All Comments on 'The Year of the Cat Ch. 18'

by Jugg_Head

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Still my favorite ongoing series! Very jealous of Sam and Matt :)

I personally hope we see more of the BE tropes that have been teased: outgrowing bras, comparing/contrasting with even bustier friends and relatives. But that's just me and my kink.

P.S when did Janice go from Pink -> Blonde?

Jugg_HeadJugg_Headabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate your positive response. This chapter is the least popular by far and I’m learning a lesson from it: stick to the plot, don’t wander too far off the trail.

To those that may be concerned: this was just a one time, voyeuristic side story of someone from the outside looking in. Next chapter will be back on track, bringing Matt back home to Janice and introducing Janice’s sister, Tracy.

Thank you to everyone who has been a loyal reader of this story. I look forward to bringing you more content very soon.

-Jugghead

Jugg_HeadJugg_Headabout 3 years agoAuthor

P.S. Janice became a blonde in chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep up the good work

Kind of a brave thing to do, to split up the main characters in the story. Especially considering they were just bonding. This is a great story, but keep up the pace a bit en don't fall into the pitfall that many other good longer running stories have: adding to many plotlines, characters etc. Most of us are not here to read complex novels. Keep it fun and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great Story, you have developed a very good storyline. Keep going, can‘t wait to see the next chapter and very much look forward to read about Janice‘s sister. Imagine her to be even bigger in the chest department......

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

So good. I've enjoyed all of the chapters so far and am looking forward to what you write in the future.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uninteresting side plot on a teenager. Keeping to the protagonists would be my preference. But hey, who am i...

Jugg_HeadJugg_Headover 1 year agoAuthor

I agree with you. I thought an outsider’s perspective might have been interesting… or novel at the very least. The writing of this story has been an interesting learning experience. A lesson was definitely learned from this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJugg_Head@Jugg_Head
334 Followers
I apologize for the delay in the next installment of The Year of the Cat. Just sending a quick note of reassurance that the next chapter is in full swing as well as several other stories (which admittedly has been aiding the delay). I appreciate everyone’s patience and kind fe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES