The Year of the Cat Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This afternoon? Great!" Janice exclaimed, hopping off of Matt's lap.

Tracy was smiling at Matt's tit drunk grin. He attempted to stand up from the couch in order to examine Tracy, but she crouched forward quickly, climbing upon Matt's lap, just as Janice did.

Tracy gave Matt a seductive wink. "I like this ride! It was the funnest one of the whole day, yesterday!"

She didn't hesitate one moment before her tight T-shirt was being peeled from her body, up over her head.

Matt's mind could only think of one word: "Damn..."

Tracy's astounding, naked breasts in full daylight encompassed Matt's entire field of vision. His mouth went completely dry from hanging open in slack jawed amazement. Her tits were so large and gorgeous that Matt hesitated to mar their perfection with his hands.

"Want to kill two birds? I have this skin cream to prevent stretch marks." Tracy said, procuring a stout jar of scented balm. "Will you rub it in while you examine me?"

"O... okay." Matt croaked.

Tracy fished a large dollop from the jar and placed a generous blob of cold, white cream in Matt's open hand. He rubbed his palms together to warm the ointment.

Although it was hardly necessary, Tracy arched her back slightly to allow Matt's hands to easily access her massive tits. She raised her arms, entwining her fingers behind her head. His slick hands reached up and sank into her softness, spreading the lotion over Tracy's larger than life breasts.

"Mmm!" Tracy cooed, quietly to Matt. "If only those internet boys could see this! I bet they'd be as hard as YOU are right now!"

Matt almost didn't hear her. He was utterly captivated by the complete power of Tracy's glimmering gorgeousness as he massaged the ointment into her flawless, pale skin. His dick spasmodically hopped against Tracy's covered snatch. She answered by subtly moving her hips, sliding her crotch against his thick, erect penis.

"Damn!" Tracy exulted in a whisper. "If only you were just a little smaller... I would SO fuck you right now!"

Matt had to resist the urge to cum in his pants, right there on the spot. His mental girding barely withstanding Tracy's increasing pressure and tempo against his dick.

"I don't know why..." Tracy breathed, allowing a blissful moan to escape. "I'm just so fucking HONRY lately! Like... ever since this morning after seeing ... oh FFUCK YES RIGHT THERE!!" Tracy whisper screamed, suddenly.

She bore down heavy on his lap, gyrating her hips, mashing her clitoris against Matt's wall of penis.

"Oh...! Ohh...!! Mmm! Mmmmm! OH MY GOD!!"

"Shit!!" Matt cried, feeling as though Tracy's intense orgasm was drawing out his own. Suddenly, his dick lurched out a thick offering of sperm to the insides of his underwear. Tracy and Matt's wet spots mingled between them.

"Oh... my... fuck." Tracy wheezed. "You made me cum again... That's unheard of for me!! What the hell do you have going on down there, Matty Pants!?"

Matt chuckled, bashfully. "Well, right now it feels like there's a baby shower going on."

Tracy guffawed in surprise. "You came too?"

Matt nodded, bashfully.

"Wow! So... I'm, like... hot and stuff, huh?" she said, turning red.

"Uhh... yeah, Tracy... duh!" Matt chuckled.

She giggled through her shyness.

"Do you think anyone would actually pay to see these?" Tracy said, pushing Matt's hands into her shimmering, soft tits.

"They're... incredible, Tracy." Matt said with sincerity. "Yes! I don't think you would have any problem finding people willing to fork over some cash to see these... AMAZING tits of yours!"

"Hmm..." Tracy mused.

After several, drawn out minutes of Matt's thorough examination of Tracy's breasts with his fingers, he finally relinquished his hold.

"You feel so good!... I mean, so healthy." Matt stammered.

"Thank you, Doctor." Tracy cooed. "You better clean up for your next appointment!~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh!! Fuck yes, Doctor!!" Janice shouted. "Give me that good medicine! Oh... yesss! That good cock injection!!"

Matt's dick slammed into Janice's wet pussy over and over. Afternoon sunlight streamed through the open windows as the two young lovers fucked with celebratory zeal.

"I love giving you this medicine!!" Matt grunted.

"Mmm! Yesss! Oh god, I love it too, honey!! I don't ever want to get better!! I want to take this injection forever!"

Matt felt his balls begin to churn, ready to launch another batch of cum into Janice's quivering vagina.

"Oh ffffuck!!" Matt shouted as his legs started to shake.

"Yess, baby!" Janice exclaimed.

Matt slumped forward, resting his head on Janice's sweat damp breasts. They both smiled as their breathing returned to a normal pace.

Matt pulled his thick penis slowly from Janice's vagina. He noticed a darker shade on his skin and a trickle of blood.

"Oh jesus!" Matt cried. "Are you ok?! Did I do that?!"

Janice smiled, bashfully looking down. "I'm fine, honey. It just means we're not pregnant."

"Oh..." Matt blinked. "I thought your period wasn't supposed to start until next week."

"Tracy must be affecting my cycle. She's the alpha of our little brood." Janice said, quickly raising herself from the bed and jogging to the bathroom.

"Oh... well, do you feel okay, otherwise? Is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable?"

Janice leaned her head out from the open bathroom door wearing a warm smile. "I'm fine, my love. Thank you."

"Well... okay." Matt said, hesitantly. "Are we doing something tonight for your Mom's last evening here?"

"She mentioned wanting to keep it a low key tonight." Janice said, unseen, inside the bathroom. "Maybe I'll order in for us and we'll all have a relaxing night at home."

"That sounds really nice. I'll go out and pick up some wine later."

"Mmmm! Wonderful!" Janice stepped out of the bathroom, arms outstretched in a wide open yawn. "I think your medicine is making me sleepy. Mind if I take a quick cat nap?"

"Of course not! Pleasant dreams, beautiful!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, as the afternoon progressed quietly, Tracy sat at the dining room table with a newspaper spread open. A red marker circled around potential employer candidates.

Janice and Linda were both napping in their bedrooms.

Just then, Matt entered through the front door, carrying a paper shopping bag.

"Hey, Trace. How goes the search?"

"Ok... not great. Whatcha got there?" Tracy asked, eyeing Matt's bag.

"Just some wine for tonight. I also picked up some tampons, ibuprofen and sticky heat wraps for Janice. There's some in here for you too."

Tracy scoffed, shaking her head. "Matt... you are SO weird!"

Matt blinked, not at all expecting her response.

"Hot guys like you are supposed be assholes..." Tracy smirked. "and I think you might be the furthest thing from an asshole I've ever met."

"Thank you." Matt blushed, setting the items in front of Tracy's paper. "What's the point of being an asshole anyway, huh?"

"Who knows? To make up for inadequacies elsewhere, maybe?" Tracy said, making an obvious nod towards Matt's crotch.

"I'm fairly certain that assholes come in all shapes and sizes." Matt laughed.

"Hmmm. All I'm saying is: you're chill as fuck and you have a giant dick- there's gotta be a connection!" she said, keeping her eyes focused on his pant fronts.

Matt chuckled. "I was just dealt a fortunate hand... it's not like I made the right decisions in life to get this thing." Matt said, shimmying his hips, playfully letting his dick wiggle in his loose pants.

"Well, at least you're using it to spread joy. I swear, I've known Janice since she was born and I've NEVER seen her so happy... like ever!"

"Well, that makes two of us, then. I didn't even think I COULD be as happy as she makes me!" Matt said, shaking his head in wonder.

"Awww!" Tracy cooed. "...Y'all make me wanna puke."

The two laughed together.

Tracy continued to look over the 'Help Wanted' ads on the newspaper page.

"Oh! Look here..." she called to Matt, who was pouring himself a glass of water. "There's a waitress position open, right close by, on the Avenue. Ever been to this place?"

Matt recognized the restaurant immediately; it was one of his favorite places to linger as a single man. Not only were the chicken wings delicious and the beers cold and cheap, but the standard uniforms that the waitresses were required to wear allowed customers a thrilling spectacle, as well. Matt remembered almost falling into infatuation with a particularly busty waitress who worked there almost a year ago. Her double 'D' cups were on effortless display in her ridiculously tiny halter top, unbuttoned completely and tied at the base with a small knot. Her bare midriff led down to a minuscule, pleated micro skirt. All it took was for her to lean over slightly and her delightfully round ass cheeks would stare at him beneath the plaid garment. Matt was honestly amazed that the place hadn't been shut down by some sexual discrimination lawsuit.

"Yeah... I know the place. Uhhh... you don't want to work there." Matt said, flatly.

"Why not?"

"They make their waitresses wear these skimpy little uniforms and I can only assume you aren't eager to show any more of yourself."

Tracy's smile instantly dropped, her head lowered in shame. "Ummm... about that..."

"...what?"

"I did something crazy, Matty." she practically whispered.

Matt's brow furrowed in concern. "What?"

"I... uploaded a naked selfie online!"

"WHAT?!" Matt's voice whisper shouted.

Tracy began to giggle. "I couldn't resist! All those guys were going crazy for it!"

"Are you sure that was a good idea?"

"Probably not, but it was already too late... like pee in pool water, right? I just thought, 'fuck it'."

"How long has it been online?"

