The Year of the Cat Ch. 22

Story Info
Tracy's adventures in online marketing.
9.1k words
4.83
10.6k
13

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

Matt stepped out from Janice's bedroom into the bright, morning dining room. Linda stood at the sink, rinsing breakfast plates. She was wearing a red, checkered pattered blouse with frills at the shoulder and a plunging scooped neckline, buttoned by several beleaguered buttons; the top three already dispatched from duty.

"Good morning, handsome!" Linda cooed, leaning forward to give Matt a tender peck on the lips. Her bare breast tops mashed delightfully against his chest and arm.

"Mmmm! Mornin'!" Matt smiled.

Janice and Tracy sipped their coffee, nearby at the dining room table. Janice stood and bounced over to him. She had on a pair of dark athletic shorts and skin tight Henley style shirt that clung to her curves with barely a wrinkle. She gave Matt a warm embrace and wrapped his lips in a long lingering kiss. "Good morning, my bedroom rockstar! Last night was fucking incredible!!"

Matt easily recalled taking Janice upstairs after his long, lust drenched ride home from the amusement park with Tracy on his lap, last night, and making love to her with a particularly inspired enthusiasm.

"It sure was, baby!" Matt smiled.

"I feel like I should bake some apology cupcakes for your neighbors." Tracy remarked. "You two were LOUD!"

"Mmm! I want in on that cupcake action too!" Linda exclaimed.

Tracy slowly stood to her feet and faced Matt. Her arms were extended in expectation. "Well... where's my 'good morning' kiss?"

Matt tried not to gawk at Tracy's naked form, easily discernible from the long, translucent night shirt bathed in the morning sunlight.

He smiled as he approached, embracing her, gently. Matt was surprised by a open mouthed kiss with a wet wriggling tongue exploring his.

"Good morning, Matty Pants!" she said, giggling as she squeezed his butt through his grey sweatpants with her open palm.

Janice approached with a hot cup of freshly poured coffee, handing it to Matt and then joining her sister by palming his other tight ass cheek.

"Got anything planned today, hun?" Janice cooed to Matt.

Matt thought briefly. "Tracy and I were going to try to get her naked pictures off of the internet, then I was going to look through the wanted ads to find some work."

"We'll look together for that too." Tracy said, patting his arm. "I need to find some income as well."

"Something will come about for you two." Linda said in a cheerful tone. "Just remember to keep an open mind when you're looking."

"Well!" Janice exclaimed. "In the meantime, I guess that makes me the happy bread winner of the family! I've got a few emails to send, so I'll let you all have at it. Good luck with your pictures, Tracy."

Janice kissed Matt before retreating to her room to work in private. Linda finished the dishes and then disappeared to Matt's bedroom, to go about preparing her suitcase to depart the following day, leaving he and Tracy alone.

"Okay." said Tracy opening up her laptop and taking a seat next Matt at the dining room table. "So... how do we find out where my pictures ended up?"

"Well, as far as I know, a Reverse Image Search is your best bet. I just need to find one of your photos online."

"Here..." Tracy said, her fingers quickly gliding over the keys of her laptop. "This is where I saw it... Spoiler warning: I'm naked... duh."

"Got it." Matt chuckled. The image opened on the screen. Just as she said; there was Tracy, in full nude glory. The image displayed her standing in front of an open shower curtain. Her unbelievable curves were accentuated by her sensual expression and pose.

"Whoa..." Matt breathed.

Tracy prodded him, annoyed. "Focus, Puffy Pants. They're just boobs."

Matt blinked. "Sorry... ok, here we go." Matt selected the file and pressed 'Enter'.

A few seconds elapsed before the results were displayed. Matt gulped upon reading the figures.

"Oh... shit." he said, almost unconsciously.

"What!?" Tracy exclaimed.

"Uhhh... this might be above my ability to fix, Tracy. Your uhhh... pictures have... sorta become... rather popular." Matt said, sheepishly.

"Oh fuck..." Tracy almost whispered, mortified. "How bad is it?"

"You'd have an easier time separating pee from pool water at this point." Matt replied, flatly.

"What...the...fuck?" Tracy gasped.

"Yeah... just this picture alone has already been shared thousands of times and there's hundreds of comments about it already."

Tracy was aghast as she covered her face in shame. "Oh god... I bet I'm being eviscerated. 'Look at this freak of nature!' they're probably saying!"

"Mmm... not that I see." said Matt reading over the comments. "most just want to know where they can find more pictures of you. There's about a dozen 'holy shit's in a row with a ton of 'who is she?'s and a lot of 'fucking amazing's."

Tracy uncovered her face. Her countenance was confused. "What?! Let me see..."

