The Year of the Cat Ch. 24

Story Info
Janice contends with a busty rival.
9.2k words
4.82
9.6k
12

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

"Okay. Everything is packed in the car." Matt said, striding through the front door. "Just gonna take a quick pee and I'll be ready!"

"Sounds good, babe." Janice answered. She was busy going over the complicated watering instructions of her plants with Tracy, who followed her, taking notes.

"We'll only be gone for a couple days." Janice said, finally.

"I know." Tracy groaned. "You've told me, like, eleven times already! What's up? Are you nervous?"

Janice was wringing her fingers distractedly. "Oh... maybe. I don't know what to expect at this trade show and I keep wondering why they chose me to represent the company." she said to Tracy. "I really don't want to fuck this up."

"You won't!" Tracy exclaimed, stepping forward and giving her sister an encouraging hug. "You got this! And if you're ever in doubt, let the girls out!" she giggled, toying with Janice's top button on her blouse.

Janice scoffed. "That's sound advice for YOUR business, Miss Cupcakes, but I've been studying hard for this! I've been rehearsing my customer approach with Matty all week. I want the success of this to be based on me being good at my job, not just because people like looking at my boobies."

Tracy volleyed a scoff right back at her sister. "Well, speaking as someone who's made ten thousand dollars in a week from people who like to look at boobies: you're fucking crazy."

Tracy's FAN page had become a success beyond either of their wildest expectations. She and Matt had amassed a gallery of photos and videos over the course of the week of Tracy adorned in her sister's minuscule 'comfy' shirts. To say the reception was warm would be vast understatement. Tracy's subscription numbers were in the thousands with hundreds of messages flooding her inbox daily.

"Anyway..." Janice said with a sigh. "Are you sure you'll be okay here alone with Bubsy?"

"Oh sure! He and I are becoming best buddies. He always hangs out and watches when I change or take a shower."

"Sounds about right." Janice chuckled. "What are you going to do while we're gone?"

"I have a metric shit ton of mail to answer. Don't worry, I won't get bored."

"Well, call me or Matty if there's any questions or concerns."

Matt emerged from the bathroom. "Alright, Tracy. See you soon, sexy."

Tracy wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a long, wet kiss with a sensual moan to accompany. "I'm going to be climbing up the walls here, waiting for this cock to come home!" she growled in his ear.

Janice smiled. "Don't worry. I'll make sure I leave him with enough energy for a proper welcome reception."

"Okay, you two..." Tracy exclaimed. "Drive safe and have FUN!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mid morning traffic had thinned out by the time Matt and Janice had reached the long rural highway towards Greenville.

The two conversed and laughed as they sped down the highway for several hours. In the lull of talk, Janice reclined while Matt drove, her fingers idly gliding up and down the thigh of his pant leg.

"Doing ok? Need to stop and stretch your muscles, baby?" Janice asked.

Matt caressed her hand. "I'm hanging tough, baby." he said with a smile. "Long distance drives don't bother me. My old job would let me drive myself to big projects we had on the west coast. So, I'm more used to road trips lasting several days... five hours is easy!"

"Cool! I wouldn't mind taking a trip like that with you one day!"

"I would love it! I have so many hidden gem camping spots that I've found across this whole country! I can't wait to show you!"

Janice gulped, nervously. "C-camping?"

"Wha- You don't like camping?"

"I... I don't know! I've never been. It seems a little scary to me."

Matt chuckled. "Well, It would be wrong to say that there's NOTHING to worry about out there, but all you need is a little common sense. When the weather gets a little warmer, do you want to take a little camping trip with me up to the mountains? Just to see if you like it? I have more than enough camping gear!"

"Absolutely!" Janice exclaimed. "I think I would be able to have fun and relax if I was with someone who knew what they were doing."

Matt smiled contently, raising Janice's hand to his lips. "I just really like spending time with you anywhere."

"Same here, baby." Janice cooed.

Up ahead, a tractor trailer was struggling to gather speed upon entering the highway. Matt entered the left hand lane to pass the large truck.

"Think I should flash this truck driver?" Janice giggled, hands at the ready, clutching the bottom hem of her buttoned blouse.

"Hell yeah! That'll be the highlight of his day. No doubt!" Matt chuckled as his car began to overtake the lumbering transport vehicle.

Janice's massive tits tumbled out of her lifted brassiere as she sat up straight, twisting her torso towards the passenger window.

The bearded driver, who was tensely seated forward, happened to glance out of the window as the car beside him passed on the left. One of the last things he had expected to see was a pair of enormous tits pressed against the inside glass of the car's passenger seat window. Their enormous mass almost spread across the entire glass surface. Janice squealed with laughter watching the man's jaw fall in his lap, his eyes barely paying attention to his driving.

"Ok, baby! Hit it!" she laughed. "Let's get out of here before this poor guy has an accident!"

Matt's right foot mashed the accelerator and the lightweight sedan was soon far away from the plodding tractor trailer, which sounded out two appreciative blasts from his horn.

Janice sat back, laughing hysterically. "God! I should have taken a photo of that guy's face! Haha!"

Matt was laughing loudly, wiping tears from his eyes. "Damn, baby! You are wild! I didn't think you were going to do it, to be honest!"

"You know it was only a matter of time before the girls came out!" Janice giggled. She left her shirt and bra bunched up over her upper chest, letting her round, beautiful behemoths wobble to the physics of the road. Matt couldn't resist risking peeks over at Janice's gorgeous breasts every few seconds. Before long his lustful gazes began to affect the shape of his lap. A thick, dome tipped cylinder arose from between his legs, tenting the loose fabric of his athletic shorts in an obvious display.

Janice, naturally, was quick to observe. "Well, well! Look who woke up!"

From his periphery, he saw Janice reach over to him. Matt bit his lip feeling her hand caress his thick cock through his thin shorts.

"Mmmmm! Ever had 'road head', baby?" Janice cooed, seductively.

Matt shook his head, glancing at her with an excitement in his eyes.

"Okay then...relax and try not to drive off the road." said Janice, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

She drew the loose leg of his shorts, up and over his massive erection. Then, leaning over Matt's lap, lowering her lips towards his bare, erect penis, Janice began gliding her tongue over the domed tip, playfully.

"Mmmmm!" Janice's muffled moans filtered up to Matt's ears. "You keep your hands on the wheel and I'll handle the STICK!"

Matt could feel her tongue and lips begin their zealous worship of his throbbing cock. He fell into a euphoric trance, his eyes locked onto the empty highway before him. Matt reveled in the delightful suction she applied to his pulsing, purple cock head. Her hand slowly, sliding up and down his long shaft.

"Oh my god!" Matt gasped, trying to keep his hands steady on the steering wheel.

Soon, Janice felt his dick perform it's tell tale spasm, signaling the imminent burst of sperm approaching. "Mmm! Yes, baby! Let me have all that delicious cum!"

"Oooohh, shit!" Matt cried as the wave of ecstasy hit him. His view became blurry for an instant as the he gripped the steering wheel, desperately. Janice was ready to receive every lurching gulp, greedily, when his cock had finally surrendered it's load.

She stroked his dick, coaxing every drop from his balls. "Fuck yeah!" Janice exclaimed, sitting back up.

Matt exhaled. "Phew! Fuck yeah, indeed! You make an EXCELLENT copilot, babe!"

Janice took a sip from her water bottle, smiling. "Imagine doing THAT all the way across the country!"

"Now it seems like the only way to travel to me!" Matt chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was in it's golden hour when the two found themselves pulling up to the luxurious hotel / convention center.

"Wow! Time flew by!" Janice exclaimed. "We're here already!"

Matt and Janice handed their keys to the valet and wheeled their luggage to the check in counter.

After they were handed their keys, the two rode the elevator up to the eleventh floor.

"I have to call my assistant to let him know I've arrived." Janice said, fishing through her purse for her phone. "He's in charge of setting the booth up for show."

Matt held the door open to their room while Janice entered. The spacious suite was beautifully accommodated and spotlessly clean. He rolled the suitcases inside while Janice waited for a response on the phone.

"Hi... Bruce? This is Janice Paige. I just arrived at my room, how's it going down there?"

"Fabulously!" a deep, crooning voice sounded over the phone's speaker. "This booth is going to blo-... JEFF THAT GOES OVER THERE!!!... ahem... this booth is going to blow people's minds!"

"Fantastic! Is there any way I can lend a hand tonight?"

"No, honey! I've got a gang of gorgeous, sweaty men doing my every bidding and I'm loving it!" he chuckled, deviously. "See you in the morning! Bright and early!"

"Okay, bye, Bruce." Janice smiled, ending the call. "Well, he sounds like a character, huh, baby?"

Matt didn't respond.

"...baby...?" Janice said, turning towards where he stood, motionless.

His mouth hung open in amazement, staring into the open door of the bathroom. Janice approached to inspect what held his enraptured gaze. Inside, was a giant, glass walled shower with six massaging water jets studding the tiled wall and a large rainfall shower head above.

"Oh... shit!" Janice breathed.

"Yeah... last one in is a rotten egg!"

The two immediately began wriggling out of their clothes, laughing.

In the shower, the warm, pulsing jets of water battered their weary muscles with soothing pressure. Their naked, wet skin pressed against one another while the two made out passionately underneath the gentle shower of warmth. They took turns, sensually rubbing soapy body wash over each other's every inch, then letting the exhilarating spray rinse the weariness of the road away.

Matt led Janice to the wide, tiled bench within the huge shower stall and knelt in front of her. She took a seat and spread her legs.

"Yes! Baby!" Janice hissed when she felt Matt's tongue sweeping over her clitoris. "Mmm! Make me cum good, baby! Oh yes! Right there!"

Matt felt Janice's clit go rigid as wetness bathed his lips. "Oh fffffuck yes!!" Janice squealed. "Just like that, baby! Holy shit!"

She gently persuaded Matt to switch places with her on the bench. "I'm gonna bounce on this fat cock now." Janice said, breathlessly. She turned her back to him and straddled his legs. Guiding Matt's thick cock into her pussy, Janice moaned in pleasure when his exquisite girth spread her inner labia apart.

"Oh god! Fuck yes!" Janice exclaimed as her bouncing tempo began. "Your cock feels so deep inside me!"

Matt reached forward, cradling her massive tits. "Yes!" Janice called out. "Hold my titties so I can go to town on your amazing dick!"

Matt gave his best attempt at corralling her rollicking, soft breast flesh with his hands as Janice's bouncing efforts kicked into overdrive.

"Holy... shit...!" Matt croaked, feeling Janice's tight pussy sliding up and down his erect penis in a rapid tempo.

Janice was screaming in ecstasy. Matt's cock pressed and slid against every available space she had in her vagina. "Oh baby... I love you so much!"

Hearing her words instantly made Matt's balls spasm. "I l-love... y-you t-t-" he sputtered as the surprise orgasm practically rendered him speechless.

Janice's own orgasm blasted through her when she felt the warmth of Matt's climax flowing through her insides. "Oh-oh-ohhh my god!!!"

The two kissed each other, lovingly before rinsing off and donning their fluffy bath towels.

"There's a nice restaurant on the ground floor." Janice said, patting her skin dry. "Wanna get dressed and have dinner? The company is paying for it."

Matt's stomach grumbled. "Free: my favorite flavor!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The intimate seating area of the restaurant was nestled among the reaching fauna surrounding the indoor koi pond. Sounds of trickling water and echoing murmurs of distant conversations from the immense open lobby flitted past Matt and Janice as they took a seat at an empty booth.

"It's so beautiful!" Janice exclaimed, nestling herself in her seat close beside him.

"Rather romantic, wouldn't you say?" Matt smiled, entwining his fingers in hers, leaning over for a soft kiss.

"Mmm! Finally, a date night alone with my man!"

The two ordered cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, enjoying a quiet, yet lively conversation, while travel weary people shuffled up to the bar line for a sip of relief.

"Watch my stuff. I'm gonna take a wiz." Janice said, scooting out of the booth along the soft bench.

She trotted to the Ladies room. After relieving herself, drying her hands at the sink, Janice stood before her reflection. She inspected her buttoned blouse for any duty stragglers.

A woman at the sink beside her was hardly paying attention to her hand washing, instead she was openly gawking at Janice's chest through the mirror's reflection.

"Damn. What I wouldn't give to have, like, a half... no... even a quarter of your titty size!" she exclaimed.

Janice chuckled at the woman. "If I only had a dime yadda yadda..."

"Yeah, I bet." the woman smiled. "You're here for the big show, I assume."

"Yep! Tomorrow's gonna be exciting!"

The woman swiped three hand drying napkins from the dispenser on the wall. "Someone sure knew what they were doing inviting YOU to be in their booth!"

Janice blinked for a moment, processing the woman's words. Before she could ask to clarify, however, she was exiting the bathroom.

"Have a great show!" the woman called out to Janice over her shoulder as she departed.

Janice dried her hands and headed out of the bathroom back towards her table. Turning the corner, she was alarmed to see another woman talking very closely to Matt, this one was young, thin, with long red hair and green eyes burning into Matt's.

Janice hardly ever allowed the specter of jealousy to influence her, but a green flame ignited within her, nonetheless. Janice was immediately able to recognize the attractive woman's predatory seductiveness from across the room. The woman stood leaning over Matt, one hand resting on the seat back of his chair, the other at the table before him. Her daringly low cut dress displayed the full cleavage of her large, round, artificial breasts only inches from her boyfriend's face.

