The Year of the Cat Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her eyes opened again to the world, the woman smiled contently and stood, turning to the bathroom in her room and disappearing beyond the open doorway.

This gave Sam a brief reprieve for a few minutes while the woman was gone, presumably bathing herself. He felt the break was well needed, for he knew what usually came next.

She would once again enter her bedroom, patting her nakedness dry with a large bath towel. Sam surmised that it must have been her post bathing ritual to apply moisturizing lotion to her body while letting the cool breeze of the outside dry the fog of her hot shower from her room.

He watched in enraptured erotic bliss as her hands glided over her skin, spreading the ointment across every glorious inch of her body. He held his breath to see her squeeze her enormous breasts together, rubbing lotion into each one until they became glossy. A Boob Man had been born.

The next move in her average afternoon routine would be to fill her plastic watering can with the long spout and go about watering the various plants she was ever accumulating day after day. She would take her time, bending at the hip to speak to each plant. Her pendulous juggernauts swayed as she gave a smiling speech to every green plant she owned throughout each room.

The manner in which the woman’s apartment was situated allowed a clear view from the large open glass doors at the balcony, through several rooms, all the way to the windowed back wall on the far side of the dwelling, provided all the doors between were ajar.

As the sky began to darken outside, the woman would don an apron (the most clothing she allowed herself to wear) and prepare a quiet meal for her and her affectionate cat. The setting sun would darken the interior of the woman’s apartment almost to the point where Sam’s view was strained, but when her meal was complete, she would saunter to the balcony entrance, casting a cautious eye to the street. Then a flick of a lighter and a glowing red cherry would appear in the darkness, followed by a plume of white smoke.

Sam could guess that she was smoking a joint, but he had never experimented with marijuana, so he didn’t know of what benefit she could have gained from the activity. All he knew was that afterwards, she seemed happier. Lights would be turned on and music would be heard. Sam smiled to himself, watching her dancing in her room, holding her purring feline to her bouncing bosom.

She would flit about the apartment or surf the internet until 6pm. At that time, the woman would rifle through her drawer and choose a top. Sam noticed that nothing she chose to wear really performed it’s adequate function of covering her giant tits with any kind of effectiveness. She would eagerly apply some lipstick, blush and eyeshadow makeup in preparation.

When her phone would inevitably ring, she would happily answer, holding the phone up to her face, giving the screen air kisses.

It was obvious to Sam that whoever she was talking to meant a lot to her. They way she lovingly gazed into the screen and her constant, wide smile made Sam sigh with an ache in his heart. “One day I want a beautiful woman to smile at me like that.” he whispered to himself.

At some inevitable point in their conversation, the woman would begin toying with her minuscule top, teasing her lover on the other end. She would sensually release her giant tits from her tiny covering, squeezing their enormous mass together in sexual ferocity for the lucky viewer(s). Sam knew to have tissue on hand for this part. He would watch, enchanted by the lustful effort the woman was giving her mate as she would lower the phone to her spread open legs and rub her pussy with her dainty fingers. Sam paid attention to where she was rubbing her vagina, near the front with rapidly rotating pressure. It wouldn’t take but a minute or two of this before the woman went spasmodic in her chair. One time, her orgasmic exclamation was so loud, Sam could hear it in his darkened bedroom, beyond his closed window.

Sam could never last long watching her make love to her phone screen. He had a mess to clean up long before the session across the street was complete.

By the time he was ready to take up his position once more, raising his binoculars, he usually saw the woman would be in the midst of casual conversation with her phone screen or sometimes the conversation had ended already. Sam could sense the wave of melancholia washing over the woman when the phone inevitably was set down beside her. Tonight was the first night Sam didn’t see a tear rolling down her cheek.

The night chill forced the woman to don a long, fluffy robe, the kind his parents would come home with from their resort vacations. Then, she would walk to the balcony, closing the doors on the darkness and ending the exhibition for another day.

Sam sighed, regaining his equilibrium as his eyes returned from magnified duty. He blinked down at the list of text messages waiting for him on his phone from his group of friends.

“Sam wtf? I know u can’t raid with us on ur old folks home wifi but u can answer a text can't u?”

“Dam Sam. What can you POSSIBLY be busy with over there?”

“Sam got a girl! ......YEAH RIGHT!! Lol dream on.”

Sam thought about revealing his secret to his friends, but an easily imagined scenario run-through of them possibly (very likely) ruining this grand spectacle prompted him to come up with an excuse.

“Sorry yall. It’s so boring here I took a nap to pass the time. What’s up?”

“See? I knew it wasn’t a girl.”

12