Matt slid the laptop over to her. She leaned close to inspect the comments. Several quiet moments passed as Tracy looked over every single comment on the thread. Matt caught several half smiles glide across her face as she read.

"Wow." Tracy said, finally. She seemed much less agitated. "You guys are so WEIRD about boobs!"

Matt eyes had settled again on Tracy's nude image open on the screen. He found her erotic pose truly captivating. Out of the corner of her eye, Tracy noticed Matt's attention held to the screen. she cleared her throat loudly to snap Matt out of his trace.

Matt blinked with a shade of red forming. "S..sorry."

"What is it about this picture that's such a big deal?"

Matt coughed nervously. "Well... objectively speaking... it's just a really well arranged photo. I mean, the lighting, in particular, is super effective in creating these interesting shapes right here on your hip... and then the same shape repeats right here beneath your left breast. Mmm! Damn, just beautiful! And this pose you chose is so glamorous and sexy. It fills the frame with all these lines that just naturally guide your eyes around the photo. Not to mention that your completion is flawless and smooth, how your wet skin is reflecting the light and you have an expression on your face that looks so vulnerable, yet seductive at the same time... it's really hot!"

Tracy was sitting back in amazed silence, listening to Matt go on and on about her photo. "Whoa... you sound like a damn expert!"

Matt blinked, becoming aware of his over enthusiasm. "Oh... hehe. I'm no 'expert'... I just know what I like."

"Well, just so you know, I was two seconds from busting my ass over the edge of the tub when Joey took that photo. THAT sure as hell wasn't 'glamorous'!" Tracy giggled.

A moment passed where the two sat beside each other, looking at the photo on the screen.

"What's a 'FAN' page?" Tracy asked. "I keep seeing people asking if I have one and how much it is."

"'FAN' stands for 'Fan Access Network'. Basically, it's a website where 'models' can post photos and videos and 'fans' can pay a monthly subscription fee to view them." Matt explained.

"Wow..." Tracy said, almost under her breath. "Is there any money in it?"

"Uhhh... hell yeah! I just read about some FAN model that just bought a car within a month of opening her page!" Matt chuckled. "Makes me wish I had titties!"

Tracy scoffed. "You would never leave your room if you had titties! You'd be playing with them all day!" she said, giggling.

"Probably right." Matt grinned.

Just then Janice's bedroom door burst open. "Boobie emergency!" she exclaimed, rushing into the dining room. She was attempting to clasp the back of her beige utility bra closed behind her back. Her huge breasts were ballooning against and over the undergarment.

"God! I just GOT this bra at Thanksgiving. Don't tell me I'm busting out of it already!" Janice grunted with her laborious task.

Matt assisted Janice, doing up the five hooks in the back. She turned to face him.

"Ooo! Daaamn." Tracy winced, regarding her sister's ill fitting brassiere. "Yeah... time to retire that one too."

Matt was gobsmacked by how significantly larger his girlfriend's breasts had grown. He remembered when she first bought the bra; how the cups seemed to encase her tits fully and securely. Now, the tortured undergarment resembled the J cup bra that she wore when she first arrived to his apartment. Janice's breasts bulged hugely over the tops of her cups, pushing the brassiere outwards, causing spillage beneath as well.

"Dang!" Janice cried. "I actually have to go in to work for a meeting tomorrow! I can't go looking like this!"

"Try this one." Linda called out, tossing her black, M cup. "If it fits, you can keep it."

"Thanks, but even THIS looks small! I need to go back to Dee Dee's to get properly fitted again."

"Ooo! Can I go?" Tracy asked. "I could use a good fitting bra for job interviews."

"How about I take you both?" Linda suggested. "It'll be my treat to you before I head home."

"Ok, Mom! Thanks!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell at the front door of the specialty brassier shop rang as the three women entered.

"Welcome to Dee Dee's... oh! Welcome back, ladies!" the friendly, middle aged woman exclaimed, recognizing Janice and Linda.

"Hello again!" Linda replied. "We we're hoping to get another fitting done today, but I think we're going to browse around for a minute beforehand."

"Oh! Well, take your time! I'll be here whenever you're ready."

The women casually pursued through the beautiful brassieres displayed on the wall in various sizes and colors. Above their heads, a closed circuit security camera followed the ladies movement, unnoticed.

Suddenly an amplified female voice spoke over the store public address system. "Linda Paige!? Is that you?!"

Linda's eyes were wide as they scanned her surroundings, looking for the owner of the familiar voice.

"As I live and breathe..." a woman's voice exclaimed from the open door marked 'Office' at the rear of the store. "Gentlemen, please guide your attention to the main stage and put your hands together for the incredible JUUUUICY LUUUUCY!!"

Linda's color was draining from her amazed face at the mention of that name. The thin, middle aged woman approached her with a wide smile.

"Oh...my... GOD!" Linda exclaimed, recognizing the woman immediately. "Dierdre Collins!!"

"Dierdre Franklin, now!" the woman said with a smile, holding up a left hand, displaying the gold band on her ring finger.

Linda and Dierdre squealed in joy as they hugged each other tightly.

"Jesus, Linda!! You still look AMAZING!"

"So do you, Dee Dee!"

"Well... I'm still kicking anyways."

Dierdre looked over Linda's shoulder to Janice and Tracy standing nearby.

"Oh... my god! Are these your 'little' girls?"

Linda smiled, proudly. "Yes. This is Janice and Tracy."

"Oh my!" Dierdre exclaimed, looking over the girls. "Woman, you have some strong genes! Your daughters are just as gorgeous as their mamma!"

"More gorgeous!" Linda beamed, giving the young women a proud smile.

Dierdre smiled. "Oh my, let me tell you, girls... your mom used to have the guys lining up around the block to get into the club!"

"The club?" Tracy asked.

Linda had a sheepish smile on her face. "Uhh... yeah. Dee Dee and I worked at a Gentlemen's Club together... years ago. "

"You used to be a stripper, Mom?!" Janice exclaimed, in disbelief.

"An 'Exotic Dancer', dear." Dierdre corrected. "...and the best one in the whole region too!"

"You never told us this, Mom!" Tracy exclaimed with a amazed, wide eyed look.

Linda blushed. "You two were weren't even teenagers yet; too young to understand what your mom had to do for money... and by the time you WERE old enough, I just didn't know how to bring it up."

"We were the dynamic duo in those days." Dierdre said, patting Linda's rear end. "Dee Dee Deluxe and Juicy Lucy!"

Tracy and Janice couldn't stifle their giggling. Linda blushed, joining them in laughter.

"So... what have you been up to all these years, Linda?" Dierdre asked.

"Trying to make ends meet, mostly. I've just recently come into some money and now I'm figuring out my next step..." Linda said. "I was toying with the idea of moving to this area... to be closer to my daughters... and to maybe open a massage studio."

"Oh! Mom! That would be great!" Janice exclaimed.

"Massages. Hmmm." Dierdre mused aloud. "Ms. Jacobson?" she called over her shoulder to the middle aged sales lady.

"Yes, Dee Dee?"

"Tell me: what, would you say, is the most common complaint you hear from our customers?"

"Oh... that's easy, Dee Dee: 'Boy, oh boy, my back is KILLING me!'"

"Hmmm! Interesting!" Dierdre smiled at Linda. "You know what else is interesting? The 'For Lease' sign on the empty storefront next door."

Tracy's eyes widened. "Oh my god, that's PERFECT, Mom!"

Linda blinked, as the gears in her head began to spin. "My goodness! That's... not a bad idea."

"Food for thought!" Dierdre spoke with a wink. "I sure wouldn't be opposed to a collaborative venture."

"We will definitely be in touch, Dierdre!" Linda exclaimed. "So... how have you been?"

"Managing this store has kept me busy. Had a little scare with breast cancer a few years ago, as you could probably tell." Dierdre said, looking down at her small breasts in her floral print business blouse. "...but I beat it with a full double mastectomy. Now I've got these cute little implants and I can wear ANYTHING I want and it's wonderful!"

"Oh my gosh!" Linda exclaimed. "That's so scary!... I had NO idea, honey. I'm sorry I wasn't there!"

Dierdre dismissed her friend's guilty self conviction with a wave of her hand. "I had my husband, Kyle with me the entire way. He's a rock. He never left my side once." she smiled.

"Oh, Dee Dee! I'm so glad you're better!... Congratulations! You never did take shit off of anyone, why should cancer be any different?"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss the 'glory days." Dierdre sighed, her eyes falling upon Linda's large, round breasts. "...but I can't help but to be thankful for what I have: more time to spend with my beautiful family."

"I'm so happy for you, Dee Dee!" Linda squealed, giving her friend a warm embrace.

"So!" Dierdre said, taking a step back and getting a long, full look at Linda's, Janice's and Tracy's busts in turn. "I assume you're here for a fitting... Ms. Jacobson? Could you bring out a... 42 M cup, a 38 N cup and... my goodness, a 36 P cup? Two each, please."

"Right away, Dee Dee."

Janice and Tracy blinked in surprise. "You can just tell by looking at us?"

"That's always been Dee Dee's talent." Linda chuckled. "She was truly born to own a bra shop one day."

The six undergarments that Ms. Jacobson had brought the women not only fit perfectly, but were supportive, feminine and beautiful.

"Wow!" Linda exclaimed, regarding herself in the mirror. "I've always hated bras... No offense, Dee Dee, but, I'll be damned if I don't look hot in this!"

"Sure do, Mom!" Tracy said. "We ALL do!"

"Glad you approve!" Dierdre smiled. "You're getting the Family Discount for the lot of them."

"Thank you so much, Dee Dee!!" Linda exclaimed.

"My pleasure, neighbor!" Dierdre said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt, taking a break from job hunting, was preparing a cold cut sandwich in the kitchen, when the three women returned from their late morning outing.

"Hey, babe." Janice kissed him to greet.

"Hi! How'd shopping go?" Matt asked, noticing the three women seemed somewhat more somber, reflective, as they entered, carrying their bags.

"Good. Real good..." Janice replied. "Uhhh... Matty, honey? We have a favor to ask you..."

"Yes, baby?"

"We want you to check our breasts for lumps." Linda said.

"Oh..." Matt's eyes widened. "Like for cancer?"

"Yes. For all three of us." Tracy added.

"We've all checked each other... and we all feel okay." Janice said. "We just want a second opinion."

"Of course!" Matt said. "I'll just wash my hands real quick."

"I'll go first, since I'm the most susceptible." said Linda, pulling her blouse over her head. "Now, Matthew... this is a SERIOUS exam. No boners!"

Matt gulped as he scrubbed his hands. He hadn't even begun and the very sight of Linda's bare breasts had his cock lengthening down his leg.

"She's just kidding, baby." Janice cooed, stepping behind him and running her hand across the front of his sweatpants. "We know you'll take it seriously. You don't want anything bad to happen to our boobies."

"Uhhh...Or to the people they're attached to!" Matt added.

Tracy smiled warmly at Matt, drying his hands.

Linda approached Matt and arched her back, thrusting her gorgeous, round breasts forward. He attempted to swallow his nerves, trying not to focus on the two daughters watching him massage their mother's bare tits, while sporting a full on erection.

"Don't be your usual 'scaredy-cat' self, Matthew..." Linda said. "Squeeze those things!"

"I'd hate to hurt you, Ms. Paige!" Matt said, concerned.

"For the last time: it's MOM! Now... go ahead and go crazy. I'll tell you if it's too much for me."

Matt gulped as his fingers disappeared into Linda's abundant softness. He pressed at her breasts with more strength than he had ever allowed before, rotating his wrist to add a quarter sized circular motion. Matt went about patiently covering Linda's vast amount of breast mass with his deep probing digits. Her soft tits were consistently pliable throughout their entire massive volume, no irregularities were detected.

"You seem healthy to me, Mom." Matt said, looking relieved. "You ought to go see a real doctor as well, though."

"I will. Thank you." Linda said softly, kissing him on the lips. "I love you, my Son."

Matt felt a wave of goosebumps wash over his body at Linda's warm sentiment. "I... l-love you, M-Mom." He fought back his eyes from suddenly welling with tears.

"My turn!" Janice exclaimed, hopping forward, her enormous breasts almost bounding out of the top of her tank top in the process. She grasped Matt by the wrist and led him to the living room couch. Spinning him around, then nudging him to a seated position, Janice crawled onto Matt's lap and nestled her shorts covered snatch against his rock hard erection.

"Okay... I'm ready for my Boobie Exam, Doctor~" Janice cooed in a playfully exaggerated sensual voice. She tugged at the bottom hem of her tank top, pulling the shoulder straps over their perch and allowing her giant tits to tumble free from the low cut collar.

Matt shuddered in ecstasy as Janice began a slow, steady grind against his cock. She leaned forward, crowding his face with her massive breasts.

"I need a Taste Test first, Doctor. Just for good measure!"

Matt's eyes looked over to Tracy, who had taken a seat beside him on the couch, waiting for her turn. Before Janice's gigantic tits obscured his sight completely, Matt saw Tracy lick her lips in anticipation.

He felt Janice's erect nipple and opened his mouth to suck, enjoying long sweeps of his tongue against her sensitive areolas.

"Mmmph!" Matt exulted in joyous rapture.

"Jesus, you two!" Tracy exclaimed in mock disgust, despite her inability to look away.

Janice smiled and leaned back, allowing Matt room to properly examine her breasts.

Matt sighed with a grin, looking back and forth at Janice's gorgeous tits. He raised his hands and once again began massaging tiny circles all over Janice's entire breast volume.

"Mmm, Doctor! You're going to have to give me a Coochie Exam later!" Janice cooed. "I'm overdue for my COCK injection!"

"Fuck...!" Matt croaked, feeling his dick lurch, happily. "Uhh... ok. You passed your Boobie Exam, baby. I'll schedule your Coochie Examination for... bed time tonight?"

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
335 Followers