The Year of the Cat Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy had a quiet grin spread across her face. "I get it! 'cup cakes'... like bra cups! That's fucking CUTE! I love it!"

"How far do you plan to go with these pictures, Tracy?" Janice asked, trying to mask her trepidation. "Are you going to show EVERYTHING?"

"Mmm. Eventually... maybe." Tracy cocked her head. "I want to at least build up a healthy bit of anticipation first!"

"That's my girl!" Linda beamed. "You're already practicing the first rule of showbiz: 'leave 'em wanting more'!"

"What's another way to hold interest?" asked Tracy.

"Maybe you could do themed days of the week, like 'Wet Wednesdays', where you're featured in the bathtub or applying oil..." Matt suggested. "Or maybe 'Throwback Thursdays', where you could try on bras that you've long outgrown."

"Guys like that?" Tracy asked, looking perplexed.

Matt's eyes widened as he nodded, earnestly.

"I still have all my old bras, so I gotcha covered there." said Janice. "... or not covered... or whatever, you know what I mean."

"I'm nervous!" Tracy giggled. "I feel like I don't know what to do first. I hope I don't make myself look like a complete idiot."

"You're lucky, Tracy." Linda said, running her hand up Matt's leg while he sat beside her in his chair. "You've got the perfect consultant right here."

"I know, right?" Janice laughed. "Who better to steer you in the right direction than a true Boobie Lover!"

"You promise to make me look sexy and not like a goofball, Matty Pants?"

Matt chuckled. "Doesn't seem like much of a challenge. Of course, I promise."

After dinner, Linda talked Tracy and Matt into joining Janice and her for a joint smoking session in the living room.

"Cheers!" Linda said, passing the large joint to Tracy.

Tracy gladly accepted the marijuana cigarette and took a large drag, almost immediately erupting into a coughing fit.

"Fuck!" Tracy cursed, catching her breath. "I'm a lightweight. Here, Matty..." she said extending her hand towards him.

Matt regarded the joint with mild apprehension. He hadn't smoked in so many months that he could have easily passed a urine analysis test if a new job required it. He considered his options, silently holding the joint aloft.

"Go ahead, honey." said Janice, noticing Matt's hesitation. "She isn't gonna piss test you, right 'Katie'?"

Tracy shook her head, giggling. "Nope! And that's just ONE of the many perks of this job!" she said with a wink.

"Well... ok, then." Matt said before inhaling a long drag of the acrid smoke. He felt the hazy effect on his mental clarity after just a few seconds.

"We need music!" Linda exclaimed, standing to her feet and walking over to the record shelf to pursue through Matt's album collection. "I want to hear a funky groove. Help me find something, Matthew love."

"Sure!" Matt said, hopping to his feet and sidling beside Linda. "You can't go wrong with D'Angelo. Let's put this on."

Matt cued the album on the record player and turned up the volume. When the soul laden rhythm began and the velvet smooth bass line joined in, Linda couldn't help but to fall into a swaying dance.

"Oh, hell yeah! This is perfect. Come dance with me!" she said, reaching out to Matt.

Matt smiled and took Linda's hand. She was startled to be suddenly spun around by the hand, her torso coming to a snug rest against Matt's.

"Oh my...!" Linda gasped, feeling his body in thrillingly close contact. The two began to sway together in an intimate dance. Linda's arms reached around Matt's body and clutched his two butt cheeks with her hands, holding on, tenderly. Her head rested on his shoulder, allowing her to sink further into Matt's warm embrace.

Janice traded a smiling glance with Tracy on the couch. She leaned over and secretly conferred with her sister. After a brief discussion, the girls nodded to each other with a grin.

"Hay Tracy!" Janice spoke in a voice loud enough to be heard over the music. "How about we have a slumber party in my room tonight!"

"Sure, Little Sister!" Tracy exclaimed in an announcing voice. "That'll be swell!"

Matt looked up at the sisters rising to their feet with a concerned expression. "Are you o-"

"Everything's fine, baby!" Janice winked. "Enjoy yourself tonight!"

"Goodnight, you two!" Tracy cooed, blowing a kiss.

Matt's eyes followed her and Tracy walking to Janice's room and disappearing behind the closed door. He became aware of eyes upon him and looked down at Linda. She was smiling up at him with a beautifully serene expression.

"Hmm! Just you and me." she sighed. Matt's eyes grew wide when he felt her grip tighten on his ass, pushing his crotch into hers.

Matt couldn't suppress his excited grin. "Wow... I bet it would have been something else to see you dance in the club back in the day!"

Linda chuckled. "Not to toot my own horn, but no guy ever left one of my private lap dances without a grin plastered over their faces!" Linda beamed.

"That doesn't surprise me at all!"

A wistful smile crossed over her face. "... but, there was one secret fantasy I was never allowed to fulfill in the club."

"What was that?" asked Matt.

Linda chuckled. "I always wanted to take a lap dance the whole way. You know? Get a guy worked up and then fuck the shit out of him, right there on the chair! Besides it being against the law, I just never met someone in the club that I would have wanted to do that with."

Matt's eyes raised to the ceiling in contemplation. "Maybe you'll get a chance to fulfill your fantasy with the rock n' roll cruise coming up."

Linda scoffed. "...Yeah, Matthew! And maybe, one day, someone will buy you a CLUE!"

Matt blinked, confused.

Linda sighed, rolling her eyes at Matt's befuddled expression. "Grab a chair and meet me in your bedroom in five minutes."

Matt watched Linda turn and exit the living room, closing his bedroom door behind her.

Matt blushed in mild embarrassment at his obliviousness, standing alone while the music continued to play. He puttered about, straightening up the living room for a few minutes. Then, picking up and carrying a chair from the dining room, Matt approached his bedroom door.

Just before he raised his hand to knock, the bedroom door flew open and there stood Linda before him. She had changed outfits, replacing her alluringly tight jeans and blouse with a spectacularly sexy, red lingerie teddy.

Matt's jaw dropped to the floor as his wide eyes traversed her gorgeous curves. The red lace undergarment was stretched tightly over her jutting bust, creating a bulging display of spilling breast fat. Her chestnut hued areola shown effortlessly through the woven lace pattern. Wide, woven holes in the lace along her hips allowed a stunning view of her soft, enticing flesh.

"Why, hello, handsome!" Linda exclaimed, taking Matt's hand and leading him to the center of his bedroom floor. "Welcome to 'The Pink Taco'... I'm Lucy! You from around here?"

Matt played along with a bashful grin, shaking his head 'no'.

"Mmm! I didn't think so! I would have remembered a sexy fella like you!" Linda exclaimed, giving Matt a seductive wink. "Could I interest you in a private dance, Mister? I promise to make it one you'll never forget!"

"H-how could I say 'no'?"

"THAT'S what I wanted to hear!" beamed Linda, brightly. "Mmm! Have a seat, baby!"

Matt placed the chair on the floor and sat down. He rested his hands, anxiously on his lap.

Music from the living room filtered through the bedroom door as Linda approached and began to sway her hips to the sultry tune playing quietly.

Matt's eyes followed her hands gracefully gliding up and down her body. She cupped her breasts in her palms, jiggling their massive, sloshing weight in a repetitive, hypnotizing motion.

Linda then turned around, with her back facing Matt. She bent at the hip, pushing her thong covered ass cheeks towards Matt's lap. His cock had been thickening steadily since Linda had appeared in her negligee, but when he felt her butt cheeks begin to smother his chubby, Matt's dick raced into full solidity.

"Whoa!" he heard Linda exclaim. "Mister... is that what I think it is?"

Matt grinned. "Sure is, Mom... I mean, Lucy."

Linda stood and turned to face him again. "Wow!! Your thingy feels BIG, Mister!"

"Why, thank you."

She threw her leg over Matt's thighs, straddling him. "I think I'm gonna really enjoy this dance!" she cooed. "I just gotta watch out for the boss." She said, casting her eyes around the empty room, cautiously.

Squatting down slightly, Linda stuck her huge, lace covered tits directly in front of Matt's face. With dainty fingertips, she reached up and slowly pulled the red lace obscuring her breasts aside.

Linda's beautiful tits wobbled into view as she lowered her panty clad vagina, pressing down hard against Matt's erection. She bit her lip, feeling the significant thickness grinding against her clitoris.

"Oh my god!" Linda gasped. "Oh... Mister... you feel SO good!"

"Damn, Lucy... so do you!"

"If you promise not to tell on me, I'll show you how good I REALLY feel!"

Matt almost gave himself a headache from nodding 'yes' so vigorously.

She eagerly grabbed Matt's hands and pressed his palms into her huge, soft tits.

Her hips began rocking in isolated movement, sliding her twat up and down Matt's protruding pecker.

"Fuck!" Linda breathed, heavily. "I can't believe what I'm feeling! I have to see this thing!"

Matt watched Linda slide off of his lap and kneel down to the floor. Their eyes made fiery, lengthy contact while Linda ran her hands up Matt's bare legs towards the loose, black shorts he wore. She pressed an index finger to her lips to signal silence, then he watched her hand disappear within the leg hole and soon felt her small fingers encircling the throbbing shaft of his penis, inside his shorts.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Linda exclaimed, breathlessly. She pulled up on the bottom hem of his shorts, fishing his dick out of the leg hole. Matt's huge, bare cock was unsheathed into the light.

"Holy shit! This is the most beautiful dick I have ever seen!" Linda gasped. Her head spun from side to side, scanning the area, anxiously. "I'll get fired if my boss finds me doing this, but... fuck it and fuck him. I want this cock more than this shitty job anyways!"

Matt couldn't wipe the grin from his face. "It's all yours, gorgeous!"

Linda bent forward, dragging her wet tongue up the entirety of Matt's thick dick. Once she reached the mushroom shaped tip, her lips wrapped around the bell head. Her tongue slid around the wide peak of Matt's erect penis, adding suction to the exhilarating sensation.

"Oh my god!!" Matt gasped. "You feel amazing, Lucy!"

"Mmmm!" Linda exulted, pulling his cock out of her mouth with a popping sound. "Want to see why they call me 'Juicy' Lucy?"

Matt nodded, eagerly. "I can't wait!"

He was surprised when Linda stood to her feet and climbed on to his chair, standing above him with her feet on either of his hips. Her red, thong panties were eye level with Matt as he watched her turn around to present her bulbous butt to him. With a quick swipe of her hand, Linda's thin panties were pushed to the side. She then bent at the hip in front of Matt's face. He watched, enraptured as her sumptuous, wet vagina appeared before his eyes.

"See how juicy my pussy is for you, Mister?"

Matt didn't hesitate a second before his face was buried in Linda's snatch, lapping at her soaked vagina.

"Holy fuck!" Linda gasped, steadying her knees on her precarious perch. Her wet snatch pressed over Matt's mouth.

"Oh my god, Mister! I swear... I've never done this before... but I can't help myself! I need your dick! Right now!"

Matt gave a muffled approval from in between her legs. Linda gingerly straightened herself upright and stepped down off the chair. She then, assisted Matt out of his clothes, still seated.

Once again, throwing her leg over Matt's lap, facing him, she lowered herself, slowly.

Matt moaned in pleasure, feeling Linda's outer labia spread over his cock shaft, bathing it in natural lubricant. A guiding hand was felt and soon a moist warmth engulfed his sensitive cock head.

"Oooooo! Fuck yes!!" Linda cried, as her pussy stretched over Matt's girth and her sopping cavity was stuffed to the brim with veined, throbbing penis.

Linda began to slowly ride Matt's cock as her pussy struggled in valiant, joyous effort.

"Oh! My! God! Your! Dick!" Linda bellowed as she hopped up and down. "Fuck yes, baby. Oh god, give me that good fucking. Mmmph! My pussy feels so full!"

Matt's head was lost within Linda's recklessly rocking breasts, pummeling his face with soft, luscious mammary fat.

Matt felt Linda's tell tale tightening around his thick shaft. "Oh... fuck, Matthew!! Oh my god!!" Her orgasm shook her to a standstill. The waves of pleasure coursed through Linda's body.

When her orgasm had subsided, she sank down, once again, into his lap. "Phew! I'm too old for this shit anymore." Linda chuckled, draping her arms over Matt's shoulders.

"You were amazing, 'Lucy'." Matt smiled, leaning forward to kiss her lips.

"Mmm! So were you, 'Mister'!" Linda beamed. "Now, get your fine tushy into bed so I can finish you properly!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Matt grinned.

Linda quickly dispatched the red lingerie and slid, naked onto the covers. Matt's boner bobbed towards her spread legs, as he crawled onto the bed, over her.

Linda guided his thick cock to her pink folds, feeling the exquisite pressure on her inner labia. Matt watched her eyes roll back in her head when he pressed his hips forward, sliding his entire length deep into her wet vagina.

"Oh! My fucking god..." Linda squealed. "You're amazing! Please! Fuck me good, baby. I love this big fucking dick so much!!"

Matt's hips pumped back and forth, driving his shaft repeatedly into her quivering pussy. Linda's pleasured screams resounded off the walls. Finally, after several minutes, Matt's cock expanded one last time before cum began to blast into Linda's moist crevice.

"Unngh!" Matt moaned, releasing his sperm completely.

"Mmm! Damn that was good!" Linda breathed, once Matt's dick had stopped lurching inside of her. "Way better than I even fantasized!"

"It was amazing for me too!"

"Great!" Linda smiled. "So, anyway... that'll be $300."

Matt's eyes went wide."Uhhm... really? ...Mom?"

Linda's face showed no sign of cracking a smile. "Yes, really... son. The Pink Taco doesn't do freebies."

Matt blinked. "C-can I owe you?"

"Mmm." Linda considered. "Alright, you can make it up by helping me set up my massage studio. Deal?"

Matt smiled. "Deal!"