Matt sweated as the strange woman spoke to him in a low tone. His polite eye contact with her was broken every few seconds by a quick, desperate scan of the room for Janice's return.

Matt sighed in relief when he finally saw Janice approaching. "Oh! Here she is! Hi, baby!" he exclaimed to Janice as she scooted into her seat and snuggled next to him. She could hear a frantic edge in his voice.

The woman barely acknowledged Janice's presence. Matt gulped. "Uh... honey, this is Connie. She was just telling me that this will be her third-"

"Fourth!" the woman interrupted.

"Oh... uh, forth year in a row that she'll have won 'Best in Show'."

Connie scoffed. "Not 'Best in Show'! It's not a fucking a dog competition! It's the 'Best Booth Showcase'!"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. Connie, this my gir-"

"The show hasn't even started. How are you so sure you'll win this year?" Janice said, cutting in coldly as her eyes bore into the woman's.

Connie giggled condescendingly, regarding Janice for the first time. Janice's embracing hold on Matt's bicep tightened from her hunched over position. "You don't actually think that YOU stand a chance, do you, little lamb?"

Janice's confidence faltered. "I... I have just as much of a chance as everyone else." she said, attempting to mask her shaking voice.

She shook her head, looking sadly at Janice. "Poor little princess... so hopeful... yet so hopeless."

Connie then stood up straight, hand on her hip, practically arching her back to accentuate her large, spherical breast implants stretching her top open in a proud public display.

"Let's just say it'll take more than big, blue eyes and a button nose to stand out to the judges, blondie. But thanks for coming out to play!Ta-ta!"

With that, the woman abruptly traipsed away, weaving her way through the milling diners, towards the elevators.

"Phew!" Matt exclaimed, taking a deep, calming breath. "Thanks! You saved me, babe! I swear, all I did was compliment her computer bag and the next thing I knew, I was getting an entire lecture about all her life achievements! Loony tunes! Some people really take this show seriously, huh babe.... babe?"

A scowl was frozen to Janice's pretty face, her eyes fixed to nowhere in particular as her mind was in obvious, active calculation. Matt wasn't sure if she had heard him or not, but he dared not interrupt her cold thought processes.

"I'm gonna win that fucking prize." Janice growled at long last.

He could see her eyes alight with tenacious purpose when she finally gazed into his. "Just watch! This year, that bitch ain't going home with SHIT!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt woke the next morning, well before his alarm was scheduled to ring, to discover Janice was absent from bed.

He poked his head into the adjoining suite to find her completely naked on the floor, holding a yoga pose on her rubber mat.

"Morning, baby." Janice said through her deep breathing. "I'm just getting the blood flowing before the day starts."

Matt smiled. "Good morning, beautiful. Keep at it. I'll brew up some coffee and order us some breakfast."

Over the course of the next hour Janice mentally prepared herself for the unknown challenges ahead while she bathed, ate and dressed.

"I think I'm ready." she said at last. "How do I look?"

Janice had chosen to wear a long black, business dress and a dark gray blazer over it. Her incredible, curvy assets were only hinted at in her modest attire. The collar of the dress clung around her neck, draping all the way down past her knees. Janice's hair had been pulled back into a tight, conservative bun.

"You look like you're ready for business, honey." Matt beamed. "Absolutely beautiful!"

Janice breathed a sigh of relief. "Alright. I hope you don't get too bored while I'm working."

Matt approached her, giving her a tight squeeze. "Don't you worry about me. I'll be fine. Just focus on killin' it out there today!"

"Okay." she grinned. The two kissed, deeply before she opened the door to leave. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, honey. Good luck!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The convention center was staggeringly enormous. Janice had never seen a more spacious building interior. As far as the eye could see, people were bustling to achieve their final preparations to their trade show booths before the opening bell rang. The flurry of activity nearly overwhelmed Janice's senses upon her arrival.

"Holy shit!" she thought to herself. "...Focus, Janice. Just pull up your big girl panties and let's do this."

Her head was on the swivel as she traversed the rows of vendors, craning her neck to locate her company's booth. Finally, Janice spotted the bright logo emblazoned above a sleek, stylishly appointed trade show booth. Warm light illuminated the appealing display. Huge, mounted monitors were playing the company's recorded promotional video. The medical educational equipment products (the main draw of the booth) were each occupying small display stands, like museum exhibits.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers