclaimed upon inspecting her checking account. “This almost feels criminal!”

* * * * *

Matt and his crew arrived at the military base and presented their paperwork to the officials in the Pass Office. The men were given a badge to enter freely through the gates. This allowed the men to shop at the grocery store on base, which was stocked with the familiar items they were used to seeing on the shelves back home.

At the worksite, the men were introduced to the crew of four Japanese workers that were hired to assist them.

The first day working together, the two groups of men stayed to themselves. Matt found that the oldest member of the Japanese crew, a middle aged man named Kiyoshi, was the most proficient English speaker.

At the end of the day, Matt approached Kiyoshi. “Please, tell your crew ‘thank you’ from me for their hard work today.”

Kiyoshi smiled brightly. “I teach you how to say. Repeat! ‘Arigato gozaimasu.’”

“A-Aerygato godimas.” Matt stuttered.

“Hai!” the Japanese man uttered. “Keep practicing!”

Matt bowed to each of the Japanese men, repeating the phrase he had been taught. The men chuckled and bowed in return.

* * * * *

As the week at the job site progressed, Matt found a daily routine beginning to emerge. He would wake while the sun had yet to rise, making coffee and fixing a small breakfast before talking to Janice on video chat. The two would have a quick orgasm together over the phone screen and discuss their day or their particular mood.

After saying goodbye and leaving the condo, Matt would take the twenty minute walk through the quiet morning neighborhood to the railway station. Passing through the turnstiles and boarding the train, Matt would sit silently, watching the endless cityscape glide by. Three stops later, he would exit the train and walk another twenty minutes to the Base through the shopping district of Yokosuka.

Matt would always arrive early to prepare the worksite for a productive day. His crew would arrive later via the shuttle from the condominiums to the Base.

The work day would proceed without too many delays, normally. When the hour to leave for the day would arrive, Matt sent the men home, staying behind to send emails and fill out progress reports.

The sun would be dipping low in the sky by the time Matt was ready to head home. Outside the gate of the Base, Matt would slip past the Asian women offering ‘massagee’ on his way to the train station.

“Hey! Good deal for you, handsome! Come! Massagee! Boom-boom! Come!” the women would whisper urgently to him.

Matt resisted the temptation, though physical contact was something that he was sorely missing.

He would instead, indulge himself in the restaurants and food stands on the way to the station. Sushi, ramen, curry with cutlets, fried croquettes and so much more to try, left Matt questioning how Japanese people stayed so thin.

Trying not to doze off before his stop, Matt would ride the railway to his destination. After stopping by the store for two large beers on his walk home, he would finally arrive in his condominium tired and longing for an evening of relaxation.

Janice would normally video chat with Matt when she awoke, back at home. He sipped his beer as the two talked together about their day. Finally, when he could no longer deny his exhaustion, Matt would wish Janice a good night and plod towards his bedroom to sleep.

* * * * *

Janice was allowing herself to feel more comfortable in her new ‘work’ environment. Despite the isolation she felt by being at home for so long, Janice felt a renewing sense of peace descending upon her mind as the days progressed.

Gracie had stopped by the apartment one evening with a gift: a small basil plant in a ceramic pot. Soon afterwards, Janice had purchased several companions for the small, green herb plant, distributing them to the sunny areas of the apartment.

A False Spring weather snap created an unseasonably warm string of days, which Janice enjoyed with the windows thrown open wide. With the glass doors to her balcony open and Matt’s back windows ajar, a cross breeze was able to glide, unhindered straight through the apartment.

The temperature outside triggered Janice’s memories of the warm Miami sun. Being clothed indoors simply was not an option. In the nude, she let out a satisfied sigh, exultant in the warm breezes slipping over her smooth skin.

Janice tended to her green companions, ignorant of her nakedness, much like Eve herself in the First Garden.

She felt secure in her privacy, despite the openness to the outside, however, unbeknownst to her a trembling pair of sweaty hands held binoculars to a pair of wide eyes.

* * * * *

Sam was unenthusiastic, arriving at his grandparent’s house for two weeks while his parents went to a trade show in Denver. The aged house had a terrible wi-fi signal and creaking radiators. He wasn’t expecting much entertainment from his grandparents either. His grandmother was an avid crossword puzzle enthusiast and his grandfather’s passion was birdwatching.

“School sucks and now THIS!?” he moaned to himself, alone in the third floor guest room. Sam hadn’t had an easy go in high school, middle school or even elementary. His scrawny frame and prominent overbite made him the target of peer rejection his entire childhood. Only a small group of fellow outcasts had ever accepted him as a friend. Now, technically an adult as of last week, he felt no closer to discovering his latent maturity.

“Hey, sport!” Sam’s kindly grandfather knocked lightly on the half open door. “I brought you a late birthday present.” The old man handed Sam a satchel case. Inside was a pair of high powered, professional binoculars.

“These are my old reliable binoculars. I used these to spot a European Great Tit, right in this backyard! Can you believe it?!”

Sam almost turned red trying to stifle his laughter. His grandfather continued, unaware. “I’ve had these since before you were born.” His grandfather looked wistfully at the satchel. “Always brought me luck ... now, Sam... I want you to have them!”

“Uhh... thanks, grandad!” Sam said, inspecting the viewports, skeptically.

“Have fun! Granny says the Sunday roast will be ready in a half hour.” The elderly man smiled at his grandson as he stood to leave the room.

Sam tested the capability of the new gift, pointing the lenses out of the large picture window that faced the three story house across the street. Adjusting the focus knob, he was easily able to discern the small print of street signs a block away.

“Wow! These things are powerful!” Sam marveled.

He set the binoculars on the table and turned his attention to the math homework, fast approaching it’s due date.

Hours later, after homework was completed and the Sunday pot roast had been eaten, Sam sat solemnly alone, facing the darkness outside the window from his unlit room. A mournful sigh escaped from his lips.

Just then, he noticed a light turn on in the house across the street. From the top floor, through the wide glass doors of the balcony facing him, Sam could see figures moving inside the house. Taking advantage of the obscuring darkness in his room, Sam’s idle curiosity prompted him to reach for his new binoculars and raise them to his eyes.

The magnification capability of the instrument astounded Sam, who was suddenly able to see, with crystal clarity, a young blonde woman dragging a large suitcase indoors and a middle aged woman following her through the doorway, carrying a black cat in her arms.

Sam watched the older woman hand over the feline to the younger woman and wave goodbye, disappearing behind the closed door.

The blonde woman strolled about the apartment for several minutes, holding her cat lovingly against her chest. The black cat nuzzled her chin in return.

Then, setting the feline down on the floor, she stood and faced the glass doors of her balcony entrance.

“Oh my gosh!” Sam gasped, taking a long, uninterrupted gaze at the blonde woman’s figure. “That girl’s tits are ginormous!”

His mind began reeling in disbelief when he watched the blonde woman bring her hands, slowly up to the top button of her shirt.

The top button was loosened, as were the rest in a casual manner on down to the woman’s waist. Her nonchalant attitude granted Sam a sense of security within his secret theater of lechery.

Sam gasped and then held his breath in amazement as the lapels of her shirt opened, revealing the most astoundingly huge breasts he had ever seen encased in a struggling, see through, red bra.

“Holy balls, this is really happening!” he whispered to himself, almost breaking into a whimper. Her larger than life tits jiggled within their inadequate confines. Huge amounts of soft breast meat poured over the hem of her undergarment, crowding each other in a cascade of bouncing cleavage. Her round areolas looked desperate to escape.

Sam tried everything to steady his shaking hands when he saw the woman reach behind her back with one hand and slide the brassier’s shoulder strap off with her other.

He watched the woman arch her back and lift the red brassier from her chest.

“Ffffffffudge!” whispered Sam, alone in the dark. This woman’s tits were the biggest, most perfectly shaped globes of softness he had ever seen. Sam’s mouth was completely dry from hanging ajar in utter disbelief.

He nearly slid off his seat when he watched her then start massaging her breasts, squeezing them together, pinching her nipples, which had become erect since being freed. She then, wriggled from her pants and panties, bending forward at the waist.

Sam’s view below her waist was obscured by the frame of the window at the door. However, he couldn’t believe it when he watched her step toward the glass doors and turn the knob. She poked her head out, seemingly to see if there was anyone walking down the street that ran between their two houses.

A smile spread across the woman’s face and the doors flew open wide. She stood, arms lifted and outstretched, exultantly nude before the world, almost celebrating her exposure.

Sam had a spectacularly clear, close-up view of the woman’s entire naked body. The power of the lenses magnification rendered it impossible to keep all of her incredible curves within it’s frame at once. His eyes feasted on her sumptuousness, gliding up down her gorgeous figure. And there, for the first time, Sam saw a real woman’s bare vagina. A wave of guilt and shame flooded through him briefly. “I... I shouldn’t be doing this!” he thought.

A moment passed. “But...” he thought again. “When is this EVER going to happen again to me!?”

Just then the woman spun on her heel, turning her back to him and walked, slowly into her room. Sam watched her wide hips and toned, plump butt cheeks sway, beautifully towards a door. Her gigantic tits peeked out from her sides, unable to be hidden from behind. She stepped inside the doorway and disappeared from sight.

Sam finally breathed, lowering the binoculars from his eyes. He blinked, unbelieving the event that just occurred. “I’m the luckiest dude in the whole world!!” he shuddered in excitement.

For the next several days, Sam was glued to his window perch as soon as he returned from school.

“Someone’s got the bug!” his grandpa chuckled, watching Sam rush to his room after barging through the front door. “Happen to see any Tits?”

Sam froze in his tracks. “W-what?” he stammered.

“European Great Tits? Have you seen any, by chance? They’re bigger than your average Tit... or Chickadee, as they’re called here.”

Sam smirked. “Uh... yeah! I saw TWO great tits!”

His grandfather gasped, delighted. “Those binoculars are good luck, I tell you! Keep at it, boy!”

Sam grinned and hopped up the stairwell to the third floor bedroom.

He bounded to his cushioned perch. “It’s almost 3!” he exclaimed, grabbing his binoculars and getting into position.

The woman’s routine was like clockwork: Precisely at 3 in the afternoon, the glass doors leading to her balcony would be thrown open wide by the gorgeous blonde, who would, more likely than not, be completely nude already. If she was still dressed, she wouldn’t continue until her clothes were in a pile on the floor.

Then, spreading a brightly colored padded mat on her bedroom floor and putting her hair up in a ponytail, the woman took position, closed her eyes and began breathing deeply and slowly. Sam gulped, watching her nude body bend in half as she performed a simple yoga pose. Her orientation to Sam gave him a heart stopping view between her wide open legs day after day. The young man’s familiarity of a woman’s anatomy expanded more in one week than in the eighteen previous years.

Sam would groan in ecstasy watching her huge breasts tumbling freely with natural heft as she slowly stretched her form into a new sensual position. He began to notice the ease of her movements becoming smoother throughout the week, evidence of her improvement.

She would perform several long poses, stretching her toned legs and arms, contorting her astounding figure in ways that had Sam gasping in amazement. After almost a half hour, when her session was complete, the woman would sit, facing the outside in a meditative, cross legged, upright manner. Sam almost fell into a meditative trance himself, watching her chest rise and fall in her deep breathing devotion. Her open knees led his eyes to linger on her central pink flower, open and glistening in the sunlight.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers
12