"Only about an hour. I bet no one has even seen it yet." said Tracy. "Here. Let's see..."

Tracy looked at her phone screen and flicked her browser open to navigate to the bookmarked web page. Matt watched her eyes widen and her jaw drop in complete shock.

"Oh... Holy shit!" Tracy managed to squeak.

Matt's face was a picture of dreaded suspense, waiting for Tracy to speak.

"Hundreds!!... Almost a thousand upvotes already!!"

"Wow!"

"These guys are NUTS!" Tracy said as she brought up her picture. "Here, tell me what you think of this one, Mr. Expert."

Matt took Tracy's phone from her outstretched hand and viewed the image. It showed Tracy smiling, brightly in the frame. She was completely naked, shown from the chest, up. A forearm was draped across her breasts, obscuring her nipples from sight, but causing an amazing cascade of compressed titty meat bursting from above and below her tiny arm. Their gargantuan size struggled to fit in the picture frame, limited by Tracy's extended selfie reach.

"Damn..." Matt breathed. "well, as usual, the subject matter is absolutely gorgeous."

Tracy blushed. A smile was unable to be repressed from his compliment.

"...and it looks like everybody agrees with me!" Matt continued, smiling broadly. "You are quite popular, Tracy! Have you put any more thought into starting a FAN page?"

"I don't know if I'm ready to take that plunge yet." Tracy said, nervously.

"Well, if you do plan on continuing," Matt spoke. "I think I would invest in a selfie stick or something. You're having some trouble fitting inside the frame."

"I know... " Tracy sighed. "I wish YOU knew how to take photos."

Matt felt a slight sting in his pride. He happened to be fairly proud of the collection of photographs he had captured in the Far East.

He cleared his throat. "Well... uhh... if you want to see... I have some pictures I took in Japan. Maybe you'll like them... I don't know." Matt was crimson with embarrassment.

"Oh! Show me, please! I had no idea!"

Matt presented his phone, open to his camera roll. "Here. Start at this picture and don't scroll t-"

Tracy immediately swiped her finger to the left and was presented with a full screen shot of Matt's fully erect, naked cock, glistening in the glaring sunlight. It was the first time Tracy had actually viewed Matt's penis, only feeling it's presence, up until now.

"Oh my god!!" Tracy gasped. "Damn, maybe YOU'RE the one who needs a FAN page!"

"Yeah... uhh, sorry. Janice took that one... scroll the other way."

Tracy swiped to the right and began scrolling through the beautiful scenes of tranquil Buddhist shrines and temples, peaceful sculpted zen gardens, Tokyo street shots of beautiful Japanese kimonos, worn by smiling Asian women, eager to display their lavishly embroidered silk garments for Matt's camera.

"Ok..." Tracy said only after a few swipes of her finger. "You might actually be overqualified! These are beautiful!"

"Thanks." Matt chuckled. "My interest in taking pictures was kinda sparked over there. It would be fun to keep it going."

"So you wouldn't have a problem with taking naked photos of me?"

Matt shook his head 'no' emphatically.

"Hmmm." Tracy's eyes glazed over, lost in contemplation, as she stared at the ceiling. A moment passed before she blinked, shaking her head to clear the fanciful daydream from her imagination.

"Its just a crazy idea, after all." Tracy smiled. Matt wasn't sure if she was speaking to him or herself. "I think I'm going to give this restaurant a chance before I do anything silly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhh... you might actually be overqualified, ma'am." the nervous day manager spoke to Tracy, trying to keep his eyes in their sockets. They sat across from one another in a cramped, closet-like restaurant office.

Tracy had noticed the scowl upon the face of the waitress when she had asked her for a job application. Just as Matt had described, the woman's outfit was astoundingly small.

"What do you mean? I haven't worked as a waitress in years!"

"Uhh... I was talking about your... size. We might have trouble finding you a uniform that'll fit your...umm." his eyes trailed down and settled into Tracy's enormous, round breasts stretching horizontal stress lines across her tight shirt.

Tracy's eyebrow raised while she attempted to swallow her rising anger.

The manager came to, suddenly looking up into Tracy's burning stare. "Uhh! I'll go see if we have any in the back. Wait here for a moment."

Tracy was left alone in the tiny office littered with paperwork. She could quite clearly hear the sounds of the bustling restaurant outside. Just then, she heard the manager's voice through the thin wall.

"I need a 4x sized uniform top... maybe 5-"

"Are you fucking kidding me, Brad!?!" a young female voice shouted. "You're seriously considering hiring that FREAK SHOW!? She's going to take ALL of my tip money shaking those fake tits around my customers!!"

"I think they're actually natu-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, BRAD! I'VE WORKED HERE FOR FIVE YEARS!!"

Tracy glowered to herself, hearing the manager sigh and relent. She stood up to leave the tiny office before 'Brad' could return. Opening the door, Tracy came face to face with the scowling waitress.

Their eyes met and immediately. The waitress knew, seeing Tracy's hurt expression, that she had been heard. A flash of shame crossed her face before stubborn resolve took over again quickly.

"What?!" the waitress barked.

"He's right." Tracy said, calmly looking into the woman's eyes. "They are natural."

The waitress scoffed at her as Tracy passed, walking towards the restaurant exit. "Try the strip club across town, sweetie~!"

Tracy paused. Her fists were clenched at her side. In her mind, she spun around and punched the waitress directly in the nose. Tracy didn't say a word, in actuality. She, instead, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Tracy swallowed the urge to tear up and left the restaurant, not looking behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering through the front door of the apartment, Tracy's head hung low. Her mother sat at the dining room table, rolling a large joint.

"Aww... what's the matter, darling?" Linda cooed, recognizing her daughter's distress immediately.

Janice poked her head in from her bedroom. "Dinner is on it's wa-... hey, you ok, Trace?"

Tracy sighed, taking a seat across from her mother. "Waitressing might not be my calling. Not with THESE things, anyway." she said looking down at her chest. "I was told to try a strip club instead."

Janice gasped. "What the fuck!? Where is this place?! I'm going over there RIGHT NOW!"

"Easy there, slugger... " Linda chuckled. "It's not the worst idea."

"Mom!..." Janice huffed. "Tracy and I both respect what you had to go through to make sure we were taken care of... but, as long as Tracy's living here with me, she's NEVER going to have to resort to becoming 'Juicy Lucy Jr.'!"

Linda cackled loudly. Matt poked his head in from the bedroom, investigating Janice's raised voice.

"Being an exotic dancer does get a bad rap, I'll admit it." Linda said, smiling at Tracy. "Why do you think I never mentioned it to you growing up? I doubt you two needed that kind of embarrassment in Middle school. You two were dealing with enough already with your changing bodies."

"Sure, I had to deal with the occasional grimy customer and, in this case, a greasy, low life boss that scammed us out of most the money we made... but it wasn't

ALL bad." Linda had a glow in her eye recalling her nights in the club, long ago. "They never talk about how empowering it is to have a huge group of men... sometimes women too... absolutely captivated by your every move..."

Tracy's eyes widened. She suddenly snapped her fingers. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "That's the feeling I felt when I uploaded that naked picture, Matt: ...empowerment!"

"Wait... when you WHAT!?" Janice cried.

"Yeah... uhhh. Look... I have an announcement, you two:" said Tracy. "I've made a decision. I've decided to become an online porno lady... or whatever they're called. And Matty Pants here, is going to help take my pictures."

Janice and Linda's mouths hung open in disbelief at what they were hearing.

"Tracy... I-I just made that speech about you not having to resort to that kind of thing!" Janice stammered.

"Yeah, it was beautiful,... but, just look at this!" Tracy said, showing Janice her phone. "I'm up to ten thousand 'upvotes' on this one website alone! It hasn't even been a day!"

"Ten thousand?!" Janice exclaimed.

Tracy eagerly explained her plan to open a 'FAN' page to the three. It was obvious to Matt that she had been doing her research on the subject. By the end of her excited pitch, both Janice and Linda were hopping up and down in excitement for Tracy.

"Holy SHIT!" Linda marveled. "I wish this kinda thing was around back in my day!"

"Are you going to let me do your makeup for you?" Janice asked, excitedly. "I can't wait to give you all kinds of makeovers!"

"Absolutely!" Tracy replied.

She stepped forward in front of Matt. "Ok... so are you still in, partner?" Tracy extended a hand to shake. "You ready to make a bunch of guys' bust a nut?"

Matt furrowed his brow, giving Tracy a double take, before taking her hand to shake. "Err... I suppose I am... partner."

The three women had to giggle at Matt's awkward expression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food arrived to the apartment and the four spent their meal musing ideas for Tracy's FAN page, laughing loudly.

"I suppose I need to come up with a fake name, huh?" Tracy said, between bites.

"'Two-Ton-Titted Tabitha'?" Janice giggled.

"'Blossomin' Barbra'~!" teased Linda.

Tracy shook her head wearing a sour expression. She looked over at Matt, who was lost in contemplation. "Any ideas from Team Testicle?"

Matt blushed at his idea. "Uhhm... how about 'Katie Cupcakes'?"

Linda and Janice giggled, hysterically at his suggestion.